TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sarunya, Sarah and myself.....what a trio of fun that comes up every weekend b:dirty b:dirty . I is so lucky b:chuckle
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ermmm, i never said that alt was you, it was a side note, so your brain must not be that good, since it couldnt identify that fact, as for me having no skill, tell that to all the neffies who say i do, and all the ones who say you dont, but i dont need talk, i will gladly prove my skill. You dont attack other bm's? what a joke, you once tried to say you solo'ed all 4 regi cat barbs in a tw, when they were on our crystal, so your brain, may be a little rusty from non use. You dont see me pk solo, or in groups? what a shock, i never went in groups, and the fact i havent pk'ed in maybe 5 months is due to that fact. I never pick on lvl 30's, strange how that was the general nef strategy of getting red name, never from fighting their own lvl's, though regi did the same.

Also, baiting archers? the last archer i wanted fight was milyen, so baiting lvl 102's, is ahrdly an act of cowardice. Lets add, he ran from that fight when the veno helping him got ran off. I never said i was a pk'er, but i did enjoy weatching you get locked down for 10 minutes on allods, was fun for you to see what true PvP players are capable of. In pwi, you dont wait out your stuns, you override them making them useless. If you wish to test skill, ill gladly show you how much i have, but i can already give out your tactic. Most likely will be highland till the crit boost goes off, HF and bramble rage and pray it kills me, cause thats the only tactic, i ever see you employ.

Many people may leave this server tonight, when the new one is released, however, if the gm's ever do reset the map, be fun watch nef lose maybe 150 ppl that are only there for the money they earn, granted about 50 will stay, and most are respectable people (even the ones i hate). Shame sinagel, you will never have the ability to earn respect from anyone. You even saying wizzeled has skill to match his gear, proves your idiotic comments, especially how you loved going off about him failing with zero skill. Gear now controls tw and all PvP on this server, skill is redundant, that is why nef dominates, very few have skill, but have the wallets in RL to pay for the gear.

I said he failed as a person. You fail just as much. And no. The br tactic is for mass kills. I don't need a crit on br to kill you seeing I have nailed 6k on you with cleave alone. I give credit where it's dued. Who are you to say who's a pker and who's not if going by your words ( I haven't pked in 5 months)?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    drop the "look how high i can hit" **** seriously, i don't know why people do that. it's all gear and stats and the right debuffs unless the opponent is totally stupid with their gear. if you can hit 6k on someone with cleave they can probably do the same under the same circumstances.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I heard Ghostring hit Templar for 57k or something like that b:shocked
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ghostrings has a scary weapon *shudders*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I heard Ghostring hit Templar for 57k or something like that b:shocked

Nope that was me with my nirvana bow b:shocked
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a demon bowbarian can have 18k+ accuracy b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wow much posts lol

btw reading back, strife n accel i think u fell for a sarcasm troll on page 317 >_>; (that Rainbowtea guy) i highly doubt someone in nef would have to be on an alt just to say 'that', its most likely someone NOT in nef
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I

freaking

love

this

thread .

It's drama is limitless .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a demon bowbarian can have 18k+ accuracy b:shocked

Somebody buy me the resets and gives me a purge bow and I'll make it happen. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I

freaking

love

this

thread .

It's drama is limitless .

Just keep swimming, just keep swimminggg.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I said he failed as a person. You fail just as much. And no. The br tactic is for mass kills. I don't need a crit on br to kill you seeing I have nailed 6k on you with cleave alone. I give credit where it's dued. Who are you to say who's a pker and who's not if going by your words ( I haven't pked in 5 months)?

6k....yea, when you have me fully debuffed and you fully buffed maybe, so thanks for proving once more some stupidity from yourself and getting a crit off. Tell you what sin, instead of blabing about things that you cannot do, could fight me, just our own buffs, and if you can hit with cleave a 6k non crit, then ill give you credit. Shame you'll prob be lucky to hit 3k against me. As you know deep down, you cant do anything to hurt me, or any other decent HA. Whats next, you hit a 10k shot on BigP?

