Tweaked Act III TT bosses?

Options

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Same thing with anything new, it's not like you're going to be able to master it right away.
    Like last week, the new Jungle Ruins event, everyone was QQing about how impossible it was..but while I was trying it I was slowly getting further and further each run I made (minus getting killed by fire from lag) and we had someone get to the very end yesterday on HT, so how exactly is it impossible again?
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Same thing with anything new, it's not like you're going to be able to master it right away.
    Like last week, the new Jungle Ruins event, everyone was QQing about how impossible it was..but while I was trying it I was slowly getting further and further each run I made (minus getting killed by fire from lag) and we had someone get to the very end yesterday on HT, so how exactly is it impossible again?

Yep, which is why people just need to put in the effort and learn about new things :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Can this not be moved to the Dungeons and Tactics forum?

Barely anybody is going to be reading this now, and this is a discussion about PATCH UPDATES, which is part of a GENERAL DISCUSSION. hint hint..
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I would like to begin by saying a big THANK YOU to the morons in PWE. I'm currently taking a break from the game now to concentrate on my studies. My veno is at level 98 and 93% and I was contemplating on whether to come back to play this game and farm my veno's TT99 gear. Thanks to you morons, I have decided that your game is managed by morons and maintained by morons who turned this game into a 3D chat program.

After farming 35k rep, 10 badges of strength, 3 badges of courage and all the other signs needed for the rank 6 weapon, you messed up CoA and shorten the 1 hour duration. Thereby, making it impossible for soloing players like us to even farm sand worms for the 100 astral orbs needed for the badge (2 badges if I'm lucky to be in the winning instance). Your reply after I submitted a ticket about this? We're still testing this instance and have no ETA on when the testing will be completed.

Now you mess up TT for players like us who need to farm for our end game gear. After working to attain 2 sets of TT90 gear (heavy and arcane) and average of +5 refines, I find out I'm going to have to spend tons of money just to get TT99 gear to be average. What's the point now?

I was so looking forward to joining a faction to do TWs after I get my veno to level 99 and her TT99 gear but with TW the way it is, I can forget about it. I was so looking forward to farming TT for my veno's end game gear but with the way the instance is now, I can forget about it too. So thank you very much you morons from PWE. I'll just login to do CS, roll call and chat with friends, that is if I decide to log in to your game anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Hayuka - Heavens Tear
    Hayuka - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i think its unfair....now 80-90lvl players cant farm their mats for the own TT 90 armor???WTF is this for a ****!!!!!!!!! i wasted 80mil for a herc and now i cant farm mats for my own TT armor THANKS PWI!!! SUCKSb:angry
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Or instead..you can read FULLY what I said, and then you might notice that I said Harpy can be done with 2 people b:bye

Wasn't GTIMKEEsomething part of that 2 man Harpy squad? I think he counts as 5 players by himself already. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is Mod/GM stupid or what.. this is dungeons & Tactics? At best this is suggestion

Just shifting this away from the public, so it's like no1 cares about changes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City
    _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    move this to general discussion...
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This won't get moved guys..GM's don't care what we say/think remember?

Prove me wrong GMs/Mods ...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^
    you have such good posts :) the game was so much fun at first but has steadily gone in the trash in the last year. i used to look forward to maint. hoping for new fashion b:cute now i cringe at what awful things they will bestow on us.
    the game i played before PWI went through the same sort of changes. GM's stating they have their hands tied and can do nothing. Devs making wild changes yet fixing nothing that is broken. while i won't say the name of previous game, it is no longer available to be played and the people who spent $30k+ have only ss's to show for their money.
    i think that 95% of the people still playing are only here because of the friends they have in game. pretty sad when a game has no content that is keeping people addicted.

We should find some more time to spend in-game. b:dirty

I agree though, even a $20k fist with 20k HP buffed gets ***** in 3-3. I can't imagine what it would do to me. b:surrender
    :o Aren't you the one that always QQed about it being too easy & how Old Lunar was nice :D Well now have fun.

Yeah, and I agree some adjustments needed to be made. There's a difference between doing a job and overdoing it. Dontchathink?

