edited July 2010
    Options
    How come ppl always have to give their good gear to noobs with big mouths
  • fsr
    fsr Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOLUMAD

Already jumped factions? The thing is, when I play, I have fun. You on the other hand are always walking around with a twig up your ****, video games must be SRSBSNS in your life.

Nah, jx is still in Tao. My sin has been in TE for several weeks now. And by "already" you seem to mean 14 months -- only 14 months in Tao, what a faction hopper I am!

And quit making excuses, just accept that you are bad.

- jx
  • Babyjhawk - Heavens Tear
    Babyjhawk - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If things dont workout for you on rebuilding give the faction to Cotto hell who knows maybe sticky will come back and chase eveyone around i had plenty of good times there goodluck to you all
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wow poetry! rofl

I knew this post would make the 25 page mark!

No sleepcat I'm actually not an A-hole, anyone who actually knows me in game knows that too. Written words carry no tone or emotion, just denotation. tried to simply state facts/observations. I don't get my jollies from putting others down actually.
    I made some observations reacting to TE posts, summary: history is what is it is, we know what and how TE did in the past, I gave you guys props for building up and succeeding to the level you have now. I look forward to your super power guild attacking Enrage since that started all this. Good luck. We will all wait and watch.

Wasn't this post originally about Tao? b:chuckle

Any guild which truly succeeds but can only do so under the guidance of 1 leader, is actually not a true success. Just like in RL a company that relies on 1 leader to succeed is destined to fail, true success involves the structure and guidance, to train many to be able to step up and lead and stay on the right path. Tao missed the mark on that, and so many "Old Tao" members were so stuck on "when Edya was leader" they themselves ruined the guild one brick a time. "Old Tao" you all share the blame for what happened to a once mighty guild, stop kidding yourselves. Therefore many guilds are filled with those ppl that helped ruin Tao, don't blame that last people many of whom were there doing their best to hold it together. They deserve some credit for staying when everyone else left.

Enrage, you lost out on a worthy opponent who was a challenge and made TWs fun, it won you land but cost you TW fun which is probably what most of you play for.

Tao is alive, there is no such thing as Old Tao or New Tao, thats ridiculous. It's just Tao.
    New leaders, new ppl, and a fresh start, and perhaps they will start having fun again.
    Grats to Tao's new officers, best of luck to all of you. Maybe all you idiot trash talkers in World Chat will finally leave Tao alone.

See ya all in game, geez, just have fun.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wow poetry! rofl

I knew this post would make the 25 page mark!

When something big died, flies will start coming . . b:bye
    Joke b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fsr wrote: »
    See, this kid is what Halo players would call a "Bad Kid." - jx

what halo ppl you playing with? Every time we run into any noob on halo its noob,not bad kid.Thats something my mother would call a teen shoplifter.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Illynia - Heavens Tear
    Illynia - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Go with the first option Sleep.

And <3 Illy dont' hate me to much!

I dun hate yous. Its not like you stole my last oz of crack or anything like that. I've decided to not be so emotionally invested in this game as some folk. Though, I do get my srsface on for special occasions, like this thread.

...and this is the most I've posted on these forums.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    enrage Rocks, Funny How Enrage Was Down To 5 Lands But They Never Gave Up And Ended Up On Top, Funny How Tao Are Down To 5 Lands And They Fall Apart, Gtfo Of Here Tao You Suck. From The Day I Was In Tao, I Knew From There That You Were All A Bunch Of Losers.
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh snap that was pretty b:cute ^^
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Enrage, you lost out on a worthy opponent who was a challenge and made TWs fun, it won you land but cost you TW fun which is probably what most of you play for.

