Assassins without Stealth would fail in PK?

Options

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol so u aint sqheshy but u are saying a full garneted cleric is holy *** just cos untill now u meet non garneted cleric with 10k pdef dosent mean sht lol i say this cleric is less squeshy then a sinb:laugh

sorybutithikilostafewbraincelltryintoreadurpost.
  • CzarKoenig - Sanctuary
    CzarKoenig - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i agree that Sins need there stealth skill it is a must for them to servive but...... on that note i think that there should be more of a time limit on there skill, i mean really to be able to sit there forever and a day in stealth i think is a little to over powered
  • YoshiBomb - Archosaur
    YoshiBomb - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when pking have someone standing in the open, then you aoe them and if the sin is close hell lose stealth. then kill it. heheh. pretty simple.

that is until awareness pots start flowing.
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i agree that Sins need there stealth skill it is a must for them to servive but...... on that note i think that there should be more of a time limit on there skill, i mean really to be able to sit there forever and a day in stealth i think is a little to over powered

It costs mana per second...
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It costs mana per second...

It's free after Cleric buffs+Tauran cape and some random MP regen gear.
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes We're melee.

But we've like two skills that allows us to teleport to our target instantly.

We're got 2 stun skills( 5 and 3 secs ) , 1 sleep skill ( 5 sec ), 1 silence skill ( 4 sec ), 1 immobilization skill ( 9 sec ). These neat set of disablers will be more than enough to execute a perfect lock.
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont think Assassins would fail in pk without stealth.
    I have been pking lately and MOST of the sins i have fought have NOT used stealth and end up almost killing or killing me.
    Assassins dont live on stealth to pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OK.. i have fought sins my lvl and higher.. they all rely on bramble rage to take down their opponent quickly.. take the fight off the ground they die.. simple as that.. Sin 10 lvls higher than me cannot kill me in PvP airbound..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OK.. i have fought sins my lvl and higher.. they all rely on bramble rage to take down their opponent quickly.. take the fight off the ground they die.. simple as that.. Sin 10 lvls higher than me cannot kill me in PvP airbound..

No sht. You can physical marrow safely in the air and it wouldn't make a difference with stealth. There are still 6/8 classes left that are killable stealth or no stealth. It won't be that way after the 79 skill that adds water damage to our attacks.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    assassins fail without stealth, once i've seen an assassin get ownt by a mob in 1 hit... god my lvl 4 assassin failed me...
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • MrKillAlot - Lost City
    MrKillAlot - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    assassins fail without stealth, once i've seen an assassin get ownt by a mob in 1 hit... god my lvl 4 assassin failed me...

D:

10 chars
    I made an assassin called MrKillAlot yo.
    I like to kill alot yo.
  • XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    assasins dont fail without stealth....unless he/she's a noob b:chuckle you realize they have buffs that allow them to evade attacks 25% of the time and to survive 1 hits by recovering 20% hp and a crapload of stuns as well as bloodpaint.....if he's a good assasin and knows what he's doing he'll **** you without stealth b:cry
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Even with stealth.. I've seen many sins die by the hand of psys and wizzes after they come out of hiding..
    Evasion doesn't help u there..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Syrinna - Heavens Tear
    Syrinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A sin without stealth is like an Archer without a bow, they can't do ****.

Thats kinda funny for this reason. One..assassin's without stealth can still own you if they know how to use the class/other skills...and NEVER I repeat NEVER doubt an archer who doesn't have a bow..I have played fist archers on PWMY and we can hit you from anywhere from 3.33 a second to 5 a second with demon burst. Provided they have Ashura AND Rank 8. (for those that dont get that..its simple..you blink and you've been hit 5-10 times.)

It depends not on crits but HOW they use the class and how well they know how to survive.
  • xshirayuikix
    xshirayuikix Posts: 8
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A sin without stealth is like an Archer without a bow, they can't do ****. Sure they're crit monsters but they can only get up to you and take you out with stealth, and if you live past their initial sneak attack the only thing they can do is stealth up again and run into safe like little girls. It's funny to me how all the 6x sins think they can bring down a level 90 just because they wear robes then all they can do is try to stealth up only to get one shot when that buff of theirs wears off, poor guys never even make it back to safe zone.
    You play too much.
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like looking at your posts because it shows how much of an idiot you are.

