Project Fashion Female Winners! Final Poll!

Options

Comments

• ////III - Harshlands3
    ////III - Harshlands3 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ****. pw does care...that was a total slap to the face.

but since no rewards/punishment of any kind was handed out, ill delete two of my characters

90 bm from LC (which is a no-factor at this point anyway) and 92 archer from HL.

Time to play on my 99 barb and 100 veno :P
  • natormx
    natormx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont care D is a stolen design just hope they dont make it dyable, and design A liked it but the chopsticks hair is gonna go through the body like any other long hair females got.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ****. pw does care...that was a total slap to the face.

but since no rewards/punishment of any kind was handed out, ill delete two of my characters

90 bm from LC (which is a no-factor at this point anyway) and 92 archer from HL.

Time to play on my 99 barb and 100 veno :P

So pro, that's all I gotta say. Awesome keeping of the word.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mental note: Don't post contest winners on a Friday right before leaving the office b:surrender

Entrants C and D are hereby disqualified; thanks to all for investigating the matter and letting me know.

We'll pick two replacement entries and restart the poll, so current poll numbers will be reset at this time.

Keep in mind designs A, B, and E will remain winning entries.

Thanks, and I'll have a new poll up as soon as possible.
    i seriously loled at euphy's post. if PW does anything remotely close to what u asked i will delete my 3 9x character and 1 10x.

Well looks like they went with Option 1. *giggles* Can I apply to work for you? I'll work weekends ^-^
    PS: I wont ask players to delete their characters all the time though! I didn't ask this time v.v

-Edit-

Hey... since we had the same thoughts once... Please consider the following entries:

Design C/D
    femoutfit8wtrmrk.jpg
    Design C/D
    steamwatermark.jpg
    Design C/D
    musikwm.jpg

They're not only high quality and creative, but original! Headphones! Intricate textures! Cute hats! Flaming designs! Awesome boots! Big girl belts! Hoods! Urban cool.

I know that this is not a major consideration as any fashion may be designed... However:
    These outfits add a much need dimension to the fashion options for women in Perfect World! I like pants. I like looking sexy in pants. I also like pants that are not ****-less chaps, or short-shorts with leggings. Pants are comfortable and practical. When I go hiking I wear pants. When I exercise I wear pants. When I fly (in air planes v.v) I wear pants. I enjoy looking good for my man, but I also enjoy my own freedom and individuality. A gown is wonderful and has its place, but the majority of my time in Perfect World is spent: hiking, exercising/fighting, and flying. I'd like to look my part. I think I own 10 or 12 different skirts and dresses and 5 pants. I bought two Leather Pants simply to have more. I over look the odd "flap" of the Sea-Spray Slacks to have PANTS. Leopard Trousers are not the most flattering but I embrace the PANTS. Beach shorts are definitely short-shorts but still... PANTS (short ones...). Yeah that's a lame 5. Diversity for the win!!! Add some of these!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ermengarde - Sanctuary
    Ermengarde - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mental note: Don't post contest winners on a Friday right before leaving the office b:surrender

Entrants C and D are hereby disqualified; thanks to all for investigating the matter and letting me know.

We'll pick two replacement entries and restart the poll, so current poll numbers will be reset at this time.

My faith is partly restored. Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing the new picks (Tide Undine, perhaps?!).

---

Losstarot, I appreciate your skepticism. Critical thinking is always needed in situations like this, whether to evaluate the perpetrators or the victims of theft. Truthfully, I'd have asked the same question you did.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *gives frankie the golden spoon award*
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Rougweee - Dreamweaver
    Rougweee - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U WANT TO SAY THAT THOSE ARE THE WINNERS???? ARE U KIDDING ME??? There were better desings in the thread that are a mile away better that these!!!!!!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb

I'm sorry I made my friend send u her master pieces....
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *gives frankie the golden spoon award*

Too soon, man...too soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yes sad i know, they are going to pick 2 more to replace the bad ones with just have to wait for it.

So lets hope that those 2 are good ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • Rougweee - Dreamweaver
    Rougweee - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    consider ?b:victory C/D :
    IMG044.jpgIMG049.jpg
  • Dark_gracexz - Sanctuary
    Dark_gracexz - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im so disappointed i see better desings of any1 who wins (no offense) i dont up my designs be4 so i will up my 2 best on here just for fun

here the first
    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7316/30849279.jpg

and second

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7794/58357625.jpg
  • ////III - Harshlands3
    ////III - Harshlands3 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    to the above post, no u didnt. given that some of the designs were horrible, urs somehow managed to be even worse.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

@ Dark_gracexz: I'm shocked that the failure of literacy... NO ONE has won the female fashion contest yet. Two finalist were disqualified for plagiarism.
    Let me repeat: NO ONE WON YET!
    Cool. Can you read that? If not you really need a break from PWi; you're straining your eyes.

@ Rougweee: You're designs are fabulous, I'd vote for them! Totally kawaii the both of them!!! I simply love the hair styling on the second one... OMG! I want to buy them lol!

Yay the fun goes on!!! I can't wait to see the REAL finalists!!! We already know three of them... We've got a battle chipao(?), real pirate outfit (the PWi one is more Caribbean beach girl... so props!), and neo-age Asiatic battle gear (I actually don't see the validity in the claims that its already in the Boutique... where?)! I actually appreciate the work done in each of them! I'd love to vote for modern urban cool, but Rougweee's designs were really well done and totally beautiful! I wish they were coloured!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Holy **** on a cracker, finally.
    Please for all that is good pick something with pants and this 02princesshanbok.jpg
    b:cryb:cryb:cry
    I would buy that forever.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I sooo wanted to post that but couldn't find it! Its gorgeous <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    to the above post, no u didnt. given that some of the designs were horrible, urs somehow managed to be even worse.

I disagree, I think those were pretty good and certainly not worse. But that's why we need to get more of these designs up for voting since different people have different tastes.

I think they need to redo the poll. First get rid of the 2 obvious cheats (C and D). Then put up 7-12 more for voting (10-15 total). Let us have 2 rounds of votes. First, an elimination round to select the 5 finalists (and a chance to weed out more cheats). Then have the real vote of the finalists to get a winner.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wish people who read the whole thread before posting... C and D have been removed. They got "rid of the two obvious cheats." Problem solved, yay, moving on.

Prelims aren't a bad idea, but this is how contest was initially designed and that's how the prizes structure was set up. I doubt they want to make even more work for themselves at this point. I think Top 5 for each gender is perfectly fine, if we're presented with 5 high quality designs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh well, not like it'll make a difference... http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7328022&postcount=465

What about the people who didn't post in the forum?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • mightymoose
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wish people who read the whole thread before posting... C and D have been removed. They got "rid of the two obvious cheats." Problem solved, yay, moving on.

No they haven't. Even now, I can still see C and D cheats there. Yes, they plan to, but they still haven't. Yes I too wish people would read before replying.
  • XXSairaXx - Archosaur
    XXSairaXx - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gogogo pick mine. -doesn't post lol- ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Am i glitching or did the poll reset?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • natormx
    natormx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey... I'm really dissappointed. The one cute outfit that made it into the finals is very likely stolen. I want the GMs to restart the pollings. I urge them to replace the gothic-clown outfit with one of these:
    Design D
    femoutfit8wtrmrk.jpg
    Design D
    steamwatermark.jpg
    Design D
    musikwm.jpg
    Honestly I don't care who wins this. I'm selfish in that regard; I want to buy these fashion sets. Please pass them on to the developers. If I have to I'll buy enough sets of them to make it profitable <3

PS- I'm not posting this on behalf of the submitting contestants. It would be nice if they won; however, these are truly new, exciting designs! They would cater to an audience of women that is under serviced by the Perfect World boutique. I'm done with flowery dresses. Give me urban fashion.
    PPS- I really wana buy that cute military hat in real life now... kawaii <3

r u zylphia from gamevixen site?
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Am i glitching or did the poll reset?

Nope lol reset for me aswell and been closed aswell so maybe changing the entries
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary
    Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank Goodness!

Please replace it with some good designs?
  • EvAxx - Sanctuary
    EvAxx - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is pathetic -.-.. I wasn't following the original entry thread but the entries that made it as "winners" are moronic. Only B is decent (though I don't like the pirate concept) and A looks way to similar to another fashion that's coming out, the rest, whether or not stolen, look like crude. I saw other entries that did not make it in this thread and frankly all of them could replace any of the so called winners.

Makes me think those who picked the winners are brain dead. I was going to say I was going to boycott this poll but apparently it's closed so two replacement winners would be picked.. Frankly only B should even be given the chance to remain.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3520/02princesshanbok.jpg
    http://img405.imageshack.us/i/dressesf.jpg/
    http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/ladyhorus/PerfectWorld/femoutfit1_2.jpg
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8108/starryglowanimationalic.gif
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/FashDesign3Completecopy.jpg

These are all good and if I don't see a single one of them on the replacements, it'll make me think WTH is the PWI staff thinking.. Well same people who just want to make a quick buck by announcing PWI's anniversary every two weeks should make me know better than to expect too much from them.
  • mightymoose
    edited April 2010
    Options

Also, two more things:

1. I myself removed from the images any instances of the designer's name/server. This was done so that voters would only be thinking about the design itself when voting.

2. Remember that the grand prize is 10,000 ZEN, while any of the finalists could have their fashion put in the game. So when voting, don't think so much about whether it would sell in the boutique or whether it would be too hard to create in-game.

Thanks, and I'll have a new poll up as soon as possible.

Beyond the 2 cheat entries, there is a lot of dispute as to your list of finallists as seen in this thread. You should consider getting more design entries up for voting since different people have different tastes.

Instead of just 5, select maybe 15 entries as candidates and have 2 rounds of votes. First, an elimination round to select the top 5 finalists (and a chance to weed out more cheats). Then have a second round of votes to find a winner from the 5 finalists.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1- all of these suck. the only one that is decent is the pirate one, and the eyepatch kills it for me (bcuz pwi WOULD be stupid enough to make the head fashion WITH the eye patch. yea, cuz girls really want an eyepatch *rolls eyes*)

2- the last one has the best hair by far. but the outfit sucks.

3- seems like every one of these, except the pirate set, has been proven to be stolen or a spoof of some famous something or other. and even the pirate set lacks originality. i'm surprised the gms didnt research this further. and not for nothing, if you guys were going to not care about copywrited materials entering the finals and even winning, there were MUCH better looking stolen designs submitted. that striped thing, i mean come on. wth is that. yea, it's "different" but its UGLY. do you people really think we want to buy ugly, gaudy fashions?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ROFL VINAT

"If you're going to steal, might as well steal some better ones."

That's the best logic I've heard in this entire thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, glad you found it amusing.

and for the gms: if you REALLY want fashion that is not stolen, your best bet would be going with the things that were drawn onto screeshots of characters.
This discussion has been closed.