I thought the difficulty of 3-3 was easy, but it was about correct for the drop rate. The drop rate still sucks but the instance is literally like 5x harder than it was before.

I forsee GBA raising in price dramatically. 2 man parties still go quick... I think I'll be making a small fortune. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    We should find some more time to spend in-game. b:dirty

I agree though, even a $20k fist with 20k HP buffed gets ***** in 3-3. I can't imagine what it would do to me. b:surrender

Yeah, and I agree some adjustments needed to be made. There's a difference between doing a job and overdoing it. Dontchathink?

I thought the difficulty of 3-3 was easy, but it was about correct for the drop rate. The drop rate still sucks but the instance is literally like 5x harder than it was before.

I forsee GBA raising in price dramatically. 2 man parties still go quick... I think I'll be making a small fortune. b:chuckle

still too easy?
    want tt bosses to get bramble?

b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    still too easy?
    want tt bosses to get bramble?

b:chuckle

TBH, I never QQ'ed about things being too easy. I just say that I wish they hadn't changed Frost or Lunar. VILKASS is just an ****.

Actually I welcome the difficulty. I'll still solo farm. I'll just make more money at it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TBH, I never QQ'ed about things being too easy. I just say that I wish they hadn't changed Frost or Lunar. VILKASS is just an ****.

Actually I welcome the difficulty. I'll still solo farm. I'll just make more money at it.

i heard some 3-X bosses aren't hercable anymore...
    took hours to do it anyways but now...
    so i will return to farming westgate...
    easy kills and better droprates... b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm holding you, Chillum, and Knownase personally responsible when this ends up implemented and I'm going to make a huge thread where everybody can come and throw bricks at the pair of you. Deal?

We will be gone if this gets implemented. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • onepoint5years
    onepoint5years Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So... I need a full squad of level 100+ people with well refined TT99 or better gear... To farm my TT99 gear? Nice.

Say I just bought a video game for $60 or so, and I'm at the last boss, we'll call him TE.

I find out, "OH ****, THIS BOSS CAN ONLY BE KILLED USING THE MEGA AWESOME **** YOUR WALLET WAND."

"How do I get the Mega Awesome **** Your Wallet Wand?, I ask.

"Well, you get it .0001% of the time after you kill TE. Or, you can buy the Mega Awesome **** Your Wallet Wand from our $ shop for another $60.00.

Edit: Kinda ruined one of the few reasons I still play the game at all. But whatever, I'll continue to use up your bandwidth talking to my friends and whatnot. Hell, I'll probably stick around till you shut the servers down just to have the peace of mind that I did my best to bleed off any profit you ever made on my account.

Edit 2: I wouldn't even be bothered by any of this **** if it wasn't such a blatant cash grab. It's understandable at this point to introduce a quick way of leveling (hypers), so that new players or alts who want to get involved in the end-game/high-end pvp aspects of the game can do it somewhat faster. But to have to run the same boring ****ing instance 100 times or more to get your gear is just lame. Now they make it so it's not even practical to farm it at all until you're well past the point where you actually need the mats. Now if you're level 95 or so, trying to farm some gear, you just flat-out can't do it. So if you want your TT99 gear, you can either sit in a ****ing catshop all day, or whip out the credit card.
  • DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Get off the forums you beat of an archer D:b:dirty

I really do hope the lower the difficulty for 3-xs... now I'll be needing 20m just to buy green mats (used to be 1m.....). I'm not against making TT harder but this is waaaaay overdoing it
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Apparently 2-3 messed up as well, Dog boss hit someone for 50k

There's a kill count in 2-3 now, I just did a 2-3 today and it's exactly the same except with kill count.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Have you tried 3-3 yet? Lol...

Maybe I look at things differently, but the only thing that I keep thinking of is when the server was still a toddler. The people who did the first HH's I am sure felt like how people here are feeling...Dunno, this just keeps popping in my head.

And for those that say the drop rate blows? You all got spoiled with 2x's. The drop rate is normal, you should not be handed your gear. Hell I know one barb who did 47 runs of 3-3 before getting his FIRST top gold. You just have to do it if you want is bad enough. It should not be as easy as dble drops...and 3-1 has always had a low drop rate. b:surrender

Well the first 3-3 ever done on lost city , was either done by my squad or some CQs. We did know how to do all the bosses , preknowledge from PW MY naturally, but still took a lot of time considering we had +6 blinding radiance as weapons/no genies/no level 11 skills. The bosses were never difficult , just time consuming.

Frankly if they're that hating on 5 APS BMs, just nerf them to 3.5-4.0 instead of ruining the game for the other players.

and good god people stop calling it TT , seems like you're crying, just call it HH.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There's a kill count in 2-3 now, I just did a 2-3 today and it's exactly the same except with kill count.

Good to hear, I killed most mobs along my way during the runs anyways. Had to keep it clear for my pet to follow me and buff me with bloodpaint at the dog. Was wondering if AE became a god or not.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Did 3-3 Bh tonight w/ a rainbow squad of Sage Bm (-2.8 int or so w/ cyclone heel and sage bell), Demon Barb, myself (sage cleric), Archer, veno, and a wizzy. Only 1 charmed was the archer. Everyone w/ full tt99 gear (no one w/ super high refines; like 4-7) and the barb has 19k ish hp. Wizzy and archer w/ +10 wpns and myself w/ a +9 wpn to heal. I passed out rez scrolls and to be safe myself, wizzy, and archer used pdef charms. First try he squad wiped us after hp debuffing us sev x and aoe purging/stunning several times along w/ seals. Said the hell w/ it and tried it again. Everyone got full chi/buffs etc. THIS time the barb didn't lose aggro not once (his hp never went below 85%), everyone stayed super close (in case of absoulte domain), and when the boss started to move, the archer used demon Stormrage Eicholon (prevents anything f/ moving). He did his hp debuff on us like 3x total (1st time it wore off before he recast it on us). Not one aoe purge. Sure he still did his stuns/seals/random aggros (I think in both tries I used like 15 or so pdef charms) but I was getting hit like 2k or so max (almost 10k pdef).

Moral to story f/ me from my perspective after trying 2x and succeeding once. Barbs have to keep aggro. DDs stay close cuz perhaps when he range attacks is when he does the aoe purges (also absolute domain). That archer skill in the archer's opininon helped keep him still. Use pdef charms/pots/genie skills/apoc to be safe. Also the wifey was using that bm aoe skill to lower his attack. Plus let the tank build up some aggro 1st to be safe (which we did the 2nd try). TBH I did NOT even want to try the bh but the rest of them did so wth do I care; I'm uncharmed and keep my exp @ 0%. It was the most fun we'd had in ages f/ a pve perspectiveb:victory Soon we will try the rest of the bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City
    _laDy__gAgaa - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So actually tweaking 3-x boss was a fun and good idea? b:shockedb:shocked
  • garthvader
    garthvader Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok I have no issues with them adding a little more difficulty to the game, however, the 3-3 gold mat bosses are near impossible. They aren't unbeatable but within the realms of being worth your time it just simply is not. So from my experience I went in with 3 bms with a minimum of TT99 gear and most partial lunar. 1 with 4aps claw, I am 5 aps claw,the other high defense and axe build, 2 clerics, and a wiz. We got to steelation and gave up because he goes 5 aps and destroys everyone...granted this was my first experience and I'm sure there are ways around it like kiting and AD and whatever. But lets think about this logically... obviously something the PWI developers LACK due to their overwhelming focus on their pocketbooks.
    There is a progression in the game TT 1-1 being the easiest, all the way up to 3-3 which is the hardest, and nirvana being the final tier. So why is it that nirvana is now easier by a long shot than 3-3 and 3-3 is nearly impossible for MOST 95+ squads. This is a joke and it shows that PWI E is INEPT at developing.
    So the logical progression would be that players around lvl 95 could start working on 99 gear in order to get nirvana gear. So why is it that players with nirvana gear can't or can barely beat TT3-3? How much sense does this make? It shows that PWI has a total disregard for their paying customers. Its like telling your cashiers at a supermarket to give all the costumers the finger on the way out the door...." oh we don't care they have to come back, they can't not eat". Well guess what PWI, there are other supermarkets in this world and people will leave the game who have payed and played for a long time because of this; unless it is fixed.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm wondering, did they change solo mode too? b:chuckle
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    garthvader wrote: »
    ok I have no issues with them adding a little more difficulty to the game, however, the 3-3 gold mat bosses are near impossible. They aren't unbeatable but within the realms of being worth your time it just simply is not. So from my experience I went in with 3 bms with a minimum of TT99 gear and most partial lunar. 1 with 4aps claw, I am 5 aps claw,the other high defense and axe build, 2 clerics, and a wiz. We got to steelation and gave up because he goes 5 aps and destroys everyone...granted this was my first experience and I'm sure there are ways around it like kiting and AD and whatever. But lets think about this logically... obviously something the PWI developers LACK due to their overwhelming focus on their pocketbooks.
    There is a progression in the game TT 1-1 being the easiest, all the way up to 3-3 which is the hardest, and nirvana being the final tier. So why is it that nirvana is now easier by a long shot than 3-3 and 3-3 is nearly impossible for MOST 95+ squads. This is a joke and it shows that PWI E is INEPT at developing.
    So the logical progression would be that players around lvl 95 could start working on 99 gear in order to get nirvana gear. So why is it that players with nirvana gear can't or can barely beat TT3-3? How much sense does this make? It shows that PWI has a total disregard for their paying customers. Its like telling your cashiers at a supermarket to give all the costumers the finger on the way out the door...." oh we don't care they have to come back, they can't not eat". Well guess what PWI, there are other supermarkets in this world and people will leave the game who have payed and played for a long time because of this; unless it is fixed.

