[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You're faction couldn't compete a year ago. What makes you think this change is going to do anything for you? While the tw money is gone, everyone in the big faction is still going to have better gear. The only reason our map would change is because the big guilds don't care and would rather just kill everyone around the server so I would suggest keeping your faction in SZ from now on, not that they left SZ before anyways.

Everyone in the bigger faction but you.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Broken economy has now been killed with fire.

Reminds me how Nero(the emperor of Rome) watch the city of Rome burn to the ground while playing a harp then rebuild a personal mansion for himself on top of the public land.(Learned this in art historyb:surrender)
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay, "Mouthing off at the GM's" is not really the best word choice for that rule (though that is what's on there).

Basically, personal insults on us (moron, idiot, etc..) aren't allowed on the forums. We don't allow them to be used against the players either.

If you want to complain about what's going on, that's fine, but please focus your anger on the issue instead of at the human beings who are trying to listen to you.

HA? Listen to us!? Man thats been over since the god damn Anni packs came out after 'popular demand' AGAIN. You aren't listening to us, you are just doing what gets you paid.
    /end rage
    Alright bah b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Wolfiepochie - Lost City
    Wolfiepochie - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    susamajiii wrote: »
    you sons of b----s stop editing my posts just ban this account too lol. LOL @ YOU SAYING YOU DONT ALLOW PLAYERS INSULTING PLAYERS HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE ****ING GAME AND READ WORLDCHAT? LOL THEY'RES PERSONAL ATTACKS ON PEOPLE EVERYDAY CHRIST THE HYPOCRISY IS ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE IF I HADNT JUST READ IT WITH MY OWN EYES FOR F.... SAKE

^--+10000000 Honestly there is so much **** talking on world chat. + Ive seen a ton of posts in here insulting others. Why only edit susas? STOPHATINGONONEPERSONPLOX<3
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay, "Mouthing off at the GM's" is not really the best word choice for that rule (though that is what's on there).

Basically, personal insults on us (moron, idiot, etc..) aren't allowed on the forums. We don't allow them to be used against the players either.

If you want to complain about what's going on, that's fine, but please focus your anger on the issue instead of at the human beings who are trying to listen to you.

I apologise but, obviously we are all very angry after putting money, effort and time into this game to have the developers let us down so much, with pretty much no warning at all without even consulting the player base. They should have at least done an opinion poll on this change before making it official, don't you think?

PWE will lose many paying customers and their product will suffer, that's a fact, and its due to their poor customer relations.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    FYI
    gold is determined by how much people are willing to pay and as long as you, YOU THE GMs, sell things like packs that have EPIC RARE stuff for the chance of only spending 1 gold...instead of farming it- there will always be gold at 400-500k so nice try GM trying to blame the gold prices on large factions...GG

This, tw pay is NOT the cause of inflation. and I was around when 100k per gold was qq'd about, 200k was ridiculous and laughable and would never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    server is up :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • IsisBlack - Lost City
    IsisBlack - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Well I can agree to that Frankie, but if being called an idiot gets under everyone's skin I'd hate for them to meet someone having a bad day irl they must start crying.

But you're not very good listeners from what I've seen. People raged about packs and yet you all kept them around. Naturally they're going to rage at the people listening because they can't rage at the people stealing their money for a bad game. I used to like PWI because I can't afford a pay to play game. But you're ruining it. And you've obviously upset a ton of people over this. Maybe you should actually do your job and LISTEN to them instead of pretending to listen when you're not going to change anything.

Might as well just be honest to us all and tell us you don't care about anything we say. You made one forum so you could keep it under control and then ignore it and you're not going to change tw back because it makes you all more money while ruining the game WE play.

I vote Essence on Lost City spends their time rpking since TW is ruined.
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL @ your latest patch, GMs. Just logged in and everything is absolute ****. Get rid of the labels in our chats... and turn the fonts back + change everything else back. Nice job trying to **** up everything you possibly can.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    LEFTSIDE - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010

who reallly cares anymore
    edited August 2010

Goin on right now to get some teles n rage );
  • joyjoyjoy
    joyjoyjoy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol.

Wait. most those people who have +10 gear has claimed that they never put a damn dollar in the game, and make it with merchanting? why can't they just merchant some charm money.

honestly u don't need tw pay to prepare charm. If u want to use charm, there are always other ways to make money. all the other faction w/o a land can do it, so can you. if you only tw for money only, eh...i guess u can QQ some more.

new bidding system sucks though. it's hard for the small faction to come up with money to bid. while bigger faction may still have enough "mirages" to fake bid. lol@mirage.

lots of people on pw just like to curse and flame people. calling PWE fail and wat not.
    There is always a choice to stop playing. if u don't like the game, don't play it. it is that simple. is something that important u QQ'ing hardcore and curse@ all the things pw did.

people complain about the annie packs, but who actually complains about it, but haven't bought one themselves may seem to be more right to talk.

charmless TW will require you to use more team work. it will be less of the "omg i'm a rambo with a +12 everything + charm" 20 dd's will not even kill me will just tick my charm. and OMA destroy a whole faction in TW. later that night, the faction disbanded with one fake leader left in the faction.

there are always way to play w/o it. come on, we can adjust to the game, can't we?

and stop blaming GM's for everything. they are just game-master's. they aren't the CEO's and blah blah blah. Do they actually get a say to this? prbably not. if u want to get ur ideas through, cursing is not the way. you will just seem more like an angry tard.

now i awaiting for the flame.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My name is Kinjeto and I will be your GOLD tour guide to PW Malaysia.

I whole heartedly recommend the outrage that this has caused because ignorants are stupid. WAKE UP BLOODY GET WITH THE KNOW MON.

They sell gold. They advertisers sit there and they don't care b:bye

ie2fb7.jpg

MIRAGE STONES 180,000 GOLD!

2eokwzs.jpg

WEAPONS 180,000,000 GOLD!

THIS IS WHY WE GOT RID OF THE GOLD IN TERRITORY WAR. b:angry
    You're just lucky I left and Im not dragging your characters sorry **** back to my server.

If you question why I have red and blue pots this is because I WAS IN A GUILD THAT OWNED LAND YOU CAN BUY POTS -> IF YOU OWN LAND <- AND OUR SERVERS WERE MERGING.

YOU PEOPLE NEED A CHECK IN THE HEAD!
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • KittyChow - Harshlands
    KittyChow - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010

who even cares let the GMS play
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    LEFTSIDE - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    good job frankie.... susa gonna be rage pkin me on server now. thanks
    i hate u for this
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i have played over 4 servers on all the gold prices was contasant between 100k and 200k it was anni packs that made it raise not TW factions i was in Harvester on LC, Kylin on HL, QQme, Insight on RT and Impulse on Archo it was NEVER the TW pay
    pwi isnt listening to their community just their pockets and its apparent ur are fooled by their bs i DO recall a point in time where packs werent in boutique for a long while gold went to 200k that week
    so plz its apparent ur a gms alt trying to make it seem like u are in support, cuz i doubt any1 is that stupid'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Average TW pay for owning 1/2 the map: 3m coins
    Average spent on TW pots in one weekend 500k-1m
    Average Charm usage for 2 factor wars: 4 at 4 gold = 16 gold x 440k gold = 7m

Sorry, billions? Nice imagination. b:bye

Like to invite you too come see the state of Heavens tear an you tell me that Enrage leadership isnt been payed billions a week

Idiotb:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    +1

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    :o ask anyone that played then.

I AM a person who's been here since the beta.

Gold didn't jump up to 200k til chest of coins/iron hammers came out except for getting close during our first battle pack sale.

TW factions causing gold to spike up to 500k? Did you even play? Try the fact that if you got lucky, you'd get 10 mil from 2 gold and they were giving out endgame items in packs.
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No one charge Zhen..
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    35n69et.jpg

MATERIALS 75,000,000 b:shocked

2mcx0s2.jpg

GREEN AXE 60,000,000 b:cry

This is just some of the shocking evidence that we experienced on Perfect World Malaysia. If you don't like it move there. Cause I left there about 2 days ago after 3 years of dedication.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Im on Facebook right now, refreshing on Perfect World's facebook page, and watching the "xx,xxx People like this" figure going down... and down... and down.
    I guess that says something about this new update?

:-D
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Wouldn't it be much easier and better to just lower or even fix the winning sum for a TW and just do the same with the pay you get from land owning every week?

Mirage stones are just a laugh. Come on? That's like getting crabs for christmas.

And this sure as hell won't make it easier for smaller factions to get TW going. They will be to scared to lose their hardearned(?) coins if they lose a bid.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
    edited August 2010
    good job frankie.... susa gonna be rage pkin me on server now. thanks
    i hate u for this

Dont forget about me b:cry Susa keel some gankuza for me plox<3
  • Alliekatt - Lost City
    Alliekatt - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010

^

sfenfjsfnjkefs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just logged in and the new chat is ugly as heck. b:fatb b:cold b:spit
  • prettybarb
    prettybarb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well I can agree to that Frankie, but if being called an idiot gets under everyone's skin I'd hate for them to meet someone having a bad day irl they must start crying.

But you're not very good listeners from what I've seen. People raged about packs and yet you all kept them around. Naturally they're going to rage at the people listening because they can't rage at the people stealing their money for a bad game. I used to like PWI because I can't afford a pay to play game. But you're ruining it. And you've obviously upset a ton of people over this. Maybe you should actually do your job and LISTEN to them instead of pretending to listen when you're not going to change anything.

Might as well just be honest to us all and tell us you don't care about anything we say. You made one forum so you could keep it under control and then ignore it and you're not going to change tw back because it makes you all more money while ruining the game WE play.

I vote Essence on Lost City spends their time rpking since TW is ruined.

like u can rpk enways b:cute
  • MysticRaine - Sanctuary
    MysticRaine - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No one charge Zhen..

Im with you buns...

+1
  • turdbird
    turdbird Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not here, bub.
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Reading this thread is the most fun I had all year.
This discussion has been closed.