Twilight Temple Discussion

Options

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Or you skipped some mobs or your party sucks, this week I did allot 3-2 and 3-3 Emperors and no problems in killing it.

not everyone is a good geared as you, you know right.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Don't be ****ing stupid.

All Kitamura's had to say since their first post in this thread is "Lol you're all noobs if you can't do it and you should just buy from me because I'm a huge CSer and I can"

You were expecting the 103 OP CS'd sin to say something useful that didn't sound selfish or greedy? Silly you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Segomo - Dreamweaver
    Segomo - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TT 1-1 is intended for people level 60 and up. You can bring a level 20 along, but that doesn't mean it'll do you much good. In the same vein, having a level 90 along with +0 gear in 3-3 won't be of much use either. Deal with it.

Nowhere does it say you must have an entire TT99 set ready when you ding 99. Heck, most 100s I know still do not have their full tt99 sets and are still farming TT 3-2/3-3, even after the patch, just fine.

You realize you slightly contradict yourself. There's not MUCH of a stat difference between a lvl9X and 10X with it comes to base stats....gear is what makes the difference...yet you say there are lvl10X who haven't acquired their TT99 gear farming 3-2 and 3-3...but someone 9X wouldn't be much use if they didn't have their TT99 gear?

Don't mean to raise trouble really...but that "Deal with it" like kinda rubbed me the wrong way, so I'd like to see some clarification for my own personal amusement...
    DREAMWEAVER
    Segomo - Lvl100 - Cleric
    Mictain - Lvl91 - Psychic
    Eros_Nyx - Lvl68 - Veno (o.O?)

Magic is in my blood, take it away and what am I left with? It is my crutch and my sword, my life and eventually...my death.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Don't be ****ing stupid.

All Kitamura's had to say since their first post in this thread is "Lol you're all noobs if you can't do it and you should just buy from me because I'm a huge CSer and I can"

You were expecting the 103 OP CS'd sin to say something useful that didn't sound selfish or greedy? Silly you.

he doesnt cash shop, believe it or not

Well im not his bank, cant tell ya if he ever put a penny in the game.

He does farm alot

Bosses are not imposible to do, but its HH90/HH99.. they shouldnt be harder than other instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Don't be ****ing stupid.

believe it or not he doesnt cs
    if anyone would able to farm 3-3 fully in LC, he's one of those players.
    there are quite a few other people in LC could do it as well, such as people from CQ, Nagare, myself included.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I done a 3-2 money run afew nights ago with just 4 of us, veno, 5aps bm, me, and cleric all 100+. And omg lol, was easy sailing 'til we reached emp (skipped steel - **** drops). I swear I'd rather tank world bosses than that, least you can see when they are gunna turn and 1 shot. Emp 1 shotted the bm and veno without even twitching. And emp now deals magic damage too lol, found that out the hard way.

But seriously, 3-2 is what? Lvl 96+? I'd love to see how the average Joe in his mid to high 90s is supposed to farm his green mats, or even do their chrono/culti.

And removing the 4 hour timer? How will that possibly help people? How many people have the time to sit for over 4 hours on a game, for little chance of rewards or getting what they need?

As for bosses being in constant frenzy because the kill count is broken, don't bosses just 1 shot you if u don't kill enough mobs?

At this moment I'd be ashamed to be associated working with PW. Aren't u yet GM's? Can't wait 'til GW2 comes out...b:bye
    Don't be ****ing stupid.

First of all I was a little too far by telling that your party sucks, but I'm so pissed with all the ppl that QQ and keep saying that are going to leave the game, if you want leave just do it, please don't use that to blackmail GMs.

About the mob counter bug I think it only applies to 3-1, not 3-2 or 3-3. I tested in 3-1 going for GBA boss without killing the mobs required and he keep killing me over and over, I tested several times and always same result (I love my EP lv11 ress ^^), in same instance I killed a few more mobs to meet the requirement and boss died without problems at 1st try. So I don't think theres a mob counter bug in 3-1.

I don't cashshop, I like to farm, it's the best way to relax, nothing like be alone in HH while listening to some good German/Spanish/Arab/Japanese music. I also make money in AH, theres allot idiots there selling cheap and buying at high prices.