However, its still nice to see sin, that after all those warnings, and 2 kicks from nef, you still cant follow the basic rule in nef's app about trash talking in public forums. Shame you crawled so far up certain crevices on templar and others in guild, that they wont act and give you the treatment they would give others who did this. But then again, no management except sas and xara ever had the guts to do something about it. And last time, you got 5-6 cronies to leave to force them to consider inviting you back.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hum...cronnies? I call them friends. Notice that when you left there wasn't much drama=).
    If anything I quote milyen "first person to kill Johnny and posts ss gets 100k" (Btw mil you owe me and core 100k each). You weren't much loved for betraying those who you considered as friends then trashed to join ene.

Get your facts strait. I was kicked once. And it wasn't for causing public drama. Personal flames are allowed since it's between me and 1 other person. It doesn't reflect the guild and only reflect on me. please johnny stop making yourself look bad. Loyalty isn't just momentary it shows true character. Yes I was kicked, did you see me apply to reg or any of the other guilds like you? Unlike you, I'm loyal to those who deserve it. You are like a dog, wagging your tail to anyone who tosses you a bone.

As for beating you into oblivion, I'll happily post after our next tw
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hum...cronnies? I call them friends. Notice that when you left there wasn't much drama=).
    If anything I quote milyen "first person to kill Johnny and posts ss gets 100k" (Btw mil you owe me and core 100k each). You weren't much loved for betraying those who you considered as friends then trashed to join ene.

Get your facts strait. I was kicked once. And it wasn't for causing public drama. Personal flames are allowed since it's between me and 1 other person. It doesn't reflect the guild and only reflect on me. please johnny stop making yourself look bad. Loyalty isn't just momentary it shows true character. Yes I was kicked, did you see me apply to reg or any of the other guilds like you? Unlike you, I'm loyal to those who deserve it. You are like a dog, wagging your tail to anyone who tosses you a bone.

As for beating you into oblivion, I'll happily post after our next tw

Quote, mil never said that when i left, as the first thing he said was, dont worry johnny, you'll still get paid for the tw you just helped us in, so maybe YOU should get your facts straight. And i never betrayed anyone, if you had a brain, you would remember i joined emi as requested by a couple of nef members, and then nef memebrs started trashing me, then i joined enel later to help other friends. Also, just because there is no drama in game wehen i left, needless to say, there were plenty wanting me to return to nef, way more thn wanting you to come back, hell the poll on you showed 50% of the faction said no to you returning. I was given an open invitation to return, even from heaven, who is actually someone in nef i personally believe has some modicum of decency left. You obviously forget when Sas kicked you out of nef aswell. And you BEGGED and PLEADED with him to let you back in. Unbeknown to you, i actually speak to sas on vent from time to time, and i remmeber him talking about how he kicked you from nef, all those long months ago.

If mil did post that bounty, then he doe owe core, xara, doomKK, and others 100k, however sin, from checking who kills me, as i always do, your name, i hate to say, never once showed up. In fact the person who killed me first was xara, so i guess he should get the money. Friends/cronies, t was all the same, is till remember the spat in FC "you kicked sin?, ok then im gone" Mendolin has left the faction and you know what, the officers at the time, loved when she quit, they were laughing that the one person, who couldn't remove themselves from your "lower" regions on the forums was finally gone, what a shame she came back and is now an exec, how the righteous faction, is now partly ran, by the person who said all clerics should have the ability to open their legs wide in game.

And when i applyed to enel, you do realise enel wasnt fighting you guys? so how did i run off to fight with nef's enemies? sarunya made that choice after i came, and since she's a true friend, i backed her up. Notice how you'll fight me "in TW", guess proves you are actually scared to be proven wrong outside, you'll fight when im purged/amp'ed/poisoned/cleric debuffed and your fully buffed, but not alone, failure of an epic scale yet again sin, kudos
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you said 5-6. That's 1. Mendolin left due to other issues as well. Get your facts strait. As for not saying you left, it was more like didn't care that you leave. Heaven offered anyone a chance to come back and tbh, we didn't lose much in losing you. Feel free to bash me if you wish but do not bash people unrelated. Indirectly alluding that she is a hoe is a very very poor choice. Messing with me is one thing but don't drag unrelated people in or you will get burned.

Sas kicked me for 2 hours. That and afterwards he promoted me to executor. Yah it was kind of a way to show that no one's immune from kicking. Of course that was hum... a long time ago. Note that through all of it I stuck with 1 guild and only 1.

You still haven't addressed the true issue here. Your loyalty. Are you really loyal or are you trying to get ene to compromise their own sense of identity to stand a chance for land? Cause if that happens it won't be ene getting land or winning. It'll be something else and only those who view people as tools can really understand or not be disgusted at their own actions.

As for fighting you, we generally only debuff those who are a threat. Only time you're ever purged was due to aoe purge, spear, or bow. Also in tw, don't I also face the same debuffs? If we are both debuffed then it's even grounds when I do nail you? As for pking, like you said yourself=) you haven't pked in 5 months, I haven't for 2 weeks. It'd be unfair and the next thing I hear you QQ about is omg he pks, he's a gold hoe, I can't win because of his gear or something on those lines. So if you really want to 1 on 1 to the death I'm game.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you said 5-6. That's 1. Mendolin left due to other issues as well. Get your facts strait. As for not saying you left, it was more like didn't care that you leave. Heaven offered anyone a chance to come back and tbh, we didn't lose much in losing you. Feel free to bash me if you wish but do not bash people unrelated. Indirectly alluding that she is a hoe is a very very poor choice. Messing with me is one thing but don't drag unrelated people in or you will get burned.

Sas kicked me for 2 hours. That and afterwards he promoted me to executor. Yah it was kind of a way to show that no one's immune from kicking. Of course that was hum... a long time ago. Note that through all of it I stuck with 1 guild and only 1.

You still haven't addressed the true issue here. Your loyalty. Are you really loyal or are you trying to get ene to compromise their own sense of identity to stand a chance for land? Cause if that happens it won't be ene getting land or winning. It'll be something else and only those who view people as tools can really understand or not be disgusted at their own actions.

As for fighting you, we generally only debuff those who are a threat. Only time you're ever purged was due to aoe purge, spear, or bow. Also in tw, don't I also face the same debuffs? If we are both debuffed then it's even grounds when I do nail you? As for pking, like you said yourself=) you haven't pked in 5 months, I haven't for 2 weeks. It'd be unfair and the next thing I hear you QQ about is omg he pks, he's a gold hoe, I can't win because of his gear or something on those lines. So if you really want to 1 on 1 to the death I'm game.

actually, i fully remember mendolin leaving due to your kick, i could name others, but most of them are actually decent ppl, that you manipulated, so i wont drag there names in, as for mendolin, i state what she wrote, and everyone saw when she posted on forums, not my fault if that is construed the way you took it. Gold hoes, yea, you are one, but that only partially can make up for lack of skill, take some of the best actual pk'ers this game ever had, and you'll find none of them, were heavy heavy CS's, now i know this may be foreign thinking to you sin, but im talking actual skill, not bought ability. That of course means im leaning towards the great pk'ers like ayano, kingpinky (who after nef's attempt to not let in, he got in on his bm, thx to myself and core vouching and not revealing his true identity).

I am loyal to those who deserve loyalty, unfortunatly, the arrogant, facetious attitude of most of nef when i chose to leave, ended any deserving of loyalty from myself, however the friends i still have there, and there are several, i am still loyal to. I dont class myself as great aswell sin, i am modest about my ability. I am good, not great, however, you cannot call yourself anything other than great, and because of that attitude, any hope of you even being called good is thrown out the window, you are nothing more than the average bm,. who is easily available to every faction in the game.