Hear, hear.

I didn't mind the packs.
    I didn't mind the nirvana tweak.
    I didn't mind TW pay being eliminated (as much as a lot others).
    But this...

I'm a firm believer of looking on the bright side. But as a light cs'er who can't put money in the game anymore for personal reasons, I still have to farm 2 more TT (or HH for you back-in-the-day people) pieces, both of which come from the two hardest bosses. I can either do Lunar (until they **** that up again) and that needs pieces of TT, or be in perma catshop so that I can raise 75 mil+ just for the mats. Can't find any bright side here.

I'm giving it a month. Nothing changes, I'm gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i think its unfair....now 80-90lvl players cant farm their mats for the own TT 90 armor???WTF is this for a ****!!!!!!!!! i wasted 80mil for a herc and now i cant farm mats for my own TT armor THANKS PWI!!! SUCKSb:angry

LOL... are you expecting us to feel worry for you. Get used to it or just quit and leave. The cost of my weapon can easily buy 3 of your hercs... and I still can't farm my own mats.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I ran a 3-1 and 3-2 yesterday with 4 people in squad. Yes, it is harder. No, its not impossible.

I actually enjoyed my time there. I'll attempt 3-3 sometime this week...

I guess this was pretty predictable, all things considered. I can't wait to see how PWI plans to **** up their game more b:chuckle
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • garthvader
    garthvader Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The only thing more difficult in 3-2 is the emp. 3-3 is another story.
  • Tharhia - Heavens Tear
    Tharhia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i think i'll stop tp play here...no way to continue...i don't wanna do bh 100 till i'll have all chips and then do nirvana till they are worth something to get coins for gold mats99....GOOD JOB PWI!!!!b:surrender
  • KareszPsych - Heavens Tear
    KareszPsych - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, you could get -0.2 intervals from HH99 gears, which just might be the reason why they made it so difficult to farm.

The thing is, I never really understood why HH99 armors were so good compared to Lunar. How many people would have farmed Lunar armors, if they were the same difficulty as farming HH99 gears? For BMs, Sins, Archers, their gears would still be based on HH99 mostly due to the set bonuses. -Channeling set bonuses also come handy for all casters.

Farming gold Lunar gears is still going to be very difficult anyway - since all gold gears will need mats from HH3-X. Making HH99 gears exclusive (due to the fact, that they are indeed superior to other gears) would have made sense - just not now, so far down the road, when HH99 is basically a standard endgame gear, and so many people have already farmed them in a significantly easier instance.

Good luck to PWI keeping their players. Most people are trying to get 5 APS on their chars, which is gonna be a whole lot more difficult now. b:bye