Tweaked Act III TT bosses?

1234568»

Comments

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well here's my experience from doing 3-1 beast....

Squad was 96 cleric, 94 bm, 101 bm, and me. (Yes the 101 bm is 5.0, but that's beside the point.)

We left Djin up to get sparks from him. Used AD to resist attacks, or demon or sage spark to resist.
    Sometimes when aoe hit, cleric would squad heal. beast also extreme poison's too, so best for cleric to purify that quickly, or for tank to use AD or spark. The 101 bm did go down once from beast's extreme poison-one shot attack. Either the 94 bm or my herc was left tanking. If both bm's died, I would kite the boss while cleric resses.

Now, let's replace the 101 bm with a barb. Barb could probably hold aggro just as well, would gain sparks fast from Djin, and from chi gaining skills. Also barb could use AD, invoke, or sparks in emergencies.
    >.<
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Did 3-1 GBA boss yesterday, sure the squad's lvl was 101+......

...but anyways, its still pretty tough, I don't know how normal casual lvl 85+ farmers can take it on.....

Overall, no deaths, nothing too bad, maybe we just got lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    and now its just boring runs..
    yesterday we did few full 3-1 and 3-2 runs
    3 man squad - BM101(3.33 sparked), Cleric97, and me..
    no deaths or anything..

same as before.. and before we did it when we were in 87-92 lvl range, same squad..
  • OhSoSWEET - Lost City
    OhSoSWEET - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well here's my experience from doing 3-1 beast....

Squad was 96 cleric, 94 bm, 101 bm, and me. (Yes the 101 bm is 5.0, but that's beside the point.)

We left Djin up to get sparks from him. Used AD to resist attacks, or demon or sage spark to resist.
    Sometimes when aoe hit, cleric would squad heal. beast also extreme poison's too, so best for cleric to purify that quickly, or for tank to use AD or spark. The 101 bm did go down once from beast's extreme poison-one shot attack. Either the 94 bm or my herc was left tanking. If both bm's died, I would kite the boss while cleric resses.

Now, let's replace the 101 bm with a barb. Barb could probably hold aggro just as well, would gain sparks fast from Djin, and from chi gaining skills. Also barb could use AD, invoke, or sparks in emergencies.

GG! you took a cash shopped all to hell person in to HH to farm gear...great job! what about the ppl that dont have the gear to tank thru those bosses? do u even realyze that some ppl cant afford to CS to get the gear? ppl like that are forced to go without gear or cashshop.... how else u gonna get gear thats unfarmable with a squad of 90s with hh80 gear? THINK PPL! THINK
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    GG! you took a cash shopped all to hell person in to HH to farm gear...great job! what about the ppl that dont have the gear to tank thru those bosses? do u even realyze that some ppl cant afford to CS to get the gear? ppl like that are forced to go without gear or cashshop.... how else u gonna get gear thats unfarmable with a squad of 90s with hh80 gear? THINK PPL! THINK

A 8x-9x party should not have any problems with Behe if you have two clerics and everyone has at least 4.5k HP and you're not extremely unlucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    got wtf-hit with 8k by 3-3 behe in bubble at 10k hp left...and didn't get res in time...anyways boss droped 2goldmats..so much fun...so frustrating...b:shutup
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • LadyAlicia - Dreamweaver
    LadyAlicia - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    We post to be able to go in to TT and farm for our matts for gear starting at lvl 60 for our weapons.. well those are not bad but as u get up in lvls i undertsnad they get harder cause of lvl but come on.. how ppl with in lvl 95 to 100 able to farm ,when even high refined and geared lvl 99 stuff on cant go in there and barely do it.. if those guy with there 5 aps n +10 tt99 gear and that cant do then wth and how in the hell ppll with lvl 90 gear still trying to get there matts for there armor is going to be able to get there damn gear. My husband and I both lvl 101 try and and help faction matts get there gear but it is coming to where it is to hard to help those lvl 95 even try and get there 99 gear.
    I think it is crazy that you have to change it so much . i am glad i got my gear b4 you guys changed it the first time.. but i feel so sorry for all those that need there matts for there TT99 gear.
    If you think this is going to help out and bring our prices down well your wrong.. cause there very few that can go and do TT3x and get matts will turn around charge a lot to those who cant.. so they get rich and all those other get poor. make it fair. this is post to be a game to have fun work hard for you stuff but really not kill your self over trying to get your matts. Well as it stand now i have alts close to lvl 90 and i have no plans now to go farming for my gear. One toon was hard enough never mind any others.
  • HimeJunsei - Sanctuary
    HimeJunsei - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    edited.

