Warsoul Dagger

Comments

• salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    but isnt this world made out of sugar, spice and everything nice? kiddy.gif

Initially, yes. But I ate all the sugar.
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And the Indians took away all the spice th_105_.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    salvati0n wrote: »
    So I was correct that he will end up a skill spamming Sin as to an interval Sin?

Back to my first post, skill spamming Sin with warsoul < interval Sin with Nirvana, ijs.

/facepalm.

He's going nirvana. He's keeping his interval gear as well as his HP gear. Any other questions?
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    /facepalm.

He's going nirvana. He's keeping his interval gear as well as his HP gear. Any other questions?

Yes. You can't go full interval with Nirvana top. Is he planning to switch armor mid fight O_o? How much per hour do you earn as a spokes person?

And no dear. You got the world confused with girls.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    oh my god 0eeeff42.gif

i think its time for accel to use hyperstones, i mean you can afford to buy a warsoul but choose not to use hyperstones th_015_orz-v2.gif
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Yes. You can't go full interval with Nirvana top. Is he planning to switch armor mid fight O_o? How much per hour do you earn as a spokes person?

And no dear. You got the world confused with girls.

87a4e689.gif
    now behave!
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    87a4e689.gif
    now behave!

O_o how dare you! b:angry No, you don't know nothing (much).
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    nvm
    485c3a61.gif

btw the yellowcard is more for the spokesman question
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Accel is a known cash shopper back in the day. So no, he never abused that clothes glitch from way back when. The money he used to get the warsoul was from cash shopping a bit when the game just started, holding onto the sale goods for a very, very long time, and then selling it for profit and reinvestment as a merchanter.
    who ever used the clothes glitch.........its so far back they probably used it up by now lol >.> if hes like a legit merchanter than thats great, altho my he must be a REALLY good one to be able to decide to make over billions for the new sin. (or actually have the patience to keep that money for a race that he didnt know would be coming in the 2nd year of pwi)

congrats for making 6,750,000,000 coins
    EDIT* actually no, i think the dagger costs diff. than the normal warsouls?? cheaper i think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Didn't the clothes glitch abusers get banned?

(and wow page 29 <.< pro gratzing and qq'ing)
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm gonna transfer servers and jack that **** :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
    edited June 2010
    Didn't the clothes glitch abusers get banned?

(and wow page 29 <.< pro gratzing and qq'ing)
    the direct ones who touched the boutique. Not the innocent gold sellers who abused and sold their gold at 999k while wondering why the sales went up b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    who ever used the clothes glitch.........its so far back they probably used it up by now lol >.> if hes like a legit merchanter than thats great, altho my he must be a REALLY good one to be able to decide to make over billions for the new sin. (or actually have the patience to keep that money for a race that he didnt know would be coming in the 2nd year of pwi)

Considering that the Warsoul Spirit has been around for a long while, wouldn't it be just as likely that this person just decided to get a Warsoul and ended up getting it for their current main, instead of something they originally planned?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited June 2010
    Considering that the Warsoul Spirit has been around for a long while, wouldn't it be just as likely that this person just decided to get a Warsoul and ended up getting it for their current main, instead of something they originally planned?
    is it the same cost to make a warsoul dagger? Someone one mentioned something otherwise in another thread and im not able to login to the game to check lol
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Initially, yes. But I ate all the sugar.
    And the Indians took away all the spice th_105_.gif

and the only thing left be hamsters.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    and the only thing left be hamsters.
    b:surrender

But you took all the hamsters.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
    edited June 2010

exactly
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    is it the same cost to make a warsoul dagger? Someone one mentioned something otherwise in another thread and im not able to login to the game to check lol

Yes it is. Older warsoul weapons need the mold + 99 of each fragment, and the mold itself needs one of each, so 100 of each in total. TB weapons need 100 of each fragments, but no mold.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited June 2010

No he didn't.

They're all in this thread:

Proof that some tideborn skills are a tad overpowered after all (I tried assassin)

014983939.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    exactly
    b:avoid

~kills all the hampsters~

on topic: wow...nearly 30 pages

edit: damn it is 30 pages with my post
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Yes it is. Older warsoul weapons need the mold + 99 of each fragment, and the mold itself needs one of each, so 100 of each in total. TB weapons need 100 of each fragments, but no mold.
    Im starting to think this person probably mightve been better off just sayin he earned 6+billion coins lol
    edited June 2010

Nuuuuuuuuu Chilum found our hiding place!
    ~kills all the hampsters~

on topic: wow...nearly 30 pages

edit: damn it is 30 pages with my post

Dx
    so mean.
    b:cry
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2010

congrats for making 6,750,000,000 coins
    EDIT* actually no, i think the dagger costs diff. than the normal warsouls?? cheaper i think?

Actually no, Accel was someone who bought lots of charms/dragon orbs when they were VERY cheap. As in 300k charms, 30k dragon orbs, and then he took a long break from the game to do stuff irl. Then when he came back, he was able to sell the dragon orbs for 90k and the charms for 1.5m.
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    erm mystic, sorry to burst your bubble, but he bought that stuff with RL money, not ingame coins, so the ingame economics dont matter.

=/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    edited June 2010
    Actually no, Accel was someone who bought lots of charms/dragon orbs when they were VERY cheap. As in 300k charms, 30k dragon orbs, and then he took a long break from the game to do stuff irl. Then when he came back, he was able to sell the dragon orbs for 90k and the charms for 1.5m.
    if your just selling orbs and charms youll have to sell 2500 charms and 50,000 orbs even if its divided @3billion each lol. even if he made some money off that its about 200m no more. (short by 6.3billion!)
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Now that there's the first warsoul, i'm pretty sure that one of those anni packs will have a chance of 0.1% [so you have to pay 1000$ in average] that gives you a pack with 100 of each warsoul fragment b:chuckle

Only wait for it : D
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Who cares how he got it, it was more than likely with a crapload of rl money, and we should thank him for helping keep the game free for those of us who have better things to use that $2,000 - $20,000 on.
    edited June 2010
    Who cares how he got it, it was more than likely with a crapload of rl money, and we should thank him for helping keep the game free for those of us who have better things to use that $2,000 - $20,000 on.
    ............true... i like having good gear but i rather buy my mom a car for that much ;/
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ............true... i like having good gear but i rather buy my mom a car for that much ;/

Too bad those new electric cars cost over 40,000.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • UberDemon - Harshlands
    UberDemon - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yikes gratz! b:chuckle If I was in your server i would pk you till you droped me some orbs :P
    hehe just wanna put it out there cuz just you have a good wep doesnt mean you cant be killed b:laugh.... Btw no QQing guys just keep up with your genie skills and combos