[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Comments

• OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ah, it's easier to understand. I just want it changed back, the bidding system mainly.

I don't want to leave the game, I love PWI, it'd a great game and I can't find an mmorpg which even comes close but they're ruining it with these changes that stop me TWing (Because I decide to stay in a smaller faction which cant afford to risk non-refundable bids)

And I dont want to move to a larger faction. The main reason I love this game is because of my faction, but because we cant TW due to the new bidding system, people are getting bored with the game and are leaving the game and people are leaving the faction due to their friends leaving...

If it gets changed back, people (myself included) will change their minds about leaving the game and come back to it and we will all be happy again, anyway, that's my dream, if I come and let my voice be heard here, MAYBE, just maybe, there will be changes.

Can you understand now? Im sure you'd feel the same way in my shoes.

I somewhat understand. But if you could see it from the other side too about the fake bidding... and such? Its not terrible really, it just causes people to be more strategic. (By people I mean factions; which have been changed to "guild" in chat now btw)

I love this game. Its free, it has decent graphics, regular maintenance and content updates. It may not be the best game, but its a good game. If everyone who is high lvl could go back to how much they enjoyed the game when they started. Just the fun of it all.. meeting new ppl.. pking (if thats their thing) and just having fun. I dunno.. something about high lvl make ppl nuts!

I hope you stay, you seem like you really enjoy the game for what it is. We've gone thru worse and we've adjusted. I've got 8 chars, I started playing here dec. of 08. I been here a long time through a lot of junk. The fact remains its still free and fun. Can't beat that.
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mages where never hard too level to 99+ even before hypers. Its a ranged DD-class that deals pretty heavy dmg already at 60+.

This hole "wizards need to be OP at 100+ since its so hard for them at lower level" its complete BS.

Wizards might suck in pvp before 99, but they still own in pve already at 80+. Griding with wizards is just watching them 1-2 shoot everything. Most classes sucks in pvp before 99 anyway.

The leveling process was the same for my wiz as for any other ranged DD-class with high dmg - which means easy pve mode..

Go make a tank build barb and you will see what hard to level really means b:cry

You dont "deserve" the power you get as 99+ as wizards, you just get anyway and can feel content about the fact that you picked the right class if you're into PvP XD.

Wizards are, in my opinion, the BEST pve class at lower levels and higher levels... Until you get herc venos able to solo their own bh and TT runs...
    They can deal with mini bosses better too due to their control spells, (knockback, silence, sleep, slow, distance shrink)

BUT... Wizards do suck a lot in pvp before level 59 and then suck quite a lot until level 79 when theyre kinda average until level 89 when theyre good and then level 99+ when they're freaking awesome.

I think thats a good trade as far as pvp goes.

I dont think wizards are ever that good in dueling, though... unless u overpower the enemy with gear and whatnot quite significantly.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I somewhat understand. But if you could see it from the other side too about the fake bidding... and such? Its not terrible really, it just causes people to be more strategic. (By people I mean factions; which have been changed to "guild" in chat now btw)

I love this game. Its free, it has decent graphics, regular maintenance and content updates. It may not be the best game, but its a good game. If everyone who is high lvl could go back to how much they enjoyed the game when they started. Just the fun of it all.. meeting new ppl.. pking (if thats their thing) and just having fun. I dunno.. something about high lvl make ppl nuts!

I hope you stay, you seem like you really enjoy the game for what it is. We've gone thru worse and we've adjusted. I've got 8 chars, I started playing here dec. of 08. I been here a long time through a lot of junk. The fact remains its still free and fun. Can't beat that.

Bidding now is the equivalent of a pitch black room full of ppl with darts and a dartboard in an unknown location.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfiepochie - Lost City
    Wolfiepochie - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mages where never hard too level to 99+ even before hypers. Its a ranged DD-class that deals pretty heavy dmg already at 60+.

This hole "wizards need to be OP at 100+ since its so hard for them at lower level" its complete BS.

Wizards might suck in pvp before 99, but they still own in pve already at 80+. Griding with wizards is just watching them 1-2 shoot everything. Most classes sucks in pvp before 99 anyway.

The leveling process was the same for my wiz as for any other ranged DD-class with high dmg - which means easy pve mode..

Go make a tank build barb and you will see what hard to level really means b:cry

You dont "deserve" the power you get as 99+ as wizards, you just get anyway and can feel content about the fact that you picked the right class if you're into PvP XD.

Ya ive made a barb x.x I cant take the close range @__@ Drives me insane Q.Q. Then with all the repair bills <,<;; Mehhh all my wizzie frens say its hard to lvl :X So srry if i made the mistake o; But then again its diffy foreveryone?:P
  • yousifalahmad
    yousifalahmad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:angry

THANK YOU FOR MESSING UP THE GAME U GREEEDY GMS
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010

I dont know what you mean by smaller factions being strategic with bidding, most servers only have 1 or 2 lands that smaller factions can realistically attack and stand a chance at winning, that means theres 10 or more factions all wanting that one land, that means all of them are going to bid for it and all are going to lose their bid apart from the one that wins the bid, who will be rewarded, if they win, with 150 mirages (After paying for the towers and cata scrolls)

The smaller factions seriously cannot afford to do that for long and one reason I love this game is to see smaller factions with lower level players getting involved and attacking lands and really taking the game into their hands, looking at the map, seeing their faction on there and thinking "Do you know what, I was there, I helped achieve that!"

That's the feeling I got at level 50ish when I attended my first victorious TW... I know for a fact the faction I was in wouldnt have bid for that land under the current bidding system because it was literally the only land smaller factions could attack on my server, and 8 factions went after it that weekend, and the bidding went over 10mil (which my faction leader, director and marshals all saved up for and paid out of their own pockets, took them a long time)

I also think this latest update, the changes to TW is troubling... because... its a signpost to later developments, its showing me where PWE are taking this game... It's a warning. Ive been on enough F2P games to see the cracks appearing, to see when a company is getting too greedy and are going to put their game at risk in order to squeeze money out of their players. Ive seen it happen too much.
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Bidding now is the equivalent of a pitch black room full of ppl with darts and a dartboard in an unknown location.

Quite possibly the best thing to do in that situation is run around the walls of the room and find the dartboard as soon as possible, take it, and hold it infront of ur crotch and hide, because ull need something to protect the family jewels once those darts start flying, right? b:pleased
  • XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur
    XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    TW has now been ruined, and many people have started to quit, about 5 of the highest lvl people on Archo server have quit just this morning, or so i heard. This has just become a bunch of bull imo. whatever, im only playing now cuz its still fun at times and because its the only thing i have to do for now. I really dont like this and would love to have it fixed, but whatever. the game's now messed up in many cases but it doesnt matter. as long as someones making money outta this it doesnt matter huh.
  • TehKin - Lost City
    TehKin - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Because this is a serious discussion, I'm going to forego my usual third person speak. I personally believe that this is..An unusual change. I'm torn on it. On one end, mirage stones aren't enough of a reward and the rank 9 gear is just stupidly hard to get at this point unless you cash shop to it.

However, the coin from it should've been removed or lessened as free coin injected into the game in mass quantities is a bad thing. Alternative rewards should've been implemented. Like various potions and stuff for lands. Perhaps better apothecary potions or so. Advanced dew of protection that absorbs like 5-6000 dmg instead of 3000. Things like that that give a beneficial use to it. On top of that, drop rare tokens that one can trade in for gear that can only be obtained via TW, much like championship scrolls and such. There are a plethora of things that could be done.

I myself no longer play the game. Mainly because of the pay to win that it's become ever since anniversary packs were introduced. My faith in this company is nonexistent. The threads warning of those packs were created as far back as open beta, yet nothing was done and the warnings were completely ignored for the sake of turning a buck. Needless to say, they're not doing any favors here. While people want to play the game for fun, it's always best to add some reward for effort. Glory isn't enough in games anymore sadly, so people require a tangible trophy that can be used to show that glory off. This is a step in the wrong direction and directly spitting in the gamer's faces.

Edit: I also wanted to say that the 10 million bank note should be removed as well.
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    However, the coin from it should've been removed or lessened as free coin injected into the game in mass quantities is a bad thing.

The coin "injected" into the servers by TW pay (how it used to be) was much less than by tokens of best luck.

Tokens of best luck put over 1,000,000,000 coins into each server each day, tw pay does about half that in a WEEK. That means tokens of best luck inject more than 10x the coins into a server than TW pay ever did.

Like ive said a million times, TW pay was pathetic and it still is pathetic, nothing has changed there, why are you complaining about it.

Complain about the new secret and non-refundable bidding system, thats what has been truly screwed up!

p.s. the "you" used in this post refers to the majority of the people posting in this thread and not to TehKin. I was just using his post to highlight my point.
  • TehKin - Lost City
    TehKin - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010

The coin "injected" into the servers by TW pay (how it used to be) was much less than by tokens of best luck.

Tokens of best luck put over 1,000,000,000 coins into each server each day, tw pay does about half that in a WEEK. That means tokens of best luck inject more than 10x the coins into a server than TW pay ever did.

Like ive said a million times, TW pay was pathetic and it still is pathetic, nothing has changed there, why are you complaining about it.

Complain about the new secret and non-refundable bidding system, thats what has been truly screwed up!

p.s. the "you" used in this post refers to the majority of the people posting in this thread and not to TehKin. I was just using his post to highlight my point.

Any form of coin injection is bad in my opinion. It simply shouldn't exist. So TW was a contributing factor although the bank notes were majorly to blame. The annipacks, TW pay and bank notes altogether are what contributed to the current economy. There are plenty of ways to make TW worthwhile without it giving free coin. This way though is not one of them.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its no way that GM's wanted to lower gold value and thats why they did this, Nope. If you really were so guild non greedy kind of ppl then you would have removed the packs and weekly sales, if you haven't noticed which am sure you did not that is when packs aren't there the gold drops down to 250k average even on new serves, but is as high as 350k-400k during thes pack times. Even when we used to get highly paid with Lands giving us coins, gold was at 80k too i myself bought it. So this means that gold influx is NOT at all related to TW pay.

Its your fault u brought up hypers, your fault you brought up packs which resulted not only in High level noobs with Uber pro gears= lost game.

there was an approx of 15% cut down of ppl playing this game when the anni packs came out . With this new TW system the cut down on players is gonna go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down, so what now ? Just gonna put in some more pretty stuff in the Boutique so the present lot of CS'r pull in a bit more cash ?

You say power house faction ? what are they who made them ? you know on Sanc nef ruled the map it still got more lands than regi atm, though trust em regi got pro cash shoppers than nef atm. so here it is nef = more lands regi = cash. Before packs came out Nef > regi. After packs came out Regi > nef. Proves a point ?

Now for the new servers, well i dont have words to describe you all (GMS)wen the server starts everyone every single faction and ppl are on the same page then how is it that only a handful like 2-3 faction turn out to be power house rest go down with time ? They didnt have land since day 1 did they ? but yeah they did have "packs" again this only proves that the packs ruined the game NOT the TW PAY OUT.

Just a suggestion from an old player of this game. Reroll it back to the old system, this is gonna do nothing but get your ppl to leave game. I know your stocks going high but wait for a day or 2 you will see what happens. Earning money is good, but keep it to a limit. Remember its not YOU who make US, but its US who makes PWI, by us i mean every single person playing this game. So its best to keep our views in mind. Last but not the least i know you care a nothing as to what we are saying here probably not even visit this thread in particular, but still ROLL IT BACK.

WTH is this Rank 9 ? how many rank 8 are there in total on this server ? DUH i give you the best suggestion, take a break from thinking, and trying to do something good cause simply you all fail at doing it, let things run as they are, we had adjusted to the 400k gold price, ppl whine and cry about it still they do buy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010

You do have a point here, but not only the tokens of best luck, it's the anniversary packs, gold hammer also. If the developers aren't stupid (Which I am assuming that), their goal to the company is to maximize profit, and this must be how PWE is doing it. They KNOW it's not the TW system that's causing this problem. They KNOW people like us are going to complain. They KNOW all of this because it's all part of their plan to maximize profit.

I believe this is a warning sign for people to leave before getting even more money ripped off, then this game shutting down because of players not playing this game anymore.

Basically, since us players have no direct power in the development of this game, the developers will pretend to hear us while ripping us off at the same time behind our backs. Also, there are hired Ph.D.'s that their JOBS are to exploit the human mind and make them continue playing this game even after all these changes.

Honestly, I'm thinking about leaving this game and playing Starcraft 2 only (Yes, I'm Korean but I suck so don't worry), but I am going to have a hard time telling my entire guild this.

