Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:infuriated

You have NO RIGHT to say that I am a monster. Guess what? I was hospitalized just recently for in-patient work. You call me a monster?

Look at yourself and say that you're perfect. Show us your hideous character for one thing.

Seeing your personality right now, I want to punch you in the face! b:angry

SHUT UP

You have no idea who I am or what I feel to call me a monster. Get out of here

LMAO punch me in the face? I wouldn't do that you'll break your seeing how skinny it is. Btw you're pushing me don't make me start. -___- This is the final warning bro.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO punch me in the face? I wouldn't do that you'll break your seeing how skinny it is. Btw you're pushing me don't make me start. -___- This is the final warning bro.

b:infuriated You already took it too far!

And I'm 91 pounds right now, I'm fat so shut up.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    Reijimuyi - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol this is getting funny.b:chuckle
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:infuriated You already took it too far!

And I'm 91 pounds right now, I'm fat so shut up.

Actually, i was talking about your character but, if that character resembles you and is 91 pounds then Dashiko is more realistic than i thoughtb:chuckle (rofl)
  • failerpwnd
    failerpwnd Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    actually, I Was Talking About Your Character But, If That Character Resembles You And Is 91 Pounds Then Dashiko Is More Realistic Than I Thoughtb:chuckle (rofl)

Lmao!!!!!!!
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EVERYONE JUST STOP.
    This should have ended a very long time ago...
    No one is right or wrong, everyone has their opinions.
    Just end it here so people can start rating others' characters.
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Actually, i was talking about your character but, if that character resembles you and is 91 pounds then Dashiko is more realistic than i thoughtb:chuckle (rofl)

Please, KiAngelo, that is not a subject you should joke around with...
    You really are taking it too far with this :/
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KiAngelo, This was has gone on long enough. Enough conspiracy theories.
    I'll just post somewhere else since my characters are too "cool" to be here. They may outrank them in uniqueness and creativty but the "hotness" they contain are not what they look for. The other thread has such and such comments. They are more random but i will thrive to get a good comment from multiple players. You don't have to feel sorry if everyone does not see beauty in my photos. It's okay she's an antagonist in a book i wrote that's in stores now.

In reality every character grieves over her menacing stare and making their skin crawl. So it's okay i guess i won't bother them anymore despite some of the good comments i recieved in the past. Shidaoya was my idea but i let a friend have my ini.

So enough is enough.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Please, KiAngelo, that is not a subject you should joke around with...
    You really are taking it too far with this :/

b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry I used to love this thread until he came.

It hurts to be made fun of T______T This kind of person makes me want to quit treatment
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Imprisoned - Dreamweaver
    Imprisoned - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is the last of my old pics. This is a level 16-18 Dashiko.

Jesau.jpg

Her Very First look. I have never posted this before.

Not

I hope you understand.

(Honest opinion)
    [SIGPIC]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/893/doneg.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Made by Graviora (Gabriella) <3
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry I used to love this thread until he came.

It hurts to be made fun of T______T This kind of person makes me want to quit treatment

alright alright, I apologize. Yesterday was easter hope you had a good one. But really i was talking about your character not you. Sigh*

@Dashiko
    Alright then i'll get my Archer and Post there after i level him some more.
    As wolf o donnell says "We're gonna have fun with this thing"
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KiAngelo, This was has gone on long enough. Enough conspiracy theories.
    I'll just post somewhere else since my characters are too "cool" to be here. They may outrank them in uniqueness and creativty but the "hotness" they contain are not what they look for. The other thread has such and such comments. They are more random but i will thrive to get a good comment from multiple players. You don't have to feel sorry if everyone does not see beauty in my photos. It's okay she's an antagonist in a book i wrote that's in stores now.

In reality every character grieves over her menacing stare and making their skin crawl. So it's okay i guess i won't bother them anymore despite some of the good comments i recieved in the past. Shidaoya was my idea but i let a friend have my ini.

So enough is enough.

Dashiko... just because someone doesn't think your character is pretty doesn't mean their jealous. Maybe, just maybe, they just don't think your character is pretty. It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy, and you really need to understand this.
  • Satchidanda - Sanctuary
    Satchidanda - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not

I hope you understand.

(Honest opinion)

Thanks for stating the obvious champ, want a cookie or a boot outta here. Dashiko already admitted her characters weren't hot read before you post pal.
  • Kadabra - Dreamweaver
    Kadabra - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks for stating the obvious champ, want a cookie or a boot outta here. Dashiko already admitted her characters weren't hot read before you post pal.

