Assassins without Stealth would fail in PK?

Options

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that barb is brobly a noob if he got droped by a 91 sin they are like bugs can bite but can get squesed by one finger well i cant stand up for other barbs but my barb is perfect for his lvl like yesterday i killed a 74 sin when he is in stelth like they are so easy

Let me recap this. You killed a sin who was above your lvl and IN STEALTH?

That, my friend, is impossible. And do you know why? Because you can't target that sin. Unles you got verry lucky and he was right next to you when you armagadoned, which I higly doubt
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    Rasgore - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a whole different world when 89+ Sins can demon spark 3 times in a row on you buddy. Just last night, I saw a 99+ Sin drop Jlung charmed when 2 fists BM and one other failed to do so.

well a barb with demon spark can very much take on a a sin his lvl or higher but still gata admit sins are cheep cant even lie thats y i hate them they are loaded with so much stun and barbs only have one
    RasgoreThE DeStRoYer [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find it very funny that Tideborns get soooo easily offended when this kind of thread starts b:chuckle short fish fuse?

The topic starter just asked wether sins would fail in pk without stealth, he/she didn't say "Stealth is so effing hax it should be removed they fail QQ QQ QQ OP blablabla"

There sure are pills for short temper b:bye
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The answer is yes, they would fail.

For those who say "no ur butthurt and we wouldnt fail"...

try PvPing without stealthing at all.

Yeah, I know you wont, and there goes the answer to ur question.

there you go, end of thread, no sin can beat that point. go back to stealth now b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey im an assassin without stealth D:
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey im an assassin without stealth D:

wer talking about being successful at PvP here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well a barb with demon spark can very much take on a a sin his lvl or higher but still gata admit sins are cheep cant even lie thats y i hate them they are loaded with so much stun and barbs only have one

When Barb demon/sage spark, I can just sleep, wait, Tackling at range, wait. b:chuckle

We are not loaded with stuns. BM have more b:embarrass.
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When Barb demon/sage spark, I can just sleep, wait, Tackling at range, wait. b:chuckle

We are not loaded with stuns. BM have more b:embarrass.

ok u cant run if u are stuned becuz when am pking a sin higher lvl than my self i stun them then i doble spark which gives me some HP then while they are stun i attack them with doble spark and as soon as my stun kool down wich take about 10 sec i stun agin by that time they are dead lolb:thanks so i kill higher lvl sins without them even touching me heheheheh

and yeah how much stuns do sins have ?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok u cant run if u are stuned becuz when am pking a sin higher lvl than my self i stun them then i doble spark which gives me some HP then while they are stun i attack them with doble spark and as soon as my stun kool down wich take about 10 sec i stun agin by that time they are dead lolb:thanks so i kill higher lvl sins without them even touching me heheheheh

and yeah how much stuns do sins have ?

Yes, because a Sin will sit there and tank your spark. Take a step back, Tackling, sits down and take a sip of tea.

Sins have 2 stuns. We have a bunch of other shtz but they are not stuns.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a whole different world when 89+ Sins can demon spark 3 times in a row on you buddy. Just last night, I saw a 99+ Sin drop Jlung charmed when 2 fists BM and one other failed to do so.

wow...and they said harshlands was dying.....doesn't look like it is for me b:laugh

So it's either that those two fist BMs are not "properly geared" or that sins have become extremely strong....

BTW....can a sin reach 5APS right now? do you know any sins that did reach that?
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The answer is yes, they would fail.

For those who say "no ur butthurt and we wouldnt fail"...

try PvPing without stealthing at all.

Yeah, I know you wont, and there goes the answer to ur question.

LMAO b:laugh
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options

BTW....can a sin reach 5APS right now? do you know any sins that did reach that?

Sins can get 5 aps with demon spark. IDK if there's one that have sparked 5 aps with daggers on this server yet, but maybe one or two 5 aps with fists.
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it has come to my attention only way sins can drop barbs is if they go invisble and stun us now iam only 90 but a 101 sin and a few 8x sins jumped be when i demon sparked they all ran for it lol kinda funny watch squishy sins run awaykinda sad in my view how htey got be invisble n stun barbs for ages to kill us i honestly think sins invisble skill should be nurfed at 89+kinda not far to any oen else
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It is even possible to reach 5 aps without demon spark:
    Standard Dagger interval: 0.8
    5 Aps: 0.2

So -0.6 needed.. Let's see:

Rank6 or Nirvana Daggers: -0.1
    Rank8 chest: -0.1
    Lunar Cape: -0.05
    Love up and down: -0.05
    Nirvana G15 legs: -0.1 (Possible with right modifiers)
    TT99 gold LA bracers: -0.1
    Set bonus from TT99 LA set (bracers and boots): -0.05
    Set bonus from TT99 HA set (neck and belt): -0.05

=-0.6

There you go, 5 aps without spark. You only need rank8 and two nirvana pieces... BUT there is a huge cs sin on Dreamweaver who did it. That persons main is a bm with 20k hp, G15 nirvana axes with advanced zerk, tt100 fists +12 etc... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When a sin demon sparked use teh lv 10 skill called weakness but make ur genie for that and true emptyness teh weakness on mmine decreases targets attack speed by 98% for 6 secs enough time to get sparks n demon spark lol

■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i be honest i think sins above 99 is uncalled for adn there invisble skill shoudl be not used after 99 and all the cash shoppers shoudl have a monthly limit of money htey can spend i know few ppl lost there cars n house over this game i liek sins but pvp demon sins are no fun OH AND HEAVY ARMOR SINS ARE FAIL< sin are made for speed not str so any sin with heavy gear is fail ^^ now archers with heavy gear is sexy o.o ask okemo lollv 100 heavy archer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love sins that wont go invisble n sneak up on you they for fun and well mor eof a man in my view o.o like this deityofrain kid has 101 veno and 101 sin and a few other 101's i mean cmon get alife i play this for fun i got a bad reputaion on HL server who cares at end of nigh ti know i do my best help as many peeps as i can so u on harshlands n need help plz pm me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol nice triple posts there.

Wait, swordman's got -0.1 pants now?
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am possibly mistaken there.. If so, it is still 4 aps and 5 aps with spark b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love sins that wont go invisble n sneak up on you they for fun and well mor eof a man in my view o.o like this deityofrain kid has 101 veno and 101 sin and a few other 101's i mean cmon get alife i play this for fun i got a bad reputaion on HL server who cares at end of nigh ti know i do my best help as many peeps as i can so u on harshlands n need help plz pm me

are you saying deityofrain dosn't stealth-triplespark (im confused if u are or not)? he does, ive never seen him not, I was in a pk fight the other day with about 5 sins around. If you use any kind of def skill after the triple spark and come out of stealth they run away as fast as they can, its quite annoying but funny at the same time. if i use force of will they usally holy path away or at least run away untill they can go back into stealth. Its rare to see a sin not run away and stealth after putting 1 force of will on them.

but sins without stealth would not fail in pk, it just wouldn't be super easy for them to pk others like it is now. Sins would have to think about what they were going to do, think about what skills to put on their genie, right now all the sins ive fought stealth-triple spark-auto atack. Its not super bad when one does that, but when they atack u in groups of 2+ it gets difficult to survive.

Reasons why sins wouldn't fail without stealth?
    ~they gather chi like a ***** gathers stds, they have wayyy to many skills that give them wayyy to much chi
    ~they have 2 teleports (i know the stun one has a long cooldown though), one even has a stun and other teleports u isntantly 35 meters (farther even then hell distance shrink, 30m)
    ~Fast auto atack
    ~can stunlock better then most bms
    ~dodge 25% of the atacks that hit them (not inculding evasion for meele atacks)
    ~if u get them to 0hp their skill puts them back at 20%, making it imposable to 1 shot them without perviously getting them to 0hp

with good genie skills, sins can do just as good like any other class in pvp (if not better). And to whoever says sins are more squshy then archers, thats a lie. Archers cannot dodge 25% of the atacks put on them, archers cannot get 20% more hp when someone kills them. Archers do have def skills though, one that goes away in 1 hit, one that reduces dmg by 33% and u can't stun them. But out of just those skills, i would pick what sins have, because what sins have are buffs, and they can keep them on almost all the time.

To address the issue that sins have to be next to their opponets, unlike archers, sins have 2 teleports better then ANY other teleport in the game (they even cost less chi, exept holy distance shrink costs 5 chi less then sins normal teleport), and there is alwase holy path if for some reason they are having trouble. Oh yea, and sins can paralize you for... 15 secs? i think

anyway im not QQing about sins, but i will QQ to the sins that stealth-triple spark atack me and then turn invisable when i look at them
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes, because a Sin will sit there and tank your spark. Take a step back, Tackling, sits down and take a sip of tea.

Sins have 2 stuns. We have a bunch of other shtz but they are not stuns.

yeah they will have to stay their and sip the becuz they have no other choice becuz its the last tea they will ever be drinking lol muhahahah a sin should be in the middle of a battle doing as much damge as they can wile bm are in the middle doing more damage and a barb in the front line doing more damage and can take it owning all the other classes haahhaahahh lol but i have to try a sin out i have a lvl 9 sin
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This poll is stupid. I voted "No" because that's what I think of this issue: they are ok without stealth as well, not weak. They've got insta-teleport abilities that reach further than psys or mages, immune to stuns, bloodpaint, effective stun locks, criticals and deaden nerves, and almost infinite chi supply for continuous sparking. Stealth is NOT the thing that makes them tricky to fight against.

The thing is, the "they are still overpowered" is the **** I'm NOT agreeing with. So, I vote "No", but without the extra **** after the comma. b:surrender

Overpowered a bit maybe... although I can't really compare since I play a spellcasting class mainly. (unlike Psychics which I can relate to well)
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    HAHA i beat a bm my lvl in a duel without using stealth! whos fail now? :P
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

The BM is fail.

I honestly think they can only beat mages and archers. But not people who have 10k+ physical resist.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ~can stunlock better then most bms
    lulz, please teach me how to stun lock with just 1 stun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

~if u get them to 0hp their skill puts them back at 20%, making it imposable to 1 shot them without perviously getting them to 0hp
    U dont seem to know alot, my friend, thhat skill wont proc if u hit them up from lets say 4k to 0 hp, they would simply DIE.

Sins also fail w/ stealth, dont know why everybody is so afraid of them ;o
    I say again: expel.

EDIT: DUel is NO pvp.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

seeing how mire+ 2 spark+ bolt wil outright kill almost any sin on a crit (yes deaden nervs blah blah blah) and locks them in place for the next 5 to eat it to the face

hell skill spam of calams wil drop most

the bm you fought was dumb and thank you for removeing them from he gene pool

also ohidrkb:bye
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    seeing how mire+ 2 spark+ bolt wil outright kill almost any sin on a crit (yes deaden nervs blah blah blah) and locks them in place for the next 5 to eat it to the face

hell skill spam of calams wil drop most

the bm you fought was dumb and thank you for removeing them from he gene pool

also ohidrkb:bye

GRATZ On 80 yo! Still don't play as much, so it be a while since i get demon.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lulz, please teach me how to stun lock with just 1 stun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Two actually + genie + (Sleep+Silence= "stun"). Its doable but i don't think we are better stunlockers than BMs.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I will say this again. You can't stun lock a competent sin. They have skills to become immune to stuns and immobilization... b:avoid
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Also, there were some old school BMs that could keep u stunlocked for over 9000 minutes, but we dont have those anymore cuz people have no idea how to play their class anymore with all that BH, oracles and FC.

Anyway to be honest I really dont see everybodies fear for sins..they so squishy...........
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009