TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary
    LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    actually, there are strokes of balck across every land to be defended, hence why it is not all red, and your an alt, so meh, your opinion is invalid.

Omg you so stupid lol.. This is where you can realise you play too much games (aka need a life)

My opinion is valide cause after all, im like you (in less dumb), A HUMAN and its a free world where you can say what you think so yeah lol gl and i hope you find something better to do than be jalous of peoples that dont give a damn about you b:kiss
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Omg you so stupid lol.. This is where you can realise you play too much games (aka need a life)

My opinion is valide cause after all, im like you (in less dumb), A HUMAN and its a free world where you can say what you think so yeah lol gl and i hope you find something better to do than be jalous of peoples that dont give a damn about you b:kiss

Dude, GTFO my thread. b:bye Only Nefs and other people who don't want to get "marked" use alts to post.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow dorm, ever to come out of the shadows, and if they defend all, ill give them credit for owning the whole map, but until that happens, they happened. Either way, it wont make any difference to me.If they do defend all, ill give the 30-40 members that deserve credit the credit, but none of the others can even call them self a nefarian, for it stood for much more than its members now can uphold. I myself cant be called one, so before you try and say im saying im better than them, im prob not any more. What i do have, is humility. Take a good look at nef dorm, you defend an honourless bunch. That deserve nothing more than what they have, the hatred of 95% of the server. They no longer uphold anything that nef once stood for. Honour, Being the best of the best in all forms of the game (that includes the way they speak to ppl). I hardly play PWI for the reason that i play a game that requires skill to become the best, not the biggest pockets.

Even GM's are biased (remove this statement if you want, i no longer care) A member who spends prob 3-4k per month on this game, gets to call a gm and PICK the stats to come on gear, instead of the random stats which the game states will come, shows how they care only for money. Even people who commit bannable offenses, like wizzeled, get caught but cant be banned because of how much they spend. Evidence has ben sent to them about all types of offenses, about all types of people, and the only ones who get punished? are the ones who dont spend money on the CS, so there is your victory, you conquered because the GM's turn a blind eye to anything against ToA, as long as you pump there pockets full of money.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dude, GTFO my thread. b:bye Only Nefs and other people who don't want to get "marked" use alts to post.

This thread was originally started by HolyInferno, this is not your thread, however much of a narcissistic person you are. Every person has cognitive functions which can assess situations and enlighten people, from your statement, I would suggest that you require this.
  • LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

Lol, everyone can write what they want dude, as long as you dont break the rule of the forum ;)

And since when you have the "right" to decide who can post in what thread?

So thx everyone for your opinion but ill continue to post b:bye
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

If your less dumb, how come you cant spell valid or jealous? or use proper grammar? in less dumb? go back to school.....actually, maybe start school, that might be a better idea.
  • dorm
    edited March 2010
    You failed to address my statement, as you can see it is true and even if they do not defend, it has been a feat, of endurance or of skill. For defending this week, it will be a different title, that for an entire week the map was of one colour, which holds more recognition, but you cannot deny that it is currently one colour.

You are so intent on your just war, like Nishtara that I showed trying to become a holy martyr, want to enjoy the game? Say congratulations for an achievement and move on.

I myself left long ago when money wasn't so overpowered, and has slowly become more and more powerful, therefore I do not argue on this extent in any way, but to continue that would be beating on a long dead horse.
  • dorm
    edited March 2010
    If your less dumb, how come you cant spell valid or jealous? or use proper grammar? in less dumb? go back to school.....actually, maybe start school, that might be a better idea.

I take it you can speak many different languages too? That your IQ is directly linked to your mistakes whilst speaking another language.

Grow up.
  • LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

Maybe because english is not my language? that i actually talk more than 1 language ? or maybe because i dont pay attention on what im writing? lol, since when writing properly make you someone more intelligent? ( i.e Einstein )
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    dorm wrote: »
    I take it you can speak many different languages too? That your IQ is directly linked to your mistakes whilst speaking another language.

Grow up.

dorm, if you read all statements, i was not the one to first call anyone dumb, s/he decided to call me dumb, so i responded by proving how the statement was flawed, and fyi (if it makes any diff to you)i can speak 3 languages. I am grown up tyvm for caring, however i can choose to write statements that i wish to, as for addressing your statement, im sorry, but i didnt notice you ask me anything, feel free to say and ill do my best to answer those. The map is also imo not fully owned by nef, take this into consideration. Nef has a logo on all of there lands correct? however, about 12 of these lands currently do not have said logo visible, so to that extent, the map to me, is not conquered, and also to me, to fully turn it red, is to conquer.

Also, skill has not won them all of these lands, granted it held a part in starting to defeat legendary back in june/july, but skill has not been used since about oct/nov. When i started to become disillusioned within nef.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Maybe because english is not my language? that i actually talk more than 1 language ? or maybe because i dont pay attention on what im writing? lol, since when writing properly make you someone more intelligent? ( i.e Einstein )

If english is not your first language, why would you go around calling others dumb? Intelligent posts are given more credibility than posts that make no sense whatsoever.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • dorm
    edited March 2010
    However you were the first to link grammar to intelligence, which is what my comment addresses.

So in your non-natural language you happen to have perfect grammar?

All lands are conquered. All Lands are of a single colour. This colour is representative of 1 guild. This guild has made all territories 1 colour.

Your definition of conquered is personal, I provided a statement of this rather than trying to use 1 word which is changed to my personal needs.

As I said, it may be skill, it may be endurance, it is however, a feat.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    dorm wrote: »
    However you were the first to link grammar to intelligence, which is what my comment addresses.

So in your non-natural language you happen to have perfect grammar?

All lands are conquered. All Lands are of a single colour. This colour is representative of 1 guild. This guild has made all territories 1 colour.

Your definition of conquered is personal, I provided a statement of this rather than trying to use 1 word which is changed to my personal needs.

As I said, it may be skill, it may be endurance, it is however, a feat.

feat, not really, since it has happened on 90+% of pw servers, its more what always happens, not really a feat. If you wish for grammar not to be pulled into the first sign of intelligence, to openly call someone dumb is a sign of lacking intelligence, for there be no need to call them anything without first providing reasons as to why.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Get this straight: if you have to do something that is not considered a good thing (ie. post from alts), expect to be flamed. I understand that if you don't want to post with your main, it's okay for me. But really, when an alt posts, people think it's Nef alt posting. And right now Nef alts aren't really wanted in this thread.
  • LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    If english is not your first language, why would you go around calling others dumb? Intelligent posts are given more credibility than posts that make no sense whatsoever.

hmm saying that my opinion doesn't count because I'm using an "improper avatar" make sense? I mean, does he realise what he even says? .. there is persons, humans behind the computer, its not an imaginary character that you can just ignore like a NPC lol.. too much hours on games i swear..
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lawl the map went all red you guys fail, how did you guys fail to even keep 1 territory
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nef havent won yet, to claim a full map, all attack must be defended aswell, with attacks still active, they havent won.....yet

And who said JoHnNyPh is dumb b:bye
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Wuts dat, I see green! Congrats to Regicide for taking a land off nef b:victoryb:victory
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    hmm saying that my opinion doesn't count because I'm using an "improper avatar" make sense? I mean, does he realise what he even says? .. there is persons, humans behind the computer, its not an imaginary character that you can just ignore like a NPC lol.. too much hours on games i swear..

Because people have experienced enough problems with level 1 alts. People see red (pun intended :D) if they see low level alt on this thread. Actually, this thread should be 70+ only. Or maybe even 90+.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    well, nef made history, the first faction to FAIL to fully conquer the map. They lost. That is history, never has a faction gone for the whole map, only to lose the chance to say they did it within 3 hrs.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    And who said JoHnNyPh is dumb b:bye

venus, you call everyone dumb, so what you say means nothing lol.
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    venus, you call everyone dumb, so what you say means nothing lol.

see Johnny that's why most ppl don't like you bc you just can never shut up and just have to pick at everyone. tbh I don't much for what you say, I just found the 3 hour map hold a bit funny and thought that quote fit.
  • FuRiouS_One - Sanctuary
    FuRiouS_One - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nef havent won yet, to claim a full map, all attack must be defended aswell, with attacks still active, they havent won.....yet

interesting "opinion". yep that statement is just an "opinion".

Fact is the map was conquered, screen shots plastered all over the net now for your proof. And dont worry the green booger will be once again removed.

Gotta love the haters/QQers b:chuckleb b:chuckle b:chuckle
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    see Johnny that's why most ppl don't like you bc you just can never shut up and just have to pick at everyone. tbh I don't much for what you say, I just found the 3 hour map hold a bit funny and thought that quote fit.

actually, i have more friends than enemies, and by nef's own rule, you didnt conquer, who in nef said to regi when they won land, its not a victory if you cant defend? welll nef failed to defend, so by your own rule, you failed
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Johnny forgive me I dont see you often in game ( thank God ) but maybe you didn't realize I left Nef 2 weeks ago. See I was one of the Old Nef ( 14 months tyvm ) and decided my love for the game was greater than my need for a weekly pay check from Nef or being in the faction that would eventually paint the map red, which they did no matter how long ( great job Nef ). So if your pokes are at me bc you believe I'm still in Nef well pffft just one more time you're wrong. If its just bc your basically nasty, well then carry on. b:kiss
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    How bittersweet. Hope it was a good two hours lol.

Interesting adjustment to the attack on us. Wish I could have done strat this week 8/ Darn work cut my time 8/
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    interesting "opinion". yep that statement is just an "opinion".

Fact is the map was conquered, screen shots plastered all over the net now for your proof. And dont worry the green booger will be once again removed.

Gotta love the haters/QQers b:chuckleb b:chuckle b:chuckle

Map was conquered. Sorreh that was a couple hours ago. We don't live in the past b:kiss
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Johnny forgive me I dont see you often in game ( thank God ) but maybe you didn't realize I left Nef 2 weeks ago. See I was one of the Old Nef ( 14 months tyvm ) and decided my love for the game was greater than my need for a weekly pay check from Nef or being in the faction that would eventually paint the map red, which they did no matter how long ( great job Nef ). So if your pokes are at me bc you believe I'm still in Nef well pffft just one more time you're wrong. If its just bc your basically nasty, well then carry on. b:kiss

No, i poke at you because you are the type of person that deserves it? Its easy and brings joy to my friends to watch me poke fun at you. As for you not caring about a paycheck, i remember you complaing like hell that pay was late a couple days. You dont see me in game, because i play a better game, that requires skill, guess thats why the only nef person ive seen there, got destroyed by half the server 1 at a time.
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    No, i poke at you because you are the type of person that deserves it? Its easy and brings joy to my friends to watch me poke fun at you. As for you not caring about a paycheck, i remember you complaing like hell that pay was late a couple days. You dont see me in game, because i play a better game, that requires skill, guess thats why the only nef person ive seen there, got destroyed by half the server 1 at a time.

As I said:
    If its just bc your basically nasty, well then carry on. b:kiss
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grats on Nefies for taking the map.
    Grats to Regi for winning some bk.

Just a few words...

Was kinda excited Regi won some map bk... but not after all the trash in wc started... Seriously... U won a gank... ok gratz... That's a good 1st step... But shut up your dogs in wc, all that do is trashtalk & boast as if it's some achievent of a lifetime.
    Freaking seriously... I didn't see this kind of **** from Nef when they won... Duno if leaders or however put leeshes on them, but it's much nicer than seeing your **** on wc...

I feel like applying to Nef just to see u whipped of the map next week.

Gluck to all the rest this week & have fun in tws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]