Corrupt the Wish

Options

Comments

• adasam
    adasam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted,your wallet now never runs out of money. But, oh no! When you first open it out on the street, money starts to flood out continously! Everyone rushes over to the pile of money your are now buried in and starts picking up cash. Eventually, you suffocate and die.

I wish for the avatars to show up when I click the edit your avatar link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I'm starting to get the hang of this forum thingy. Here are some people who helped me to do so.

-Konari

-BeingHope

-Lairian
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    adasam wrote: »
    Granted,your wallet now never runs out of money. But, oh no! When you first open it out on the street, money starts to flood out continously! Everyone rushes over to the pile of money your are now buried in and starts picking up cash. Eventually, you suffocate and die.

I wish for the avatars to show up when I click the edit your avatar link.

Granted, but the moment you click the edit avatar button your avatar shows up in your room. Befuddled, your avatar looks at you scratching their head before proceeding to scream and bludgeon you to death with a nearby toaster. Your avatar casually shirks your corpse into the closet, proceeds to purchase a makeover scroll, and changes their appearance to look just like you.

I wish I didnt just break my toaster doing that QQ
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted! Broke your iPad instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wish...... granted? But now you feel the endless guilt of telling someone their... iPad broke? b:chuckle

(sorry you had no wish)

I wish for.... this endless traveling to end! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. You instantly arrive at your destination. But as soon as you sit down, you find that someone has pulled a rather dubious prank on you. Whoever it is left a thick layer of superglue on the chair. You are now unable to stand back up. You won't be doing much traveling for quite awhile now.

I wish I could control my size at will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, but then you think too big and step on the universe, killing everyone.

I wish all my homework for school was already done and sorted into neat folders according to class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • adasam
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, you go to school the next day with your marvellous(typo?) homework. Just as you cross the road, however, a car passes so near you that you scream, jump, and throw your homework in some random direction. It lands on the other side of the road, right into the hands of the meanest, dumbest kid in your class (if you take the bus or something, a sudden stop startles you). You had wondered where it went until the period where you had to show your teacher your homework. The dumb one shows it to the teacher and becomes her/his new favorite. And when you try to tell her that that's your homework, she doesn't beleive you. And she grounds you.Bad. I hope that detention and you get along, 'cause you're going to be metting everyday after class until school ends.

I wish I could perfectly control all elements (lightning included).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I'm starting to get the hang of this forum thingy. Here are some people who helped me to do so.

-Konari

-BeingHope

-Lairian
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    adasam wrote: »
    Granted, you go to school the next day with your marvellous(typo?) homework. Just as you cross the road, however, a car passes so near you that you scream, jump, and throw your homework in some random direction. It lands on the other side of the road, right into the hands of the meanest, dumbest kid in your class (if you take the bus or something, a sudden stop startles you). You had wondered where it went until the period where you had to show your teacher your homework. The dumb one shows it to the teacher and becomes her/his new favorite. And when you try to tell her that that's your homework, she doesn't beleive you. And she grounds you.Bad. I hope that detention and you get along, 'cause you're going to be metting everyday after class until school ends.

I wish I could perfectly control all elements (lightning included).

Granted, you now control all the elements, You begin to bend water to your will, forcing it into a ball before you. Grinning you take the ball and fling it across the room. Confident you coil a ball of dirt into your hands and this too you fling. growing cocky you decide to step out into a thunderstorm, you reach into the air and pull the very lightning from the sky to dance and clap at your will. Maniacally you laugh as you begin to lose yourself in this, causing it to rain down from the heavens. Again you pull the lightning down into your grasp, but as you catch it in your hand you slip in a puddle of water, causing you to drop the bolt of lightning into the puddle around you, electrocuting yourself. Miraculously, you survive, however you are now horribly scared and petrified by your new abilities. You decide to halt manipulation of the elements. All is going well and you've held back using your powers for an extended period of time, however, you start to feel, awkward. Every day you wake up and your hair is full of static and strangely your hands are burned or muddy when you awaken, though nothing seems out of the ordinary. You begin to think this could be caused by your holding back on your abilities, but nah that couldn't happen you have perfect control right?