This line was just pathetic. We lost nothing. We won land, we get bilions of coins/week (dedicated to inventor - /sarcasm off) and we have to wait a few weeks until the real fun comes when we have to defend the whole map week after week.

and lol @ evil b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    enrage Rocks, Funny How Enrage Was Down To 5 Lands But They Never Gave Up And Ended Up On Top, Funny How Tao Are Down To 5 Lands And They Fall Apart, Gtfo Of Here Tao You Suck. From The Day I Was In Tao, I Knew From There That You Were All A Bunch Of Losers.

itsagamebro
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    why isnt this thread locked? we cant even tease cash shoppers for more than a day, yet the mods are goin to allow this....GG

Why is everyone so bitter...just let Tao do what they want to lol...idk all of this was said when Rad broke up..like every time its happened but Radiance is still around.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Lol? Last TW I remember having against Tao, which was last week, it was basically a glorified kill-farm session. It was funner than usual kill-farm TWs because well there were actually more Tao and they last longer than 1 tick of barrage, but that doesn't change the fact that most of Tao didn't make it past the zhennable area of the spawn point. We "lost" a worthy opponent in Tao MONTHS ago, and we "survived" that terrible loss just fine. As of the moment, we are glad that Tao broke up because maybe Rad can be a better fight now, because Rad gaining a few good TWers would help them a LOT more than the poor excuse that is Tao helping them "gank" Enrage.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'mma let you finish but I just got to say.

Your factions all suck
    Nobody gives a f**k
    Enrage is number 1
    and TE is kinda fun
    Aesthor owns a stripper pole
    Ega is a forum troll.

WTF! How the heck did you find out about that? You saw me showing off to Alpha didn't you?b:angryb:angry
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WTF! How the heck did you find out about that? You saw me showing off to Alpha didn't you?b:angryb:angry

I has spiez! b:victory
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear
    UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *facepalm*

can this thread hit 30 pages? b:shocked
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hmm wonder if Tao would have fared better, if its doctrine was based on one of its suggested names, Hoshisux?
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ok, my turn.

FIRST OFF,

I think that what Disa did was the right thing to do.

Giving Edya lead, ending Tao. Finally.

Tao had already ended when Edya left in the first place. Now just let it die.

Stop holding onto a corpse.

-Enable Bish Mode-

Rawthorne, listen here.

Ok, Edya made Tao to get AWAY from YOU IDIOT.

You being in Tao like, DOESN'T make it Tao.

And you best watch what you effing say to Nihillae cause she was there wayyyyy before you were.

YOU are a new member.

YOU and your posse shouldn't even of been in Tao.

YOU don't deserve the name that all of us CORE members. (INCLUDING Nihillae) worked so hard for above your head.

Till this damn day I still cannot figure out why the hell they even accepted your application.

So before you open your mouth to one of our core members, S TEE EFF YOU.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That's exactly what I was gonna sayb:shutup

Soooooooo pretty much..Raw if you wanna talk about people like that, maybe look at yourself first? And remind yourself of all the times you threw a b*tch fit about such small things.

I think the best one was when you snapped at thehate because he was in the Radiance FB chatroom doing an FB on his veno.

Rawthorne: THIS FB CHATROOM IS FOR RADIANCE MEMBERS ONLY NOT RADIANCE ALTS OOOOOOOOOOOOMG.

That's not a quote , but that about sums up the funniest one i can remember of you being a 5 year old. Can't remember word for word but sheesh, amazing spaz attack. wtg ^^
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I think that what Disa did was the right thing to do.

Giving Edya lead, ending Tao. Finally.

BS

Edya left. From this point, she decided to give away the "tao" name too

dont say that kill the faction of 100 people was good decision, because it wasnt
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That's exactly what I was gonna sayb:shutup

Soooooooo pretty much..Raw if you wanna talk about people like that, maybe look at yourself first? And remind yourself of all the times you threw a b*tch fit about such small things.

I think the best one was when you snapped at thehate because he was in the Radiance FB chatroom doing an FB on his veno.

Rawthorne: THIS FB CHATROOM IS FOR RADIANCE MEMBERS ONLY NOT RADIANCE ALTS OOOOOOOOOOOOMG.

