Assassins without Stealth would fail in PK?

Options
DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Yes... yes they would.

Not saying this is a ****, i think it is totally fair. I am just saying that it is the best survival skill.
Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
Post edited by DrkLordZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Awww someone's butt hurt.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    next thread will be like

archer without genie would fail in pk?
    yes
    yes
    yes
    ? lol
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I said, "If they crit you a lot" because sin's don't have good magic of phy def and they are close ranged so unless they crit you hard enough they could kill you if they don't use stealth.

But you also need to know that sin's can have charms or good HP pots to help them out during pking so they could still kill you even if they don't use stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    As much as I hate it, Sins without stealth would be pretty laughable. Stealth still needs some sort of hard counter, like a genie skill or something, but without it there's basically no reason to play a sin over an archer.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    A sin without stealth is like an Archer without a bow, they can't do ****. Sure they're crit monsters but they can only get up to you and take you out with stealth, and if you live past their initial sneak attack the only thing they can do is stealth up again and run into safe like little girls. It's funny to me how all the 6x sins think they can bring down a level 90 just because they wear robes then all they can do is try to stealth up only to get one shot when that buff of theirs wears off, poor guys never even make it back to safe zone.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tail fhread

stealth is a skill. stop pretending that its some type of **** that allows em to own.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Shadow_Fang - Raging Tide
    Shadow_Fang - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What is it you forum probates say these days.....pointless thread is pointless?
    As much as I hate it, Sins without stealth would be pretty laughable.

But they do have stealth.
    A sin without stealth is like an Archer without a bow, they can't do ****.

But they do have stealth, and Archers do have bows.

Now I know that the Assassin is the new kid on the block and therefore wears a huge sign proclaiming "Hatez me nao!" to the PWI population, but really - starting up a thread full of theoretical situations where Assassins would "fail" suggests nothing more than you being the latest casualty of one.

Venos without pets would fail. Archers without ammo would fail. Clerics without their arsenal of buffs and heals would fail. Oh, I could go on, but if the penny's not dropped yet....

Oh, how to end this mini rant? QQMoar / InB4Lock / Lolumad / InB4NerdLingoStarts blah blah blah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"War is the Statesman's game, the Priest's delight, the Lawyer's jest, the hired Assassin's trade." - Percy Shelley
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WTB> BM w/o stuns?
  • Elendy - Sanctuary
    Elendy - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how about a veno wihtout debuffs & without pet & without bramble & without demon fox form?
  • Elendy - Sanctuary
    Elendy - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    and a barb without armageddon or HP buff increase
  • Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    and a barb without armageddon or HP buff increase

a sin without his skill that prevents him to get one hit? emmmm *cough*

alot of one hitted sins?
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I love the way you said:

An archer without arrows, a veno without a pet.

Arrows and pets ARE NOT SKILLS!

-.-;
  • cheungo
    cheungo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Pets use skills and arrows are required for skills, they're relevant.
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yah lets QQ about Sins using Stealth and say their fail without it. While we are on this subject we can QQ about

Cleric:

Healing themselves and others
    Using Plume Shell

BM:

Stun Locking/Stun as a whole
    Using Marrows
    Using Ultimate Skills

Venos:

Using Fox Form
    Giving Pets Bleed
    Using Bramble Hood

Archers:
    Having both Metal and Physical attacks
    Wingrise which keeps them from stuns and give more speed and reduction in damage

Wizards:

Earth Barrier
    Black Ice Dragon and Pyro Tempest
    Sandstorm

Barbarians:

Armaggedon
    HP and Physical damage increase buff
    Invoke

Pyshic:

White and Black Vodoo
    Increase Chant skills
    Multiple Barriers

And at that we should QQ that all people Have Sparks i mean come on, OP much?!?!

Point is, their all SKILLS, its not a **** and you use it to your advantage as we all do.

So stop crying on the forums, its annoy. Trolling that Assassins use skills to kill you is pathetic. If your having such a problem find another assassin that can see them to help you or get off the game.
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a sin without his skill that prevents him to get one hit? emmmm *cough*

alot of one hitted sins?

About as many as one hitted Archers? Why do people keep thinking that Sins are more squish than Archers?
  • Crypsis - Lost City
    Crypsis - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats like saying:

"Archers without winged blessing would fail in PK?"

Which they necessarily dont have to. But its a lot harder for an archer to pvp when they cant take advantage of range since they're squishy. How ever a very well geared archer can **** in mele range, use occult ice and fist someone to death with 5 aps.