Sas may have only kicked you for a short time, but truth still stands, you were kicked twice, and by nef rules, you should have been placed on do-not invite list, as most others were. Makes no odds to me, its fun watching you there, stirring up FC by putting down all the members, making lewd remarks to the underage girls in chat. Its still fun to drop by the FC and look at what is said. Also, im also i high target for purge, note 2 weeks ago, when i was there, i was first person to be purged, while milyen was fighting me, i also have seen several veno's purposely target me.

Also with me notpk'ing for 5 months, i still know you wouldnt beat me alone, and ill gladly prove it, and one thing, i dont QQ about pk. Its pk, go white and expect to be killed, main rule. Just dont QQ when you cant do anything against me solo without needing a genie to get me below maybe 4k hp.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *Prepares a salmon with strifey b:pleased
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options

b:shocked ooooo, ill bring tuna and make it a party b:chuckle
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <--out of popcorn from watching all the drama
    nom nom nom b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Glad i can be of entertainment Vil, we all been laughing on vent and skype about this aswell. Brightened my day up no end. Shame i didn't have someone with intelligence to have a battle of the minds with, but most that do, don't post idiotic stuff to begin with. Well, time do some RL stuff, games are only games anyway, ill be back tomorrow for more fun, cya all then.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i would appreciate it if you would leave me out of any argument or quarrel you are in. you dont even know me...
    i have never talked trash/ disrespected you in any way, shape or form and i would appreciate it if you would give me that same respect.
    as for your facts please correct them.
    1.) the only thing i said in faction before i left and after sin was kicked was "wtf?"
    2.) the only thing that was ever posted in forums about me leaving was from me on my re-application and thats why it was considered a ragequit. this image is directly from my re-app to nef
    20gcrbd.jpg
    3.) about the legs being spread comment... ROFL i was talking about how every class of female characters have their legs open to some degree except for clerics. i used that as an argument of why i didnt like a certain fashion on clerics because my clerics legs are closed and it messed up the clothes...
    b:surrender thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDaniel - Sanctuary
    TheDaniel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ok then im gone" Mendolin has left the faction and you know what, the officers at the time, loved when she quit, they were laughing that the one person, who couldn't remove themselves from your "lower" regions on the forums was finally gone, what a shame she came back and is now an exec, how the righteous faction, is now partly ran, by the person who said all clerics should have the ability to open their legs wide in game.

lol b:chuckle
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wtf quote lol >.>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

I actually dislike the taste of seafood >_> Not to mention the smell b:cry

This drama is so wonderful. I love seeing a self-righteous nab BM trash talk others. The more he retaliates the more damage he does to himself.

I wish I hadn't deleted those SS's of sinangel telling me he was going to get all of LG banned for hacking tw. He's always been a poor sport :) "Why isn't my purge spear working, hmmmm"... translation "QQ, I need to purge this bm's single buff in a duel to win."

Ahh :)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Deceptipoo~ open open :3

and since when do any of the caster classes open their legs?
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This is like football b:shocked Me quarter back yo b:victory
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Hm... I sense a new thread upcoming in the Suggestion Box Section b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options

wut? u want me to roundhouse kick you, you say?
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

In OHT when killing Blackhole maybe? b:shocked
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle *grabs some more popcorn*b:cute

Oh and btw.. just stop fighting lol, we all know nef is ruling sanctuary atm, and they will go for regi soon, that is a known fact.
    Just play around for few weeks to then later see any change in the tw map... all red or can a faction actually stand up against nef.
    And some people in nef are actually really nice, like Heavenfire, Secondtonone, skylead and watercress.

And no faction is perfect, every faction has its drama/idiot members, and if some people from nef likes to talk from their alt, let them do so lol, atleast we know from what fac they are and what they want to tell us. b:pleased.

A saying says that when you tell something to others, it will be reflected, if you trashtalk someone, then expect to be trashtalked back, if you insult someone, then expect being insulted back. So instead of all this, just be nice, enjoy your gameplay and dont bother yourself and dont waste time here saying something that 50% of the people wont even mind reading. Those that read this will know who i refer myself to.