Lol, it's his opinion. It's a hot or not thread. Don't have to get angry with him. I don't expect him to read the past 5 or 6 pages of nonsense to rate a picture when all you need to do to rate is look at the SS b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dashiko... just because someone doesn't think your character is pretty doesn't mean their jealous. Maybe, just maybe, they just don't think your character is pretty. It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy, and you really need to understand this.

Thought i made it clear, that i don't care about how pretty she is. That was in the past. She's not "hot" A.k.A a turn on and i made that clear too. So obviously i'm in the wrong thread and in the past i was bashed severly for no reason. Which is why i thought everyone was in the same boat against me.

An old battle scar is always a new thought.
  • Imprisoned - Dreamweaver
    Imprisoned - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Oh, I thought it was a picture thread. I was simply putting my opinion o.o Who reads in a rating thread now a days unless it's your own?
    [SIGPIC]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/893/doneg.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Made by Graviora (Gabriella) <3
  • Julaina - Sanctuary
    Julaina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol, it's his opinion. It's a hot or not thread. Don't have to get angry with him. I don't expect him to read the past 5 or 6 pages of nonsense to rate a picture when all you need to do to rate is look at the SS b:chuckle

Someone's not accepting the surrender. She's sorry alright can you drop hostility please?
  • Kadabra - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Someone's not accepting the surrender. She's sorry alright can you drop hostility please?

Accepting the surrender? I was replying to Satchidanda's post, not Dashiko's. O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is what i hate, You signal a freaking surrender and it doesn't get noticed. Sigh* sorry Dashiko. Kadabra seems to not like you at all.

@Imprisoned
    Yeah again thanks for stating the obvious. You done bro? Yeah kthxbye.
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ... b:sad I want pictures

23vyzwy.png

soy7bn.png

b:cute I'm so lovely.

btw
    <--thriv
  • Kadabra - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is what i hate, You signal a freaking surrender and it doesn't get noticed. Sigh* sorry Dashiko. Kadabra seems to not like you at all.

@Imprisoned
    Yeah again thanks for stating the obvious. You done bro? Yeah kthxbye.

Who said I didn't like Dashiko? I was speaking to Satchidanda, who was being hostile towards Imprisoned. What are you saying now? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satchidanda - Sanctuary
    Satchidanda - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

sigh* there you go with assumption that i'm angry and who cares what you expect when you keep re lighting the flames when we're trying to extinguish them.

Kadabra seriously get a life Sir. You're terrible.
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    Reijimuyi - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sigh* there you go with assumption that i'm angry and who cares what you expect when you keep re lighting the flames when we're trying to extinguish them.

That guy's trolling. Move on or report simple as that.
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OKAY NOW SHUT UP AND RATE FFS.

b:angryb:angryb:angry

@Q____Q: @_@; Your char has a lil dinky waist lol and the pink hair is a shocker and I don't really like it...unless you're trying to make it look like feathers? >_O;;

But the face is nice lol. 4/5
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

Telling Kadabra to get a life is extinguishing the flames ? You, SIR, are sadly mistaken.
  • Kadabra - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

^^^This is a kind remark? Didn't think so :P
    And stop calling me sir, I'm female.
    I'm done ;) ready to rate some more pics <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear
    HrassnAssn - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well uh lets see. Now the "OFFENDERS" are feeling regretful and retreating. KiAngelo Apologized, Dashiko finally saw she was in the wrong thread. Kadabra's Probably laughing at the lack of logic he's seeing and Imprisoned came outta nowhere and gave his "opinion" on her picture after all this drama started with an "Opinion". But yeah pretty much someone doesn't want this **** to die.

You know who you are. Get a life, Get laid leave em alone simple as that. If you're offended by that statement then it must be true therefore you're nothing in my eyes.
  • Kadabra - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well uh lets see. Now the "OFFENDERS" are feeling regretful and retreating. KiAngelo Apologized, Dashiko finally saw she was in the wrong thread. Kadabra's Probably laughing at the lack of logic he's seeing and Imprisoned came outta nowhere and gave his "opinion" on her picture after all this drama started with an "Opinion". But yeah pretty much someone doesn't want this **** to die.

You know who you are. Get a life, Get laid leave em alone simple as that. If you're offended by that statement then it must be true therefore you're nothing in my eyes.

I'm not a man, damn it q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've already said i wanted this to end, but it was overlooked obviously.
    Kadabra is a GIRL, is that so hard to understand ? lol
    Overall, i agree with HrassnAssn, despite the rude comments here and there xD
  • Shidaoya - Sanctuary
    Shidaoya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dashiko, Hrassn Kiangelo, Julaina, Satchi, Did you know those some of those players are multiple avatar'd?not going to name the server though and the I.P addresses that they're logged toob:laugh