Most ppl do HH all speeded up, like they in some LoveParade drugs, like EPs just spaming heals or DDs in Spark/bite macros, each class have like 30~40 skills, besides damage those skills also have some nice add-ons, learn to use them at the correct timing.

All QQ about Steelation buffing up with speed and dealing 5aps killing any tank, well, did any of you notice that from the moment he buffs up till he start attacking at 5aps theres like 3 big seconds??? did our veno purged him or your sin Rib Strike in that time? or you just interested in taking a SS to show in forums how impossible to kill that boss when he goes 5aps????

<---Look at my post count, I prefer spend time in game trying to beat new challenges than being on Forum QQing all day long.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:cry only thing i would fking qq about is fix the damn rubberband..................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yes, fix the rubberband, it's worse than ever

btw, even DanteII is making GBA boss easy, if he can do it .....
  • RunKittyRun - Raging Tide
    RunKittyRun - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If a 5 aps bm runs at you would u just stand there and let him hit u?~ I thought is human nature to run from scary thingsb:shocked

Oh. Yes plz fix that rubberband QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yes, fix the rubberband, it's worse than ever

btw, even DanteII is making GBA boss easy, if he can do it .....

FFS it's not about who can solo it 100+, it's about an average squad of 85-90 killing it.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City
    _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FFS it's not about who can solo it 100+, it's about an average squad of 85-90 killing it.

+1
    Still waiting someone shows a squad of 8x ppl killing it b:bye
  • Vienna - Dreamweaver
    Vienna - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    problems in TT? O.o what problems? did TT bh on bm earlier no problems at all really. even waited half way through the boss for archer to get back after forgetting to pick bh up.. yeah he does new things like purge and random aggro, not as if you cant just rebuff straight away.

everyone whos QQing about TT is another noob who can`t play there class.

if i wanted to steam role though a TT id do TT 1-1. TT 3-X are ment to be hard, get used to it im sure pwe gonna make more things harder and frankly i cant wait till they do. 1 of the reasons i dont play bm much any more if because everything is just to easy..

no im not a heavy cash shopper and nor was my squad.

Pro tip for you all: learn to play your class and your see there is no problem in TT, just your lack of skill

thank you PWE for making something harder. your actually improving the game abit by doing that.

''PRO TIP '' b:chuckle
    So people learn to play your freaking class ! or do it as NoXide, buy everything in packs and troll with '' PRO TIPS ''.
    NoXide tell me now, you have join Aug.2010, ( today is 23 aug ) and you are already 86 looooool. I quess the trick is also in PRO SKILLS or ?. b:laugh
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yesterday we did 3-2 run for the past map cultivation, and it was friggin hard D: It was party wipe for the emperor (not sure about the minister though since we cant beat this one). I think the difficulty is ridiculously high, it has this occult ice damage over time, the will kill pretty much anyone, and the aoe is insanely hard as well. Everyone who has done this boss b4 the patch, felt this is like twice as hard. The boss aoes twice as hard, we our party wasted almost 4 hours (the limit) in there dying over and over again.....QQ. I feel so unlucky that the instance is tweaked. Archosaur is a new server, and I finally set my delta squad so I can cultivate......and now i found out i am a week too late for a normal TT. At this rate, cultivation is next to impossible. GMs plzzzzz change the difficulty!

I think as of now, very few (prob less than 10ppl) in Archosaur has the 100 cultivation.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BH3-3 seems very common after this last patch, 3rd time on HT so far I think.

Today's BH is 3-3, and as someone pointed out to me in PMs, not a WC was made for BH3-3 for awhile.

No "Making BH3-3 squad pm class!" or "LF this and that for BH3-3."

Not like the usual BH WC spam we see at reset. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Can't be that hard or expensive for a cser to powerlevel a squad to 90, put level 80 gear refined to +5 and show us how to kill GBA boss, can it?

And it has to be a video, it's not hard to kill the boss with 100s, swap characters and post pics with level 80-90s in it.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i did bh 3-3 today and it was fairly easy (good squad tho). once slow poke veno died on random

what i noticed is that 3-1 gba is way harder than 3-3 o0 anyone noticed it or i was just lucky?

3-1 beast, bellow 50% HP keep ep'ing tank every 5s which dont leave me any space to take care of squad. in 3-3 he didnt use ep once o.o

anyone have similar experience?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Here are some easy questions....

