Tweaked Act III TT bosses?

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There won't be any need for luck regarding farming 3-3 because there's at least half a dozen packs that contain the gold mats, like the dozen or so various packs they released last Christmas.

better put the green mats in there too, it would suck to spend $60 on gold mats just to learn you need green mats from the same boss that drops the gold one you just paid for so you wouldnt have to farm it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    better put the green mats in there too, it would suck to spend $60 on gold mats just to learn you need green mats from the same boss that drops the gold one you just paid for so you wouldnt have to farm it.

anyone wanna report successful kill on any of the tweaked bosses as of new patch?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As far as I'm concern, merchanting is the best way to make "easy money."

If TT3-X is not profitable, for the time and effort put into it, then yea, most will not farm it.

New Nirvana eliminated alot of casual farmers.

If they want to **** merchanting over, read my previous post on this thread.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Going into catshop requires a 100K fee.

.....ooops

lol b:victory
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Going into catshop requires a 100K fee.

.....ooops

Emergency Maintenance

Patch Version 1337
    Released August 19, 2010

Catshop Vending Fee

Going into Consignment Shop mode requires a fee of 100k to open.

5% sales tax will also be charged on all vended items.

Courtesy of Knownase - Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    anyone wanna report successful kill on any of the tweaked bosses as of new patch?

Illusion Lord; last 3-3 boss in my instance was slain at the 3 hour 53 minute mark into the instance at 5:30am server time.

The trick to killing Arma is 1 cleric BBing, other cleric purifies the cleric BBing. Use absolute domain to resist the 1 shot random. Veno needs to purge boss's buffs, and BM needs to Myriad Sword Stance whenever BB goes down.

You need to kill the boss without letting anyone from your side die or else the boss buffs itself. Took us 6 attempts to beat.

http://i34.tinypic.com/nnvdhj.jpg
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This will make 3-3 more profitable for me. b:pleased

b:bye Have you tried 3-3? Plz tell me ur screat to make it super easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:bye Have you tried 3-3? Plz tell me ur screat to make it super easy

In his defense, that was posted a decent amount of time before the stories of people getting butt@#$%ed by the upgraded bosses started rolling in. XD;;;

Probably assumed like most that it was gonna be a silly upgrade like Nirvana and not shenanigans like granting Steelation the ability to fist you back. b:laugh
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In his defense, that was posted a decent amount of time before the stories of people getting butt@#$%ed by the upgraded bosses started rolling in. XD;;;

Probably assumed like most that it was gonna be a silly upgrade like Nirvana and not shenanigans like granting Steelation the ability to fist you back. b:laugh

In my defence I did say b:thanks

Friend just told me some SHOCKING news from PW-CN, I think Mod/GM should be worried about all these too.

On other news, 3-x beast got nurfed drop rate on PW-CN, beast boss now random aggro, aoe sealing, aoe lowering hp, aoe damage, aoe slow, aoe get rid of your own buff. AND self buff. As we know, PWI will just copy exact what's happening on PW-CN, oh side note.. he does all those every 45secs or so, I'm sure we will enjoy it.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Oh and.. you guys better start to stock up on beast's drops before price all go up.

And.. I wont be doing bh 3-3 no more once the change comes here

That's all.

Properly gona get locked removed forum banned.. oh well.. just a 3D chat program to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In 3-1 all bosses remain unchanged as far as I could tell, with the exception of the Giant Beast Armor/Giant Beast Shell boss which provides the most profit from the run.

He now has Sage Purge (AoE Purge), a P.Def Debuff, Random Aggros, Seals, Stuns, and has an HP. Debuff which cuts your HP full on in half. Party was purged, two 10x clerics were hit for 6.7k and 5.9k for a one shot, I was sealed then debuffed to 4.2k hp, and then hit for 9.3k, Barb was 3 shot soon after his turtling wore off and both Venos had been thoroughly *****.

b:bye I am no longer able to really farm 90 gears for my guildies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Huh. My bad. Totally missed that. =O

Or did read it at one point and totally blanked in my current sleep deprived state. X_X
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In 3-1 all bosses remain unchanged as far as I could tell, with the exception of the Giant Beast Armor/Giant Beast Shell boss which provides the most profit from the run.

He now has Sage Purge (AoE Purge), a P.Def Debuff, Random Aggros, Seals, Stuns, and has an HP. Debuff which cuts your HP full on in half. Party was purged, two 10x clerics were hit for 6.7k and 5.9k for a one shot, I was sealed then debuffed to 4.2k hp, and then hit for 9.3k, Barb was 3 shot soon after his turtling wore off and both Venos had been thoroughly *****.

Really?

That is a massive difference to how he was before. b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010

b:chuckle Revenge is sweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Steelation in 3-1 has gone crazy to btw lol

Behe in 3-1 is not that hard compare to new 3-3 bosses. He didn't even interrupt BB just seemed to hit harder, but maybe i was lucky and his attack pattern is random. I do think you need 2 clerics + well geared tank if you wanna be safe <.<
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Sound pwetty bad b:surrender
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • Sky_Runner - Raging Tide
    Sky_Runner - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm scared to farm TT90 now... GBAs are gonna go for like 3 mil each xD
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe this is the DQ compensation.

To make Lower levels feel better about not being able to make money .. They made it harder for higher levels b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Emergency Maintenance

Patch Version 1337
    Released August 19, 2010

Catshop Vending Fee

Going into Consignment Shop mode requires a fee of 100k to open.

I'm holding you, Chillum, and Knownase personally responsible when this ends up implemented and I'm going to make a huge thread where everybody can come and throw bricks at the pair of you. Deal?

That aside, I just can't help but laugh. I got my veno a Herc for the purpose of future TT. At this point the game is not only forcing people to use the cash shop, it's starting to punish the cash shoppers, too!

I mean I won't pretend I don't laugh out loud when I hear a heavy CSer getting slapped for 30k. Cause I laugh. God I laugh pretty ****ing hard when I hear that - I've been waiting to hear things like that for a long time. My only issue is that I'm hearing it about instances I still need to farm (ha ha DD farming, nevermind a non 5 aps archer DD farming. I'm so screwed.)

I spent money on this game to make my archer decent and at this point my archer's now totally below the standard for her level. Far, far below it with what many would now call mediocre refines, crappy shards and only a semi-decent gold FC weapon. I spent money on this game to get my veno her Herc so she could solo instances and farm her own gear at her own pace, but this too is slowly becoming an unachievable goal.

Forcing people to cash shop? We saw it coming.

Punishing those people? That's the biggest form of idiocy this game's ever come out with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe this is the DQ compensation.

To make Lower levels feel better about not being able to make money .. They made it harder for higher levels b:chuckle

that logic is so...effed up it could be right lol
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Ive played games where they do that.. So wouldnt be anything new >.<
    *Semi retired*
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Steelation in 3-1 has gone crazy to btw lol

Behe in 3-1 is not that hard compare to new 3-3 bosses. He didn't even interrupt BB just seemed to hit harder, but maybe i was lucky and his attack pattern is random. I do think you need 2 clerics + well geared tank if you wanna be safe <.<

It was a little harder, but we wiped that 3-1 really easily.

I don't think i can solo Beast on just a charm now, his melee was 700-800k and his ranged was 4k-ish, in BB damage reduction. But 2 man parties of 3-1 would still be relatively easy.

3-2 and 3-3 on the other hand... I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard from enough people that I regularly squad with that it's a nightmare.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    3-2 and 3-3 on the other hand... I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard from enough people that I regularly squad with that it's a nightmare.

I think maybe what they are trying to do is stop the solo/duo groups from just farming the hell out of TT's.
    The changes seem to be aimed at forcing people to have to go as a full squad .. which is good but maybe the changes have gone a little to far.

Hopefully the changes will make the TT market ( even green mats ) a bit more steady and profitable, and hey if nothing else its a new challenge alot of people think the game has lost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm starting to feel less and less incentive to play this game. I finally record some video to make a guide for 3-3, and they change it. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Now my 3-1 guide is outdated now too. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    The changes seem to be aimed at forcing people to have to go as a full squad .. which is good but maybe the changes have gone a little to far.

I think it's fair to say that the developers who are currently working on PW don't actually play the game. It's like they were looking at things that bosses and mobs do and decide to throw the kitchen sink at them without actually considering what they do gameplay-wise.