That's not a quote , but that about sums up the funniest one i can remember of you being a 5 year old. Can't remember word for word but sheesh, amazing spaz attack. wtg ^^
    lawl..

I remember his opening a can of week-long spaz on a half dozen Rad members because they hung out with other people (primarily on vent) more than squadding with faction members, or as he called them, "cliques", which, while him being in one of the biggest cliques I had ever seen, was only an issue for him because he wasn't in them. That made a handful of people leave.

Or how about him losing it when a bunch of small factions that posed no threat tried to "gank"(b:chuckle) Rad, causing him to wanna spend hours "charm ****" and "sending a message" to those factions that, once again, posed no threat, were mostly or entirely unsuccessful at TW and never took it seriously, and likely didn't use charms anyways. We're talking Ba'Xian, Synesis, AHO, and so on. That spaz attack made some people leave too, many more giving him ****, since so many of the good people in Rad didn't want to be douches about TW, which they were more adamant about being people with a good rep (by actions opposed to some stupid doctrine) a thousand times better than Tao was.
  • UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear
    UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ....... Lead wasnt passed to Edya, Tao is clinging on regardless, Jess didnt do what she set out to which was retire Tao, how many of the 100 left are inactive or alts? .... just noting/pointng out some stuff BC youre all talking like everyone was booted and lead given to Edya and it wasnt......

.... I have been silently laughing to myself for months now .... a big pushing factor for Edya taking her group and making Tao was to get away from Raw and his cronies and actually go after Enrage instead stagnating for months (ive talked to way to many of the people involved in this to think diff) so the day Raw got into the faction started to get away from Raw and his version of Rad I think was the day you could call Tao, the original idea of Tao, done, put butter on it and stick a fork in it.

- if anyone cant see the black and white truth of that im not gonna bother explaining cuz you will never get it, im not gonna even try to come up with a witty metaphor -

MEH
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    [Insert random Tao abuse here]

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ....... Lead wasnt passed to Edya, Tao is clinging on regardless, Jess didnt do what she set out to which was retire Tao, how many of the 100 left are inactive or alts? .... just noting/pointng out some stuff BC youre all talking like everyone was booted and lead given to Edya and it wasnt......

It was given to her... then... whoops, my bad.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • AuroraRune - Heavens Tear
    AuroraRune - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was given to her... then... whoops, my bad.

b:chuckle

Thank you.
    "Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal."
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    (does my part to help this thread hit 30 pages)

b:avoid

oh btw

shenanigans

b:scorn
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was funny at 1st, now i hope you all realize your just moaning over a bunch of pointless stuff, that wont change anything or anyone's opinions on Tao

Eat some humble pie and move on with your life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *eats twice as much pie due to lack of life*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

.... I have been silently laughing to myself for months now .... a big pushing factor for Edya taking her group and making Tao was to get away from Raw and his cronies and actually go after Enrage instead stagnating for months (ive talked to way to many of the people involved in this to think diff) so the day Raw got into the faction started to get away from Raw and his version of Rad I think was the day you could call Tao, the original idea of Tao, done, put butter on it and stick a fork in it.

- if anyone cant see the black and white truth of that im not gonna bother explaining cuz you will never get it, im not gonna even try to come up with a witty metaphor -

MEH

+1 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In Jess's defense, she probably didn't go the whole way and boot all members etc. because she wanted to leave an option open for those in the guild who insist on clinging to Tao. Alternatively she could have forcefully shut Tao down like Hong did RoC and make the members start fresh elsewhere, but that decision would have met just as much criticism from her own members. Thus, she didn't have good options either way, and she simply chose the path that allowed the remaining members more options. I think we should just accept that she had NO "right" options and picked the one she thought was the lesser of the evils. As for her being unable to 'fix' Tao, I said before that is as much the members' fault as the officers.