Best on Arch

Options

Comments

• Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    zzzz you bore me.

I'l send yoshi on your ****, and if proc hasnt gone heavy yet, he can grab proc to.

Wasted was being killed by kirbie left and right so zzz there. Alpha tanked pinka but I dont think she had her nix, not that it makes a huge different unless shes 80+ now. See I dont know I can't log in much.

2 party's...il send 2 party's of lv30's I don't have time for anything else b:bye

martin martin martin go white and come fight me

as for Yoshi he get owned by me and proc is my wife he wont kill me lol

only ppl who are good that i come across in last to days there isa BM sharp__ he is good had him at 50% ready to kill and he tree and DG and true empty me ZZZ WTB BM on floor lol 1 hit my **** back to SZ GG
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just to note:

i may trash ppl but i know when i am well beat and i am not shy to say GG wot with all this **** with trashing ppl and BS responce i did not have this buff on i did not use this skill i laged at that point

Guys dolls and meatbunz(not sure wot it is lol) less BS Less QQ more pew pew
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just to note:

I feel special b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    IlIuminous - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just to note:

i may trash ppl but i know when i am well beat and i am not shy to say GG wot with all this **** with trashing ppl and BS responce i did not have this buff on i did not use this skill i laged at that point

Hahahahahaha GG leaz GG :D
  • blackmaster379
    blackmaster379 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol, everyone is voting for Proski as "Best Mage on Archosaur"... Is he really that special?
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!" ~ Kephras - HeavensTear.
  • NEFERTlTl - Archosaur
    NEFERTlTl - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Titanicus = Pro Barb
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Titanicus = Pro Barb

Cool story bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I won't lie, Titan is a freaking beast. <3 Do want!
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Titanicus = Pro Barb

so this is where you disappeared too >.>
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who disappeared to whaaaa?
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who disappeared to whaaaa?

I was taking to the sin hater technotic...or titanicus, or whatever he calls himself now >.>
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • YoshiBomb - Archosaur
    YoshiBomb - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    :3 <-- kitteh
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    :3 <-- kitteh

This. .
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just to note:

GG narla your leaz target.

Now hurry up and take land south so we can meet at arch n kick ur butt.
    Gotta end this talk about being equals naaaooo.

till then il be fcing b:bye
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    martin u dont have a clue some time and i can say FACT that narla will be best guild on map as they dont seit there and do mini trash talk there the only lot to sho up for pk

ur a no body martin with out jess funding u ur a nobody as for setting ppl to come kill me

Yaoshi knows better but he will try
    kirbie = 3 hits
    INovaI = 1 hit
    Echo need to gank me to kill me cant kill me 1-1 1-1 he got a major charm tick followed by death and he did 4 DG shuch a bady
    and u well u have to be white named and out of SZ to kill me

all from impulse

and Narla can back it up

dont act big when u have *** all to back it up
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    martin u dont have a clue some time and i can say FACT that narla will be best guild on map as they dont seit there and do mini trash talk there the only lot to sho up for pk

ur a no body martin with out jess funding u ur a nobody as for setting ppl to come kill me

kirbie = 3 hits
    INovaI = 1 hit
    Echo need to gank me to kill me cant kill me 1-1 1-1 he got a major charm tick followed by death and he did 4 DG shuch a bady

all from impulse

and Narla can back it up

i would gladly back it up if we fighted on equal termsb:surrender like...less oracles..but w/e pk on pve server is srz bznz <_<
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was doing well but then i hit 58 and now im Hitting the wall, it sucks

b:cryb:surrender
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @ leaz wow.....now i think ur very dumb lolz...

1) kirbie or for that matter any cleric during pk will have plume shell up.....and i bet no one can 1 hit thru that....

2)all psys have the vodoo resists so 1 hit is ruled out there too..

3)both of them(Nova and kirbie)can hit harder than u can ever...i still remember that lvl 30 barb surviving the weild thunder after spark (u were lvl 75+) and i was like whoa this guy is prolly a vit cleric and some random BM comes in and 2 hits u.....i cud do nothing but lol and face the fact that mobs have a better chance of killing me than u ^^b:bye

4)Seriously r u really from england...ur english sux and u only qq half the time and u talk sht more than anyone (pm any radom person to check how annoying u are when u **** ).b:sad
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

1) kirbie or for that matter any cleric during pk will have plume shell up.....and i bet no one can 1 hit thru that....

2)all psys have the vodoo resists so 1 hit is ruled out there too..

3)both of them(Nova and kirbie)can hit harder than u can ever...i still remember that lvl 30 barb surviving the weild thunder after spark (u were lvl 75+) and i was like whoa this guy is prolly a vit cleric and some random BM comes in and 2 hits u.....i cud do nothing but lol and face the fact that mobs have a better chance of killing me than u ^^b:bye

4)Seriously r u really from england...ur english sux and u only qq half the time and u talk sht more than anyone (pm any radom person to check how annoying u are when u **** ).b:sad

dont knock a vit cleric...ijs.

that is all b:shutup
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options

LOLOLOL

well plume shell is pro for all phy attks lol thunder hits kirbie for 1.3 lol with a element de buff and extream 2k+ lol u idiot go learn skills of other class befor stating bad facts lol at u archer used normal attks or magic attks with plume up lol ur so pro its ppl like u that i eat in pk
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lololol

Well Plume Shell Is Pro For All Phy Attks Lol Thunder Hits Kirbie For 1.3 Lol With A Element De Buff And Extream 2k+ Lol U Idiot Go Learn Skills Of Other Class Befor Stating Bad Facts Lol At U Archer Used Normal Attks Or Magic Attks With Plume Up Lol Ur So Pro Its Ppl Like U That I Eat In Pk

I Like Punctuation!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Pandalos - Archosaur
    Pandalos - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dislike capitals in every word and texts that need translation. b:shocked
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOLOLOL

well plume shell is pro for all phy attks lol thunder hits kirbie for 1.3 lol with a element de buff and extream 2k+ lol u idiot go learn skills of other class befor stating bad facts lol at u archer used normal attks or magic attks with plume up lol ur so pro its ppl like u that i eat in pk

1,3k :S. Your only problem is that Kirbie has more hp than most BMs do, lmao. But if you can take Kirbie down in 1-1 you are pro, if you haven`t done that, stop talking "I can do that eazy lolololool xDDDDD".

But imo best of arch are:

Barb: Imma skip this :(.
    Veno: Best I have seen is Martiin, knows what he is doing, which is too rare in this server.
    Archer: I say Yoshi, haven`t really seen Wasted so I can`t really compare him to Yoshi.
    Cleric: Kirbie, her hp is just plain sick, `nuff said.
    Wizzie: ArchLvBu, dunno if I wrote it correct. Knows he`s class & gear is plain godly.
    BM: Haven`t seen too many BMs on server and don`t wanna answer based on "ppl say..."
    Psy: Acuity, been in same squad with him & Nova, imo he is better, but that`s just me.
    Sin: That ninja guy from asuras, I`d be curious to know if he can take me down 1-1, some other Asura & Narwhal screwed me from seeing if he can, QQ.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • ANTAR - Harshlands
    ANTAR - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Your only problem is that Kirbie has more hp than most BMs do, lmao. But if you can take Kirbie down in 1-1 you are pro, if you haven`t done that, stop talking "I can do that eazy lolololool xDDDDD".

Realy lolllllllllllllll...
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dislike capitals in every word and texts that need translation. b:shocked

b:surrenderwas going for the whole little sentence in capitals, but the forum doesnt like thatb:angryand i dont know how to get around itb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOLOLOL

no

/-_-\
  • Pandalos - Archosaur
    Pandalos - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:surrenderwas going for the whole little sentence in capitals, but the forum doesnt like thatb:angryand i dont know how to get around itb:cry

Wasnt talking about you, but about the text you were referring to.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how is it some ppl have this ability to have "godly: gear, my friend has two fiend rings a neck of legion and all her gear is 3* other than that,

I swear her faction is handing her stuff, but she says otherwise, but it makes me fell like i fail
    b:surrender
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

kirbie = 3 hits
    INovaI = 1 hit

all from impulse

and Narla can back it up

your the same predictable **** you always were. Calling me a nobody, thanks I rather not
    be famous in this game...im here for fun. Fund my stuff? So what you got a problem with how kirbie spends her money? Or are u mad u spent so much on oracles and I used a few hypers to catch up? O well.

leaz = 1 2 3 4 5 or w/e shots go make list of every player so I can type "cool story bro" when you do.

Narla take all land? Ofcourse you know everything why do we even play when you already know the future.

Go take care of your wife and kids you bore me like always.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.