TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't give yourselves more credit than you deserve. We had you down in less than 6 minutes.

LOLUMAD?! Scale of 1-10? 8D

Why don't you Nef alts compose the Battlefield Reports for us then? If timing is so vital to your egos, at least you can "properly" represent yourself by taking your ever so valuable time and writing the report yourself. You can't even work up the courage to post from your main, what use is pride to you over a small time discrepancy?

Anyway, thanks for the reports Saru ^_^
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary7
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary7 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sigh... as a big supporter of logical thinking... the word "approximately" really does cover about +/- 1 minute... unless it's a 5-10 minutes difference, shouldn't really need to complain about it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i think the whole thing goes BOTH ways lol.

cause if it were so menial, no one would be posting or defending as to why 'it doesnt matter', and refusing to budge their stance on that mer '+/- min'.

edit*
    on both sides i see each other 'belittleing' as to why it should change or be kept that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ nef alts b:kiss
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Why don't you Nef alts compose the Battlefield Reports for us then? If timing is so vital to your egos, at least you can "properly" represent yourself by taking your ever so valuable time and writing the report yourself. You can't even work up the courage to post from your main, what use is pride to you over a small time discrepancy?

This is exactly what I thought ROFL b:shockedb:chuckle

Sarunya<3
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    QQ /wrist b:cry
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    We should take guesses on who these Nef alts are. For funzies b:cute

Oh and I wonder, do nef like actually have stop watches to keep track of how fast they win? Precision is key! We need to compare our victories by milliseconds!

Don't cry baby panda <3
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary7
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary7 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    nah it's the timer everybody get at the top right corner of the map :P i thought you are a tw active personb:chuckle if you didn't know that....
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't give yourselves more credit than you deserve. We had you down in less than 6 minutes.

Yea sheesh whats wrong with you saruyna you better be exact on your times as others want their egos fed more than it is already, pretty obvious why this person joined nef.
    Anyways R3N3G4D3S beat Legendary in 47 minutes 32 seconds and a few milliseconds b:laugh but none of us care we just appreciate you doing the battle report thanks for your time and efforts as it is obvious some ignorant people dont appreciate itb:victory
    edited March 2010
    when i step back and look at it, the focus seems to be to belittle each other >.>;(the finger pointing and then the LOLings) ones saying little things make a big diff. (if said in a more polite way) and the other is saying LOL its so little wtf is the diff.

a very easy way to weigh this small minute is this way: notice the reverse time and how a mer minute could make a psychological diff.
    20:00 Regicide attacking Broken Plain [Nefarious]
    The battle ended in approximately 59 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.
    20:03 Enelysion attacking Mount Lantern [Nefarious]
    The battle ended in approximately 5 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.
    20:06 RedRairds attacking Tradewind Village [Nefarious]
    The battle ended in approximately 6 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.

Saturday
    14:00 Destiny attacking Sanctuary [Nefarious]
    14:03 Morior attacking Dreaming Cloud [Nefarious]

20:00 FalenSoul attacking Frozen Path [Nefarious]
    20:03 IceDrakes attacking Avalanche Canyon [Nefarious]
    20:06 Cryptic attacking Thousand Woods [Nefarious]

20:09 MostHated attacking Ancient Wall [Regicide]
    The battle ended in approximately x minutes - Regicide was victorious.

20:12 Legendary attacking Island of Broken Dreams [R3N3G4D3S]
    The battle ended in approximately 55 minutes - R3N3G4D3S was victorious.

Sunday
    14:00 Nefarious attacking Misfortune City [Enelysion]
    The battle ended in approximately 5 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.

