Tweaked Act III TT bosses?

Options

Comments

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:bye I dont understand why people QQ about TT changes.. I mean we all knew about it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Looking forward to all the QQing from unsuspecting people when a 3-3bh next happens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My farming squad can't kill Armageddon. b:surrender It's AoE water attack hits my whole squad for 15K +

Steelation.... wasn't too hard; we just got 2 GLP from it. You just kite the boss and purge it's 5 APS buff.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I would say good than TT99 gold prices will go up a lot...but no.

People can still chip pant, boot, top gold for 10-18 mil. Even if you dont have 3000 chips already (like every 100+ player) from events, cube, BHs you can still get them pretty cheap with tokens.

Prices will never really go up more than a few mil <.<
  • TheBishSlap - Lost City
    TheBishSlap - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    illusion lord dragoned nykage then he buddhas gaurded so with 90k pdef he hit him for 9k mele attacks WTF
    what are they trying to do make it so its impossible to kill any boss in HH?
    how is this balanced when a person who has full +10 Nirvana and HH99 gear and full vit stones cant tank 3-3?
    im jahailad and i cant change my avatarQQ
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow.. I hear that new 3-3 is tougher than old Lunar...

PWE devs are morons. This update is pretty much proof.

Make everything super easy up to end-game and then make end-game instances impossible. lol

Even full pro squad just wipes over and over. lmao. Amazzing.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear
    IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Apparently 2-3 messed up as well, Dog boss hit someone for 50k
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

I was hoping that guy was joking, but you never know... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Maybe you need to kill more mobs/take a special quest/lure to a special area. People complained about boring bosses before right? b:question
  • IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear
    IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was hoping that guy was joking, but you never know... lol

hell lol xD I dont doubt it, Devs just had to go and mess everything up instead of just leaving it as is, giving us all the BS and stilllll no compensation from DQ price change. Although tbh I didnt expect anything to be done anyway
  • Belandre - Lost City
    Belandre - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tweaked? small fine tuning adjustments are all well and good .... HUGE adjustments that seemingly prevent the best geared characters in game from doing the bosses is plain crazy.

Following on from the death of TW it seem that end game HH instances are also to become a thing of the past .

Whats left to do in the game ? Rank IX ?? why ? whats the point ? there wont be anyone left playing by the time someone gets rank IX .

I have tried to remain positive with my view of the game changes but i fail to see any real future in the game now.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Maybe you need to kill more mobs/take a special quest/lure to a special area. People complained about boring bosses before right? b:question

Umm I came and helped OgCali on minster/armageddon after he couldn't kill steelation and emperor. When I arrived I saw 54 mobs killed and you only need 45 for all of 3-3. Plus he does 3-3 like 2-4x a day everyday so yeah he knows the mob counts. That's a 5aps bm w/ level 10 barb buff and a sin buff w/ a cleric healing him and he was getting pwned those 2 bosses. Minister was same as before so then we tried Armageddon. Umm we had 2 clerics there and it was just curse/dead, curse/dead, repeat. I have almost 10k pdef as a cleric and he's hitting me 18k+....it looked like (but don't quote me) if I managed to purify the curse off the other cleric and other dds we wouldn't die asap...but idk. Some **** who tries this boss plz check your pdef before/after curse plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    just tried behe for footprint and it purged and then aoe sealed then hit the bm for 15k twice in a row....
    sooo i just did steelation with a 5.0 fist bm friend of mine with solid +10 gear and 20k hp
    and it hit him for 30k when it dragoned him then it buffed himself and hit him like 8 times inbetween 2 hits from his damage log wtf even the best chars in the game cant do 3-3?
    My farming squad can't kill Armageddon. b:surrender It's AoE water attack hits my whole squad for 15K +

Steelation.... wasn't too hard; we just got 2 GLP from it. You just kite the boss and purge it's 5 APS buff.
    illusion lord dragoned nykage then he buddhas gaurded so with 90k pdef he hit him for 9k mele attacks WTF

What the hell is this. I don't think un-farmable is a strong enough word to describe the TT situation. Pretty hilarious though. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cheaper hypers + harder to farm 3-3 = profit

they better come up with something, stock dropped 4% yesterday

a $24 a share company cant lose $1 a day in share price for very long.

seems like their solution to their sinking ship is to cut more holes in the bottom to let the water out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cheaper hypers + harder to farm 3-3 = profit

they better come up with something, stock dropped 4% yesterday

a $24 a share company cant lose $1 a day in share price for very long.

seems like their solution to their sinking ship is to cut more holes in the bottom to let the water out.

remove all packs, rollback TT 1 patch, reset TW to how it used to be and we are good
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why didn't anyone mention anything about this from the CN forums anyway?
    edited August 2010
    Options
    remove all packs, rollback TT 1 patch, reset TW to how it used to be and we are good

arguably with the glut of both tokens and coins on all the servers, unfarmable 3-3 and easy to get hypers are a good way to quickly drain out the in game economy of its excess.

fixing TW would be a step in the right direction, but its not gonna happen, at least for a while, although rumor has it, the npc price of mirages on CN servers is 100k making the substitution of them for coin on those servers 0 impact.

and making the players happy is only one side of the equation, shareholders and the company have now become used to the steady income generated by packs, they are here to stay until the last day .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asaichirou - Lost City
    Asaichirou - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What is this? I mean really.

