Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    jaeseu wrote: »
    KiAngelo: I was trying to be nice and civil in my post and it seems like you're not in yours. I was clarifying it was an opinion because some people don't obviously have a clue on what the hell opinion means, which, one of those people happen to be you otherwise you would've just glanced at my post and moved on and not made a statement about "Why does every character have to smile? Seriously...Why..lol Someone tell me. I don't see lil wayne or taylor swift smiling in all their pics, that makes them ugly to everyone?"

It's MY opinion. Let me repeat that...IT IS MY OPINION. I never said everyone had to smile or frown or whatever in between. I just simply said "smiling or frowning that's kinda making me go meh." I never stressed that it had to be one over the other. FFS, I could've meant, "EVERYONE SHOULD FROWN ON THEIR CHARS CUZ MY OPINION OVERRULES ALL! IN FACT IT IS NOT OPINION... ITS FACT!!"

devahazu: Me? Jealous? Not at all. Again, I was just simply stating an opinion. Why does it seem when a couple people disagree with the rest of the bandwagon they think the couple of people are being jealous or "haters"? And like I said to KiAngelo, the reason why I stated it was an opinion is because some people don't seem to understand that these posts are merely opinions...would you have known if I didn't put that in my post? Probably not...you would've probably gone on and still did the same thing as you all are doing now: throwing a rampage because some people disagreed with what one might find 'pretty' or 'unattractive' or what this thread is about: "Hot or not."

Anyway, for the rest of you, this is a rating thread. I'm sure Julaina is a nice gal but I just don't like the way her character looks. I believe beauty is what's on the inside but in this case, in this thread, as a reminder, this is a rating for the CHARACTER look, not the person that's playing the character. Now if you're all done gangbanging with useless **** just because I disagree with how you see Julaina or anyone for that matter, I'd like to move on.

P.S. I really don't give a damn about anime. =| So. Yeah. Whatever mumbo jumbo about anime you're talking about, I have not a clue wtf you're referencing to.

Highly doubt they're rampaging champ, more like laughing at blasphemy lol. Anyway *face Palms you* moving on. I Got a question Sanc Fans who's hotter/cooler outta These Three from the Novaphilon Party.

Shidaoya The wolf Goddess?

2010-02-2521-48-04.jpg

Dashiko, That Infamous Venomancer former NWO member.

2010-02-1117-10-14.jpg

or Vaquera That Sexy Mermaid Cheerleader.

2010-01-0300-30-34.jpg

Get those votes in lol. No don't vote just post your opinion.
  • Satchidanda - Sanctuary
    Satchidanda - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Vaquera hands down. She looks gentle and Very caring.
  • HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear
    HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Dashiko looks, dangerous man lmao.

Shidaoya is a goddess of wolves who knows how our marriage would turn out.

vaquera looks like a VERY nice girl. Gonna have to go with Vaquera.
  • failerpwnd
    failerpwnd Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    WTF!!! OMG

B-SLAPS SATCHI AND HRSSN

Shidaoya's the most awesome Bm. Just look at that freaking PICTURE!!! It's just 5 star pwnage. She's a wolf goddess and she''s posing like "IMA PUCK YOU UP IF YOU DISTURB MY LUNCH"

SHIDAOYA WOOT 5 STARS!!
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is it me, or is it rather ironic that a lot of these recent posters are:

a) look all the same (from the last post with the pictures)
    b) have few posts (and posts were only posts that were in this thread)
    c) join date is today

b:bye IJS.

Anyway, 'nuff of this stuff. I have more important things to do today like be with family.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That's because "some" of them are guild members. In a sanctuary guild called Opium. What exactly are you trying to imply. That they're purposely ganging you? Yeah pretty much they are guildies have to be loyal. Ya and some of them only posted here because we asked them to.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    thought i made it clear we're all in the same guild lol. In another post about a few weeks ago. Lawl guess nobody read it. Yeah she's trying to imply multiclienting. Unity makes people scheme.

lol must love getting facepalmed huh bud?
  • jaeseu
    edited April 2010
    Haven't left home yet, but will soon so I have time to put in another post:

FYI: No, I did not know you were all in the same guild until a few moments ago. Even if you made a post about it in this thread or another, I did not read it because I hardly frequent this thread. Even if I did see it, I probably wouldn't have cared enough to remember.

And no, I was not implying that there was multiclienting involved. I was merely implying that all of those accounts/characters were possibly the SAME person.

Anyway, still doesn't explain why you all look the same unless you swapped .ini files.

Edit: And what I mean by same person is that it's not hard making multiple characters on a single account then using them to post on the forums. It's not rocket science to change avatars to post with. =|
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's just Graviora, she didnt approve of any characters of Sanctuary that Dashiko, Kiangelo or Vaquera complimented, if i am not mistaken she was in the "Beauty pagent". Ignore her she's no one to take serious.

Don't remember? I'll be glad to pull up the posts.

Woah, woah, woah. I entered that silly pagaent simply to see what people thought of my character and just to give it a go. I did not even think I would make it.

An opinion is an opinion. You guys are so quick to judge and attack those who disagree with you and dislike how your characters look...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Woah, woah, woah. I entered that silly pagaent simply to see what people thought of my character and just to give it a go. I did not even think I would make it.

An opinion is an opinion. You guys are so quick to judge and attack those who disagree with you and dislike how your characters look...

Hey i agree they do get riled up, lsten to em on vent rofl. Anyway dun put me in the same boat cuz we're in the same guild, i just like to have fun.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Hey i agree they do get riled up, lsten to em on vent rofl. Anyway dun put me in the same boat cuz we're in the same guild, i just like to have fun.

I never mentioned names; I said "you guys" to speak to who I meant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I never mentioned names; I said "you guys" to speak to who I meant.

OUCH IM SOWWIE WHY YOU HIT SO HARD b:cry.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    OUCH IM SOWWIE WHY YOU HIT SO HARD b:cry.

O.O I hit haaaard? Anyways; this page needs a picture so.

2010-03-2902-40-20.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    Reijimuyi - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    jaeseu wrote: »
    Haven't left home yet, but will soon so I have time to put in another post:

FYI: No, I did not know you were all in the same guild until a few moments ago. Even if you made a post about it in this thread or another, I did not read it because I hardly frequent this thread. Even if I did see it, I probably wouldn't have cared enough to remember.

And no, I was not implying that there was multiclienting involved. I was merely implying that all of those accounts/characters were possibly the SAME person.

Anyway, still doesn't explain why you all look the same unless you swapped .ini files.

Edit: And what I mean by same person is that it's not hard making multiple characters on a single account then using them to post on the forums. It's not rocket science to change avatars to post with. =|

Hardly ever read, then why go and rain on their parade on how beautiful Julana is. Theres a few girls sexier than Julaina IMO but she's the top catch of the day.

Btw its no doubt those girls look the same with the noses and the lips except Vaquera. Vaquera looks different because of her lips and eyebrows. I see these girls all the time on Sanc. Shidaoya and Dashiko look like alter egos which is pretty damn awesome. Yeah and most likely they swapped ini. because they kept Pking my Bm Yesterday near hidden orchid.
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

2010-03-2902-40-20.jpg
    b:victory

That's so formal and sophisticated looking sry for the Dbl post btw... 5/5 (Referring to the Background)
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Now That pic is something i like to see. No one does this anymore. 5/5 amazing.

Its a combo of the Girl and the Scenery. Pretty much what most of us Sanc people enjoy.

Very very Talented.
  • XLiGhtS_Outx - Raging Tide
    XLiGhtS_Outx - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nice Pics guys here are some of mine:

20100402155259.png

20100402155512.png

20100402155729.png

20100402160112.png

Hope you guys like it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] WAR NEVER CHANGES and

All is Fair in Love and Warb:pleased
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Omg Graviora your character is so pretty! >____< She's gorgeous! :D

Heres me! :P

2010-03-1720-53-12.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

2010-03-2902-40-20.jpg

Meh not much work done on her character, 2/5 for still looking like a template.

Next contestant..
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Omg Graviora your character is so pretty! >____< She's gorgeous! :D

Heres me! :P

2010-03-1720-53-12.jpg

Nice dress sweetcheeks but you're a template too. 2/5 for your character.

2 points for the awesome dress, 1 point for the template. Moving on.
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Now That pic is something i like to see. No one does this anymore. 5/5 amazing.

Its a combo of the Girl and the Scenery. Pretty much what most of us Sanc people enjoy.

Very very Talented.
    Yaaa can't believe i gave this a 5/5, wtf was i thinking.

Dashiko i think you went blind when you took a break from posting your screenies.

@Graviora and Dashiko
    Hell, he didnt even come back and give kudos to you for the good rating, but that fact does not influence this rating which is a 2/5 because, quite frankly this background is unique and beautiful not the girl.

It's not called customization for nothing, do something with these characters please.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I'm not a template....... Trust me... Go through all of them if you have to... I have never seen anybody in-game that looked close to me b:sweat

Heres another picture then <_____< Resized so I can actually quote next time
    2010-02-1906-24-00-1.jpg

Or for all the makeovers I went through:
    four-1-1-1.jpg

If you find someone look close to me, PM me the screenshot and I'll see for myself.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    I honestly cant believe how worked up you guys are getting over characters. ._.

@BeingHope; I agree. xD My character is far from a template. Lemme open up the template I used and show how much she changed.

TemptoGrav.jpg

Customization is to customize a character to your liking. b:chuckle Not make it insanely different or to make an army of cloned characters with frowns. (just as an example so dont flip)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I honestly cant believe how worked up you guys are getting over characters. ._.

@BeingHope; I agree. xD My character is far from a template. Lemme open up the template I used and show how much she changed.

TemptoGrav.jpg

Customization is to customize a character to your liking. b:chuckle Not make it insanely different or to make an army of cloned characters with frowns. (just as an example so dont flip)

Awesome example Graviora! b:victory

And did I say your picture was so pretty? >___< Omg its so gorgeous!!! Its so omg its amazing, I was like "Ohmygawd, that is so uber pretty!!!" what I saw it rofl b:laugh
  • Kadabra - Dreamweaver
    Kadabra - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Grav is gorgeous, I haven't seen a familiar face on the 3 servers I've played on. I'm not even going to comment on the previous conversation, however I will say that a unique looking character doesn't make he/she handsome/beautiful. This IS a hot or not thread after all. Not a "unique or not" thread.

Anyway, here's my veno on DW (Kadabra). She's got a smokey, dangerous, yet sweet look.

kadaside.jpg

kadaheaven.jpg

kadfronton.jpg

Sorry for the size, couldn't re-size them without the images becoming extremely fuzzy :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Grav is gorgeous, I haven't seen a familiar face on the 3 servers I've played on. I'm not even going to comment on the previous conversation, however I will say that a unique looking character doesn't make he/she handsome/beautiful. This IS a hot or not thread after all. Not a "unique or not" thread.

I agree fully with Kadabra. Grav gave her opinion, no reason to freak out at her. There are going to be the people who like the way you look, and there are going to be the ones who don't. Dashiko's characters may have been unique, i'll give her that, but they were in no way attractive. The eyebrows are menacing, the eyes are turned too far upwards, and the mouth is just awkward. As someone else mentioned, the face is a little pudgy. You are going to get comments like this, whether you like it or not. If you don't want anyones' criticism or opinions, don't go posting pictures of your characters.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    2010-04-0423-15-33.jpg
  • jaeseu
    edited April 2010
    Amourie is really pretty! I don't think I really like the fash that much pairing up with a really sweet-looking face, tho. Soo...4.5/5.

================
    This is an older picture I took awhile back...too lazy to take a new one atm but nothing really changed from then to now...just got the new hair stuff.

dc3ck6.png
  • Luna - Raging Tide
    Luna - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hope is super pretty! b:cute I want her dress >.> except purple or white.
    Hope gets: 5/5
    Grav would be prettier without the heavy makeup :D
    Grav gets: 4.5/5
    Kadabra is insanly gorgeous.
    Kada gets: 5/5
    Amourie has such a pouty face lol. I love it!
    Amourie gets: 4.8/5 (-.2 for the fashion+hair combo v.v;; sorry badazz outfit+floral doesnt really mix that well)
    Jaeseu matches very well. I love the bunny veno in anything pink <3
    Jaeseu gets: 5/5

Me in one of my many fashions >:D
    pretty.png
    9x Psy - Aquaryah - Sanctuary (Main)
    101 Cleric - Nevarya - Sanctuary (Semi-Retired)
    8x Sin - Luna - Raging Tide (Quit Forever)
  • Kadabra - Dreamweaver
    Kadabra - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Me in one of my many fashions >:D
    pretty.png

Very cute, very...busty b:chuckle
    The eye color doesn't appeal to me so much, maybe a darker color would suit her better?
    The fash blends with her skin a bit too, but still a very cute character.
    4/5 <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]