edited May 2010
    no proski u are wrong;) Poland is the best country;]

The best cleric: me EpicBunny, rich leaz, kirbie
    The best Archer: Obskurna, Kazamir
    The best Barb: Bazarius, spanker, deadgame ||most important for me;p
    The best Sin: ~DarkSin
    The best Mage: Proski, Falfas, Rafael
    The best BM:kHRYSTALIZE, kiaxn, illuminous
    The best Psy: hmm idk, i dont see much psychic in pk mode, but archcaocao has giant dmg;p
    The best Veno: Procilivity, pinkahboo,
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    failbunny wrote: »
    no proski u are wrong;) Poland is the best country;]

The best cleric: me EpicBunny, rich leaz, kirbie
    The best Archer: Obskurna, Kazamir
    The best Barb: Bazarius, spanker, deadgame ||most important for me;p
    The best Sin: ~DarkSin
    The best Mage: Proski, Falfas, Rafael
    The best BM:kHRYSTALIZE, kiaxn, illuminous
    The best Psy: hmm idk, i dont see much psychic in pk mode, but archcaocao has giant dmg;p
    The best Veno: Procilivity, pinkahboo,

Just because they're high level doesn't mean they're any good.

Cleric: Ieaz, Aratainia and maybe _Lincella for best clerics. the other clerics you suggested are total fail. Ieaz is a beast. Ieaz has 5k+ Pdef with arcane gear, wtf is that? And he hits like a truck. Ieaz is best cleric both healing and PvP

Archer: Right now you really can't call any archer a good archer. Kazamir is pretty good but the server lacks archers

Barb: Ok wth? DeadGame + Titanicus, best barbs on Arch

Sin: DarkSin? He's not even an assassin. He's a Bm, lol. BlackestSin or Ninja_Please = Best

Mage: Proski, hands down, best wiz in Arch. ArchLuBlu or w/e his name might be, is a horrible Wiz. Lvl 100, but totally horrible. Has no idea how to play the class.

BM: ULMOS, Dark_Sin_, and Illuminous are the best BMs in the server. kHRYSTALIZE is the worst player ever known in exsistance. If you ever suggest him again, just quick at life.

Veno: Pinkaboo + Proclivity
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Lord_Shinra - Archosaur
    Lord_Shinra - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The best cleric:not sure in pvp but Impulse has a few potentially strong cleric
    The best Archer:Soochi(She's getting better and has the potential to be the best)
    The best Barb:Spanker_d
    The best Sin:no idea
    The best Mage:ArchLvBu
    The best BM:not sure but I've seen quite a few good BMs in Narla
    The best Psy:ArchCaoCao
    The best Veno:WoGuy(future Best Veno)

Best Guild:Not gonna comment on this =.=
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just because they're high level doesn't mean they're any good.

Cleric: Ieaz, Aratainia and maybe _Lincella for best clerics. the other clerics you suggested are total fail. Ieaz is a beast. Ieaz has 5k+ Pdef with arcane gear, wtf is that? And he hits like a truck. Ieaz is best cleric both healing and PvP

Archer: Right now you really can't call any archer a good archer. Kazamir is pretty good but the server lacks archers

Barb: Ok wth? DeadGame + Titanicus, best barbs on Arch

Sin: DarkSin? He's not even an assassin. He's a Bm, lol. BlackestSin or Ninja_Please = Best

Mage: Proski, hands down, best wiz in Arch. ArchLuBlu or w/e his name might be, is a horrible Wiz. Lvl 100, but totally horrible. Has no idea how to play the class.

BM: ULMOS, Dark_Sin_, and Illuminous are the best BMs in the server. kHRYSTALIZE is the worst player ever known in exsistance. If you ever suggest him again, just quick at life.

Veno: Pinkaboo + Proclivity

Lincella quit. As did Illuminous. Voting for yourself is just flat out lame, Titanicus.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Cleric: Ieaz

Archer: Abzkuroochi

Barb: Deadtits

Sin: Darninjest

Mage: Proski

BM: Klahktusin

Veno: Procinkerbell-ivity
  • deadlyteddy
    deadlyteddy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Cleric: Ieaz, hands down. LeydiAriana is good too
    Barb: DeadGame, hands down once again.. Bad Boy is gettin there
    Sin: BlackestSin, Dreamery
    Mage: Have'nt seen anyone good yet
    Archer: _Kazamir_, xPulseoFHell
    BM: Kiaxn is a crazy bish
    Veno: Pinkaboo
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The best cleric: Aratania
    The best Archer: Soochi
    The best Barb: Deadgame
    The best Sin: Blackest
    The best Mage: ArchLvBu
    The best BM: ULMOS
    The best Psy: ArchLvCaoCao or DaiViper
    The best Veno: Proc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    le sigh...this is the worst cover for a popularity contest ever...

but if it makes you happy...

Cleric: as much as i hate to say it Ieaz...although he never comes at me w/o spark ^^..._Mango will be up w/ him soon though

Archer: since i cant vote for myself i guess i gotta say Obskurna

Barb: this is a tough one...alotta barbs out there...Titanicus has every cashshop item known to man and the most hp for now...as for skill though? DemonAsh is pro as all get out

Sin: played w/ him on RT...best sin ive ever seen and that goes to Ghostz

Mage: Retain

BM: Kiaxn...and not just cuz im married to him...hes epic in pk

Psyche: Molovo...CaoCao for gear tho

Veno: MerLeah has some hax channeling and definitely knows her class well
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Cleric: as much as i hate to say it Ieaz...although he never comes at me w/o spark ^^..._Mango will be up w/ him soon though

QQ i love my spark i like quick kills i only have 8-9k magic attk with 7.5k p diff 200 vit FTW
    only way i can kill when there is 6 or 7
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    jesus?? 200 vit? god ur more hybrid than me! D: ...whats that give ya...7k hp? ...gotta use that purge bow ftw :D
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    haha he said retain
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    jesus?? 200 vit? god ur more hybrid than me! D: ...whats that give ya...7k hp? ...gotta use that purge bow ftw :D

that gives me 7k p diff and 8k hp buffed

un buffed is 5k p diff and 6k hp so even with purge bow i have uber defence

i also have + 17% defence in gear on top of the above info

end game i will have all the above and 22% defence

in tw i will have the defence +8 tome lol thats 30%

Good days to be a cleric please remember the +30 can NOT be purged WOOT
  • Hover_Halo - Archosaur
    Hover_Halo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010

barb: badboy - simply does not give a **** like a true barb, what seperates all them 9x event gear barbs from him. ive seen literally every other barb have moments where they were reserved when pvping, but nah badboy understood how to constantly put pressure on the other teams robes

About time someone mentioned Bad. Best Barb pvp or pve. Seen very few barbs on this server who even understand what their job is pve. Even less who can handle themselves pvp. He can do both . . . .and do it well.

OFC, i am a little biased. b:cute
  • _Bad_Boy - Archosaur
    _Bad_Boy - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well Best BM ULMOS
    Cleric Hover_Halo
    Barb ME
    Wizzy Proski if the snowflakes dont get him lol
    Veno I gotta say WoGuy
    Sin Blackest_Sin
    Phycic Probablly Nova
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well Best BM ULMOS
    Cleric Hover_Halo
    Barb ME
    Wizzy Proski if the snowflakes dont get him lol
    Veno I gotta say WoGuy
    Sin Blackest_Sin
    Phycic Probablly Nova

Wow...self praise...
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Veno I gotta say WoGuy

LMFAO

/10char
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Meh time to update this before TW, give some people some brownie points b:chuckle

Archer: _Kazamir_: Again Not many archers but she is clearly above the others even though shes never alone in pk. ever. Obs +9 Lunar dosnt match up becouse he dosnt know how to use it.

Barbarian: Titanicus & DeadGame: Cant choose between them, both beasty HP's plus seen both of them lure FC in like 3 parts.

Assassin: BlackestSin: Sins vs Sins its whoever is the highest level wins, plus black's genie is more brambleraged then all the others so he can dragon + emp... soz, Subsea + Bramblerage harder then others.

Venomancer: Pinkahboo: Same reason as last time, Icezicles for AA Vit catagory, seen as the only other noticable ones are HP Sharded and usally die in one bleed lol (b:bye Bun$ and Meatbunz) If Bun$ sends me pics of herself and loves me she'll be #1 instead b:dirty

Edit:
    for thoes who said WoGuy, -.- level 100 veno with 1.4k pdefence and no HP.
    for thoes who said MerLeah, yea shes got some haxed channeling, its ashame channeling caps at 30%, so her 48% is quite useless, waste of coin.

Psychic: ArchCaoCao: purely for the gear, has no skill but atm all he needs to do is crit and he kills most people in one. for skill there was this psychic in Narla, cant remember her name but shes pretty Hard to kill and hits me like a truck.

Wizard: Proski & Zhauge: Proski for the upcoming 9x but Zhauge tears people apart and is gonna be one of them OP Csers when he hits 90. seen Proski one hit alot of people, needs his damm gear though seen as a bite from my nix drops him 45% hp lol.

Cleric: Leaz: Still pretty beasty even if hes playing his ep like a wb lol, seen him tank 5+ melees and not die.

Blademaster: ULMOS: Approaching that magic perma 5/ sec, makes FC's go in half the time, seen him kill ArchCaoCao and ArchLvBu solo, funny xD Kaixn would be next but he rages harder then me in whispers when he dies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Meh time to update this before TW, give some people some brownie points b:chuckle

Archer: _Kazamir_: Again Not many archers but she is clearly above the others even though shes never alone in pk. ever. Obs +9 Lunar dosnt match up becouse he dosnt know how to use it.

Barbarian: Titanicus & DeadGame: Cant choose between them, both beasty HP's plus seen both of them lure FC in like 3 parts.

Assassin: BlackestSin: Sins vs Sins its whoever is the highest level wins, plus black's genie is more brambleraged then all the others so he can dragon + emp... soz, Subsea + Bramblerage harder then others.

Venomancer: Pinkahboo: Same reason as last time, Icezicles for AA Vit catagory, seen as the only other noticable ones are HP Sharded and usally die in one bleed lol (b:bye Bun$ and Meatbunz) If Bun$ sends me pics of herself and loves me she'll be #1 instead b:dirty

Edit:
    for thoes who said WoGuy, -.- level 100 veno with 1.4k pdefence and no HP.
    for thoes who said MerLeah, yea shes got some haxed channeling, its ashame channeling caps at 30%, so her 48% is quite useless, waste of coin.

Psychic: ArchCaoCao: purely for the gear, has no skill but atm all he needs to do is crit and he kills most people in one. for skill there was this psychic in Narla, cant remember her name but shes pretty Hard to kill and hits me like a truck.

Wizard: Proski & Zhauge: Proski for the upcoming 9x but Zhauge tears people apart and is gonna be one of them OP Csers when he hits 90. seen Proski one hit alot of people, needs his damm gear though seen as a bite from my nix drops him 45% hp lol.

Cleric: Leaz: Still pretty beasty even if hes playing his ep like a wb lol, seen him tank 5+ melees and not die.

Blademaster: ULMOS: Approaching that magic perma 5/ sec, makes FC's go in half the time, seen him kill ArchCaoCao and ArchLvBu solo, funny xD Kaixn would be next but he rages harder then me in whispers when he dies.

Kaz for pro archer, yikes, time to reroll an archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hover_Halo - Archosaur
    Hover_Halo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wow...self praise...

Hmmm, when u know you are the best, you can say it. Besides, that is exactly what makes him a beast. . . . no hesitation, no doubt . . .

but again, I am completely biased.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010

b:bye ............
  • Blumpkinator - Lost City
    Blumpkinator - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    shes got some haxed channeling, its ashame channeling caps at 30%, so her 48% is quite useless, waste of coin..
    do you have a source for that? i am pretty sure there isnt a 30 % cap on PW-MY b:surrender
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    le sigh...this is the worst cover for a popularity contest ever...

but if it makes you happy...

Archer: since i cant vote for myself i guess i gotta say Obskurna

Barb: this is a tough one...alotta barbs out there...Titanicus has every cashshop item known to man and the most hp for now...as for skill though? DemonAsh is pro as all get out

Sin: played w/ him on RT...best sin ive ever seen and that goes to Ghostz

Mage: Retain

BM: Kiaxn...and not just cuz im married to him...hes epic in pk

Psyche: Molovo...CaoCao for gear tho

Veno: MerLeah has some hax channeling and definitely knows her class well

Vit stones = every cash shop item? XD Beyond that all the gear is rank 6 or random legendary
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Vit stones = every cash shop item? XD Beyond that all the gear is rank 6 or random legendary

bought by cash shop (packs>tokens>rep ; gold>coin ; vit stones>packs)

Its ok, everyone cash shops now. You have to to stay even or ahead of the game, if your goal is PvP PK-wise, TW-wise, or if you just want to have the best gear. This is how PWI has developed. Not like its anything new, really. Its just more obvious.
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I don't cash shop b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    just a welfare mage, playin pwi while its in a bel air stage

took the .5 train goin annnnn-eeee-whereeeee...
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    just a welfare mage, playin pwi while its in a bel air stage

took the .5 train goin annnnn-eeee-whereeeee...

update your icon pl0x....I wanna see the smexy 90+ wizzie pix
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    i dyed my hair white after you nakhtuul
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    i dyed my hair white after you nakhtuul

<

bummer Im bald b:surrender