Spoiler: You can't get 10k pdef on a cleric without socketing garnets or without having RIDICULOUSLY high refined pdef ornaments, even when FULLY buffed. Even with two +10 pdef ornaments (which I guarantee you don't have), you won't have 10k. I even took the liberty of making a build on a stat calc for you and to further prove you wrong I gave it RIDICULOUSLY good gear with highly refined pdef ornaments, higher than 99.9% of the server has. AND I gave him all gear that adds pdef or refines better pdef e.g. gold cape, cv sword, g13 cv necklace, etc.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=7ccc0d2f01648e2d

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d374612730407fc8

Fixed! Any cleric who gets that much HP from refines and buff can afford to socket with a few garnets.

11k p.def fully buffed.

ijs.
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, I've seen Ri$en own 2 end game clerics in a 2v1 without stealth. Given, he does have the most uber gear in existance, but still. He wasn't stealthed.

Now what was I doing in this forum again? I don't even PvP b:bye
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    Rasgore - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    of off all these classes u guys thalking about the sin archures and veno and cleric wat about barbs ? my barab is just 68 and i beat well geard 73 to 75 sins. like barbs are the first class and they will always be the best even tho they suck at the begining. many people say barbs are cheep ,besuze they can kill all clas higher lvl than them but, the fact that they suck at first , hard to lvl, expensive to keep, makes it worth wild they are the best class in the whole game. they will never be overlooked.
    RasgoreThE DeStRoYer [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dunno, barbs don't make sucha hype...maybe because they suck at lower lvl(never played one long enough...nothing for me). But ppl need to QQ bout sth....its like crack to them...so let it be
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but still they cant be overlooked some of the best blayers in the game have barbs u know ?
    they may suck at lower lvl but if u can use a barab when they high lvl like i can u can kill other classes 6 lvl higher than urself. u said u nver played one long enough to find out how good they are. u quit becuz they are to hard to lvl but when they do lvl and reach to 80 their is no stoping them. for example the best barb on my server is endlesslife am sure u heard of him he is 101 and he wass attacked by a lvl 100 sin and a 100 wiz and 101 bm infront of archure and he won with his hp still half like barbs rock at end game no matter wat people sayb:victory
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but still they cant be overlooked some of the best blayers in the game have barbs u know ?
    they may suck at lower lvl but if u can use a barab when they high lvl like i can u can kill other classes 6 lvl higher than urself. u said u nver played one long enough to find out how good they are. u quit becuz they are to hard to lvl but when they do lvl and reach to 80 their is no stoping them. for example the best barb on my server is endlesslife am sure u heard of him he is 101 and he wass attacked by a lvl 100 sin and a 100 wiz and 101 bm infront of archure and he won with his hp still half like barbs rock at end game no matter wat people sayb:victory

Cool story bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Jittery - Lost City
    Jittery - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol kind of a dumb questtion IMO. ya they would fail major but anyways that not the point. You abviously dont know how to deal with them..its called absolute domain or pvp pots. There are counters to that initiall ninja attack, you just need to figure them out for yourself. Anyways from the many times ive been in pvp with a sin, most of the time i know they are there before theyt attack and i just pop a sin detection pot......love owning dreamweaver^^ b:dirtyb:victoryb:laughb:pleased
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You mean owning Raging Tide?

Fix nix bleeding and I'll gladly fight every Veno w/o stealth.
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Evict glad u c my point
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    y dont u try a good experianced barb ur lvl lol ?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    y dont u try a good experianced barb ur lvl lol ?

I've dropped 95+ charmed Barb before, no stealth. Barbs in the lower 90's, if uncharmed, will die before they take half of my HP if I stealth.
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that barb is brobly a noob if he got droped by a 91 sin they are like bugs can bite but can get squesed by one finger well i cant stand up for other barbs but my barb is perfect for his lvl like yesterday i killed a 74 sin when he is in stelth like they are so easy
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that barb is brobly a noob if he got droped by a 91 sin they are like bugs can bite but can get squesed by one finger well i cant stand up for other barbs but my barb is perfect for his lvl like yesterday i killed a 74 sin when he is in stelth like they are so easy

It's a whole different world when 89+ Sins can demon spark 3 times in a row on you buddy. Just last night, I saw a 99+ Sin drop Jlung charmed when 2 fists BM and one other failed to do so.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The answer is yes, they would fail.

For those who say "no ur butthurt and we wouldnt fail"...

try PvPing without stealthing at all.

Yeah, I know you wont, and there goes the answer to ur question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you have to clarify the gear the sins are wearing.... i mean come on, those who say sins would fail, usually talke in account that the sin is wearing average gear(not ubergear)
    and those who try to argue and say we are totally owning even without stealth sure think about ubergear to prove the point...fact is not everyone has such a good gear to pvp without stealth...there are some but not everyone....so in general sins without stealth would fail since this is their trademark skill....kinda hard without it