Top Factions

Comments

• _FroZ_ - Archosaur
    _FroZ_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Joined like a month ago FroZ, just forgot to change my avatar at first post b:surrender

Wtf im not lvl 39 lol

b:victory congratulation for being in the best faction ever. ! =]
  • Snugglepuffs - Archosaur
    Snugglepuffs - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1. SnugglePuffs
    2.SquirrelPee
    3. .... rest are nonfactors

b:bye

Anyone who says otherwise? Bring it!!! I will Chris Brown you and Tiger Woods your mom b:pleased

Edit: Wtf how am i still only lvl 22.... stupid forums
  • Heavenpaw - Archosaur
    Heavenpaw - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just here to say Hi so Hi
  • Puppygirl - Archosaur
    Puppygirl - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1. impulse
    2. narla
    3. asuras and templar
  • Turttle - Sanctuary
    Turttle - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As the Leader of the *Templar*'s I have to say what a great crew I have. They are well disciplined. Our officers are devoted and loyal. Now as to what number in line we are I wouldn't give an answer to that our goal is for a set 9 properties and will not stop until we have them. and will not let anyone take them.

From all Templar's we beleive it is duty first. and we look forward to all up and coming factions both the TW ones and non TW lets make this server funner then the rest and keep it colored up
  • Pandalos - Archosaur
    Pandalos - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and we look forward to all up and coming factions both the TW ones and non TW lets make this server funner then the rest and keep it colored up

Couldnt agree more. b:thanks
  • amyaccount
    amyaccount Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The constant flow of incoming ex-impulse applications say otherwise.

Thanks for taking our garbage... seems like you are getting the drama queens and kings. Along with the people who couldn't **** it in a real faction. They are call ex for a reason ,,, see you on the battle field and then you will see what IMPULSE has for players.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    amyaccount wrote: »
    Thanks for taking our garbage... seems like you are getting the drama queens and kings. Along with the people who couldn't **** it in a real faction. They are call ex for a reason ,,, see you on the battle field and then you will see what IMPULSE has for players.

set the maliciousness aside for a minute. Those who chose to apply to Narla after leaving Impulse are a great bunch that we have had absolutely no problems with. In fact, they seem to have nestled themselves in quite comfortably. They understood our hesitation and took it all in stride, and in turn have shown that despite their ex-faction, they are team players, dedicated gamers and all enjoy the game. They are all very helpful and social, and are great assets to Narla.

I cant help but wonder....maybe they were trying to move away from such malicious and negative energy to a more organized and positive atmosphere?

Nevertheless, I dont think it shows much for Impulse to be slandering other people and factions in the public eye. *shrugs* But I guess if that works for ya'all, go for it b:victory
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Nevertheless, I dont think it shows much for Impulse to be slandering other people and factions in the public eye. *shrugs* But I guess if that works for ya'all, go for it b:victory

That`s a damn funny sentence coming from you, IJS. Nothing more to add, continue.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    That`s a damn funny sentence coming from you, IJS. Nothing more to add, continue.

your right...nothing more to add than a weak attempt to point the finger. who are you again? b:bye
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    your right...nothing more to add than a weak attempt to point the finger. who are you again? b:bye

Just somebody whom has seen pretty much bashing/flaming/etc to Impulse from you. If you do that kind of stuff, just back your own actions, "I didn`t do anything but you are doing now!" attitude is just hilarious after all the **** I`ve seen. I can go and find your posts where you imply Impulse is something negative, but when we both know I can find those, the effort seems kinda pointless, don`t you think? My only purpose was to show you try to throw trash at Impulse pretty much every time you can, I`ve accomplished my goal, so I`m kinda done, unless you wanna throw some more. But to consider who I am? It`s irrelevant, but I`ll answer, Impulse member since day one.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Just somebody whom has seen pretty much bashing/flaming/etc to Impulse from you. If you do that kind of stuff, just back your own actions, "I didn`t do anything but you are doing now!" attitude is just hilarious after all the **** I`ve seen. I can go and find your posts where you imply Impulse is something negative, but when we both know I can find those, the effort seems kinda pointless, don`t you think? My only purpose was to show you try to throw trash at Impulse pretty much every time you can, I`ve accomplished my goal, so I`m kinda done, unless you wanna throw some more. But to consider who I am? It`s irrelevant, but I`ll answer, Impulse member since day one.

I think its pretty safe to say I dont trash talk Impulse in the public eye. I consider it distasteful and its against my own set rules for Narla. Saying that Impulse is 'negative' is not trash talking. Calling someone or a group of people 'garbage' is trash talking. Eat your words.

I poke fun at Nova all the time because thats just what Nova and I do. *shrugs* Sorry if you take that as trash talk about your faction. At least Nova is a good sport about it.

Truth be told, Im not concerned with Impulse. There are more factions on this server than just you guys and us, and a foolish leader would not understand that. I just really wish the cockiness that you guys served up since day 1 of the server opening would go down, but doesnt look like thats happening anytime soon.

So stop getting butthurt over things like 'well he does it too!' and just chillax!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    I`m laughing, I truly am. We can assume that you truly believe in your of no thrash talking public, yet I do remember one WC from you, which was kinda "Join Narla, we don`t oracle our lvl", with imply of impulse doing so, oh, you also made oracling look bad. That being said, you don`t follow your own rules, at least in my eyes, which tells kinda lot about you, imo. And no, I`m not in your terms "butthurt", I just hate ppl with "status" trash talking and I do see your implying as that.

Ps. How can you imply I trash talk, when I only intervened yours? Tbh, that`s like saying police is a criminal `cause he tried to prevent a crime. Kinda long metaphor, but damn close to the attitude I get from you.

Pps. If you wanna continue, on next reply I`ll logically verify you hate yourself =). There, now you can say I do it too!1!!!!11!!

Edit: Almost forgot, no, I do not eat my words, that`s something my principle won`t allow.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    I`m laughing, I truly am. We can assume that you truly believe in your of no thrash talking public, yet I do remember one WC from you, which was kinda "Join Narla, we don`t oracle our lvl", with imply of impulse doing so, oh, you also made oracling look bad. That being said, you don`t follow your own rules, at least in my eyes, which tells kinda lot about you, imo. And no, I`m not in your terms "butthurt", I just hate ppl with "status" trash talking and I do see your implying as that.

Ps. How can you imply I trash talk, when I only intervened yours? Tbh, that`s like saying police is a criminal `cause he tried to prevent a crime. Kinda long metaphor, but damn close to the attitude I get from you.

Pps. If you wanna continue, on next reply I`ll logically verify you hate yourself =). There, now you can say I do it too!1!!!!11!!

Edit: Almost forgot, no, I do not eat my words, that`s something my principle won`t allow.

I hope Im not the only one that thought that post was filled with nonsensical blabbering. And now your trying to compare yourself to a policeman? Weird metaphor, but ok.

Whats funny, is that people get a chip on their shoulder from people they dont even know. Stop living the game and just play it.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just really wish the cockiness that you guys served up since day 1 of the server opening would go down, but doesnt look like thats happening anytime soon.

im trying to wonder where u got this from, cos its clearly in ur head, a rule in impulse is to keep any trash talking drama out of w/c and thats exactly what we do, were a strict no drama policy,

in guild chat we have next to no drama and no trash talking of guilds, if ur refering to maby ppl talking **** during pk somewhere, idk if our guild does it, but even if they do, im sure ur guild does the same and u just dont no about it such as we dont no about our members,

it takes 2 to tango remember, as i said before alot of the drama lovers left the guild last week, and we have greatly re-built our selfs and id say better then we were before under this new leadership we have, cheers.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    im trying to wonder where u got this from, cos its clearly in ur head, a rule in impulse is to keep any trash talking drama out of w/c and thats exactly what we do, were a strict no drama policy,

in guild chat we have next to no drama and no trash talking of guilds, if ur refering to maby ppl talking **** during pk somewhere, idk if our guild does it, but even if they do, im sure ur guild does the same and u just dont no about it such as we dont no about our members,

it takes 2 to tango remember, as i said before alot of the drama lovers left the guild last week, and we have greatly re-built our selfs and id say better then we were before under this new leadership we have, cheers.

Im really happy that Impulse picked itself back up. Its good. The first few months of a new server and new faction can always be rough, no one is perfect, and nothing is flawless. I just wish people (not you personally) would stop acting like they are made of pure perfection and everything they touch turns to gold.

And I dont know if you were here since day 1 of the server opening, but I can tell you for sure that Impulse (version 1.0) did a ton of trash talking on world chat, and a lot of arrogant boasting. So much that a lot of people just got fed up with it.

Thank you for being civil and not feeling the need to attack. Its reassuring.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Im really happy that Impulse picked itself back up. Its good. The first few months of a new server and new faction can always be rough, no one is perfect, and nothing is flawless. I just wish people (not you personally) would stop acting like they are made of pure perfection and everything they touch turns to gold.

And I dont know if you were here since day 1 of the server opening, but I can tell you for sure that Impulse (version 1.0) did a ton of trash talking on world chat, and a lot of arrogant boasting. So much that a lot of people just got fed up with it.

Thank you for being civil and not feeling the need to attack. Its reassuring.

yea i was here since day 1, but i joined impulse in day 2 i think since they were already full with there 1st set of pre-registered members so i got in as soon as they expanded, i personaly hate ppl with huge e-peens that cant keep of wc after they gank some1 or some ****.

and yea alot of those (v 1.0) impulse left last week after Ascii Raged again, im a loyal member to any guild i join and helped nova to slowly build are selfs and confidence back up after the no hope'ers buggered off, i just generaly want the server to not think of us as what we were once known as, granted we want to be known as a strong guild, not as a bunch of brain dead ego monsters that (will p0wn u all).
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tbh im surprised and impressed about how nova has rebuilt the guild with loyal members, i still think narla is better, but the new impulse is not cashshop spammers (to what i can see) and do not have much drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    I hope Im not the only one that thought that post was filled with nonsensical blabbering. And now your trying to compare yourself to a policeman? Weird metaphor, but ok.

Whats funny, is that people get a chip on their shoulder from people they dont even know. Stop living the game and just play it.

Tbh, my grammar is kinda bad --> I may write things in a way, that may make no sense. We can change to my native language if you want, but then again, I`ve yet to see any web translator that works any good with it so I`ll stay with English. Comparing to a policeman, in this situation yes, I did intervene your trash talking, I can`t find better comparison, can you?

"Get a chip on their shoulder", I assume that this means my intervention, correct if I`m wrong. But I`m gonna throw another metaphor: You see some guy from your school on the street, he comes and hits your friend, you try to intervene, now your getting stuff like this from a bully "Wtf you doing, I don`t even know you!!11!!!". I don`t live the game, but I do dislike ppl whom lose all their morals/principles while gaming.

The one thing that is truly funny while playing "You are actually real nice ppl, I had totally different opinion about you before, `cause I heard so much trash about Impulse". I rather don`t have those "wrong" opinions flying do somebody uses his "status" to plant em.

Ps. Living the game comment is truly funny after reading introduction of your guild and where the name comes, cheers.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    "4. Templars - 200 members, but 2 hrs 34 min for a PvE TW? That spells doom."

Tarondar done pve tw in just over 1.5 hours with 23 members in the instance oO Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the fact we done far better, with less people, and lower levels (highest being 69), warrent us a higher placing in the ranks?

Or maybe I'm biased :P I know for a fact they are more helpful where they can help compared to say, "larger factions on heavens tear".

PS can u tell I don't know how to quote b:surrender
  • Marba - Archosaur
    Marba - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Enemy finishes PvE TWs within an hour, and they have been victorious since the start, why arent they on the list? Too early to claim succesful factions at this point, when the real fight hasnt even started yet.

b:bye
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Actually, now we can start naming NON FACTORS seeing as how some don't show to TW and some get rolled in 13 mins in TW. We can say that Impulse is definitely a factor, and we can almost say that Narla and Asuras are factors as well, but PvE and wined PvP TWs don't count for much imo. Enemy hasn't lost yet, but that's because they haven't had a defense. Good day.
  • Oniwabanchu - Archosaur
    Oniwabanchu - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Without going into how unreliable memory is, without going into how biased, myopic, and uninformed you are, I'll simply say:

Bring it Mary Poppins.

b:chuckle Emo Raged??b:angry when i read this it was like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw b:laugh

Bring it Chipmunk
    PK 4ever! if u dont like to be pwned, ambushed or ganked... STAY BLUE AND DONT QQme

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cexybeest - Sanctuary
    Cexybeest - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    In my opinion it is...

1. Narla- Nothing has gone wrong, promising community
    2. RavenZ- They are polish, but there good gamers
    3. *Templar*- Promising group, took really long to finish tw
    4. Impulse- Would've been number one but Proclivity is gone and too much drama
    5 Asuras- b:shocked pk pk
    6. Sense- NINJAS b:dirty
    7. Cultblood- Should've won tw just some bad communication
    8. TrueMythz- Don't B*tch at me for having cultblood first cuz TM won a land but TM has good communication skills and loyalty but I dont think there as good, but communication and loyalty might make them the yellow blob b:chuckle
    9. WeRRoyal- Most active good leveled guild i've seen other than the ones listed above b:surrender
    10 HellsCore- Not really sure what to put here

DISCUSS
    How outdated? new list:
    Narla
    Sense
    Asuras
    Impulse
    TrueMythz
    Enemy
    Templar
    "destiny"
    Tarondar
  • Acuity - Archosaur
    Acuity - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    How outdated? new list:
    Narla
    Sense
    Asuras
    Impulse
    TrueMythz
    Enemy
    Templar
    "destiny"
    Tarondar

hahaha oh wow. impulse 4th and you include 2 dead factions there? pretty up to date i must say
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    How outdated? new list:
    Narla
    Sense
    Asuras
    Impulse
    TrueMythz
    Enemy
    Templar
    "destiny"
    Tarondar

Having land does not make you a top faction. TM has been abandoned by its leader, Destiny has been dead since I joined the server and TAR0NDAR, while they have a very sexy map color, hardly qualifies for a big faction.

Impulse, Narla, Sense, and Asuras are the only ones I'm watching, though Sense has been falling under my radar for some reason.

Added note for Templar/Sir_Merlin: Bidding 31m on a dead faction's territory does not make your **** big irl.

Also, Acuity, if you're not 89 by Sunday I will divorce you. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • Oniwabanchu - Archosaur
    Oniwabanchu - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    How outdated? new list:
    Narla
    Sense
    Asuras
    Impulse
    TrueMythz
    Enemy
    Templar
    "destiny"
    Tarondar

LOL Asuras down.... Asuras down...PWNED b:laughb:shutup
    PK 4ever! if u dont like to be pwned, ambushed or ganked... STAY BLUE AND DONT QQme

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    blah blah blah....
    any person with some common sense will know that...
    1)Impulse
    2)narnia
    3)ashuras
    4)Sense
    5)fatalis
    6)Enemy

is the order of strongest factions here -_____-

b:angry
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is it even worth mentioning the other factions anymore, now that Asuras has disbanded.

Archosaur server soon to be dominated by 2 colors...the purple python known as Narla (or in Soochi terms...Narnia lol b:laugh)...and Impulse (aka Impad, maybe they are trying to stop the purple bleeding Narla will give them b:chuckle). Anyways, hope to see some interesting TW soon.

Fatalis may be a random wild card, since most of Asuras went there, we'll see though, a hastily formed faction under previous failures doesnt look too bright.

Sorry to the other factions, don't just see much influence for you guys b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RavensSoul - Archosaur
    RavensSoul - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    fatalis has huge potential impluse hum yeah i'd have say thay are top of the chain for this month so to speak :)

but u have to look at how fast archasour is growing with new players new guilds amazing players that are ventrans.. when all ventrans are in one faction that will be the decideing factor who will be the top 5 guilds.. or so to speak like other servers

dominating faction of the map but hopefuly i'd like too see strong battles back and fourth and no domination of the map that just makes new players less wanting to play sence one faction as it all what's the point of trying right.. no fun there even for the nation that is dominating