Top Factions

Options
Cexybeest - Sanctuary
Cexybeest - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
In my opinion it is...

1. Narla- Nothing has gone wrong, promising community
2. RavenZ- They are polish, but there good gamers
3. *Templar*- Promising group, took really long to finish tw
4. Impulse- Would've been number one but Proclivity is gone and too much drama
5 Asuras- b:shocked pk pk
6. Sense- NINJAS b:dirty
7. Cultblood- Should've won tw just some bad communication
8. TrueMythz- Don't B*tch at me for having cultblood first cuz TM won a land but TM has good communication skills and loyalty but I dont think there as good, but communication and loyalty might make them the yellow blob b:chuckle
9. WeRRoyal- Most active good leveled guild i've seen other than the ones listed above b:surrender
10 HellsCore- Not really sure what to put here

DISCUSS
Post edited by Cexybeest - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I smell massive QQ fest coming....b:shocked
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Cexybeest - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    then let them flame!
  • Rul - Heavens Tear
    Rul - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    In my opinion it is...

1. Narla- Nothing has gone wrong, promising community
    2. RavenZ- They are polish, but there good gamers
    3. *Templar*- Promising group, took really long to finish tw
    4. Impulse- Would've been number one but Proclivity is gone and too much drama
    5 Asuras- b:shocked pk pk
    6. Sense- NINJAS b:dirty
    7. Cultblood- Should've won tw just some bad communication
    8. TrueMythz- Don't B*tch at me for having cultblood first cuz TM won a land but TM has good communication skills and loyalty but I dont think there as good, but communication and loyalty might make them the yellow blob b:chuckle
    9. WeRRoyal- Most active good leveled guild i've seen other than the ones listed above b:surrender
    10 HellsCore- Not really sure what to put here

DISCUSS

I'm more less agree ^^
    And hell-agree with number 1 :P
    I see QQ'ing coming too
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    id go with

1. Narla
    2. Impulse- they r still strong
    3. Asuras
    4. Templar- they got so many people
    5. Raven- had a nice tw time
    6. Sence- i kno many pro people from sense

eh fill in the rest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cexybeest - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    id go with

1. Narla
    2. Impulse- they r still strong
    3. Asuras
    4. Templar- they got so many people
    5. Raven- had a nice tw time
    6. Sence- i kno many pro people from sense

eh fill in the rest

meh impulse is dying but still great lvlz and yah they r probobly better than tamplar
  • Rul - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    meh impulse is dying but still great lvlz and yah they r probobly better than tamplar

I always said the same thing, Impulse will NEVER be an stable guildb:thanks
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Even though your list has the guild I'm in at #1, your list still oozes fail imo.

I hate ranking so early in the game when very little real development has occured, but what the hell let's make this fun.

1) Impulse/Narla - A tie. Firstly, idc who quit Impulse or why. They still have a perfectly formidable force until proven otherwise. I put Narla up here as sharing the #1 spot because we obviously have the ability to compete with Impulse as far as PvE TWs are concerned. I know that isn't saying much, but once again I say that there has been very little room for guilds to develop or deconstruct.

2) Templar/Sense - Another tie. I don't know much about either guild but they seem to be on equal footing with one another. Both have substantial amounts of people and seem stable. Most of this opinion is speculation though.

3) TrueMythz - I really don't think they could hold a candle against the above, but their overt and forceful spamming of WC in the early days of the server to gain people has (to the chagrin of the rest of the world) worked to some extent. Plus they foolishly boxed themselves in under Impulseon the TW map, so they have sorely limited their ability to grow. Their only hope is if Impulse is mortally ruined by in-fighting and/or dies.

4) RavenZ - I don't care if they took land first, that doesn't make them the best. Granted it is an achievement considering the numbers they took in. I passed by their TW meeting spot in Etherblade by accident 10 minutes before their TW and they had a very small group huddled around the teleport so I believe there is SOME truth to the amount of people they said they brought. Their resourcefulness with small numbers will do them wonders in early PvE TW but they'll be ruined when things shift to PvP.

There is no #5 because no one is deserving of it.

(DISCLAIMER: This list is a no-effort 2-in-the-morning rough generalization of what I believe. Criticism is welcome but will likely be ignored because I don't care. I can and probably will be proven wrong at some point. Direct all hate mail to LOLUMAD@goatse.cx)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Lol. Narlia's spokes-people said this when the asuras people left and made a faction. Impulse isnt dying, nor will it ever die. We are here to stay, get over it b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Tigraos - Heavens Tear
    Tigraos - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What about "Destiny"?
    I know they have 200 members, are very active and have numerous 70+ and 60+.
    They just didnt TW cause the Leader was off when they were outbidden b:shocked

Think they should at least be in your top 10, but i must admit i am not sure about the lvls the others have.
  • Evil_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Evil_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dude that list is fu ked up u dont even know what yr talking about
  • Pandalos - Archosaur
    Pandalos - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dude that list is fu ked up u dont even know what yr talking about

Gotto love a well argumented reply
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. Narla - Stability, organization, and a well-rounded faction with good officers and members, suitable for pkers/pvers alike, what else can you really look for?

2. Impulse - Even though the faction has had its drama/turmoil, it is nonetheless a force to be reckon with in TW with the amount of cashshopping in the faction. Only time can tell with Nova now as leader.

3. Asura - Lots of high level cashshoppers here, split off from Impulse, however leadership is questionable

4. Templars - 200 members, but 2 hrs 34 min for a PvE TW? That spells doom.

5. Sense - One word..."DeadGame"

6. TrueMyth - Got a few decent members in the faction, has too wide of a level gap however

Rest of the factions not even going to mention...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What about "Destiny"?
    I know they have 200 members, are very active and have numerous 70+ and 60+.
    They just didnt TW cause the Leader was off when they were outbidden b:shocked

That's no excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol. Narlia's spokes-people said this when the asuras people left and made a faction. Impulse isnt dying, nor will it ever die. We are here to stay, get over it b:bye

This. There are a good number of people in Impulse that won't let it die. To be honest, it's probably a good thing that ULMOS left. I've heard some horror stories about his little misadventures. ... <3 Proski though. He's pretty cool to me.

The only way to become stronger is by these trials by fire.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i havnt been in any other faction than impulse so i cant tell how they are doing >_> but things are still going strongb:kissb:kiss now worry about your own shizzleb:angry
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i havnt been in any other faction than impulse so i cant tell how they are doing >_> but things are still going strongb:kissb:kiss now worry about your own shizzleb:angry

Well that's the thing. We in Narla have nothing to "worry" about, per se. So we must find alternate ways to amuse ourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I say its too early in the game to really know for sure who is 'top guild'.

Just sit back and enjoy the PvE TW's folks. Because one day, in the future, you are going to hear a lot of QQ'ing about how people miss PvE TW.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Yes we are, Narla owns the whole map and therefore they know everything! They don`t own it? I guess I skip that application to narwhals then =). Till we get some unbiased rankings, Imma rock with narwhals!

Ps. Narwhals > Narla
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I

Just sit back and enjoy the PvE TW's folks. Because one day, in the future, you are going to hear a lot of QQ'ing about how people miss PvE TW.

QFT +9000

Get your fill in now folks. Cause its gonna get real hot soon b:shocked
  • Rul - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes we are, Narla owns the whole map and therefore they know everything! They don`t own it? I guess I skip that application to narwhals then =). Till we get some unbiased rankings, Imma rock with narwhals!

Ps. Narwhals > Narla

I Lol'd way too much with that thing ROFLb:surrender
  • Rime - Raging Tide
    Rime - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you dont like what I have to say: Don't read it.
    As far as I can tell. Most of the rankings have been done by Narla. So your always going to say your faction is #1. Even if your faction sucks. The only other thing I can say, Is it doesnt matter wether Narla Or Impulse is #1. Both fations have had there times of being a villains and they have had there times of being a Heros. You cant say things like your all Organized, if you still have people harassing others.
    Impulse has had its problems. People who are use to small factions looking to be babied, Will leave. Impulse grew at a fast rate what will always lead to some problems. Narla grew at a slower rate, What allowed for more structure. But still has flaws.
    RavenZ- thats grate that they are how they are but they will be playing the number game all the time.
    you can have a few good players but if the other factions can overwhelm you its going to be ither a fast loss or a long hall to the end.
    Templar- thy have the numbers but can they get them moving?
    the other factions I cant say much about.

So
    1~5.) Can't put anyone in here. No one has shown me anything that gives them a a spot in the Top 5.
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You guys are all wrong. This is my list.

1) QQme
    2)QQyou
    3) Nefarious
    4) Calamity
    5) Conquerors.
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Narla be hating on Sense b:sad
  • YoshiBomb - Archosaur
    YoshiBomb - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just last night a was in a pk fight along with 3 other impulse vs 10+ pkers from other factions. and no they wernt low levels. i saw 3 people with calamities and plenty of green weapons, meaning they were 60+.

we dominated tehm. tehy were ALL in SafeZone.. just 4 impulse, all it took.

impulse is the strongest guild by far. wether theres a little drama (which i dont see, dunno what ur talking about) or not. we cant break. were just too strong ;)
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you dont like what I have to say: Don't read it.
    Too bad, I'm gonna read it anyway. I'm such a rebel.
    As far as I can tell. Most of the rankings have been done by Narla. So your always going to say your faction is #1. Even if your faction sucks.
    Ah. You caught us. It took us ~5 minutes longer than Impulse to take land last week so it's obvious how much we suck. We're just horrible. I mean come on, ONLY ~40 minutes? Sheesh. That's down-right the worst combination of teamwork and individual strength I've ever seen in my entire life. Even the guilds who didn't take land are laughing at us. But while no one else has wanted to contest our opinions, (likely because our guild is such **** that we're non-factors) there's just no fooling you, is there?
    The only other thing I can say, Is it doesnt matter wether Narla Or Impulse is #1. Both fations have had there times of being a villains and they have had there times of being a Heros. You cant say things like your all Organized, if you still have people harassing others.
    You're right. It dosn't matter. That's why I, a member of Narla, never did rank US as #1, but also gave Impulse the benefit of the doubt and placed them as co-#1. Because as almost all of us have stated, there just hasn't been enough of an opportunity to prove who's high above others other than your typical OT PK-fest which means absolutely nothing.

Also, neither Impulse or Narla are villains. Becuase neither of us are red, silly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just last night a was in a pk fight along with 3 other impulse vs 10+ pkers from other factions. and no they wernt low levels. i saw 3 people with calamities and plenty of green weapons, meaning they were 60+.

impulse is the strongest guild by far. wether theres a little drama (which i dont see, dunno what ur talking about) or not. we cant break. were just too strong ;)

bad attempt to cover up the tracks of your factions recent misfortunes :( I would fire you as my PR guy.
  • Aoshi_ - Archosaur
    Aoshi_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find Narla's attempts to destabilize impulse to be very amusing. 50+% of all of Narla's posts on this thread reference Impulse dying. I'd like to advise you to get rid of the current guy/girl who is feeding you this "information." We lost a few people, key word there being few. We still have plenty of power and ability to compete. I'm sorry, but really, the statements that you are expounding have absolutely no basis in fact and as such, it is merely an attempt to incite drama within Impulse. If Narla is so good, why is it they feel the need to attempt to destabilize another faction? I think that it's because they feel Impulse will be a major threat to them. As for who is top faction, its either Narla or Impulse. I don't think any other faction is up to par with them yet. It's too early to say though, PvP TW will reveal all in due time.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find Narla's attempts to destabilize impulse to be very amusing. 50+% of all of Narla's posts on this thread reference Impulse dying. I'd like to advise you to get rid of the current guy/girl who is feeding you this "information." We lost a few people, key word there being few. We still have plenty of power and ability to compete. I'm sorry, but really, the statements that you are expounding have absolutely no basis in fact and as such, it is merely an attempt to incite drama within Impulse. If Narla is so good, why is it they feel the need to attempt to destabilize another faction? I think that it's because they feel Impulse will be a major threat to them. As for who is top faction, its either Narla or Impulse. I don't think any other faction is up to par with them yet. It's too early to say though, PvP TW will reveal all in due time.

It's called a "rivalry". Get used to it. Though I personally haven't said anything about them as bad as you claim. At least not yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let me tell you a history about "ULMOS" = "Nuala" in RT server

he lvled and took the leadership of Empire, some ppl left the faction and joined QQme...then Nuala who "was against the red beast" and was leader of what it was the top faction of the server left the faction cuz hes probably **** and joined Infamy (the big red faction)

then he sold his account in RT to a dude for 200$ lol (that isnt event legal in pwi) and is here to do the same **** again :D

now enjoy b:bye
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

and then u left the guild also :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]