edited March 2010
    I'm werebeast.

Just thought I'd let everyone know : D.

fix'd b:kissb:kiss
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    46 Nefarious territories and 1 Regicide territory.. b:cry Thanks for the report Sarunya b:cute b:victory
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ME WANT MORE LAND. b:angry
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Accel-ho..where have you been?! havent seen you for a while b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Name: Regicide
    Game: Perfect World International
    Server: Sanctuary
    Members: 284
    Characters: 303

b:shocked Super Guild Expansion Stone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol VILKASS, I think that's based on the forum registrations =x Dunno if they count 'friend' designation as members too.. xD

Also, Accel & Nai <33
    Wybum, you're not a beast, you're a bum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol VILKASS, I think that's based on the forum registrations =x Dunno if they count 'friend' designation as members too.. xD

Also, Accel & Nai <33
    Wybum, you're not a beast, you're a bum.

b:kissb:dirtyb:cute

And lol yes it is based off the accounts registered to the site :P my friend status is a part of the entire members b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *eats up the info i missed in the last few days* :d yumyum

wish you luck this week regi b:victory well tbh mostly to dan and the core members who stayed and worked hard up until these days and didnt give up >.> wish sanct. had more pple like that. =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    *eats up the info i missed in the last few days* :d yumyum

wish you luck this week regi b:victory well tbh mostly to dan and the core members who stayed and worked hard up until these days and didnt give up >.> wish sanct. had more pple like that. =o

Alright chums, lets do this. LEEEROOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEENNNNNNKINSSSSSSSSSS
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Should be fun ^^ Hope I make it on time for TW. I has work :/
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:shocked Super Guild Expansion Stone?

Naaah, it's just that Samthesmile is so big n ugly he takes up 65 spacesb:laugh
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Naaah, it's just that Samthesmile is so big n ugly he takes up 65 spacesb:laugh

^ Quote for the mother-fing truth b:laugh
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nice, Saru. b:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Enely and Enely Jr.? Seriously?

14:06 Enelysion attacking Tradewind Village [Nefarious]
    20:00 EnelyJr attacking The Harshlands [Nefarious]

GMs should really look into that.
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nice job on the battlefront report Saru b:victory.

And sister/daughter/brother factions are allowed to bid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i believe an alt faction (whatever you want to call it) just can't bid on its own land.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i believe an alt faction (whatever you want to call it) just can't bid on its own land.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't EnelyJr tramped Enely's bid? If I remember correctly, didn't a faction leader get ban once for asking someone to tramp it's bid so they can bid elsewhere?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I believe that the faction has to be a serious TW faction. It can be assumed that a faction with a absurdly low refund is not a serious faction and is most likely being used to alter times/ line-ups/ whateva.

Proving this however is difficult, and I don't think the GM's take much interest in the matter :p

I am pretty sure blindeye is correct as well.
    edited March 2010
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't EnelyJr tramped Enely's bid? If I remember correctly, didn't a faction leader get ban once for asking someone to tramp it's bid so they can bid elsewhere?
    that 'tramped' could just possibly be a switch in choice of which time position to put enelysion or enelyjr (assuming it IS really a Jr faction, which alot of other factions have anyways)

btw wow to the list of factions in the battle report lol only 6 originals if you include nef that are still existing active =/ Dont forget factions like Epic, WiccanWay, and validus too though =o some of them are gone but have shined brighter than the newer ones, some credit to them.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Okay , okay ! Sanctuary's TW parties will soon be over , now some1 come to RT and make an old leg/old nef/enely( although I never had much info about you guys ... )/regi so I can join it <3 b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In other news... at 12:59p EST today, the map went entirely red! :O
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Congrats to Nef for winning the game, now disband and make 2 different factions to do it all over again b:victory
  • haurkidding
    haurkidding Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Enely and Enely Jr.? Seriously?

14:06 Enelysion attacking Tradewind Village [Nefarious]
    20:00 EnelyJr attacking The Harshlands [Nefarious]

GMs should really look into that.

http://i44.tinypic.com/x4f6vr.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2jahzlk.jpg
    edited March 2010
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Congrats to Nef for winning the game, now disband and make 2 different factions to do it all over again b:victory

Nef havent won yet, to claim a full map, all attack must be defended aswell, with attacks still active, they havent won.....yet
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary
    LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nef havent won yet, to claim a full map, all attack must be defended aswell, with attacks still active, they havent won.....yet

Dude lol, you funny.. quite pathetic too but funny... it doesnt matter if they won yet or not or if they dont keep it this week or the next etc.. the fact is right now, THE MAP IS ALL RED mean that at least, at one time, they were the owners of ALL THE MAP.. who care if its for 2 hours, 2 days, 2 months or 2 years lol
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Dude lol, you funny.. quite pathetic too but funny... it doesnt matter if they won yet or not or if they dont keep it this week or the next etc.. the fact is right now, THE MAP IS ALL RED mean that at least, at one time, they were the owners of ALL THE MAP.. who care if its for 2 hours, 2 days, 2 months or 2 years lol
    Was it necessary to make an alt to post something like this? b:chuckle
  • LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary
    LiLNeytiri - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Was it necessary to make an alt to post something like this? b:chuckle

Im not in nef if its what you mean, and im not playing PWI either =) My main char is lvl 18 gg? (i have better things to do with my money b:chuckle)
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010

actually, there are strokes of balck across every land to be defended, hence why it is not all red, and your an alt, so meh, your opinion is invalid.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    "Every land is occupied and is of one colour" - this statement is true, ergo this event has happened. This has occurred on Sanctuary with Nefarious taking all land.

There are lands to be defended next week too, guess what, there will be lands to be defended until the servers are taken down.

P.S. Your argument is invalid because you use capitals in the middle of your name