Same with sins and stealth. Would be a lot harder to pvp without but doable if you spend an obscene amount of money on gear and refines. So yeah you're average sin would fail if they didn't have stealth, just as how the average archer would fail if they didn't have range.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Reply @ toipic title: 2bad. Assassins have stealth.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a sin with out stealth is about as useful as hellen kellers driving license.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    To get her into a bar?
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is getting upset over this thread. Fact is, without stealth, sins WOULD fail.

I don't think anyone's saying that stealth is a ****; just that it's necessary for a sin to survive.

When I can one shot sins my level with undined gush, you guys need some sort of survival ability or else you'd just get dropped everytime you were outta SZ.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not really. I take on people w/o stealth when they QQ about stealth (given that they are not like 20 levels highers level than me). Just killed a 9X Cleric sharded with garnets earlier w/o stealth after killing him a couple of times with it. Just stood there and waited for him. Didn't much much of a difference.

And back to my other post. Why do you have this concept of Sins being less squishy than Archers? We have the same build and same armor with the skills of dodging 25% of your attacks and avoid getting one shotted... Yeah we'll drop every time out of SZ as often as Archers drop every time they are out of SZ.
  • Swift_Neon - Archosaur
    Swift_Neon - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Analysis of this whole thread: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Koruption Leader - TW/PK - Apply At koruption.mmoguildsites.com
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes... yes they would.

Funny how all 80+ sins think they are the best already.

Wizards without stone barried woul fail in pk, Archers without crits and fast atk rate would fail in pk, venos without pet would fail in pk, Barbs without armagedon and high hp woul fail in pk, psychics without white voodoo and black voodoo would fail in pk, BMs without stuns and fists would fail, cleric without heals and buffs would fail too and this thread without my post would follow the same path...
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sins are a bit squishier than archers because they get less HP per level and per vit than Archers. They have the same HP gain as mages.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sins are a bit squishier than archers because they get less HP per level and per vit than Archers. They have the same HP gain as mages.

Ummm no. We get 13 per VIT just like Archer instead of 10 for Mages. Not that it would matter since neither class's pure build adds VIT. The HP per level should be the same too.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ummm no. We get 13 per VIT just like Archer instead of 10 for Mages. Not that it would matter since neither class's pure build adds VIT. The HP per level should be the same too.

I feel lied to now. :(

I stand corrected. Still, without a range advantage you'd be a bit squishier than archers still.

Besides, at my level archers aren't much of an issue anymore.
  • _Cristian_ - Lost City
    _Cristian_ - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how about a veno wihtout debuffs & without pet & without bramble & without demon fox form?

holy wf is 100x better than dark
  • Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear
    Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sins without stealth can still pk, we use maze steps so sleep, immobolize, or stun doesnt work on us and to get less in between distance and then we use inner harmony to replenish chi, then u can either use teleport with stun, or r other stun/sleep skill, then its just a matter of time b4 they die ( im not saying this works all the time, jsut against ranged players who dont hav hundreds dollars worth of armor) also depends if they hav genie skills like expel, but i say 50-50 that this works
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sins without stealth can still pk, we use maze steps so sleep, immobolize, or stun doesnt work on us and to get less in between distance and then we use inner harmony to replenish chi, then u can either use teleport with stun, or r other stun/sleep skill, then its just a matter of time b4 they die ( im not saying this works all the time, jsut against ranged players who dont hav hundreds dollars worth of armor) also depends if they hav genie skills like expel, but i say 50-50 that this works

lol so u aint sqheshy but u are saying a full garneted cleric is holy *** just cos untill now u meet non garneted cleric with 10k pdef dosent mean sht lol i say this cleric is less squeshy then a sinb:laugh
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol so u aint sqheshy but u are saying a full garneted cleric is holy *** just cos untill now u meet non garneted cleric with 10k pdef dosent mean sht lol i say this cleric is less squeshy then a sinb:laugh

I like looking at your posts because it shows how much of an idiot you are.

Spoiler: You can't get 10k pdef on a cleric without socketing garnets or without having RIDICULOUSLY high refined pdef ornaments, even when FULLY buffed. Even with two +10 pdef ornaments (which I guarantee you don't have), you won't have 10k. I even took the liberty of making a build on a stat calc for you and to further prove you wrong I gave it RIDICULOUSLY good gear with highly refined pdef ornaments, higher than 99.9% of the server has. AND I gave him all gear that adds pdef or refines better pdef e.g. gold cape, cv sword, g13 cv necklace, etc.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=7ccc0d2f01648e2d
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute