It's Gollum!
    [SIGPIC]http://i44.tinypic.com/vpc1lz.png[/SIGPIC]
    Signature by ForsakenX
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    DEAR GAWD LOL.

I come to this page and scroll down and my heart stopped for like 2 seconds.
  • eiramnaje
    eiramnaje Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [IMG][/img]20100321tashaleetishale.jpg
  • Tishalee - Archosaur
    Tishalee - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Currently 38, blademaster with a bautiful 4am screenshot over Etherblade while the rest of Omega Rein was trying to TW! Drat the 100 hour rule!
    20100402tishalee.jpg
    By jamdoss at 2010-04-03
  • Tulisia - Dreamweaver
    Tulisia - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hi' im Tulisia, i dont like my characters with heavy makeup, so i chose to go natural.
    Hope u like :3
    16ktg2a.png
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hi' im Tulisia, i dont like my characters with heavy makeup, so i chose to go natural.
    Hope u like :3
    16ktg2a.png

ohh so cute! she looks sophisticated too!, 5/5

heres me =3
    2utrerc.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Sofiella - Archosaur
    Sofiella - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Sofiella - Archosaur
    Sofiella - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    Julaina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Julaina (20 yrs old) Enjoy ^^

2010-04-0413-52-06.jpg

2010-04-0413-40-42.jpg

2010-04-0413-53-02.jpg

2010-04-0413-52-06.jpg
  • Shidaoya - Sanctuary
    Shidaoya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WOW Julaina's She's So Cute and Beautiful can't decide which one of more. I can't 5/5 But I CAN GIVE 5 STARS LOL. Wow...Amazing love your choice of background too

But 5/5 Beautiful
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I Apologize i posted one twice, Here is The last one.

2010-04-0413-49-00.jpg
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My Goodness she's surpassed Dashiko. I think im in love b:dirty

She's the sexiest, yet cutest chick in all of Sanc. I never actually saw a white Chipao Before. This is the first time i lay eyes on one and it covers up one hell of a body Just look at that Big Rear of hers. Nice BUTT b:dirty

She's got it all pretty face,Nice body and great taste in Fashion.

Wonderful This chick is a Goddess. She even added an Age bio. From 14-20 NOW SHES LEGAL!!! XD

Lol j/k 5/5 for Everything including your small biography on her in your previous pictures.
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sorry one Last one. ^^

2010-04-0413-53-20.jpg
  • HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear
    HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Julaina are you single? b:surrender must agree with everyone. Julaina's hot and should win any upcoming pagent.
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Julaina are you single? b:surrender must agree with everyone. Julaina's hot and should win any upcoming pagent.

I Am not into these Fixed Pagents. No Thank you i do not want my hard work to be sullied by sinful pleasures and sick judging of her. Last years winner looked nothing of hard work i must say, but more of a popularity contest.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I Am not into these Fixed Pagents. No Thank you i do not want my hard work to be sullied by sinful pleasures and sick judging of her. Last years winner looked nothing of hard work i must say, but more of a popularity contest.

Spoken like a true Rebel. Last year's pagent was a total popularity contest.

My evidence? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT ALL THE CONTESTANTS. Not Just your favorites. I saw comments of people with over 1k posts. Popularity contests should not be hidden in beauty contests. Good eye Julaina and lovely pictures. 5/5
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol Never enter a freaking Pagent on here if you Care about your Character. I agree with Dashiko and Julaina about last years. Total celebrity contest.

That winner was no where near good looking it was all about how much she freaking spent on the game and how many posts she had. Sorry but that winner should have gotten at least a 2/5 not all 5/5. She is NOT miss PWI she is Miss Popular. But Im behind Julaina (I wishb:dirty) 100%.

Julaina for Miss Pwi 2010. WOOT!! GO SANCTUARY.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I honestly don't think Juliana is all that pretty. Different and unique, yes. Pretty in my eyes, no. But thats just my opinion.

Now excuse me as I set up my firewall. I sense flames.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I honestly don't think Juliana is all that pretty. Different and unique, yes. Pretty in my eyes, no. But thats just my opinion.

Now excuse me as I set up my firewall. I sense flames.

I won't flame you. But i speak for all of them when i say everyone has their own Opinions. Just as long as she has many different complimenting ones. She's the number one in sanctuary. Not being specific could say alot too. So yeah no flames. But good try trying to pull them out.
  • Shidaoya - Sanctuary
    Shidaoya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I won't flame you. But i speak for all of them when i say everyone has their own Opinions. Just as long as she has many different complimenting ones. She's the number one in sanctuary. Not being specific could say alot too. So yeah no flames. But good try trying to pull them out.

lmao @ last sentence.
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's just Graviora, she didnt approve of any characters of Sanctuary that Dashiko, Kiangelo or Vaquera complimented, if i am not mistaken she was in the "Beauty pagent". Ignore her she's no one to take serious.

Don't remember? I'll be glad to pull up the posts.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I figured it'd be someone from the "Beauty Pageant" to speak first In the disapproving party.
  • jaeseu
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:surrender Actually, I'll have to agree with Graviora. I think it's just the eyebrows and the fact that I can't tell if Julaina is smiling or frowning that's kinda making me go meh.

Like her, my post is also of opinion.
  • Satchidanda - Sanctuary
    Satchidanda - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I figured it'd be someone from the "Beauty Pageant" to speak first In the disapproving party.

Dashiko that signature is evil lol.

Alright Guys from sanctuary, I know she's from our server but she's not totally perfect. her face is a bit pudgy, but on the bright side that's what makes her unique. Uniqueness honestly should decide the fate of a rating. Not how she can turn you on. IMO lesbians, **** etc. Don't rate please you ruin everything. Just sayin..

Julaina's hot and love that body, but she's not complete perfect she could use a new hairstyle. I saw the one where she was 14 yrs old

Loved that. I never see that hairstyle and she truely had a theme there. Which was a ressurected Vampire. That was her theme. None of these other posts have an idea of what their character may be. they're just there and could damn well totally be a template. Most of them look the same. So uniqueness plays a good role in all of this. Julaina has mastered that honestly even though she resembles a bratty little girl b:chuckle.

She's awesome but hey keep the flames low and polite. Btw i looked at some of the posts by that person you guys named.. and yeah...lol She definately has something against sanc whether she implied it or not. Just ignore those who you fell hate your server or are out to get you.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dashiko that signature is evil lol.

Alright Guys from sanctuary, I know she's from our server but she's not totally perfect. her face is a bit pudgy, but on the bright side that's what makes her unique. Uniqueness honestly should decide the fate of a rating. Not how she can turn you on. IMO lesbians, **** etc. Don't rate please you ruin everything. Just sayin..

Julaina's hot and love that body, but she's not complete perfect she could use a new hairstyle. I saw the one where she was 14 yrs old

Loved that. I never see that hairstyle and she truely had a theme there. Which was a ressurected Vampire. That was her theme. None of these other posts have an idea of what their character may be. they're just there and could damn well totally be a template. Most of them look the same. So uniqueness plays a good role in all of this. Julaina has mastered that honestly even though she resembles a bratty little girl b:chuckle.

She's awesome but hey keep the flames low and polite. Btw i looked at some of the posts by that person you guys named.. and yeah...lol She definately has something against sanc whether she implied it or not. Just ignore those who you fell hate your server or are out to get you.
    jaeseu wrote: »
    b:surrender Actually, I'll have to agree with Graviora. I think it's just the eyebrows and the fact that I can't tell if Julaina is smiling or frowning that's kinda making me go meh.

Like her, my post is also of opinion.

Rofl nice one Satchi, Homos don't rate lol. Yeah half the women who rate are Les anyway.

@Gravi and Jas:
    DAAAAH DEEE FREAKING DUH It's an opinion want 5 dollars for stating the freaking obvious!? This whole thread is about opinion. Just because it's an opinon doesn't mean you're either blind or just watch too much anime. Read Dashiko's siggy please.

Why does every character have to smile? Seriously...Why..lol Someone tell me. I don't see lil wayne or taylor swift smiling in all their pics, that makes them ugly to everyone? lmao shoulda said naruto or haruhi suzimiya. She doesn't have to smile. So yeah another pointless disagree with everyone because i'm jealous opinion moving on. Next hater in line please.

Julana for miss PWI 2010
  • devahazu
    devahazu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rofl nice one Satchi, Homos don't rate lol. Yeah half the women who rate are Les anyway.

@Gravi and Jas:
    DAAAAH DEEE FREAKING DUH It's an opinion want 5 dollars for stating the freaking obvious!? This whole thread is about opinion. Just because it's an opinon doesn't mean you're either blind or just watch too much anime. Read Dashiko's siggy please.

Why does every character have to smile? Seriously...Why..lol Someone tell me. I don't see lil wayne or taylor swift smiling in all their pics, that makes them ugly to everyone? lmao shoulda said naruto or haruhi suzimiya. She doesn't have to smile. So yeah another pointless disagree with everyone because i'm jealous opinion moving on. Next hater in line please.

Julana for miss PWI 2010

Lmao ownt. Everyone does have an opinion but don't say its an opinion it's just making you more suspcious that you just plain want to be different from everyone despite your jealously. Lol they should discover themselves before they post its pathetic lawls
  • failerpwnd
    failerpwnd Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why label your statement of the type of statement that is supposed to be mentioned in this thread. Is this some kind of trend? like when little nerdy low self esteem high school kids start a sentence off with this phrase "For some reason".

"for some reason i like this or that, i dunno why"

"I don't think she's hot she's "okay" but not hot, that's just my opinion"(duh)

Julaina is awesome and a powerful smart wizard too. Don't let those haters bring her down.
  • HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear
    HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    failerpwnd wrote: »
    Why label your statement of the type of statement that is supposed to be mentioned in this thread. Is this some kind of trend? like when little nerdy low self esteem high school kids start a sentence off with this phrase "For some reason".

"for some reason i like this or that, i dunno why"

"I don't think she's hot she's "okay" but not hot, that's just my opinion"(duh)

Julaina is awesome and a powerful smart wizard too. Don't let those haters bring her down.
    OMG THEY'RE TRYING TO ROAST MY LOVE WITH FLAMES?!?

@Failerpwnd

lmao i hear that ll the time in gym class from these little yu gi oh geeks in the corner XD.
  • jaeseu
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KiAngelo: I was trying to be nice and civil in my post and it seems like you're not in yours. I was clarifying it was an opinion because some people don't obviously have a clue on what the hell opinion means, which, one of those people happen to be you otherwise you would've just glanced at my post and moved on and not made a statement about "Why does every character have to smile? Seriously...Why..lol Someone tell me. I don't see lil wayne or taylor swift smiling in all their pics, that makes them ugly to everyone?"

It's MY opinion. Let me repeat that...IT IS MY OPINION. I never said everyone had to smile or frown or whatever in between. I just simply said "smiling or frowning that's kinda making me go meh." I never stressed that it had to be one over the other. FFS, I could've meant, "EVERYONE SHOULD FROWN ON THEIR CHARS CUZ MY OPINION OVERRULES ALL! IN FACT IT IS NOT OPINION... ITS FACT!!"

devahazu: Me? Jealous? Not at all. Again, I was just simply stating an opinion. Why does it seem when a couple people disagree with the rest of the bandwagon they think the couple of people are being jealous or "haters"? And like I said to KiAngelo, the reason why I stated it was an opinion is because some people don't seem to understand that these posts are merely opinions...would you have known if I didn't put that in my post? Probably not...you would've probably gone on and still did the same thing as you all are doing now: throwing a rampage because some people disagreed with what one might find 'pretty' or 'unattractive' or what this thread is about: "Hot or not."

Anyway, for the rest of you, this is a rating thread. I'm sure Julaina is a nice gal but I just don't like the way her character looks. I believe beauty is what's on the inside but in this case, in this thread, as a reminder, this is a rating for the CHARACTER look, not the person that's playing the character. Now if you're all done gangbanging with useless **** just because I disagree with how you see Julaina or anyone for that matter, I'd like to move on.

P.S. I really don't give a damn about anime. =| So. Yeah. Whatever mumbo jumbo about anime you're talking about, I have not a clue wtf you're referencing to.