Corrupt the Wish

Options

Comments

• Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, now all women are simple and hairy like men. They keep on evolving and now human kind has only one gender, male. While there's no-one who can give birth human race dies to extinxion.

And oh sweet griffins, I couldn't bare if Johhny-boy died as well ;___; They have lost one guitarrist because of his death alrdy. R.I.P. Hillel Slovak. </3

I wish the human race wasn't corrupted.

Granted, Nuclear, and biochemical weapons all detonate at the same time causing a mass wipe out of the majority of the populous, leaving only you and a mutant Sylvester Stallone/C0ckroach hybrid. Monkeys now are the most intelligent race in the world, and humans are now looked upon as monkeys. "Damn you all to hell!!" *feigns a Charlton Heston impression* b:sad

I wish for a rock.
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • Elohopea - Heavens Tear
    Elohopea - Heavens Tear Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, you get your rock. At first thing between you and it go well but then it get irritated of you when you leave it home one friday and as you get home you see it has smashed you're computer and valuables and last thing you know it omes charging at you 50 mph and you die.

I wish for perfect hair. And long hair is not perfect for me ty XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    GohanX - Dreamweaver Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, your hair becomes so perfect all the girls in your town get jealous and shave your head.

I wish I didn't have PW burnout
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, your PW burnout turn into real life burout and you commit suiside. ;___;

I wish for a mudkip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. You now have your very own Mudkip. But you forgot to wish for the pokeball to put it in, and it seems this little guy has a bit of an attitude problem. So now you have a creature that can spit high pressure streams of water that has a habit of misbehaving, and nothing to contain it. Have fun. b:pleased

I wish my school's spring break was at a time that I could go home for Passover.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, you go see your school headmaster to arrange this, but they get so mad they expell you from school. Now you can go home whenever you want.

I wish my guild was more active.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, but all of your guildies are low lvls that keep spamming you for help forever.

I wish I had all my skills maxed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, now your all skills are maxed. Now you can kill every monster you meet, even bosses at highest levels. But the power of your skills have grown so much so quickly you can't handle them anymore. As you pwn and create chaos, you go just that much too far, the overwhelming power explodes you into pieces, as you scream your last words "Why did I wish for this?"

You better watch out oh what you wish for
    it better be worth it

Those go so well to thisn thread XD

I wish for Anthony Kiedis' wardrobe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    GohanX - Dreamweaver Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, but none of it fits you.

I wish the koreans didnt have that stupid KSSN system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, now koreans don't have KSSN system but they have even more stupid system called SUD (for Suck Your D...) and this system annoys you so much you decide to go rampage. You get illegal gun, go to Korea with wrong ID and kill 20 people, and you get executed publicly by hanging.

And will fit me, my pant size is almost same as he's, he has only bit bigger but who cares, and he's only a bit taller than me! And no, I don't know anything about him. And no, I am not his stalker.

I wish that I could get Billy Idol's autgraph when I go see his gig!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • UkyoTachiban - Dreamweaver
    UkyoTachiban - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wish that I could get Billy Idol's autgraph when I go see his gig!

Billy Idol is more than happy to grant your wish, pausing to sign your autograph as he's about to step onto the tour bus! While he is doing so, a member of the road crew is inside, choking on his dinner. Unfortunately, Billy Idol is the only one there who knows CPR. If he weren't so busy giving you his autograph, he may have been able to save the poor man's life. :( I hope you're happy with yourself!

I wish it would hurry and warm up outside!
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, it now gets warmer outside, In fact, the global warming now is faster and at the end of the year 2013 the normal teperature in shade during winter is +60 Celsius degrees. Welcome to sauna!

I wish I could meet my PWI-friend who lives on the opposite site of globe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted. You save up enough money to fly over and visit your virtual friend. When you get there, you find your friend is an 80 year old man that smells of fish and Lima beans.

I wish I had 20/20 eye sight, and everything else about me stayed the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, you now have your ideal eyesight. But now you see things you didn't want to see. You see every disturbing detail in peoples faces, plants, walls, everything, so I wish you were blind. You'll just have to live w/ that.

I wish I knew if James Douglas Morrison really died in the 1972 or did he just disappera, and if he disappeared what did he do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, you now have your ideal eyesight. But now you see things you didn't want to see. You see every disturbing detail in peoples faces, plants, walls, everything, so I wish you were blind. You'll just have to live w/ that.

I wish I knew if James Douglas Morrison really died in the 1972 or did he just disappera, and if he disappeared what did he do.

Granted, but then I kill you with Blade Tempest. Hey...never said the bad stuff had to EXACTLY follow the wish...

b:sin

...I wish I lost The Game. Good luck twistin' that one and makin' it "useless".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ...I wish I lost The Game. Good luck twistin' that one and makin' it "useless".