Dark Colluseast in 3-1 not only random/reset aggro it AoE hp debuffs, p.def debuffs, and to top it all party debuff seals, then wtfloloneshotpartyrapeaoe.

As someone said said in squad chat: I think we have better chance at farming Belial than this **** PWE is pulling with Act 3.
    At least I'm still remembered some-what. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Why didn't anyone mention anything about this from the CN forums anyway?

maybe PWE had an original idea for once?

double post.... lol
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and making the players happy is only one side of the equation, shareholders and the company have now become used to the steady income generated by packs, they are here to stay until the last day .

Check out stocks, you will see significant drop of when packs were introduced, the peak of PWE stock since creation is 1 month after packs introduction and now stock has dropped all the way back down to where it started in 2007

edit:

heres a link http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart?symbol=PWRD.O (just clicked the first link i could find)

select Max and mouseover the chart for details

honestly i think one reason in drop is that the current state of PWI doesn't really give new players a fair chance at the game compared to 1~2 years ago unless they cash shop and i would assume most people wouldn't start cash shopping the moment they start. its after they know they are able to enjoy the game they would dump their money in. just a very general take on one aspect of the situation
    edited August 2010
    Options
    stock price and pack sales are related but its not an instantaneous thing, it would make sense that stock prices went up soon after the release of the first packs, since thats when the company would have an increased value due to increase profits. It woulnt happen like turning on a light. theres a lot more than pack sales that determine price, PWI isnt the only product PWE has either.

however in response to your saying that maybe PWE had an origional idea seperate from CN
    http://www.perfectworld.com/about/job
    look at the positions, the us instalation of PWE doesnt have any game programmers, they have wesite programmers, marketing departments, and server hosting. the extent to which they can test and change new patches is translating text, and making sure that the patch wont crash the server, PWE- north america has no game programming capabilities, they take what china gives them and feeds it to the us, with English translations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that would then translate to meaning anthing we have ever suggested most likely doesnt get anywhere unless PWE delivers particular suggestions to CN
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that would then translate to meaning anthing we have ever suggested most likely doesnt get anywhere unless PWE delivers particular suggestions to CN

welcome to the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    welcome to the forums

So why do we even complain lol
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I love this game...every update they FIX something. We thought the previous update ruined the game? ...hell this update killed one of the best money making sources. Good luck to those who will need to farm their TT gear they will need it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I love this game...every update they FIX something. We thought the previous update ruined the game? ...hell this update killed one of the best money making sources. Good luck to those who will need to farm their TT gear they will need it b:laugh

is this the end to PvE servers b:question
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There won't be any need for luck regarding farming 3-3 because there's at least half a dozen packs that contain the gold mats, like the dozen or so various packs they released last Christmas.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    stock price and pack sales are related but its not an instantaneous thing, it would make sense that stock prices went up soon after the release of the first packs, since thats when the company would have an increased value due to increase profits. It woulnt happen like turning on a light. theres a lot more than pack sales that determine price, PWI isnt the only product PWE has either.

why? it was just several days after packs when biggest rage quit happened. it didnt took long time.

iit didnt require to be genius to check npc to see that from packs and tokens you can get:

- cheap chips and then cheaps molds which were considered as 'awsome' before
    - better shards
    - gold gear that is almost impossible to farm in game
    - unlimited amount of reputation
    - 11lvl skills
    - wines etc

i remember few my friends quit llike after 2 weeks tops

this chart is pretty accurate: look at that 'hillock' after TB release b:pleased

imo pwe management is bunch of morons. instead making from pwi something like WuW 2 and provide some quality entertaiment for long time, they decided to 'save' budget by easy money from packs and pump everything in new, failure products.

players of their flagship game feel constantly neglected (super old bugs) there is no new content for every-lvl players and what supposed to be new, endgame instances turned out to be old, not implemented FBs 109..

then finally, people get feeling that every update they are focred to CS more to play..

wonder what next update will bring. some way to succesfuly cut merchant profits b:puzzled
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

wonder what next update will bring. some way to succesfuly cut merchant profits b:puzzled

Going into catshop requires a 100K fee.

.....ooops
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so this Tweak is gonna kick the TT farmers asses ! or every thing from 3-x TT is going to come in a pack with a chance of like ... 1 in a 100 packs b:cry.. if the packs bring 3-x mats in them the cash shoppers has the benefit of getting the better stuff faster as always, but i think still there is a pretty good chance left for the TT farmers if they do 2-2/2-3 more often, coz those mats sell kinda well.. just the money making will be slow but things will flow on! so guys see there is pros and con of everythin.. well not to mention the fact PWE's new ideas has made PWI almost a P2P game..

I'll say it's a very Expensive, F2P game coz you can get every thing you want from CS in a blink... charge Zen. no Zen=will not get the stuff you want fast, but in a snail like phase.. b:surrender

PS: I'm not a Cash shopper so my **** is gonna be kicked hard ! b:cryb:sad
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh