Best on Arch

Options

Comments

• IlIuminous - Archosaur
    IlIuminous - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lets stay on topic yall. No flaming please.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    agreed with Illuminous
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dead game is best barb i dont think he PVPs But my god he tankc **** good

BM has to be illum good BM lvls me on NS

Veno pinka keep farming my gear babe \/\/\/\/\/\/asted she is mine

Archer all bad keep wasting my manna pots for plume shell zzz

mage proski i love his op ness

psy is there any psys on this server not seen any

sins well i not see a good sin at all i can name some really bad ones but this not trashing

cleric there is one i cant rember his name the only one who done run from me please post i dont know ur name u go to town to quick

i now have a sin yReMaeRD 70 sin Boom it was group pvp but he has hit the hardist out of all the sins i come across
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The best cleric:kirbie
    The best Archer:yoshi
    The best Barb:titanicus
    The best Sin:vitamins/aoshi/ghostz
    The best Mage:proski
    The best BM:ulmos
    The best Psy:nova/gayfish/mexycan
    The best Veno:proclivity

b:victory

Cleric = _Lincella(kirbie is much higher level but not the best cleric in my books)
    Archer = Yes
    Barb = Yes
    Sin = BlackestSin or Vita
    Mage = Yes
    BM = Illuminous
    Psy = Yes(not sure in this catagory)
    Veno = No(I don't know where you got Proclivity from but... no) I don't know who is best, but I know a few Venos much better than Proclivity.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no matter who is the best I salute those who always show up to PvP

if archosaur is able to sustain the kind of fun pk that has already happened it will be a great server for everybody, friend or enemy

cheers
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fastest lvler....ME 10 lvl across two half days without oracles :Pb:shocked
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nicely said. I completely agree with that, the QQ rate isn't high at all ^^ (Too Proski)
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I vote Titanicus as barb XD

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    omg maybe I should post on one of my 9x characters too since everyone else is doing it!

*sigh*
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Even though Im not playing here I cant help to read sum bits of this thread and I have to agree with ppl that say its way too early to say whos the best of each class on arch... from what I have seen, the real best at each class are the ones that are capable of showing their superiority at endgame(95+ would b) against other players at endgame. Atm you will see alot of 7x and 8x players that either outlvl most of their opponents or jus outgear other ppl cuz they invested more on lowbie gears then others, so ye its too early to say whos the best.
  • /itamins - Archosaur4
    /itamins - Archosaur4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cleric: Ieaz
    BM: Monosylabik (knows how to play his class)
    Barb: DeadGame (havent seen him play, but he's got great gear)
    Archer: \/\/asted (literally like no other archers)
    Wizard: LOLraped (ftw)
    Sin: Yodaz (always seems to ruin my fun)
    Psy: ImaGayFish (Only psy that ever seems to live from my cheap-o ganks)
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cleric = kirbie, only cleric ive seen pvp tbh
    Archer = \/\/asted, great pvper
    Barb = DeadGame, hear tons of good things about him
    Sin = \/itamins, pvp with him all the time.
    Mage = Retain, fun to pk with and overall cool guy
    BM = PurpleChalk, gud in pvp and pve
    Psy = ImaGayFish, knowledgable about game and good in pvp
    Veno = Icezicle, very experienced with veno

Sorry many were based on sole pvp, but thats all i really care about b:dirty
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Vita, you'll always be my favourite cheap-o gank sin.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • /itamins - Archosaur5
    /itamins - Archosaur5 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cute i luv to cheap-o gank b:dirty
  • Deity - Harshlands
    Deity - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let's all be **** and post on our different-server 9x chars? b:laugh
  • Anarchy - Raging Tide
    Anarchy - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    like this? b:cute
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't have an archo character though x:

What else am I gonna do? post on my lv25 sanct cleric
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm personally not going to name anyone that's the best on Archosaur, but if you put someone who oracled 90%+ of their level and put them into the "best" category, then I really don't know how to judge their skills. Fighting 1 mob over and over again shows lots of dedication, but hardly skill. To me anyone who is 7x atm and have never touched an oracle or hyper exp deserves a round of applause, glad that there are still real gamers out there.
  • Puppygirl - Archosaur
    Puppygirl - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its been a week or 2 on server who is the best?

The best cleric: no idea
    The best Archer: no idea
    The best Barb: ummm titanicus maybe XD
    The best Sin: no ieda XD
    The best Mage: retain
    The best BM: ULMOS
    The best Psy: NOVA
    The best Veno: hmmm not sure XD

Best Guild: impulse and then narla just behind and then asuras

just my guesses XD
  • Pandalos - Archosaur
    Pandalos - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm personally not going to name anyone that's the best on Archosaur, but if you put someone who oracled 90%+ of their level and put them into the "best" category, then I really don't know how to judge their skills. Fighting 1 mob over and over again shows lots of dedication, but hardly skill. To me anyone who is 7x atm and have never touched an oracle or hyper exp deserves a round of applause, glad that there are still real gamers out there.

Think that earns you a round of applause meat b:victory
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cute my presonal opinion you dont like go qq in a corner <3

The best cleric: Lincella/Gigglez ^^ their both not only good friends of mine but very helpful/loveable/just plain fun to talk to when you're in a squad with them
    The best Archer: Kazmir
    The best Barb: BigFIuffy
    The best Sin: _Ghost_
    The best Mage: can't think of one
    The best BM: Nahktuul
    The best Psy: ImAGuyFish - I dont see him standing behind he's sqaud members in pk and just one shoting everyone
    The best Veno: >:D me...jk Meat highest level veno i've seen without using orcles or legendary pets

=.= so basically my opinions are ppl who dont orcle like crazy are helpful and dont take the game like it's....idk how to describe it and i think will be good in the future cause right now you have Orcles who are ridicules high(and the ppl who follow them till something bad happens) v.s everyone else so...... yeah..... -sleeps-

=____= grammar fix
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The best Veno: >:D me...jk Meat highest level veno i've seen without using orcles or legendary pets

=.= so basically my opinions are ppl who dont orcle like crazy are helpful and dont take the game like it's....idk how to describe it and i think will be good in the future cause right now you have Orcles who are ridicules high(and the ppl who follow them till something bad happens) v.s everyone else so...... yeah..... -sleeps-

=____= grammar fix

While I can agree with that statement, I disagree to a point. Because someone is a oracler does not make them evil, nor do they have to fail epically like the tipical oracler, it's just pwi has given certain people who can afford it the chance to restart and get back to where they once were on another server at a faster pace. Sure the lower levels were great at one point, but after too many characters it become a head ache getting to 90 once agian. I'm not calling you out, just speaking to all people everywhere who look down on a oracler, you have to give some a chance to prove themselves.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i say u and ur party come take on me proc \/\/asted and pinka u will need 2 partys i think but we dont mind if u bring 2 partys

zzzz you bore me.

I'l send yoshi on your ****, and if proc hasnt gone heavy yet, he can grab proc to.

Wasted was being killed by kirbie left and right so zzz there. Alpha tanked pinka but I dont think she had her nix, not that it makes a huge different unless shes 80+ now. See I dont know I can't log in much.

2 party's...il send 2 party's of lv30's I don't have time for anything else b:bye
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ZzZzZzZzZzZz so boringb:shutup

QQill send a full party of level 30s or 2.

QQ she didnt have her nix
    QQ
    QQ
    QQ
    QQ
    QQ
    QQ
    QQ
    MOAR
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cute my presonal opinion you dont like go qq in a corner <3

The best cleric: Lincella/Gigglez ^^ their both not only good friends of mine but very helpful/loveable/just plain fun to talk to when you're in a squad with themLincella = Best Cleric
    The best Archer: Kazmir I'd have to say Yoshi...
    The best Barb: BigFIuffy HAHAHA!!! Super hell no. Titanicus or MAYBE DeadGame. Titanicus wins b:victory
    The best Sin: _Ghost_Never even herad of Ghost. BlackestSin or Vitamin = best
    The best Mage: can't think of oneProski
    The best BM: NahktuulIlluminous
    The best Psy: ImAGuyFish - I dont see him standing behind he's sqaud members in pk and just one shoting everyone Probably... Maybe Nova but he's a total **** sometimes.
    The best Veno: >:D me...jk Meat highest level veno i've seen without using orcles or legendary petsMeatbunz ftw or MerLeah

=____= grammar fix

Thats my comment in red <3

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • NEFERTlTl - Archosaur
    NEFERTlTl - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nefertiti is the cutest looking cleric -giggles-
  • DeadGame - Archosaur
    DeadGame - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The best cleric: b:cute Lincella / Ieaz i dont worry about anything with either of them (gotta put Aratainia in here ^^)
    The best Archer: Wasted / Yoshi tough one here just not a large field to choose from and the ones in it are close
    The best Barb: Not touching this one im a lil biased
    The best Sin: BlackestSin / Vitamin havent really ran into anyone else
    The best Mage:Proski couple others are real close
    The best BM: ULMOS not just because of his lv... hes able to run a well organized squad and aint afraid to take a few shots
    The best Psy: Nova just havent see a whole lot of the psy
    The best Veno: Pinka / Meatbunz / MerLeah all great by me Bun$ too ^^ WoGuy is moving up there

Nice to see my name on so many post....
    But the server is still too young several people coming up most of which arent on any of these list... will be fun to watch....
    Looking forward to more people with white names actually using pvp for what it is... not to build chi on a pillar in fbs.... and if you do turn on pvp dont QQ when you die...what did you expect would happen...

And since i spent all my time oracling to this lv can i get anyone to tell me where to gets skills...b:victory
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh you havnt seen me around and vita is best? Lmao you dont know me because i get in, kill, get outb:chuckle Dont believe meh, call pk feast b:laugh
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ive been watching these, and Ive got to say, everyone has been biased.

The cash shoppers vote for cash shoppers, the same faction votes same faction, and buddie buddies vote for buddie buddies.

Unbiased voting or gtfo.

imo:

The best cleric: Lincella/Gigglez
    The best Archer: Kazamir
    The best Barb: DeadGame/BigFluffy
    The best Sin: _Ghostz_
    The best Mage: Proski (I love fighting this guy, he is so much fun)
    The best BM: n/a
    The best Psy: n/a
    The best Veno: Meatbunz

Mind you, half these individuals oracled and cash shop, so unfortunately, they gain an upper hand in this type of situation. However, looking at their gear, and their ability to survive in PvP and PvE (this is a PvE server, I remind you), I would say that they are skilled.

And yes, Im aware half those people I mentioned are in Narla. Truth be told, people can wear the gear, and get the op'd pets, but that doesnt make them the best. Skill does. And after almost 2 years on PWI, I can safely say these listed have skill.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats my comment in red <3

^^ make your own instead of correcting mine like i said those were my opinions if you dont like i dont give a ......