Best on Arch

Options

Comments

• Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

you know how that old saying goes bunz, smexy minds think alike!

b:beatup meat's smexy what has the world come to D: ijk <3 you meat you'll me missed
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Archer -- Obskurna. He has a +10 wep and now hh99 pieces, so decent interval.

b:bye

Dont forget all the demon skills , we farmed in fb 89b:laugh
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    IlIuminous - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Okay this bloody topic needs too die already, I've been gone for this long and yall are still going at it. Lmfao.
    b:shutup
  • Lenayra - Dreamweaver
    Lenayra - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Cleric -- GHealz. Hes pro in PvP and TW situations, knows what to do.

LOL GSnipes pro in PVP LOLOLOLOL

Oh wait you're serious?
    Lenayra 95 Venomancer - Calamity(DW)
    Lenayra 91 Archer - Empire(RT)
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL GSnipes pro in PVP LOLOLOLOL

Oh wait you're serious?

hes a good cleric, regardless of what you think/say Rynis.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Lenayra - Dreamweaver
    Lenayra - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wups posting under wrong avatar. Whatever.

I'll be honest, compared to his archer he is a much better cleric. But i've seen clerics much more 'pro' at PvP than him b:shutup

-Ry
    Lenayra 95 Venomancer - Calamity(DW)
    Lenayra 91 Archer - Empire(RT)
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mention rainbows and men without shirts around him. Watch him get mad lol.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gsnipes in pvp= Stormrage eagleton going off every 30 seconds
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    GSnipes

This is legit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gsnipes-- ST and air to ground kanade QQ it hurt.

and Woguy Pro merchant cant touch him on that
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mention rainbows and men without shirts around him. Watch him get mad lol.

LMAO LEWD already has It was like WW3 I ran and too cover behind A rock
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ROFL Night. b:laugh

There fixed mah avatar too.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mini-Necro for the only origonal best of Thread b:victory time for an Update too

Blademaster: ULMOS: Still top for same old reasons as stated before, maxed interval now and knows how to survive in pvp, but i hear hes quite a bore in TW.

Psychic: __Spyke__: Still outperforms every other psychic ive seen and survives quite well being light armour. now the Arch brothers are banned really is no compitition in terms of pvp.

Assassin: yReMaeRD: Even without a Lunar Ring :P, still the best sin ive seen, can kill almost anyone in seconds, good at surviving/ running & ching/ demon sparking, best ive seen.

Wizard: Tivas. end of thread. mod lock please before he kills me.

Only joking ;D gotta be Zhauge still for same reasons as last time, knows his class approaching the magic 95 and has alot of event gear ready to be put on, dose very well in pvp espeically agenst sins.

Barbarian: Spanker_D: The only barb who ive seen pve and pvp and he hurts, not impossible to kill but takes alot of coordination to do so. havent seen many barbs in pve such as tw so i cant comment on how they do in TW, Yet :D

Archer: Zhadi: dose damm well in pking, not a special build not even cashshopper much, in TT80 Gold but seen him 3 shot level 100's with his +4 bow, pretty good. AgentPotato getting very good too, gonna be a mean **** TWer in week or two. Soochi would be first but she dosnt even have a lunar bow and shes 99, what a noob... even i had a lunar bow and im a veno b:surrender

Venomancer: Yours Truely! in terms of upcoming _Mizandry getting there, couple thousand more $ and she'll be 1st :D Icezicle still good and couple others coming into radar.

Cleric: Katalyna: Not many in the cleric field, but Kat is top for the gear and recasted weapon, got some survivibility and hits hard in pvp.

Live thread! LIVEEEEE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

b:dirtyb:dirty i got no words for this my face is droping tears of joy....

But i still dont like u .....

On ur update well i must agree on u still:

Barb: agree

Veno: agree (martiin is good too)

Sin: go go dreamer

BM: agree

wiz: b:dirty

cleric: agree

Archer: I think obskurna is harder to fight no miss sec less with casting my skill with mouse im dead, one stun that fails dead...

Phys: agree i tryed to pk him last night and was like WOW he improve a lot and hits high now it was gonna be a good fight but i was ganked.... One word to pluto hes good just need more lvl and gear and he never drops the battlefield...

PS: wt happen to the arch brothers?and why in the hell are u always blue named now?

Oh btw i still dont like u.......
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

b:dirtyb:dirty i got no words for this my face is droping tears of joy....

But i still dont like u .....

On ur update well i must agree on u still:

Barb: agree

Veno: agree (martiin is good too)

Sin: go go dreamer

BM: agree

wiz: b:dirty

cleric: agree

Archer: I think obskurna is harder to fight no miss sec less with casting my skill with mouse im dead, one stun that fails dead...

Phys: agree i tryed to pk him last night and was like WOW he improve a lot and hits high now it was gonna be a good fight but i was ganked.... One word to pluto hes good just need more lvl and gear and he never drops the battlefield...

PS: wt happen to the arch brothers?and why in the hell are u always blue named now?

Oh btw i still dont like u.......

im blue named most times becouse i make millions from the event when im not being fail attacked and have to spend 99% of my time killing HP sharded wizards.

Obskurna's +10 bow, i mean Obskurna is a good archer but ive rarely seen him around these days, and when he did pvp couple days ago he got done in by some lowbe sin, i said zhadi becouse hes skilled and dosnt need massive refines to kill, the 3-shot i was talking about was you tivas yesterday lol, stunning, deadly, normal yea you one hit him couple times but your +10 glave, i mean your a good wizard too. b:shutup

and i dont know what happened to the arch bros, they got banned day before tw, ulmos put alot of epithesis on them almost as if to say if they had them 2 they would of won the tw, anyways apparently noone knows why they were banned, them 2 included.

oh and tivas type "Define: Sarcasm" into google, read the description then reread my best wizard bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • MisterW - Archosaur
    MisterW - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Proc put me second for sins .b:cryb:cry
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Blademaster: ULMOS: Still top for same old reasons as stated before, maxed interval now and knows how to survive in pvp, but i hear hes quite a bore in TW.

Besides the fact that I am directing TW and most of my attention is concentrated on that task, personally I have found that a TW BM isn't to my liking. To me, in small PK, BMs are fun, in macro PK such as TW, in the words of all the Welsh, "I just can't be bothered".
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Archer: I will not include myself in my post. I have yet to see any very skilled archer on this server.

Assassin: There are a few sins that have impressed me, however, there is one that always gives me hell... MiniNote. She plays her class well and has some nasty **** genie skills that maximize her damage on every class. There are other CS'ing sins out there that do well too, but for now she's the one that has impressed me the most ^^

Barbarian: Spanker.... I can probably sit there all day sparked and he'll never go down... Plus, he hits hard as hell, and he is beast at tanking.

Blademaster: ULMOS. Obviously he'll outDPS everything and everybody on this server with maxed intervals and he just has great gear overall. I would like to mention Monosylabik on here. He never had amazing gear, but god, hes very hard to take down and plays his class very well.

Cleric: I haven't really PK'd vs many clerics on this server. I would love to say Kataniya is because of her amazing gear... but then again... thats all she is... gear.. I see no skill from her in PvP. Out of the clerics left on this server, I can rescue just a couple for PvP: Theza (my wife. i force her to PK with me all the time and little by little shes getting better. i have no doubt in my mind that shes going to be beast late game) and Aratainia who is always white named.

Psychic: Spyke does know what he's doing and although his leveling and gear gain is slow, he is getting better every day. Once he hits higher lvls, I'm sure everybody will have to be careful with him especially with his unique LA build.

Venomancer: There is no other veno on this server who can do anything to me other than Proclivity........ So Proclivity hands down.

Wizard: Zhauge. He isn't insanely geared but he plays his class very very well. He is also beast in TW. I've had a chance to TW against him and he has something about him that demands respect.

Tivas... you have great gear, dude, there's no doubt about that... but you simply have no skill. ganking with your friends and running to SZ, then attacking idle people with ur +10 glaive and getting a 1 shot does not mean you're skilled...

Later.

Edit: More respect for Tivas since he actually 1v1'd me a few times but i still proved that skill > gear :)
    <3
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    can someone explain how we know the arch bros are banned? i mean i guess they could make a new account and tell someone in impulse but maybe they just have gone inactive

either way

Blademaster: Ulmos in pk great with fists lacking with other weapons but hell he kills my **** so i cant argue. Nahktuul DPS like a demon BM as a Sage BM, goes app **** in TW killing everyone

Wizard: BDoomed. you'll see

Barb: I dont say myself, Pannzer/ Spanker_d/ Meat_Sack/ ArrenGriever deserve mentions

Venomancer: Proclivity, yh _Mizandry is a barb with a nix, AriesWood Icezicle play alike 2 both good

Archer: xLiuZhibox, xPuLsEoFHeLlx, great armor great skill both of them
    Obskurna has great armor and has been getting more skill

Cleric: GiggIez tank cleric in tw, Maiden_Kiss rank 6 wep anyone? Katanyia half wiz half cleric all pro

Assassin: the obvious pick here is yReMaeRD. but also MiniNote is good 2

Psychic: _Pluto, Spkye or however you spell his name hes a tank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol love how biast this is. "A is good, but B is in my faction so B is better."

b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol love how biast this is. "A is good, but B is in my faction so B is better."

b:chuckle

yeh its funny how Narla picks Narla XD

w/e, though (:
    in the end, it doesn't matter who lies to themselves.
    talk is cheap.
    lets show what we got ingame ^^
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeh its funny how Narla picks Narla XD

w/e, though (:
    in the end, it doesn't matter who lies to themselves.
    talk is cheap.
    lets show what we got ingame ^^

ingame just look at the map. Almost everyone i picked is in Narla or Impulse hint: those 2 factions have most land. Maybe you saying i didnt pick enough impulse i dno. Picked Impulse for BM Barb Archer Veno

As far as wiz go theres not many good wiz on server tbh sins: yReMaeRD is the best sin he just happens to be in narla clerics: i havent seen much from the impulse clerics. Want me to pick your wife? psychics: i guess CaoCao maybe Mexican 2 to increase my impulse count :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ingame just look at the map. Almost everyone i picked is in Narla or Impulse hint: those 2 factions have most land. Maybe you saying i didnt pick enough impulse i dno. Picked Impulse for BM Barb Archer Veno

As far as wiz go theres not many good wiz on server tbh sins: yReMaeRD is the best sin he just happens to be in narla clerics: i havent seen much from the impulse clerics. Want me to pick your wife? psychics: i guess CaoCao maybe Mexican 2 to increase my impulse count :p

I gotta say real quick, I see Mexy's ugly **** face anywhere near me in TW, I say to myself "Oh ****" (not because of his ugly char, but cause his damage makes me die a little inside) b:shocked

But really, Ive said it before and Ill say it again...whoever is 'best' on this thread is whoever maxed out their credit card....*shrugs*

Thanks Bigz for the honorable mention, I dont squad w/ anyone but Narla, so I guess no one besides Narla knows how well my DPS is for a sage 'claw' BM *shrugs* But Im all weapon as well, and thats my own path.

ULMOS decided to go fist/claw all the way and weild calams for tw, and thats the way he chose. I respect that. Thats the thing about BM's really....so many paths to choose.

I think there are good ppl at their classes all around, and ofc people's views are going to be a little biased, thats what friends do, right? I know there are some people coming up in the next round of 9x's that are gonna stomp the names out of this thread, lets not forget that this server isnt all about Narla and Impulse (thats my shout out to Immunity, love ya'all) b:victory
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options

w/e makes you happy (:
    like i said
    talk is cheap<3
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I got to say something about this and this is aiming mostly for archers on this server....

U guys probably never play wizard class and u really dont know wt u talking about...

So my point is this u all say skill bla bla... For god sake all u do is pop up protection stun arrow pew pew wiz is dead....

When u are sealed by wizards FOw u drop or wing or run if in ground and then come back....

Dam no ofense but even a zoo monkey can learn that.........

About my gears all i have who really is great is the wep...The TT99 gear will not save me for dying in 3 shots from a archer bow...

Its not a matter of skill is wich stuns first who has the faster net who press the skill first...

Safe zone or not is a matter of not geting ganked are knowing that a sin was there like mininote told me.....

But sure was fun one shoting Obs 4 times in a rowb:chuckle

Lets see when(Hopefully) they remove jones bless who has more skill...

PS: Most of the ppl saying i got no skill well my answer is simple is it my fault i seal click on Sandstorm bum dead?????
    WTF can i do u got **** defense well stay blue named and QQ some place else...
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    judging by recent tw's (sources all around b:chuckle) i'll give my opinion/comments on the two guilds classes without specifying names:

the bm's who demonstrate the most skill don't have the "gear" that allows their efforts to translate into what i call eyecandy-results...which for all this server knows is "just living" but seeing at least 1 impulse bm and about 3 narla bm's actually risk a little (in rushing/accepting death) to gain a lot made me proud. annoying 5-6 people > killing 1

interveral is just like a rich man's pleasure, or something lesser-CSers salivate over because they think that after they finally get lunar claws and lunar cape and the la/heavy mix match deal they'll be able to farm that much back with quicker TT's and events. hell man with all the stress going for 3.75 or 4.0 whatever the magic number is, you could probably get some sickly refined gxs > elemental belt/necklace > then armors last and really become an asset in tw.

archers: i've always said narla breeds these random 9x dd's that come out of no where, namely archers and wizards, but unlike the demon hp sharded wizards of narla, it's archers are easily the best of the server. maybe its tw experience being shared amongst its players courtesy of kazamir or something, but their positioning alone made them as effective if not more as 2 high level impulse DD's to just 1 of them, kind of ratio.

psychics: this is pretty obvious, impulse has the superior cash to make this class their heavy hitters. at least two of them are really skilled too.

sins: theres only two so i have to drop their names. and its the two most modest: ninja and dreamery. personally id pick ninja because he is the only sin i ever see (at least more often) to not just limit themselves by staying invis forever and some until they have found arcane prey, but he'll use his stuns and seals to support a gank on even heavy armors/slowing cata for instance.

barbs: split dont know if this shocks people or not. at least two great barbs in impulse, and enough considered "good enough" with gear to boot. narla from what ive seen has about the same cash amongst their high level barbs but also has one in particular who, with not the best gear, is wise with their cata/apoth/turtle/knowledge to pull back lose focus fire and hit again thats quite admirable.

venos: hands down impulse, not much to say.

clerics: excluding the mage katanyia, narla has a few skilled ones but yuck.. hp shard ;[ / impulse probably has some better ones, or at least more of the same... yet to hit 100 though

wizards: when i come home in august, refarm my gear, and actually level up...whichever faction i join b:chuckle /humility

but really, i think its a matter of cash (this time favoring narla) vs potential skill / better tw experience (impulse). and yes tivas, most people who criticize wizzies have absolutely no idea of the disadvantages we face that force us to play a certain way that frankly leaves a lot of people bitter/butt-hurt, but if you talk the same **** back without keeping things in context (such as that with a +10 glaive a ninja ult doesn't give them a chance to prove anything to a 1-shot to show they may have "skill" like with a common wiz frustration of sins/chain crits from archers when your unable to move...your just as bad as them.) just shard pdef and learn the wonders of expel
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    About phisical defense shards im really sorry to say but of all the wiz i talked to i still have more phisical defense than them u think im noob to have vit stones on my ekips well i think u are the ones who are deeply wrong...

Plus im demon i got demon stone barrier wiz cant one shot me with BT and im wating for pack to be gonne so i buy gold to refine more my ornaments.....

And having this extra vit i wont die fast against mag clases like i see the other wizards geting ***** by phys and geting 2 3 shoots from me...

And i got expel on genie and unfornantly i never fought u unelss in lagggin like hell tw so hope i see u soon on pk field, cause u seem like a guy who will say thing that really are not not get butt hurted by the others gears...my dear sorry sorry to have a 10plus wep i wonder if they say the same thing to Obskurna OR ULMOS GEARS or Katanya......
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    About phisical defense shards im really sorry to say but of all the wiz i talked to i still have more phisical defense than them u think im noob to have vit stones on my ekips well i think u are the ones who are deeply wrong...

Plus im demon i got demon stone barrier wiz cant one shot me with BT and im wating for pack to be gonne so i buy gold to refine more my ornaments.....

And having this extra vit i wont die fast against mag clases like i see the other wizards geting ***** by phys and geting 2 3 shoots from me...

And i got expel on genie and unfornantly i never fought u unelss in lagggin like hell tw so hope i see u soon on pk field, cause u seem like a guy who will say thing that really are not not get butt hurted by the others gears...my dear sorry sorry to have a 10plus wep i wonder if they say the same thing to Obskurna OR ULMOS GEARS or Katanya......

can i get a translator here?

also proski is quite pro, hence the name
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont want to flame here but the there are so many pros in others factions like there was in fatalis templar etc ...

But the tw againts those factions lasted 5 min or maybe less i wonder now wts the PRO defeniton for u ppl..

Sorry my bad english sometimes but im at work an i type the fast i can now reading what i just rote...

I never fight proski and never saw him in action but i did info him on a fc we done toghether and atmm with a bit more than 2k hp he has i seriusly doubt he can rule on pk like u all said...
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

In small PK a 5 aps BM rocks socks. In TW they're non factors. Given the fact that the job of endgame TW BM's is to stun / hf and stay alive while doing so, Axes are the only necessary weapon choice.

And Tivas.. I don't have +10 gears b:surrender ... yet