Assassins without Stealth would fail in PK?

Options
1235»

Comments

• DethByPurple - Lost City
    DethByPurple - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What is it you forum probates say these days.....pointless thread is pointless?

But they do have stealth.

But they do have stealth, and Archers do have bows.

Now I know that the Assassin is the new kid on the block and therefore wears a huge sign proclaiming "Hatez me nao!" to the PWI population, but really - starting up a thread full of theoretical situations where Assassins would "fail" suggests nothing more than you being the latest casualty of one.

Venos without pets would fail. Archers without ammo would fail. Clerics without their arsenal of buffs and heals would fail. Oh, I could go on, but if the penny's not dropped yet....

Oh, how to end this mini rant? QQMoar / InB4Lock / Lolumad / InB4NerdLingoStarts blah blah blah

Good points are good.

In my opinion the point of a Sin is to deal the most damage possible in the least amount of time, whereas many other classes like Barbs are able to withstand damage and deal it back.

Think about it:
    Sins have high crit because they need to deal high damage.
    Sin skills have high cooldown because there's quite a few of them and they hit hard.
    Sins have low hp because they sacrifice it for raw speed and, of course, stealth.

I'm sorry you're butthurt over the new class. Try it out sometime, you'll probably love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+1
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well yes sins without stealth wouldnt be half as good i guess ...
    BUT that's what sins are about ninja kill 1-2 persons and run then go for the next ones. wizards are for (aoe) 1shoting people and run, bms are ment to stunlock people to death, barbs are ment to keep people busy in pvp ...

all those butthurt people QQing lol
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this may have been stated before but most people want the force stealth gone personaly i dont like it ive played a assassin on another game it had stealth but after you attacked a mob or player you couldnt restealth till after you left combat mode so you cant pop up take a few swings and decide oh lets go i bit off more than i can chew and stealth and run away (i have no problem with the running away but i think if you wanna attempt to pk you shouldnt have a 99% guarentee that you can run away and hide)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KamiGoesWild - Lost City
    KamiGoesWild - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Basically every post so far, with the exception of a select few, is pointless.
    Half of this is just "QQ Sins stealth, QQ I can beat sins, QQ I can beat your class personwhobeatsins, QQ Venos would suck without this, ARGH QQ"...
    Sins, without stealth, are still pretty decent.
    Sins, with stealth, are more difficult to take as you can't actually see them, but still possible.
    Sins aren't OP, yes they're quick and yes they have high damage and yes they have rather tasty buffs... But they have low hp and are generally squishy as most are pure dexterity.
    To sum this up; They can kill you quickly and catch you unawares... But you can also oneshot them. Not all of them, obviously, but sins can still be oneshots... And if they aren't, they're generally dead pretty quick (Unless charmed or using pots and whatnot, obviously)
    Plus, the people going on about how sins are easy and whatever...
    I'm pretty sure you haven't fought every sin ever. So stop making stereotypes.
    Personally, I think the above reasons make sins quite balanced, and stealth is optionable if you're decent... So honestly, PWI players, STOP QQING OVER EVERYTHING YOU GET A CHANCE TO. Jeez. Ohnoasinkilledyou, ohnoyoukilledasin... Who cares? Not every sin is that one you beat, Ijs. So just accept it. b:angry
  • CinnaStix - Harshlands
    CinnaStix - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No assassin without stealth wudn't fail in PK... unlesss the assassin is just fail... they got Deadened nerves and Tidal protection and Focuses mind.... Tidal protection at max stops basically 50% of all dmg... Deadened nerves revives them... Saying Assassin without stealth may be saying that... If u kinda fail... u still have teleport... still have upgraded speed... and anti stun speed buff... and block dmg... and insta 20% rez without it... THEY WOULD murder even without it... Other day i tried to attk red one... did 1 dmg twice on my cleric before he teleport stunned me... and killed me... Assassins who fail without stealth... just fail period... ive seen some great ARCHERS that use fists... in NORMAL attking... and pawn assassins... They are just so used to the extra protections of having stealth they couldn't live without it.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    stealth is nothing but annoyance. It helps with spark and huge overkill chi gain skills.

Every class have an easy way, if people won't admit it, then they are either in denial or fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye