edited May 2010
    Options
    b:surrender you just gave a whole new meaning to the term "OWNED"
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:surrender you just gave a whole new meaning to the term "OWNED"

b:angry hush you! i dont pay ur foxy **** to trash talk! only to spy on narla for me and give me loving!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WTB restraining order from proc b:surrender
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Best archer hands down: Azmerah! *gasp* Rawr! Q____Q i feel forgotten
    Mage: proski or progay as i like to call him
    Veno: ice cause shes from canada and likes maple syrup and says aboot
    cleric: id say ieaz if he wasnt so weird >.> idk
    barb: ieaz again i suppose
    bm: ulmos >.> no comment
    psy: arch
    sin: they are all **** and just hide none of them have skill.
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Best archer hands down: Azmerah! *gasp* Rawr! Q____Q i feel forgotten
    Mage: proski or progay as i like to call him
    Veno: ice cause shes from canada and likes maple syrup and says aboot
    cleric: id say ieaz if he wasnt so weird >.> idk
    barb: ieaz again i suppose
    bm: ulmos >.> no comment
    psy: arch
    sin: they are all **** and just hide none of them have skill.

I am Not from Canada im british, QQ
    but i do like maple syrup on pancakes

Ok let seee Hmmmm......

Archer: Hmmm dunno aint really played with any apart from Azmerah and Kazmir so them More Kaz cause Hes sage Yummy <3

Mage: NOT proski LMAO no i joke Pro is prob the best ive seen and A BIG maybe LOLraped A BIIIIIIG maybe

Veno: Erm Dunno... aint ever really had great pvp exprience with any other veno apart pro proc who i two shot(sorry about that) so let me have think about this one i think two are three are good but forgot there names *blonde moment*

Cleric: katianya I forgot how to spell it Epic gear and she not cocky about it like some other 9x cleric on this server and she actually knows how to support, but never pkd with her so for pk is hmmm qingfu has bad gear but still dont give a fc.k who hes trys to take on. Props for that.

BM: Got to be darksin for the reason he actually looks after you in pk instead of sitting there running after barb and bms fisting them thinking hes god, but helps with crowd control, also natukual hes good and hurts, Ulmos good too as he started using all his weapons eg. pole ulti ect so there my top 3... but i dont think i come across any that are amazing but them come to think of most of the bms are actually quite good on this server, with the od couple that aint.

psy: can i say luci even though hes not on this server QQ i miss him :( okok, erm psy prob a good psy was skype i think his name was actually supported his guild mate in pk by soul burning my Nix QQ so him and i cant think of any more atm so i shall add to this later

sin: Darkshade the only sin that wen he kills u doesnt think hes god and let his epeen grow 50000 feet and wen he gets killed he doesnt cry about it, and get but hurt.

barb; this is a tough one, hmmmm. ok tanking goona say deadgame,soild, and spanka for pk just cause he makes me lol _badboy_

Ok i the ones i cant think of i will come bk to.
    See You In Game <3

p.s I wanna Sig QQ
    b:byeb:kiss
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol that psy was the MVP for bunnies 2 days ago, ur poor nix b:surrender
  • DarksShade - Archosaur
    DarksShade - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ahw ice thats so kind of u ^.^

all i see on best sin is balckest and ninja... hey i got some skills too =( and proved im one of the best DD on server on nien event >.<, not saying black or ninja are not better then me but notthing has been proven =)

anyway thanks ice for that nice comment about me <3
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    uhm......i vote this guy for best mage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TFY2vCD9eI
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    best mage?
    vote for this prosauce
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    uhm......i vote this guy for best mage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TFY2vCD9eI

b:sweat GG? o.o
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    OFFICAL UNOFFICAL BEST ON ARCH UPDATE! b:cute

Archer: _Kazamir_: Though she seems to be lacking in skill since last fighting her shes still the only archer who deals decent damage and can survive, not sure if thats to do with skill or the 10+ impulse shes usally surrounded by, but Obs +9 bow has nothing on her.

Barbarian: _Bad_Boy Pure Strength Barb who never seems to Bloody die, hits me like a sledge hammer in my Full HA In fox, certenly best PvP barb on server by far.

Assassin: BlackestSin: Seems to react slower then i remember, but his Subsea + Bramble rage still one hits me and others dont and he's got good timing..

Venomancer: Me: END OF b:angry

Psychic: __Spyke__: ArchCaoCao has nothing on this guy, quite simply, he knows how to play a psychic properly and im shet scared of him, my nix is too when the nix ends up 2 hitting itself... b:shocked

Wizard: Zhauge: Hit his 9x Now, Geared up and mean as. High crit rate seen him one Hit quite alot of High 9x. Proski is still first so far for skill though, knows how to fight oppsite classes.

Cleric: Katalyna : For the same reasons i thought leaz was the best *cough*CS*cough* sept she has no big headed ego or a feeling to brag about it, pretty hard to kill though ive managed it. once she works on her reflexes and not on targeting she'll be beasty.

Btw WTB> Cough syrup pm me offers ingame b:sad

Blademaster: ULMOS: Almost Impossible to kill Solo, by far the best Claw BM on server (think hes hit the magic 4.0 permaspark rate)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Updated to see how mine would change

BM: Kiaxn/ Nahktuul both know what they are doing, Ulmos is actually pretty good in pvp with amazing gear large mouth though
    Wiz: Retain when he is around
    Barb: dno who Pannzer is good, not gna say myself
    Veno: Proclivity (see Ulmos above), bundollasign has turned into a good pking veno, Merleah
    Archer: Kazamir, PulseofHell
    Cleric: GiggIez great healing cleric and she wuv me, _Mango great all around cleric, Katanyia good pking cleric
    Psychic: that like 7x psychic from bunnies was good think proc said him, Molovo
    Sin: Ghostz Dreamery
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bm: majinboo and xcablex as lebron and kobe respectively, easily in a league of their own
    psychic: ISellGoodies
    veno: WoGuy or Lyleise, really really tough call
    wiz: Josemage
    cleric: Josehealer
    archer: Yoyogi once he hits 7x
    assassin: firstPK un-****ing-believable talent
    barb: Chappies
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    k im bored time to update mah shizzzz

Blademaster = ULMOS. No explanation necessary.

Wizard = Retain. I refuse to name any demon wiz as #1 and tbh i dont see skill in many others.

Barbarian = DeadGame. I'm not goin by hp or gear, this guy is skilled.

Venomancer = Proclivity. 2.4k bleeds. Put on some AA gear in the middle of a fight and ruined my potential one shot. What a d bag...

Archer = Kazamir. Pretty decent hp and what not, drops ppl like a ****. \/\/asted will be up there when he hits 95, so i'd watch out xP.

Cleric = Aratainia. Even though teh dirty trick wouldn't rez me in that TT i leroy'd in.

Psychic = __Spyke__. Pure LA psy ownnn. Knows how to play his class better than any psy i've yet to see. W/ the proper level and gear, this would be one of the last people i'd 1v1.

Assassin = Either BlackestSin or Ninja_Please, but since they're both friends I won't choose between them so i'll go with _Ghostz_. Experienced w/ sin, knows what he's doin.
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    from my experince and my own damn opnion...
    veno: i'd say PinkahBoo and meatbunz( they acctually know what to do beside sending pet in)
    barb: Meatshield his hp doesn't go down for some reason lol, DeadGame he is pretty good, been with him once tho and he died cuz he pulled too many horse guys in a full fc =/...</3, bad_boy pvp no doubt about it.
    archer: YoungerPK ( although i never seen him pk) no one alse at the moment.
    wizard: proski is good, but he needs to work on his survivability part, Zahuge or however he spells his name.
    BM: ULMOS, sharp, sharpie, exception.
    sin: best sin by far even tho he is still in his 70s now is ACLsious( cant imagine what he can do if he was 90+)
    psy: __spyke__ the super arcane psy undercover, he does more damage then arcane psys seeing that he wears LA lol,

Cleric: well i cant name the best, BUT i can name the failest of all times: IIZoaII, leaz, ViAudi, Hao_Dragon, CisM, BlazingCleric etc etc etc 92% of the clerics on this server fail. b:surrender
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    from my experince and my own damn opnion...
    veno: i'd say PinkahBoo and meatbunz( they acctually know what to do beside sending pet in)
    barb: Meatshield his hp doesn't go down for some reason lol, DeadGame he is pretty good, been with him once tho and he died cuz he pulled too many horse guys in a full fc =/...</3, bad_boy pvp no doubt about it.
    archer: YoungerPK ( although i never seen him pk) no one alse at the moment.
    wizard: proski is good, but he needs to work on his survivability part, Zahuge or however he spells his name.
    BM: ULMOS, sharp, sharpie, exception.
    sin: best sin by far even tho he is still in his 70s now is ACLsious( cant imagine what he can do if he was 90+)
    psy: __spyke__ the super arcane psy undercover, he does more damage then arcane psys seeing that he wears LA lol,

Cleric: well i cant name the best, BUT i can name the failest of all times: IIZoaII, leaz, ViAudi, Hao_Dragon, CisM, BlazingCleric etc etc etc 92% of the clerics on this server fail. b:surrender

I vote IIZoaII for one of TEH best clerics... Never squadded with him, but I've never heard anyone QQ about dying in his squad when he was in Enemy. Lol, by 80 though, he was in FC all the damn time. XD I dont FC, but I imagine Zoa to be pro. :)
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well i suppose i should update this mess

Archer - again since i cannot vote for myself cuz im not a d0uche...id have to say xPuLsEoFHeLL

Assassin - again without a doubt _Ghostz_

Barb - well this is always the toughie isnt it? Fluffy is up there as far as tanks go...needs to get off his as and get GX tho. YellowLight is geared out the **** and will soon be a tank for the ages.

BM - hmmm still gotta go with Kiaxn.

Cleric - as far as gear...Katanyia is a beast, but shes still learning. _Mango is pro

Psychic - hands down Molovo...talk about hitting like a dam freight train

Wizzy - still retain

Veno - another toughie...i hear Pinka is quite good. ive never had the pleasure of extensive squads with her or pk so im not sure. ive never been one for HA venos tbh though. Bun$ is getting very good in pk.

and thus concludes my list for this month...cya around nabs b:chuckleb:bye
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Barb - well this is always the toughie isnt it? Fluffy is up there as far as tanks go...needs to get off his as and get GX tho. YellowLight is geared out the **** and will soon be a tank for the ages.

kew kew i dnt need GXs. The lunar hammer costs more so it must be better, right? b:victory

btw ima carebear i gots my pan gu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    -__- your ment to be honest in these threads, i mean i say people who i hate but i still do but uuuh lets just review yours.

Archer - again since i cannot vote for myself cuz im not a d0uche...id have to say xPuLsEoFHeLL (Narla)

Assassin - again without a doubt _Ghostz_ (Narla (and my personal Lolol added))

Barb - well this is always the toughie isnt it? Fluffy (Narla) is up there as far as tanks go...needs to get off his as and get GX tho. YellowLight is geared out the **** and will soon be a tank for the ages.

BM - hmmm still gotta go with Kiaxn (Narla)

Cleric - as far as gear...Katanyia (Narla) is a beast, but shes still learning. _Mango is pro

Psychic - hands down Molovo (Narla)...talk about hitting like a dam freight train

Wizzy - still retain (Narla)

Veno - another toughie...i hear Pinka is quite good. ive never had the pleasure of extensive squads with her or pk so im not sure. ive never been one for HA venos tbh though. Bun$ (Narla) is getting very good in pk.

yea.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    retain doing a good job disguising how terrible he is in cash if people actually think hes the best wizard on archosaur roflmao

id honestly vote josemage over him
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    -__- your ment to be honest in these threads, i mean i say people who i hate but i still do but uuuh lets just review yours.

yea.....

btw proc yellowlight and mango r also in narla..but considering the recent tw activity would it be horrible to put all narla on this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    btw proc yellowlight and mango r also in narla..but considering the recent tw activity would it be horrible to put all narla on this?

Just because You have the numbers in TW does not mean you are skilled...No I am not saying Narla has shty players either, cause yes they are skilled...Well some.

But that Certianly does not mean that Narla has all of the best people on the server. Open your eyes a bit and look at skill. I mean hell How is Retain the best wizard when he went back to HL? Do you not have other Wizards in Narla?

P.S. I love Proc's Post about the best he lists off of the skill that they show, Not what faction they are in...
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Archer - again since i cannot vote for myself cuz im not a d0uche...id have to say xPuLsEoFHeLL

Assassin - again without a doubt _Ghostz_

BM - hmmm still gotta go with Kiaxn.

Cleric - as far as gear...Katanyia is a beast, but shes still learning. _Mango is pro

Psychic - hands down Molovo...talk about hitting like a dam freight train

Wizzy - still retain

Veno - another toughie...i hear Pinka is quite good. ive never had the pleasure of extensive squads with her or pk so im not sure. ive never been one for HA venos tbh though. Bun$ is getting very good in pk.

I'm sorry, this, along with the majority of Narla's posts on this thread, I just can't take seriously.
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok my unbiased opinions lol

BM: Nahktuul or ULMOS, Nah knows what he's doing in almost all PvE situations...ULMOS just hits like a freaking train in pvp with his interval

Cleric: Ieaz with his ridiculous hp for pvp, Katanyia is going to be up there though with her gear

Venomancer: Proc's damn nix makes me qq hadcore....especially since he actually knows how to keep that damn thing alive and instant rez when it's down. MerLeah for pvp, good chan + knows what she's doing in instances

Barb: _BadBoy_....man that guy hits hard...i mean 2 hits and i'm down, no other barb on the server even comes close to that. PvE have to go with Fluffy, knows how to tank and not lose agro

Sin: BlackestSin....ugh always pops out of nowhere and 1 shot me...qq b:cry

Psy: ImaGayFish if he was still playing, or Molovo, man those 2 hit hard -.-

Archer: _Kazamir_....even though that nab picked sage....at least he knows how to play an archer

Wizard: Err no comment, no1 at the pro level yet :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok my unbiased opinions lol

BM: Nahktuul or ULMOS, Nah knows what he's doing in almost all PvE situations...ULMOS just hits like a freaking train in pvp with his interval

Cleric: Ieaz with his ridiculous hp for pvp, Katanyia is going to be up there though with her gear

Venomancer: Proc's damn nix makes me qq hadcore....especially since he actually knows how to keep that damn thing alive and instant rez when it's down. MerLeah for pvp, good chan + knows what she's doing in instances

Barb: _BadBoy_....man that guy hits hard...i mean 2 hits and i'm down, no other barb on the server even comes close to that. PvE have to go with Fluffy, knows how to tank and not lose agro

Sin: BlackestSin....ugh always pops out of nowhere and 1 shot me...qq b:cry

Psy: ImaGayFish if he was still playing, or Molovo, man those 2 hit hard -.-

Archer: _Kazamir_....even though that nab picked sage....at least he knows how to play an archer

Wizard: Err no comment, no1 at the pro level yet :)

Kudos. At least one Narla member was capable of an almost unbiased opinion. Although at this point, for your sake, I'm starting to think it has to do with a lack of server interaction.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

yea.....

Lmao you want to be honest?

Ok well this is how it is, these Post are obsolete why? These quote on quote Pro people in whatever Best are Cash Shoppers. Oh and not only that but some of them have so much cash, you cant see past their no skill whatsoever because they Outleveled, WAY outgeared anyone who with that same gear, would reck them.

This Whole Post shouldnt be called "Best of Arch" it should be known as "Most Well known of Arch" because this is pretty much a Popularity Contest Lol.

Want to know whose the best? Get everyone same level, same skills, gear, then set up a 20 time 1v1 tourney contest between the classes.

Oh and since we want to get on Narla talking about we have no Skill in TW, heres a thought. Why dont all you instead of trying to bash and QQ about a faction Do something about it and lets say um... Idk Make a Faction that is actually worth a D/\mn and give us the run for our money which we all came to this server for.

Oh and to Quote one of my buddies "Man, Csers are hilarious"
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this thread is: not on the same page
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao you want to be honest?

Ok well this is how it is, these Post are obsolete why? These quote on quote Pro people in whatever Best are Cash Shoppers. Oh and not only that but some of them have so much cash, you cant see past their no skill whatsoever because they Outleveled, WAY outgeared anyone who with that same gear, would reck them.

This Whole Post shouldnt be called "Best of Arch" it should be known as "Most Well known of Arch" because this is pretty much a Popularity Contest Lol.

Want to know whose the best? Get everyone same level, same skills, gear, then set up a 20 time 1v1 tourney contest between the classes.

Oh and since we want to get on Narla talking about we have no Skill in TW, heres a thought. Why dont all you instead of trying to bash and QQ about a faction Do something about it and lets say um... Idk Make a Faction that is actually worth a D/\mn and give us the run for our money which we all came to this server for.

Oh and to Quote one of my buddies "Man, Csers are hilarious"

Same old toon. Name any of the Narla's you've nominated for the top of their class, and tell me they don't CS...