If there is no change soon, I may just have to leave.

Edit: PWI developers are blaming this economy to something that isn't really the problem to direct many players to that instead of the real problem, which makes gold prices go even higher so PWE makes more profit. Blaming something else that isn't really the problem is a mistaken causal relationship fallacy.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    You do have a point here, but not only the tokens of best luck, it's the anniversary packs, gold hammer also. If the developers aren't stupid (Which I am assuming that), their goal to the company is to maximize profit, and this must be how PWE is doing it. They KNOW it's not the TW system that's causing this problem. They KNOW people like us are going to complain. They KNOW all of this because it's all part of their plan to maximize profit.

I believe this is a warning sign for people to leave before getting even more money ripped off, then this game shutting down because of players not playing this game anymore.

Basically, since us players have no direct power in the development of this game, the developers will pretend to hear us while ripping us off at the same time behind our backs. Also, there are hired Ph.D.'s that their JOBS are to exploit the human mind and make them continue playing this game even after all these changes.

Honestly, I'm thinking about leaving this game and playing Starcraft 2 only (Yes, I'm Korean but I suck so don't worry), but I am going to have a hard time telling my entire guild this.

If there is no change soon, I may just have to leave.

Ah, did you read the earlier post of mine, I said I have left due to this change being a warning sign of worse changes coming up, ive wasted enough of my time on this game, now i know its doomed, im jumping ship early.
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ah, did you read the earlier post of mine, I said I have left due to this change being a warning sign of worse changes coming up, ive wasted enough of my time on this game, now i know its doomed, im jumping ship early.
    I might as well too, maybe keep in touch with the members I really like.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If tokens of best luck creates instant "IN game coins" who gets them and where to the appear?

i think you are not geting the point here, if you go talk with boutique agent with 2 token of best luck, you can trade them for a 10 mil bank note, you can sell that note for 10 mil coins to any merchant NPC (blacksmith, tailot, apothecary, etc), this is where 10 mil coins just apear into game, just as you said in your own post of ways to make coins
    2)We have coin drops from mobs, we have coins given as rewards for quest completion, and we have items sold to non player characters. Generating coins in the system. This is not a regular thing and fluctuates.

the 10 mil big note is one of the itens sold to non player characters
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    and aww sweets you're pretty amazing too b:kissb:cute <3
    and you're the best tw party leader i've ever had. Stun squad for life :D

<3

The only people who are really against it aren't the ones who put the effort into gearing their characters up, aren't spending hundreds of millions into refines and shards and those who don't participate in tough wars every weekend. They are mostly from people who would like to TW but aren't in a faction that TWs or aren't geared well enough, so they're on the outside looking in saying 'oh they shouldn't have endless bags of free money' and laugh at this out of envy in spite. Many people actually do work hard and deserve to have some of their costs covered. TW is end-game and if you're not already there and doing it, your views and opinions are highly jaded against those that do.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    You are right, I still don't get it. If you wasn't making enough BEFORE the update to cover costs, what does it really matter now? 3 million isn't going to break you.. you know all those uber nirvana runs and such you can do. At lvl 100 u get bh where you can get 2 mil a day and you get much better stuff to sell or use.

If ppl who TW are cash shoppers, then what does it matter anyways that their pay is nerfed? Seriously? They won't miss 3 mil a week right?

Again you are upset about what?

personally i dont care about the payment, the faction i'm in have around 15 lands and i said i dont need the payment, it just sucks that there is no more motivation for smaller factions to bid. here in sanctuary had a faction which rulled server and had apo poths monopoly for 6-7 months maybe, at that time, every other faction who wanted to TW started working together to take them down, we wasted TONS of coins doing that, sometimes loosing in 5 minutes TW, but as factions worked together and grew stronger we made them not be strongest faction anymore, and atm they are loosing 2-3 lands each week wich is great because TW activity was coming back to sanctuary
    now smaller factions wont have the same desire to atack the current land owner factions, because there is no way they will be able to aford that, to TW you need to win the bid (lets say 2 mil), then to last some time against the current land owners your catapult squads will need charm so they dont get 2 shoted by archers/wizards, and you will need money to build towers and get cata scrolls

so any faction will need at least 5 mil coins to be able to TW, how smal factions will do that for more than 1 month? people will get tired of donating a lot of money just for towers and scrolls
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    You missed my take entirely, thats ok.. everyone has. I am not the one who generalized every TWer as a cash shopper. Someone else did that and I started my response at him based on that "idea" he threw out there. You guys can't have it both ways.

sorry if i give you the wrong impression, but i said all the ones with epic +10 wepon/armor are either cash shopers or dam good merchants =P

personally highest i managed to get without CS was blinding radiance +6 and tt90 +3 2/3 flawless citrines

after some cash invested in game to fight the number 1 faction of that time i had +10 bow,
    +7 tt99 wristguards, boots, lunar robe, warsoul helmet, 4 aps with fists and +5 rest with citrines

so for personal experience i say that isnt the TW payment that make people rich, is the CS

and sorry if i offended you in previous post in any way, not my intention
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PW
    GAME OVER

Roll the credits.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    There is NEVER a good time to call people dumb. Especially when you've misspelled several words here. Just because someone doesn't see things the same way as you doesn't mean they are ignorant, stupid, or dumb. It just means you have a difference of opinion.

I won't disagree that the large amount of coins circulated by the tokens are a problem, but if there wasn't such a large amount of people out there who could afford gold at 500k per, then it wouldn't keep being bought and it wouldn't keep going up. Part of the money comes from tokens, part from TW and part from people using real money to buy and sell gold. Now PW isn't going to shoot themselves in their own foot. They have to think of ways to stop all the coin circulation without hurting their business. What the poster is saying is that the coinage gained from TW as a whole there is a lot of it. Even though each faction member may not receive a lot, there is still a lot of it out there.

2 things would fix this game. 1, quit selling gold through the auctioneer. Make people buy from others who buy with gold. Then price would be negotiated between buyers and sellers of goods, not gold. 2. Implement something different for TW all together including the usage of charms, and other boutique items generally used. Maybe even make catas and other things needed free to obtain.

this was adressed to the guy who refused to acept the incoming of coins the tokens of best luck gave to the game even people explaining with details how that was happening, that was dumb
    and sorry about my english b:surrender, but english isnt my main idiom and i learned it from gaming mostly, i dare you to learn portuguese for yourself b:chuckle
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Look I'm not saying you people don't have a right to be a bit upset by whats going on. But find solutions to the problems, that is the best way to make your voice heard. All the complaints and the cursing gets you no where.

i would love helping finding solutions for the problem, but the thing is, unless players do something to make devs want to actualy fix the system, they wont listen to us so there have 3 things left to do
    1-QQ about it

2-stop charging zen

3-quit game

personally i think if half of CSers dont get any zen for 2-3 weeks, they will fell the problem in their wallets and start thinking about fix it, then would be the time to discuss solutions

actualy i just had an idea that could actualy help, keep some payment in form of coins, but only for lands that were atacked by other lv 3 factions and that actualy lasted some good time, also would be easy for gms to see if there had any fight going at all
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *opens a shop with the title: "QUITTING" and selling all my stuff for 100m expecting someone to buy it*

b:quiet

@Aquilez:

You missed 1 point o .o

4 - Deal with it and keep playing the game how it is supposed to be played and not expect a pay for a charm to be able to play the game (lol)

You all gotta think about one thing ._.

How much time have you put into this game, how much money (if any, i know most do charge even once... even if they say they dont to cover their +12, 4 socks, all with citrines / garnets, love: up and down, etc. Cash Shop gear under that cover)

Are you willing to do it all over again on other free to play game that will actually pretty much end the same way?
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    YAY, finally finshed reading all the walls of text b:victory

*opens a shop with the title: "QUITTING" and selling all my stuff for 100m expecting someone to buy it*

b:quiet

@Aquilez:

You missed 1 point o .o

4 - Deal with it and keep playing the game how it is supposed to be played and not expect a pay for a charm to be able to play the game (lol)

You all gotta think about one thing ._.

How much time have you put into this game, how much money (if any, i know most do charge even once... even if they say they dont to cover their +12, 4 socks, all with citrines / garnets, love: up and down, etc. Cash Shop gear under that cover)

Are you willing to do it all over again on other free to play game that will actually pretty much end the same way?

truth i forgot about that one ty for remember me b:thanks
    for now i will prolly log at weekends to see if there is any TW to fight and hope to have some fun, not going to cash shop anymore until devs decide to find another way to fix economy and TW
    will keep doing that until september/octuber when F F 1 4 is suposed to be realeased, after PWI i'm done with f2p games, second game i play that devs **** things
  • UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear
    UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *skips to the end... again*

NOTICE ONE THING WILL YOU AND STOP BEING IGNORANT!

the people who do get it think that the tw ruins tw have never spent and serious time in a seriously powerful tw faction .... the cost to win wars against good opponents stacks up fast .. when you go through several charms and a couple hundred pots in a 3 hr war and the do that the next day and the next ... when you have to drop a pretty sizable bid to get the land best suited for your goals ... cost stacks up fast .... just the chunk of coin used to mail pay to nearly 200 people each week is pretty large in the end ..... good tw gets expensive ... its the most fun but it isnt cheap .... THATS where the majority of tw pay goes.. THE REALLY RICH PEOPLE IN GAME DIDNT GET THAT WAY FROM TW YOUR MORONS ....

if you sit and read this post and disagree you dont have the experience to understand.... the average guild that gets to fight an equal opponent but a few times wont understand this....

alot of small guilds bid each week and go get slaughtered to help their faction grow ... the simple fact that theyre bidding and showing up for war draws recruits ... and they can do it every week bc they get their money back if they get outbid or get some if they do in fact win... now bidding is a money pit. what motivation do the small guild have to get big ? what does getting on the map get them ? maybe more members but a hell of alot more expense.... that stupid rank 9 medal? pffffft takes 4 to get the rank thats 1 person on the whole server per month and 12 a yr .... what a joke...

NO ONE EVER GOT RICH OFF TW PAY .... theres isnt over 100m going into the pockets of each person in a guild with land ..... like i said as an officer in a faction that was making over 500m a week 90-95% of that went to the members and the most anyone got per week was a touch under 6m and some as low as 1m (depending on amount of participation) the rest went to guild expenses to fuel the next war and to bid and to mail pay and the only time the guild itself ever buys gold is when its 350 or lower..... NOONE GETS RICH OFF 6MIL A WEEK .... you have to not spend a single coin for an entire month to get one of the lesser items from the packs .... or to like raise 1 or 2 items to a an ok refine .... (vit stones for example are 20m if you did nothing but got tw pay it would take u a month to get 1 or 1 gem or 3 months to get a lunar weapon) noone gets rich or gets hax gear off under 6m a week .... if even 2 people grasps this concept ill be happy....

THE BIGGEST CONCERN OF MOST REAL TWERS IS THAT NOONE IS GONNA TW AS MUCH AS BEFORE. ** THE STUPID ******N PAY BUT WHATS GONNA MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO BE COMPETATIVE? THEY GET NO SPOILS OF WAR... WE JUST WANT TO FIGHT DAMN IT ! BUT IT BECOMES A MONEY DRAIN WITH NO RECOVERY AND NO GAIN SOME WILL HIT A POINT WHERE THEY CANT DO IT AND OTHERS WILL GIVE UP REGARDLESS.....

all the issue with the economy and too much coin blah blah blah could be lessened with capping gold or removing gold selling for even a month or any of those things if 4-500k gold is such a big issue (i wont fkn buy it) then drop it and cap it problem solved easily and quickly but anything that simple would drop their gold sales and their profit. all the simple solutions that have the best interest of the player in mind reduce their sales.... bare that in mind.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    After PWI i'm done with f2p games, second game i play that devs **** things

Heh, I have played like seriously over 15 online free to play games and they all end with the same stuff. So yes, I'm now used to it and will not move on to other, I don't really feel necesary starting over on a pay to play game and locking my self to charge $ every single month just to be able to play.

Yes you do save a lot of drama on P2P however, there's a cost for it, and I think it is not cheap enough to give another year of my life to reach the same point I am at now.

Btw, forgot to say,

For those saying private servers and stuff are better than this version.

You are noobs.

As a gamer you should know those servers are there illegally as for it, any time, PW-CN, PW-EU, -PW-EN could go there and request to shut it down, else they can get sued for copyright infringement (using files without any permission to - 1) and modifying their copyrighted files (changing the ip, hexing the client, etc. etc. - 2) so thats 2 different things.