1) People are throwing the noob card around. You don't know how to play your class. If you have never completed the 3-X, how are you supposed to know what to do?

2) Everyone that has been completing it has been in TT90+ gear. Have you tried it in anything under that?
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

2) Everyone that has been completing it has been in TT90+ gear. Have you tried it in anything under that?

i soloed 3-1 at lvl84 or was it 86 with TT70 set =)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i soloed 3-1 at lvl84 or was it 86 with TT70 set =)

Not the new one you didn't, so get out. We're talking about the new, that's since been bugged after the update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Here are some easy questions....

1) People are throwing the noob card around. You don't know how to play your class. If you have never completed the 3-X, how are you supposed to know what to do?

You all noobs b:laugh

Today a friend was dieing in 3-1 GBA boss, I just told him 2 things to change in his way to kill, guess what, now he killing without problems and KSing my GBAs b:cry
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the dev should just give bosses a bramble to make solo farming for max interval chars almost impossible...b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i did bh 3-3 today and it was fairly easy (good squad tho). once slow poke veno died on random

what i noticed is that 3-1 gba is way harder than 3-3 o0 anyone noticed it or i was just lucky?

3-1 beast, bellow 50% HP keep ep'ing tank every 5s which dont leave me any space to take care of squad. in 3-3 he didnt use ep once o.o

anyone have similar experience?

Yeah pretty much. Although I haven't tried 3-1 myself, a friend of mine did and the hits he received are way more intense than 3-3's version ever gave any party member.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the dev should just give bosses a bramble to make solo farming for max interval chars almost impossible...b:chuckle

1st boss of FB99 SoT have Bramble and still easy to kill solo
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    believe it or not he doesnt cs
    Who cares? The point was he's OP like a cs'er... it doesn't matter how he got it, by starting early on a server and taking advantage of prices, or got gifts from other people (maybe cs'er too)

Point is a f2p can become as OP as a cs'er but the average player is far from that since the gifts and other advantages can't work for everyone or in the end nobody will get OP this way.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You all noobs b:laugh

Today a friend was dieing in 3-1 GBA boss, I just told him 2 things to change in his way to kill, guess what, now he killing without problems and KSing my GBAs b:cry

Share the tips, I wanna hear those. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • isa18ca
    isa18ca Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    come-onnnnnn my barb keeps having 50k damage from the boss and we killed every mobs on the way. he put protect + wings of protection + BB +heal and he gets one shot!

why did you have to play in that... it was perfect before
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Did you only kill the mobs on the way or a few extra too...might be that, read the quest and see how much mobs you need for the boss.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'd like to get some detailed descriptions of what exactly you're experiencing in the instance.

How about you get some employees to actually play the damn game to see for yourself? This is what's wrong with PWI. You guys have no idea what's going on in your game. You just input code and expect everything to be A ok! It's not like you listen to your players. Hire some employees to play the damn game. It might save you all the hate and flame you get from most of the people who post on these threads.

This change basically made getting a herc useless for a veno. We spend money to buy one and we cant even make it back with TT. PWI, you are a disgrace to online gaming.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How about you get some employees to actually play the damn game to see for yourself? This is what's wrong with PWI. You guys have no idea what's going on in your game. You just input code and expect everything to be A ok! It's not like you listen to your players. Hire some employees to play the damn game. It might save you all the hate and flame you get from most of the people who post on these threads.

This change basically made getting a herc useless for a veno. We spend money to buy one and we cant even make it back with TT. PWI, you are a disgrace to online gaming.

just had to +1 this because its absolutely true b:bye pwi should listen to their players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • netopirka
    netopirka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey guys,

Please discuss Twilight Temple changes from the most recent patch here.

Thanks!

---

Update

We've spoken with the devs and they've agreed to remove the 4 hour time limit from TT.

---

Update 2 (8-20-2010)

in regards to RedsRose post

We'll test this, and if it turns out to work the way you've described (meaning that the boss acts the same way regardless of kill count), we'll submit this to the devs and see what's going on.

Players are not testers, and this is not beta , pls do u realy mean what u wrote seriously?

And this game is not free anymore if u cannot on lvl 100 , drop mats for lvl 90 it is absolutly mockery. I think the players are paying for gold more than enough , so pls employ one good tester, and dont press us to your work.
This discussion has been closed.