Streaker's Wizard Guide. Lol.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If I can muster up enough nerve, I am going to start seriously PvPing when I reach level 60 (or shortly after then, when I have gotten my tools in order).

I can already usually survive getting ganked by higher levels and with my level 60 gear and skills I have some slight chance of fighting back, so I will want to see how well my warped perspective and I can do. (This week I had a cleric with a level 79 weapon try sleeping and killing me, and a couple wizards tried sutra-ing me, and one of them had some level 81 gear -- I do not know if I can kill people like them but if I have even a chance of dishing out enough damage before I die, I want to try.)

[But I want to see Rebirth Alpha before I level, so I might take a few weeks before I hit 60.]

you can always find ppl that suck or fail builds. I know a lot of them on my server too. Lately it seems like there are even more scroll-babies that get into the 80s with their class and have no idea what to do with it once they get there. They will prolly learn in time if they aren't r-tards, but for now that's the sittuation.
    And seriously, I've seen some pretty skilled players on Harshlands...U might do well against all the dumb-arses your lvl and some scroll-babies but as soon as you find someone that knows a little about their char PvP you're going to byte the dust. hard.
    59 is not a good time to start PvP-ing. Not now where there are already zounds of players in the 80s.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    this is great. im just starting my wizard at the moment as an alt, and this is great. ive windowed pwi and i keep this open as i play incase i need help. thanx so much, i wish there was a guide this useful for the other classes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    streaker wrote: »
    Levels 60-150: Not there yet, so I can't really give any personal Input, but don't worry, this will be updated by the time you get to these levels.

aww poo... now what do I do?
  • buourn1
    buourn1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    streaker wrote: »
    The build is 1 str, 1 dex, 3 mag every level

anyone else notice this?b:sweat
  • TheExorcistt - Sanctuary
    TheExorcistt - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nice guide, helped me out alot. :) thanks
  • Seffar - Heavens Tear
    Seffar - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Uhh quite frankly Eugena you have NO idea what you are talking about - Streaker is immensely talented in his mindset on this guide and is very caring to others to make this guide for the noobies. Also: you aren't even a wizard so how dare you insult him for a guide that I found very true and helpful. I am a 95 Arcane Wizard and there isn't one thing wrong with this guide. Pyrogram and gush spamming? Lol you are foolish in your words and logic and then try to run Streaker into the ground on his guide - Fail. It would be nice to not see your stupid negativity on this guide so people don't have to put you in your place. I don't understand how you can sit here and bag on him about things that are opinionated and in my opinion true to wizards. I didn't fully level my pyrogram and I turned out to be one BAMF of a wizard - So state comments that are honestly true not things that you THINK are true. You make yourself sound ignorant and insecure about your wizard when you act so immaturely on a forum that was meant to help people out - Learn a little respect.

Without futher ado - Very good job on your guide Streaker. You are quite the caring person for creating this guide for people and I feel that it is quite accurate and helpful to lower levels. As for any input I would like to state that maxing dragon's breath is not smart due to agro reasons in RB, Zhenning, and FF - but that is just info that i've learned from my journey as a wizard. If ANY wizards or aspiring wizard wanna get at me for info or questions I love to help people, so get at as Seffar on Heaven's Tear.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pyrogram and gush spamming? Lol

i use it since begining, what problem u got with pyro+gush spam? its pretty well dmg
  • Seffar - Heavens Tear
    Seffar - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol you are level 1 as I see it. Don't even try to get at my post. Gush + Pyro spam works at like level 9. Try doing that at 29+. Gtfo.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    again, repeat post: You just don't have a clue, don't you ...?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol you are level 1 as I see it. Don't even try to get at my post. Gush + Pyro spam works at like level 9. Try doing that at 29+. Gtfo.

works great at 29... and all the way to 100+.
    n00b
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've spammed gush so much I'll unintentionally start using it in Dragon Palace. >__>

Imo gush is a disease that cannot be stopped.
    60 / 250.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rofl

/10char

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Jaysun_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jaysun_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not bad I think it is a little fuzzy but hey not too shabby
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I didn't fully level my pyrogram and I turned out to be one BAMF of a wizard
    I lol'ed, no offense >.> If not pyro what do you use during the gush cooldown >.> Or do you gush>run>gush>rinse>wash>repeat O.o (At lower lvls I mean...)
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

y i am lv 1 :P

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3459/58717808.jpg

and i allways used cause good chi build too XD

(maybe u bought ur wizz and u dont go anymore in dungeon or doing any quest, or any kind of mob/boss killing else really i dont understand why bad the pyro)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    guys, he's just a bad troll, let him be :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    But its fun to beat on trolls >.>
  • HxCx - Heavens Tear
    HxCx - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nice!
    /10char
  • lovelorrddd
    lovelorrddd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i also am a bit curious/suspicios about the 80%... how ever.... i also use hailstorm alot and its proven to be useful 2 me. on the average day im probably involved in atleast 2 little fights and ususally have to fight 4 or 5 ppl in each. and its help ful that 1/3 of em are stunnes :) plus hail storn doesn't do that bad dmg and also its a small aoe ^.^
  • blackout22
    blackout22 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Awesome guide thanks a lot
This discussion has been closed.