You head to bed, and as you sleep you dream of wielding your powers, throwing lightning, and casting fireballs throughout your neighboring city, when the smell of cinders wafts into your nostrils. You tear open the earth with your bear hands in your dream causing cars and other street baring vehicles into the rift. The smell gets stronger. Your dream becomes inflamed with a mighty inferno, as the city begins to burn, so you decide to quench it with rain from the clouds above. Suddenly, you cant breathe.

Torn from your dream you realize you're now swimming in your bedroom. You struggle with the window but realize, that as you were dreaming and manipulating the world in it, you were also doing so in reality. The might of your earth rift caused your house to sink into the ground. You struggle with the window to clear the water out of your room but you realize the lightning bolt you cast, fused the windows shut. You begin to struggle with the door, but the back up pressure inside the room wont allow you to budge the door. You begin to panic and decide to try to manipulate the air inside the water to try and give yourself some breathing room, but as you do you only create a tidal pool swirling around and around. Frustrated, wet and drowning you struggle to cling to life as you hear a loud thud outside of your room. An axe head busts through your door, and slowly the water begins to drain out. Gasping for breath, you regain yourself slowly. You look up and see your family member, thankful to be alive you run to them but they push you away brandishing the axe at you. Petrified over what you have done they tell you to leave and never come back or they will kill you.

Alone.... but with this amazing power.... you saunter out, into the world. Each time you meet someone new, the same thing happens each and every time, until you finally snap, and you point your fingers at the side of your head like a gun. A solitary tear rolls down your cheek, as you cast a lightning bolt through your skull.

I wish the Demon lord fashion would show up in Pwi on Dreamweaver server
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. The new fashion shows up, and is wildly popular. So popular in fact, that it seems that everyone wants a set. Within a few months, everyone in the server is wearing this set of cloths, and everyone who isn't is called a noob for not being able to get enough money to buy these cool new articles of clothing. Once this happens, everyone in the server starts buying up makeover scrolls. It seems that everyone wants to look more 'demon like' to match the new fashion. But, with the current character creation system, the number of ways to look like a demon lord is limited. Because of this, there is soon only differences in what characters look like. Now everyone in the server looks the same, and those that don't are outcasts and never invited to do anything with anyone.

I wish to be able to eat cake on my birthday. b:cry

(I'm Jewish, and it's Passover on my birthday, so cake is off limits for me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. The new fashion shows up, and is wildly popular. So popular in fact, that it seems that everyone wants a set. Within a few months, everyone in the server is wearing this set of cloths, and everyone who isn't is called a noob for not being able to get enough money to buy these cool new articles of clothing. Once this happens, everyone in the server starts buying up makeover scrolls. It seems that everyone wants to look more 'demon like' to match the new fashion. But, with the current character creation system, the number of ways to look like a demon lord is limited. Because of this, there is soon only differences in what characters look like. Now everyone in the server looks the same, and those that don't are outcasts and never invited to do anything with anyone.

I wish to be able to eat cake on my birthday. b:cry

(I'm Jewish, and it's Passover on my birthday, so cake is off limits for me)

Granted, Suddenly you become Catholic.

What? Isn't that bad enough?

I wish eyebrows would grow back after the small explosion I endured b:sad
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted! Now as your eyebrows grow, you realize they cannot stop growing and next thing you know, your cutting them 24/7 and have to hire a personal beauty assistant to assist you in case they start to grow randomly (such as in a very important meeting, dinner, etc.)

I wish for.... more bear smilies b:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. There are now so many bear smilies that you don't know what to do with them all. The influx of new smilies is at first a blessing, making the forums much more lively and colorful. But soon, a new group of bears comes in. And then another, and another, and another. Soon, there are so many bears that nobody can stand them anymore. They are soon no longer used by anyone, and those who still use them are ostracized.

I wish something fun would happen today for my birthday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Elohopea - Heavens Tear
    Elohopea - Heavens Tear Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grated! Your favourite band comes over and you have crazy much fun! But then when someone who dislikes you in school/work comes and burns your house. You die along your favourite band and you two closest neighbours.

I wish someone returned my stolen shoelace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • Mystykk - Heavens Tear
    Mystykk - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Granted! Someone did retun your shoelace...too bad it was a Serial Killer!!! Now the shoelace you once longed for is now wrapped around your neck.... :(

I wish for a Quessidilla! (i didnt spell that right most likely)

(go ahead and kill me for not using ' in didn't)
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. You get a tasty Quesadilla, with everything you could ever possibly want on it. But it seems that the chef made a slight error in making it. The cheese he used was just a tad past it's expiration date (read, a few years). And, this cheese is not of the variety that gets better with age. The old cheese causes you to get very bad food poisoning.

