Top Factions

Comments

• MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I find Narla's attempts to destabilize impulse to be very amusing. 50+% of all of Narla's posts on this thread reference Impulse dying. I'd like to advise you to get rid of the current guy/girl who is feeding you this "information." We lost a few people, key word there being few. We still have plenty of power and ability to compete. I'm sorry, but really, the statements that you are expounding have absolutely no basis in fact and as such, it is merely an attempt to incite drama within Impulse. If Narla is so good, why is it they feel the need to attempt to destabilize another faction? I think that it's because they feel Impulse will be a major threat to them.
    Quoted for immaculate irony.

Alevan
    XCableX *scowl*
    Stagreous
    Cyruzz_
    xXSairaXx

^ All of the above have just recently applied to Narla with almost all of them saying the same thing: Impulse is dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ._. majority of the impulse that apply to the faction say that it's falling apart as the reason why they left

and one more thing

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ........
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Alevan
    XCableX *scowl*
    Stagreous
    Cyruzz_
    xXSairaXx

^ All of the above have just recently applied to Narla with almost all of them saying the same thing: Impulse is dead.

these ppl had a really fun good bye scene b:laugh o yea...dont give cyruzz any teles b:surrender
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    woot for lvl update b:victory
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    double posting intentionally makes me vewwy sad b:sad
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I find Narla's attempts to destabilize impulse to be very amusing. 50+% of all of Narla's posts on this thread reference Impulse dying. I'd like to advise you to get rid of the current guy/girl who is feeding you this "information." We lost a few people, key word there being few. We still have plenty of power and ability to compete. I'm sorry, but really, the statements that you are expounding have absolutely no basis in fact and as such, it is merely an attempt to incite drama within Impulse. If Narla is so good, why is it they feel the need to attempt to destabilize another faction? I think that it's because they feel Impulse will be a major threat to them. As for who is top faction, its either Narla or Impulse. I don't think any other faction is up to par with them yet. It's too early to say though, PvP TW will reveal all in due time.

we just say what we think...if your self esteem is that low where it affects u thats your problem. Anyway impulse is dead now ^^

off to look at more ex impulse applications
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siege_ - Archosaur
    Siege_ - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *waiting to see Soochi apply again* b:chuckle
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *waiting to see Soochi apply again* b:chuckle

I will personally stamp that with the seal of HELL NO b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Alevan
    XCableX *scowl*
    Stagreous
    Cyruzz_
    xXSairaXx

Those and the other members that left are just the people who were unwilling to work thru the drama Ascii & Co. created and get along like a faction. Impulse is dead? If dead in the sense you mean we lost our free-ride-to-the-top and drama ***** members, then yes we are dead. Other then that Impulse still has its loyal member base and will continue as it normally would. b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Those and the other members that left are just the people who were unwilling to work thru the drama Ascii & Co. created and get along like a faction. Impulse is dead? If dead in the sense you mean we lost our free-ride-to-the-top and drama ***** members, then yes we are dead. Other then that Impulse still has its loyal member base and will continue as it normally would. b:bye

Only one of them I know for sure is as you claim. Idk about the others though.

But when they applied, I think one of them said your website was down. What was with that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Only one of them I know for sure is as you claim. Idk about the others though.

But when they applied, I think one of them said your website was down. What was with that?

Explanation in red.

If they weren't looking for a free ride, they wouldn't of left because "Faction isn't the strongest one". Lol. b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I will personally stamp that with the seal of HELL NO b:laugh

I think its ironic she leaves in a heartbeat to go to impulse, and now its falling apart. But yah, if she tries to apply again i will give a swift HELL NO *with like 10 harmonies for added effect* and leave it at that xD
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    PvE TW's = easy

when you start PvP tw's then you can start to sum up who is top and who utterly fails. until then = this entire post fails b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    PvE TW's = easy

when you start PvP tw's then you can start to sum up who is top and who utterly fails. until then = this entire post fails b:bye

um... there is some PVP TW's this weekb:chuckle

so yah.... EPic Troll fail
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • mulanrouge
    edited April 2010
    um... there is some PVP TW's this weekb:chuckle

so yah.... EPic Troll fail

have they happened yet?

no, therefore = epic attempt at thinking mine response was a troll b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theavenger - Sanctuary
    Theavenger - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Mulan.
    Stop posting.
    Thank you.
  • mulanrouge
    edited April 2010
    Mulan.
    Stop posting.
    Thank you.

why? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the reason why me and ulmos left impulse was because... quite frankly, staying would have meant everything would've been too easy. prob a blow to all your guys egos but I'm sure you'll get it over it.

narla, templar, sense, etc. we're all badly irrelevant off the bat, the most they could do was talk from a blue name. as far as I'm concerned, impulse losing power is a good thing, I mean **** I welcome all these narla supporters too, but why don't you guys let the impulse thing be. everyone is trying to read too much into it or take credit/assign blame when there is neither to give because its not a big deal

I know a lot of you are caught up in the long term of this game and so you try and manage your resources well by only putting yourself on the line when you feel comfortable. having that security of a really big, 'organized' faction suits your interests, understandable. but players like me and ulmos play this game for the moment no matter the odds, see we recognize this thing called fun and are able to keep things in perspective:

(before you say something **** realize that I'm talking in general and accounting for all occurences not just the one you hold imprinted in your memory because you may be bitter. I'm not saying there was never a time an asuras member didn't kill somebody and then had a good time about it at the expense of the other)

asuras: guy a kills guy b but does not brag about it, instead appreciates guy b's effort to at least contribute to the well being of the server by having the nuts to PvP / flipside: a lot of our members including myself have been killed but I don't see us raging or trying to spoil the fun.