20:00 REVENGE attacking Wellspring Village [Nefarious]
    20:03 DamphyrS attacking The Great Lake [Nefarious]

IF there is any mistakes or unclear areas, best way is to just go around asking other factions. easy pie. yes im bored, being at work makes mundane issues worth thinking about.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Looking for pie b:bye
    edited March 2010
    Looking for pie b:bye
    make yer own D:

"Mine, is mine. Yours, is mine too." >>
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lets all create treaties with nef and stop TWing! b:cute Could you imagine going weeks without any pvp action? b:shocked

I can!
    I like that idea. More time to do stuff like warsong and nirvana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Rainbowtea - Heavens Tear
    Rainbowtea - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010

thats cause it takes 5min to steam roll a noname fac, and it takes 5min to steam roll enelysion. sorry to say, but putting 6min there is giving enelysion too much credit. dont like it? go recruit more skilled players and give us a challenge.

id prob get 10 enelysion members qqing my post after this but w/e, truth is truth

even regi is no match for us now. let the world be red in 2 weeks b:byeb:laugh
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    thats cause it takes 5min to steam roll a noname fac, and it takes 5min to steam roll enelysion. sorry to say, but putting 6min there is giving enelysion too much credit. dont like it? go recruit more skilled players and give us a challenge.

id prob get 10 enelysion members qqing my post after this but w/e, truth is truth

even regi is no match for us now. let the world be red in 2 weeks b:byeb:laugh

LOLUDUM

Another "proud" Nefarious hiding behind an alt. So fail. Can't all your money at least buy ya'll some cajones? Guess if it isn't in the cash shop you guys can't get it, d'awww b:sad

Too much credit. What a self righteous cretin you are. It's a game. If your ego is THAT reliant on something like this then all I got to say is LOLUSAD
  • Rainbowtea - Heavens Tear
    Rainbowtea - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOLUDUM

Another "proud" Nefarious hiding behind an alt. So fail. Can't all your money at least buy ya'll some cajones? Guess if it isn't in the cash shop you guys can't get it, d'awww b:sad

Too much credit. What a self righteous cretin you are. It's a game. If your ego is THAT reliant on something like this then all I got to say is LOLUSAD

qq moar

fact is u got steam rolled, stop being a sore loser and admit it b:chuckle
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    qq moar

These nef alts are pretty cute, it's like they think ruling an online world makes them so cool b:laugh
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    qq moar

LOLUDUM

Puny little Nef alt. Peon too scared to show his face? D'awww. Don't be sad lil peon. Scared they will boot you for speaking out? Wouldn't wanna get kicked out of the happy Nef family. There there :) Let me guess, you're one of the new peon recruits. A slave to their little system who actually thinks they have contributed to getting Nef where it is today. You know why I think this? Because if you mattered at all in Nef you wouldn't be "boasting" from an alt. So sad. It's ok though, you do matter. To someone I am sure. Well, then again... :)
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    He wont post on his main, cause he'll get his butt spanked for showing his stupidity, in actually enel lasted 5 mins and 45 secs, so saying 5 isnt correct, you always round up when its over 30 secs, so 6mins is actually correct, and you if we being correct, RR lasted more than 6 mins aswell, since they had your crystal to 50% inside the first few mins, because you left em empty, so minimum would have been 9 mins possible. The map will go red, its accepted, shame prob only 20 ppl in nef deserve to class themselves as having any skill in the game. We all realise you outmatch us in gear, and we all realise we all outmatch you in terms of actual skill.

On a sidenote, sinangel, when your playing allods, how does it feel to suck so bad on a PvP server to wait out your own stuns and let us destroy you? You should stick to PvE servers, since you cant handle PvP ones.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    shame prob only 20 ppl in nef deserve to class themselves as having any skill in the game.

This^ b:chuckle
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol you think that's me? Dude I wasn't at tw last week. My sister was giving birth that weekend. Whole family was there for her and the new kid. Very poor assumption thinking that I'd ever bother to post with an alt=).

On the other hand, worry about your own guild. How many people will leave this server

because the war is over? How many people will you retain? That and the times I have

pked on my bm (rare yes) or my archer, I have never seen you pk alone. I may think

wizzled is an immature person but he has gear and skill, I'll admit that. As for you, you

lack both. Don't think of even considering yourself worthy of pvp.

