LOL I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT LOLOLOLOL

woooooow hypocritical ur right
    Lost City FTW
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Perfect Horns.

Perfect Horns?

1. People only complained about those blasted horns because it was worse then the Duke spamming.

2. Even if you wouldn't of gotten rid of those (which tbh i thought you guys wouldn't of.) they didn't really affect the game, (other then spamming) while this whole system has screwed Perfect World into a hole that it will most likely never get out of. Now i'm not going to sit up here and say "oh they ruined the game, i quit" because i for one like this game and wouldn't quit so easily (i've even thought about being a mod to try and help more.), but come on, first the packs, then the "hidden packs", then the Jones blessings that people complain about, then the multitude of bugs that have never/will most likely never be fixed, the dq prices, and what ever else anyone wants to through in there, my point is that if this game was something that was cared about, then when people start complaining about how the people are not being listened to, you wouldn't go and say "Perfect Horns." and think that that 1 thing that you guys (the gms, the devs, whoever) have done right amounts for the huge pile of **** that has been thrown on the players thus far.

You know, if there's one thing that i have learned from playing this game and being on forums and such, is that when people complain its like a tree in the woods, if you are out of the woods and the tree falls, do you hear it? No, no you do not, it just stays on the ground and is forgotten about...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • bitchimon
    bitchimon Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    These Changes sound awesome, control the greedy **** that hold lands only for MONEY. Now many others have a chance to go and attend TW, more people will buy Gold to play the game. And **** if you want to play WOW, go pay your monthly fee, if you pay a monthly of $10 for this game you will get everything you need for this Game Great GAME SUPPORT b:thanks
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So... anyone know any good games out there? since I'm thinking of leaving PWI... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    For the record...not everyone in that guild agree with the actions that took place nor the words being spoken.

Oh, well idk what really happened. I was just a spectator really. Lol b:laugh
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Kanto ur response sounded bland and not what we was looking for. It sounds like the same stuff you say about everything since this game started going down hill. Who writes your responses for you? The Tonight Show Staff? Please PLEASE give us a real response other htan the we will monitor TW blah blah. Does that mean u havent monitored it till then? That would be reason big factions fake bid then since you all have never monitored TW before
  • MysticRaine - Sanctuary
    MysticRaine - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The people complaining in this thread from the big land owning faction factions are simultaneously claiming that the pay is both not significant and that is an indispensable part of TW.

Does anyone else find this contradiction funny?

My advice to those who are only willing to do it for the pay is to not defend your land from those who want to TW for the fun. Consider that there is no pay for doing PK or DT but people still do it.

Its not only the big guild but it will make it hard for smaller faction to TW you bid 2 mil you get out bit your moneys gone... how is that fair to them so its not just the big fations it the system in whole... theres smaller faction who TW cause its fun a way to liven things up.. win or lose... but now they wont want to do it because anything they put out in a bid could be over bid and they get no fun now money returned!
  • NinjaLibby - Harshlands
    NinjaLibby - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:cute Time to charge more zen b:victory
  • crimsonshard
    crimsonshard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Kundos maybe with luck the lower lvl players get more out of TW and the larger factions can stop being so greedy.. too bad i got the TW bug out of my system months ago
  • bitchimon
    bitchimon Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Another way to support yourself in the game is EARN ZEN. DUDE don't be greedy, now is it fair and square.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not this way -Ary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IsisBlack - Lost City
    IsisBlack - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe if they hadn't put in packs into the game the economy wouldn't have crashed anyways. Why don't they stop putting ridiculous items into the cash shop, i.e. 12 * orbs in packs, and keep cash shop fashion and mounts. Maybe THEN they wouldn't ruin the game.

The whole point to play PW is you make your character strong, make or join a guild and then TW for MONEY. Why would anyone want to TW for mirages? The big guilds get to sit on their lands because the GMs put all these items in cash shop to help the people who spend thousands of dollars make ridiculous characters that no one could beat.

If they hadn't made it possible to BUY a good character and people still had to farm all their gear then they wouldn't have such dominance with the bigger factions. But now they're further ruining the game for everyone.
  • xigrimusix
    xigrimusix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sooo ya.. this be my first post on this forum..not a writer, not a reader, but HOW soooo many loyal players of pW are putting in so much money to simply stay on top. PW now has it where the game can Take A high bid Vanish into thin air. Fair? definitely not

-GG pw... nice moves...lol
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In response to Kantorek, who probably won't read this:

I've played the game since gold was 100k each. TWs didn't really change the cost of anything, with gold staying constant much of the time. However, chest of coins/hammers, and packs did change it. After the first, gold went up above 200k and is going to stay there, no matter what, as long as the chests exist. Packs, once people realized how profitable they were, drove prices up over 400k, and return it to that price every time they are put in.

Also, i've seen countless merchants bragging how much they make merchanting, and how much gold they can buy with it in some cases. They're still going to have that coin/still merchant. Most people buy charms for tw from other players...that coin is going to those players, not just disappearing from the game. Yes, there's a much smaller amount of coin put in the game from tw payout now, but the coin that's built up from it is largely still there, and still going to be trading hands.
  • RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary
    RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I was wondering what all the fuss was about. First of all, if your implementing this new TW system, that does mean your resetting the whole map, correct? Cause if you aren't resetting the map why would anyone even bid for tw when the whole map is pretty much owned by 1 faction, and major cities by another? We were finally digging in with a little foothold. Now why even bother we raise money, to bid by selling herbs that are donated. To make charms for the tw, and even if u own a peice of land honestly if it aint a major city you don't make much money owning it. TW was about fun, TW let us met other players in the faction and work as a team. If the sellers on eBay kept the lower bidders money uhmm would there be an ebay. If you go to an Estate Auction, and made a bid on a home and u were the lowest bidder and didn't get your money back you would call the police and have the auctioneers thrown in jail. Dishonesty usually catches up to people and it isn't PWE job to decide to punish everyone for the few bad apples that do this. Celestones and a random reward? WTH and its not finished but ur impletmenting anyways? In my nooby opinion, I really hate to say it this, PWE is commiting a type genocide suicide. b:shocked
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Greetings,

Thank you for all your feedback. We understand that this is a drastic change to the Territory War system. However we believe that in time, things will shape up in PWI for the better. Something I'd like to mention since nobody has yet brought it up: There is one constant complaint that the economy is becoming inflated with coins. So much in fact that you can't purchase 1 Gold without paying 400-500K worth of coins. A big reason for this is that large powerful guilds have been sitting on their property and collecting a fat paycheck every week without doing anything. Since they are the ones that can afford the high priced Gold, the Gold being sold at 400K is still being bought, and prices remained.

With this source of income gone, we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will.

That's not to say that we don't have any power to change this system, or that this system is not going to be tweaked with. Over the next couple of weeks we will be monitoring TW activities, as well as the economy to see what kind of affect this change has in these two areas.

Thanks again for your passionate responses. It truly shows the love you players have for PWI.

You didn't even mention the ridiculous new bidding system, did you forget that's being screwed over too?
    Secret bidding AND non-refundable... what, to stop fake bidding? It's a GMs job to deal with fake bidding, its normally not hard to spot, and you get enough reports of it, all you have to do is send a GM to sort it out, dont the customers pay enough for PWE to afford a simple GM to deal with these problems so they've gotta **** over whole areas of the game to do it?
    And it wont even work, the kinda factions that fake bid will have the coins it takes to make a biiiiiiig fake bid that noone will top.

Actually, it will probably make fake bidding even worse, atleast in the past you knew when it was being done and could try to outbid the fake faction, now there's no warning.

Nicely done, Bravo. Idiots.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sadface
    I can't even read fast enough before another full page of responses pops up Lol.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Kinda reminds me of how when CQ had the map, everyone was saying how CQ will drive up gold prices since they didnt really have to worry about the price of gold and could just buy at whatever price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Shadows_Muse - Heavens Tear
    Shadows_Muse - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Meh, It's the way the game is. Nothing more, Nothing less. The GM's are only a portal to get concerns to the DEV's - But, in the long-run. The DEV's only care about the Money this game brings - NOT the people in it, that bring them that ungodly Pay-check every week.