If you were here for the old game... it was really designed quite brilliantly. Cohesive, relatively balanced... then they nurfed frost and lunar... now they're making 3-2 and 3-3 harder than old Lunar? That doesn't make any sense.

It's clear that when the old developers left, the marketing department hired code-hacking monkies to do whatever they tell them to do without any ramifications as to how that would actually alter gameplay.

The blanket changes to Nirvana, the alterations to TW and now the 'fine tuning' to HH is just proof they have no clue what they're doing and that none of them have actually played the game. Judging by how the interface has been changed, you can tell the actually load the game up and look at it. But you can tell they really don't play it at all.
  • Chireu - Heavens Tear
    Chireu - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Judging by how the interface has been changed, you can tell the actually load the game up and look at it.

I'm not so sure this proves that they actually look at it... with the direction the changes went in b:surrender You can, however, tell from the changes that they need glasses. Perhaps that'd also explain why their "fixes" have exploded the game :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    I'm not so sure this proves that they actually look at it... with the direction the changes went in b:surrender You can however, tell from the changes that they need glasses. Perhaps that'd also explain why their "fixes" have exploded the game :D

They've killed PvP, now they've killed PvE. There really is not much left.
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think maybe what they are trying to do is stop the solo/duo groups from just farming the hell out of TT's.

Hopefully the changes will make the TT market ( even green mats ) a bit more steady and profitable, and hey if nothing else its a new challenge alot of people think the game has lost

They want people to do full 6-person squads, then raise the effing drop rate on even the green mats in 3-x. It's irritating to do 10 3-1 runs for not necessarily profit and only see one GBA drop.

Or! Even better! Raise the drop rate, and reset the damn bosses the way that they were! At this rate, it's gonna take me a year just to get one more piece of TT99 just by merchanting/grinding, and that's already obsolete; by the time I get that piece, something better than even Nirvana or rank 9 will be out.

And with 3-1 the way it is now, you just made it so that there are more undergeared 9x in instances and/or TW. Grats. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    - Well People would go in a Six Squad if the damn Bosses Drop Rate was actually withing a Reazonable ammount -- BUT What is a squad of Six gonna do with 1 GBA if they all need 15 each for their armors ?? It's just really idiotic, depressing and out of reazon .. so people gets forced to go in squads of 2 or even solo.. and even so at times they come empty handed- Because Drop Rate in TT sucks like a street sweeper..

Hell at times bosses even write this text on local chat when they die :: 'Thank you for coming, please try again'

What they are doing with Random Agro is CLEARLYYYYYYYYYYY killing the poor veno who is tanking the boss, all for what a bunch of stones and tears not even mirages.. Fked we be! ..
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think it's fair to say that the developers who are currently working on PW don't actually play the game. It's like they were looking at things that bosses and mobs do and decide to throw the kitchen sink at them without actually considering what they do gameplay-wise.

If you were here for the old game... it was really designed quite brilliantly. Cohesive, relatively balanced... then they nurfed frost and lunar... now they're making 3-2 and 3-3 harder than old Lunar? That doesn't make any sense.

It's clear that when the old developers left, the marketing department hired code-hacking monkies to do whatever they tell them to do without any ramifications as to how that would actually alter gameplay.

The blanket changes to Nirvana, the alterations to TW and now the 'fine tuning' to HH is just proof they have no clue what they're doing and that none of them have actually played the game. Judging by how the interface has been changed, you can tell the actually load the game up and look at it. But you can tell they really don't play it at all.

Oh they play the game, just on their lvl 105s with admin weapon and full rank 9 ^_^. It can't be that much harder, they still one shot all the bosses. Stop being n00b michael. :O
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Utterly stupid sorry but TT is hard enough too run as it is.
    Things need too be wound back abit not ramped up.
    How the hell is a squad of at level players supposed too deal with that kind of boss if he one shotting clerics 100+ Do the devs actually play the game with gear apporopriate too what your average player can aquire? We not all running around in +12 gear with best stones money can buy. The bar been set yet again way too high, wind it back please an give players a chance too get the gear.b:angry

Feel horribly bad for anybody needing too farm TT now.