mostly the rest of the server: guy a kills guy b in favorable circumstances, then brags about it or is actually stupid enough to make outrageous claims such as.. for instance... lets say michael jordan, while accompanied by high school teammates, lost a pick up game to the '91 lakers. then every member of that laker team went and told everybody they knew they had bested michael jordan, not accounting for anything but their own sad lust for instant gratification. wtf am I trying to say: can you ****ing noobs stop trying to worry about how you look and just have some real fun ; )
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    the reason why me and ulmos left impulse was because... quite frankly, staying would have meant everything would've been too easy. prob a blow to all your guys egos but I'm sure you'll get it over it.

narla, templar, sense, etc. we're all badly irrelevant off the bat, the most they could do was talk from a blue name. as far as I'm concerned, impulse losing power is a good thing, I mean **** I welcome all these narla supporters too, but why don't you guys let the impulse thing be. everyone is trying to read too much into it or take credit/assign blame when there is neither to give because its not a big deal

I know a lot of you are caught up in the long term of this game and so you try and manage your resources well by only putting yourself on the line when you feel comfortable. having that security of a really big, 'organized' faction suits your interests, understandable. but players like me and ulmos play this game for the moment no matter the odds, see we recognize this thing called fun and are able to keep things in perspective:

(before you say something **** realize that I'm talking in general and accounting for all occurences not just the one you hold imprinted in your memory because you may be bitter. I'm not saying there was never a time an asuras member didn't kill somebody and then had a good time about it at the expense of the other)

asuras: guy a kills guy b but does not brag about it, instead appreciates guy b's effort to at least contribute to the well being of the server by having the nuts to PvP / flipside: a lot of our members including myself have been killed but I don't see us raging or trying to spoil the fun.

mostly the rest of the server: guy a kills guy b in favorable circumstances, then brags about it or is actually stupid enough to make outrageous claims such as.. for instance... lets say michael jordan, while accompanied by high school teammates, lost a pick up game to the '91 lakers. then every member of that laker team went and told everybody they knew they had bested michael jordan, not accounting for anything but their own sad lust for instant gratification. wtf am I trying to say: can you ****ing noobs stop trying to worry about how you look and just have some real fun ; )

tl;dr
    do i look fat in this dress
    proski: yes
    b:cry
    jk, agreed but its still fun to brag if you kill a pwi "celebrity" xD
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    forum color messed up my stealth writing QQ>_>
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Please refrain from using us as a reference to any drama brewing in this server. We know nothing about it, nor do we want any part of it >.>
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    .......lol
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    *yawn*

b:tired

Im sorry, what?
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010

just to quickly quote this, as u say u play for fun,yet u oracled like crazy to skip tons of lvls, then further cashshoped ur gear, so now ur high lvl then most the server with crazy cash shoped gear (such as ur helm with +125 phy def shards) ur rdy to pk...

sometimes i wonder why the hell ppl change server when they cud of just stayed on one of there present ones with there gear already there...then the answer comes to me:

"cos i wonna be one of the highest lvl and get some easy kills".

im gonna assume ur still around the swamps, im white name still, medium lvl, if u find me and pk me, ill just remember my *answer*i gained.

so much fun...apparantly.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    just to quickly quote this, as u say u play for fun,yet u oracled like crazy to skip tons of lvls, then further cashshoped ur gear, so now ur high lvl then most the server with crazy cash shoped gear (such as ur helm with +125 phy def shards) ur rdy to pk...

Quests aren't fun, grinding isn't fun, doing quests don't make you pro, grinding doesn't either. In terms of fun, we're all here for different reasons, in terms of pro, there's alot that defines that, but ones thing is for certain. There's a huge difference between a newb who oracles to 7X and doesn't know their class, and someone who does.

If you're white name, you decide to pk, then you're going to die, whether you're high level or not, don't cry about it.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2010

sometimes i wonder why the hell ppl change server when they cud of just stayed on one of there present ones with there gear already there...then the answer comes to me:

"cos i wonna be one of the highest lvl and get some easy kills".

im gonna assume ur still around the swamps, im white name still, medium lvl, if u find me and pk me, ill just remember my *answer*i gained.

so much fun...apparantly.

pretentous guy who I don't even know yet is fanboyish enough to be obsessed with my nuts, are you on drugs? the only reason I even have cash on this server is cause I sold things from my RT mage. the argument against oracles is obsolete, some people do it, some people don't, move on. if you still have an issue with people wanting to skip over a part of the game they've already experienced then stop coming to the new servers where your little heart will get broken each time. I'm so far from being what you would identify as a "cash shopper" its unreal, yet I wouldn't expect anybody like you to find out facts before you blabber about something you know literally nothing about

secondly, I've been pking since lvl 30 before I even got the helmet or the shards. sometimes I wonder why people like you feel compelled to talk about what other people's motives are, nevertheless its flattering that you are so concerned
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    IlIuminous - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Impulse isn't dying. I left, and a few others too. Yet they will hold their ground.
  • //asted - Archosaur18
    //asted - Archosaur18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    what rose saidb:surrender
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    while i agree questing doesnt make u pro

ULMOS ur wearing a Phy def cube necklace...Fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    while i agree questing doesnt make u pro

ULMOS ur wearing a Phy def cube necklace...Fail.

Maybe he is an arcane BM?