Not to mention those payments private servers call "donations" or atleast they say they are donations just because people are giving money to them for some pixels / "help the server to be online" you are still doing something illegal.

What will end happening is:

1. The administrator of the server gets bored and goes M.I.A. leaving the server to die.

2. PW gets to have a nice bat-free convo with the admin asking them to shut it down, else they'll get sued for a homungus amount of IRL coins (rofl).

3. ... there's nothing on this one :] reffer to #1? ^_^~

my 10 cents.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • darkffx
    darkffx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Frankie why not answer some of our concerns instead of worrying about he said she said? You know like Spoons would do. b:bye

because she is a womanb:chuckle
  • UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear
    UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PS for everyone pissed off and disapointed with PWI go to their facebook and click unlike... that will give a really good picture to them ....

*waits for ban* (which will prove they want to shut up people that disagree)
  • Bourn - Harshlands
    Bourn - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    GMs u messed up , now say ur sry change it back and go back to leaving us aloneb:laugh
  • ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver
    ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *skips to the end... again*

NOTICE ONE THING WILL YOU AND STOP BEING IGNORANT!

the people who do get it think that the tw ruins tw have never spent and serious time in a seriously powerful tw faction .... the cost to win wars against good opponents stacks up fast .. when you go through several charms and a couple hundred pots in a 3 hr war and the do that the next day and the next ... when you have to drop a pretty sizable bid to get the land best suited for your goals ... cost stacks up fast .... just the chunk of coin used to mail pay to nearly 200 people each week is pretty large in the end ..... good tw gets expensive ... its the most fun but it isnt cheap .... THATS where the majority of tw pay goes.. THE REALLY RICH PEOPLE IN GAME DIDNT GET THAT WAY FROM TW YOUR MORONS ....

if you sit and read this post and disagree you dont have the experience to understand.... the average guild that gets to fight an equal opponent but a few times wont understand this....

alot of small guilds bid each week and go get slaughtered to help their faction grow ... the simple fact that theyre bidding and showing up for war draws recruits ... and they can do it every week bc they get their money back if they get outbid or get some if they do in fact win... now bidding is a money pit. what motivation do the small guild have to get big ? what does getting on the map get them ? maybe more members but a hell of alot more expense.... that stupid rank 9 medal? pffffft takes 4 to get the rank thats 1 person on the whole server per month and 12 a yr .... what a joke...

NO ONE EVER GOT RICH OFF TW PAY .... theres isnt over 100m going into the pockets of each person in a guild with land ..... like i said as an officer in a faction that was making over 500m a week 90-95% of that went to the members and the most anyone got per week was a touch under 6m and some as low as 1m (depending on amount of participation) the rest went to guild expenses to fuel the next war and to bid and to mail pay and the only time the guild itself ever buys gold is when its 350 or lower..... NOONE GETS RICH OFF 6MIL A WEEK .... you have to not spend a single coin for an entire month to get one of the lesser items from the packs .... or to like raise 1 or 2 items to a an ok refine .... (vit stones for example are 20m if you did nothing but got tw pay it would take u a month to get 1 or 1 gem or 3 months to get a lunar weapon) noone gets rich or gets hax gear off under 6m a week .... if even 2 people grasps this concept ill be happy....

THE BIGGEST CONCERN OF MOST REAL TWERS IS THAT NOONE IS GONNA TW AS MUCH AS BEFORE. ** THE STUPID ******N PAY BUT WHATS GONNA MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO BE COMPETATIVE? THEY GET NO SPOILS OF WAR... WE JUST WANT TO FIGHT DAMN IT ! BUT IT BECOMES A MONEY DRAIN WITH NO RECOVERY AND NO GAIN SOME WILL HIT A POINT WHERE THEY CANT DO IT AND OTHERS WILL GIVE UP REGARDLESS.....

all the issue with the economy and too much coin blah blah blah could be lessened with capping gold or removing gold selling for even a month or any of those things if 4-500k gold is such a big issue (i wont fkn buy it) then drop it and cap it problem solved easily and quickly but anything that simple would drop their gold sales and their profit. all the simple solutions that have the best interest of the player in mind reduce their sales.... bare that in mind.

This needs to be read by EVERYONE!!! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.