Possibly, later on: After PWI passes on, they will see - what they've been doing is wrong.

B.T.W...

GM's Stop tripping over the interweb cable D:
    I'm tired of seeing a mass Dc from people I'm in squads with - including myself.
    though, I'm sure you laugh when people get DC'd, then 1k'd when on Wave 9 in RB Due to 3/4ths of the party beeing d/c'd. >>;
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OMG i keep hearing this. "other guilds have a chance to participate in TW"
    all these small guilds always had the chance to participate.. and they dont want to for the simple fact that they will get owned by a 2 man squad..
    Look at DW.. aint no way a lowbie guild is gonna bid and waste money on a chance to get 150 mirages.. this makes the consumption of land pointless..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its not only the big guild but it will make it hard for smaller faction to TW you bid 2 mil you get out bit your moneys gone... how is that fair to them so its not just the big fations it the system in whole... theres smaller faction who TW cause its fun a way to liven things up.. win or lose... but now they wont want to do it because anything they put out in a bid could be over bid and they get no fun now money returned!

Well the min bid has been lowered to 100k now. Keep in mind the land only gives 1M in mirages a week. Since the 2m is outbid and all bids are non refundable then thats 4m in coins that the land has consumed. Yay for coin sink!

Realistically we will see very few large bids and many more small ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • kingofwildcats
    kingofwildcats Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is all I'm going to say.....Everyone stop playing for 1 month and lets see what happens lol
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Y'know, removing the "10m Big Note" from Best Luck options would solve so many problems...
  • ronihc
    ronihc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The new TW system is completely stupid, mirages? Wtf are you for real, nobody needs that ****, secret bidding? How pathetic, no refunds? So you really want max CS is that it? Your new system sucks, change it (you probably won't tho, just like for packs). Good job on another fail PWI, good job.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I guess the greed of RL cash has covered your face that you take Hatred to be love ? You screwed it up with ani packs, you screwed it up with constant packs, and now you **** up TW, i can bet a whole lifetime and my total exp in mmo's that this is just the beginning of the end. Anyways good luck. And yeah ALL HAIL SPOONS!! nice job in **** up everything ppl worked for. You cant fix a glitch properly in your game, you fix one the other comes up and to top it all you do such things, not appreciated not needed

And yeah dont make it look like your trying to get the economy down cause "YOUR NOT", if you want to do that why dont you take those packs out of the boutique ? Hurts in thy pockets ? well Hell yeah thats the answer, you are just trying to get ur pockets filled more and more with coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Y'know, removing the "10m Big Note" from Best Luck options would solve so many problems...

This 01234
  • hot4
    hot4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's VERY FUNNY that GM says "Old TW pay system raise Gold Price". If you have brain, you should know it's the PACK raise Gold Price. More precisely, it's the BEST TOKEN for 5mil thing. If you sell the perfect iron hammer for 1 Gold Only, Im sure the gold price will go 600k or even higer. Dont lie about no control of gold market. BTW, I like the new TW system, but if you GM really wanna lower gold price, remove the damn 10million NOTES, and Duke, S T F U.
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol@kantorek

The last time you made a post claiming your supposedly 'concern' over the inflation of gold price was about 1 year ago. Till date i believe nothing has changed. Please don't give us the BS that 'things will take time and we will see the change' because as nice as it sounds, PWI has actually lost its credibility among the players already.
  • Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So...How about them pandas?
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    [snip]the kinda factions that fake bid will have the coins it takes to make a biiiiiiig fake bid that noone will top.

Actually, it will probably make fake bidding even worse, atleast in the past you knew when it was being done and could try to outbid the fake faction, now there's no warning.

Nicely done, Bravo. Idiots.

+9001 ._.

gj continuing to "patch" the game without ever fixing anything, and nearly always making things worse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.