Wish granted. You have now lost the game. But, when you publicly announce it, nobody hears you say it, and so nobody else becomes aware of this fact, therefore defeating the purpose of the game itself. (Careful what you say Konari, any wish can be corrupted.)

I wish that I could be one of the winners of the Memoirs of an NPC contest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, you now win the contest. Thjis means you have to write stories to ever single NPC in PWI as well as other PWE games. You get burnout but you have to continue working, anf have to make the stories extrordinary everytime. Your burnout becomes so bad you commit suicide. It doesn't help, in eternity you'll need to continue the writing and you'll have to go millions years through this torture.

I wish my PS would work perfectly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, but then PWI hears about your PS and sues you.

PS = Private Server

Ninja Edit FTW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aw damn I meant Play Station XD

And where's your wish?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aw damn I meant Play Station XD

And where's your wish?

Oh, yeah...I wish I knew what to wish for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    Options
    Wish granted, now you get so many wishes you start banning this thread and get banned for real.
    Nowq when you can't express your wishes here, you troll every forum you know and get banned there. You find more and more forums, even on languages you don't know. You get banned everywhere.
    Then you start spamming your friends and family with your wishes, making them mad at you and they get you inside madhouse. Have fun eating funny colored pills ;D

I wish for rollerskates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. You get a pair of rollerskates. But not just any rollerskates. These are the latest in rollerskating technology. They even come with a tiny motor built into them. Because of this, you can go faster than any skater ever has before. One day, while cruising alongside cars one day, someone suddenly runs a red light at an intersection your approaching very quickly. You see this foolish person coming, and make to avoid it. But it seems there is a small downside to being able to move as quickly as you are. You can't exactly turn very well with them while moving as fast as you are. Because of this, you are the unfortunate victim of the worlds first car-motor skate accident.

I wish I could predict the weather.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted, you're now able to predicate weather. All in the world come to ask the weather from you and make nice money. But then, evil people kidnap you and try to make you tell how you got the ability. They won't believe your explanation and torture you to death.

I wish for all Pearl Jam's CD's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted! Sadly, your speakers blow up.

I wish Frusciante would go back to RHCP sometime this decade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How the hell can I corrupt this because I wish for the same?

For all our happiness, Johnny-boy comes back for few more awesome CD's. But then for a change he leaves again and lives as homeless drug addict like in 90's. Meanwhile, the rest of the band decide to play without a guitarrist till he comes back and we all hate their new music. Because of that Anthony decides to grow moustaches again and this creates s mass suicidal wave amongs his fangils (including me).

I wish for 250 each material.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How the hell can I corrupt this because I wish for the same?

For all our happiness, Johnny-boy comes back for few more awesome CD's. But then for a change he leaves again and lives as homeless drug addict like in 90's. Meanwhile, the rest of the band decide to play without a guitarrist till he comes back and we all hate their new music. Because of that Anthony decides to grow moustaches again and this creates s mass suicidal wave amongs his fangils (including me).

I wish for 250 each material.

Granted, you now have 250 of each material, but you realize all your crafting levels have been reset to zero, and each time you try to raise your crafting levels they reset to zero. when you try to trade your materials to others you realize they're bound, and duplicate additional bound materials. Each time you shift reset the order of your inventory more materials spawn until the point where you no longer have any inventory room, and that mold, the one you've always wanted, just dropped for you in the bh you just did, and you cant pick it up, because your inventory is full. b:cry

I wish the world would end, I really need a vacation.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted the world now ends but you still won't get your holiday because you respawn in another universe and have to continue your work double hard.

I wish for rank 5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jack of Spades
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted. You find a bunch of tokens lying on the ground, and when you pick them up you find there's enough there to get enough wraith officers badges to get you to rank 5. But the sudden increase in rep gets noticed by others, who now have branded you a cash shopper that can't do much without paying rl money. Nobody believes how you got them, and now refuse to play with you, from fear that you might not have the skills needed to get through any instance.

I wish my mouse was working again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • adasam
    adasam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted. You find a bunch of tokens lying on the ground, and when you pick them up you find there's enough there to get enough wraith officers badges to get you to rank 5. But the sudden increase in rep gets noticed by others, who now have branded you a cash shopper that can't do much without paying rl money. Nobody believes how you got them, and now refuse to play with you, from fear that you might not have the skills needed to get through any instance.

I wish my mouse was working again.

Granted, it works, but then your computer blows up. :(

I wish for a wish that can't be corrupted in any way and that nothing bad comes out of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I'm starting to get the hang of this forum thingy. Here are some people who helped me to do so.

-Konari

-BeingHope

-Lairian
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Granted. You get absolutely nothing, since there is no wish that can't be corrupted.

I wish my wallet to never run out of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people