We had 2 clerics, barb, me, psy and bm. All 90+, I am 96.
    I got a herc, and +2/+3 gear, full citrines(flawless/immac) My hp is 4440 with vit points build. I am an above average veno.

We went for the GBA boss.

We got 1 shotted like crazy, until both clerics died and only ppls standing were me and barb, and me cause I used my panic buttons on cooldown(AD + hood). I am also charmed ofc, and still got killed 4 times. My mag def is 7-8k, phys def 1075 human, 2441 fox(sage).
    I am trying to get better gear so I dont die as often. But I cannot, because I die too often.We abandoned boss.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    edited.

We had 2 clerics, barb, me, psy and bm. All 90+, I am 96.
    I got a herc, and +2/+3 gear, full citrines(flawless/immac) My hp is 4440 with vit points build. I am an above average veno.

We went for the GBA boss.

We got 1 shotted like crazy, until both clerics died and only ppls standing were me and barb, and me cause I used my panic buttons on cooldown(AD + hood). I am also charmed ofc, and still got killed 4 times. My mag def is 7-8k, phys def 1075 human, 2441 fox(sage).
    I am trying to get better gear so I dont die as often. But I cannot, because I die too often.We abandoned boss.

1. Your HP/pdef is too low.

2. Your clerics suck.

3. Read the guide: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10117412#post10117412
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    idk why ppl think 5aps ppl should we that great they are dex players duh sure +10 refine is nice hp but lost so much vit that unless full with vit stone they are still squshy.
    and good or bad i lol at them 5aps player getting their *** kicked at hh3-3b:laugh
    ur never gona we a barb duhb:bye
  • danielweaver96
    danielweaver96 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    A free ame as u call it perfect come on now 3-1 i cant do it with 3 clerics wats the deal im lv 100 cant farm lv 90 gear wth yall r making a ton off the damn packs u refuse to get rid of let us earn our gear at least jesus everyone buys packs nothing sales hyper and tokens i know u r getting rich leave the tt temples alone make them the way they where its not fair to noobs who need gear i get 100 request a day sometimes to hh 3-1 and i have to tell people its to hard now cause noOne wants to do it I LOVE THE GAME BUT FAIR IS FAIR STOP MAKING THINGS HARDER RESPECTFULLY WERTZ
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    A free ame as u call it perfect come on now 3-1 i cant do it with 3 clerics wats the deal im lv 100 cant farm lv 90 gear wth yall r making a ton off the damn packs u refuse to get rid of let us earn our gear at least jesus everyone buys packs nothing sales hyper and tokens i know u r getting rich leave the tt temples alone make them the way they where its not fair to noobs who need gear i get 100 request a day sometimes to hh 3-1 and i have to tell people its to hard now cause noOne wants to do it I LOVE THE GAME BUT FAIR IS FAIR STOP MAKING THINGS HARDER RESPECTFULLY WERTZ

Urgh... if you can't do it with 3 clerics.... smth is either VERY wrong with the clerics... or you....

Though I agree that steel & beast are a pain for this lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Urgh... if you can't do it with 3 clerics.... smth is either VERY wrong with the clerics... or you....

I'm going to bet it's probably his clerics.

Anyway...guide for 3-1 GBA...again: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10117412#post10117412
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• EVANISHER - Archosaur
    EVANISHER - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I Would Happily Here From Anyone Tips On How To Do The Hard Bosses In 3-2 And 3-3 Arma,steel Etc Thanks
  • kaiowas
    kaiowas Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I Would Happily Here From Anyone Tips On How To Do The Hard Bosses In 3-2 And 3-3 Arma,steel Etc Thanks

Is not so hard.
    You need 2 good clerics 95+ -100, bm, assasin, mag etc.
    1 cleric heal and purify barb, and 2 nd heal and purify the other cleric.
    Clerics must stay at maximum range (use every time - Plume Shell) and never be close each, and if boss come near run and stay at maximum range again.
    2 nd cleric rez every time if someone die.

I did this in 3-2 with Twilight Emperor. Others are easy.
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Let's face it, the whole reason behind any changes PW makes is to make more money. It's a business. And a very profittable one. PW relies on people getting addicted, then makes the game more expensive as you get higher level.
    The reason they made the TT changes is so players who wanted to make successful runs would have to have better gear. In other words, spend lots of cash to make a few coins.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The cabbage patch notes indicate they increased the difficulty of the Act III TT bosses, and i am curious why they make the good money makers harder in this game, was nerfing nirvana not enough?

Wonder why they increased it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]