I wish my dorm room wasn't so hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Mystykk - Heavens Tear
    Mystykk - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Granted.....I puke on you cause i have food poisoning and now your not so hot :3

I wish for someone on perfect world to give me free fashion! (isnt that alot of peoples dreams on pw?)
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You get your free fashion from a fat, ugly, sweaty BM, who (after you put the fashion on) starts to talk dirty. He does it constantly, just spams you. Guess what, you cannot blacklist him. You tried taking it off and selling it, but it is impossible to discard (suddenly) and it 'overrights your equipment. Yea... kinda weird..

I wish I had a friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adasam
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Granted, you now have a friend. Over time, you become friends so great that with out you noticing, he was taking advantage of you. When he/she leaves the game, you find yourself with nothing real life and in-game.

I wish for the power to manipulate wind.

-Konari

-BeingHope

-Lairian
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. However one day when you were very tired, you accidentally caused the destruction of the world as you know it by causing hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc. b:cryb:cryb:cry

I wish for... one more phone.. Oh come on I have only 2 >___< b:surrender
  • adasam
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Granted but the other 2 break. Sowwies.

I wish for the ability to make more friends.

-Konari

-BeingHope

-Lairian
  • buttercupcruella
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So I get you a 3rd phone, np.

But then...

the first one breaks, you have to go repair it, in the meantime, the 2nd one breaks, and then the 3rd and instead of being double frustrated, you are triple frustratedb:chuckle

EDIT: That adam guy or sthg again.... FLAMEZ

You make more friends and more and more, but then you have no more free spaces on your fl and you have to delete all so they won't get offended for not making it on the list. Eventually all of them will be gone.

I wish I was a flying shark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted! But now, as your facebook is filled with so many friends, you finally get the message "Sorry, friends amount has exceeded so we accidentally deleted them. Accept our apologies.." b:surrenderb:shocked

I wish for... more color pencils... b:cuteb:dirty

Edit: Whoa 3 people ninja? LOL
  • adasam
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Granted but they break.

I wish for more love in the world.

-Konari

-BeingHope

-Lairian
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. But now because all the people in the world love you, it drives you insane to the point of eating 10 boxes of pizza and falling asleep for... 3 years b:shocked

I wish for... o.o no idea uhh, more..... uhh... easier homework?
  • adasam
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Granted, it is so easy the board of education sends you back to preschool.

I wish for the ability to RULE the universe.

-Konari

-BeingHope

-Lairian
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. But soon you get bored and have nothing to do and every day drives you insane.... to the point of insanity! b:shockedb:surrender

I wish for... a sound proof headset >___>
  • buttercupcruella
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i do to, but then i just blast my music so i cannot hear what's going on outside my room

BUT

wish granted -> then somebody calls for help and you cannot hear them, and something bad happens to them, to a person you really cared for...

I wish I could touch the sky!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elohopea - Heavens Tear
    Elohopea - Heavens Tear Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Granted, you now can jump so high you can touch the sky. But you forgot to wish for ability to get enough oxygen at that high so you literally choke on your way up there.

I wish I could do animations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • buttercupcruella
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you can do animation, but then you get awarded the worst animation project ever reward, and your license for that gets taken away... cannot do it anymore!

I wish I knew chinese.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. You are now fluent in all forms of Chinese. It soon becomes clear that every Chinese person around you is making fun of you. This is upsetting, but you mostly manage to ignore it. That is, until one uppity individual strings together a particularly nasty insult towards you. That, combined with the mounting frustration from the hundreds of ignored insults leads you to confront this guy. Even though you talk to him in Chinese, asking him to apologize for what he said, he does not. You challenge him to a fight for your honor on the spot. But, once the fight starts, it turns out that the guy you challenged is an expert in Kung-Fu, and is willing to ignore the whole "for self-defense only" thing, just for you.

I wish for a top of the line computer that is guaranteed to never fail or break in any way, and gets free updates to both hardware and software as better parts and programs come out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people