On the topic, I will be on tw this week. Let's see who is it that "waits out his on stuns" and

who hum...drops bombs in who's base=). I believe the longest time you have lasted in our

base was 10 seconds. Reason why I don't bother fighting other bms in tw because, I have

a brain. It's easier to stop them, drop a fissure and let mage or archer kill and go after

your squishies. Of course if you think bms can own any class in 2 shots with dragon, think

again. If you were really a pker as you claim, you'd understand limitations. However

seeing you only beat on level 30s and try to bait level 82 archers out of safe....I have

nothing to say to someone like you and am ashamed that I was ever affiliated with

someone who was ever in the same guild as me. Understand shame fool.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Lol you think that's me? Dude I wasn't at tw last week. My sister was giving birth that weekend. Whole family was there for her and the new kid. Very poor assumption thinking that I'd ever bother to post with an alt=).

On the other hand, worry about your own guild. How many people will leave this server

because the war is over? How many people will you retain? That and the times I have

pked on my bm (rare yes) or my archer, I have never seen you pk alone. I may think

wizzled is an immature person but he has gear and skill, I'll admit that. As for you, you

lack both. Don't think of even considering yourself worthy of pvp.

On the topic, I will be on tw this week. Let's see who is it that "waits out his on stuns" and

who hum...drops bombs in who's base=). I believe the longest time you have lasted in our

base was 10 seconds. Reason why I don't bother fighting other bms in tw because, I have

a brain. It's easier to stop them, drop a fissure and let mage or archer kill and go after

your squishies. Of course if you think bms can own any class in 2 shots with dragon, think

again. If you were really a pker as you claim, you'd understand limitations. However

seeing you only beat on level 30s and try to bait level 82 archers out of safe....I have

nothing to say to someone like you and am ashamed that I was ever affiliated with

someone who was ever in the same guild as me. Understand shame fool.

ermmm, i never said that alt was you, it was a side note, so your brain must not be that good, since it couldnt identify that fact, as for me having no skill, tell that to all the neffies who say i do, and all the ones who say you dont, but i dont need talk, i will gladly prove my skill. You dont attack other bm's? what a joke, you once tried to say you solo'ed all 4 regi cat barbs in a tw, when they were on our crystal, so your brain, may be a little rusty from non use. You dont see me pk solo, or in groups? what a shock, i never went in groups, and the fact i havent pk'ed in maybe 5 months is due to that fact. I never pick on lvl 30's, strange how that was the general nef strategy of getting red name, never from fighting their own lvl's, though regi did the same.

Also, baiting archers? the last archer i wanted fight was milyen, so baiting lvl 102's, is ahrdly an act of cowardice. Lets add, he ran from that fight when the veno helping him got ran off. I never said i was a pk'er, but i did enjoy weatching you get locked down for 10 minutes on allods, was fun for you to see what true PvP players are capable of. In pwi, you dont wait out your stuns, you override them making them useless. If you wish to test skill, ill gladly show you how much i have, but i can already give out your tactic. Most likely will be highland till the crit boost goes off, HF and bramble rage and pray it kills me, cause thats the only tactic, i ever see you employ.

Many people may leave this server tonight, when the new one is released, however, if the gm's ever do reset the map, be fun watch nef lose maybe 150 ppl that are only there for the money they earn, granted about 50 will stay, and most are respectable people (even the ones i hate). Shame sinagel, you will never have the ability to earn respect from anyone. You even saying wizzeled has skill to match his gear, proves your idiotic comments, especially how you loved going off about him failing with zero skill. Gear now controls tw and all PvP on this server, skill is redundant, that is why nef dominates, very few have skill, but have the wallets in RL to pay for the gear.
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sinangel is Kraken in Allods, right? I wanna feed on his soul >:o On another pertaining to pwi, the new server won't really affect the population much since we've had a few new servers open up in the past and nothing much has changed. Sure a few people may leave but there's always someone new who can fill their place.

BMs clashing each other with their e-peens makes for good entertainment.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    yes ele, that was sin, when he got destroyed, and when his backup arrived, so did they. Bm's fighting each other means they depend on genie skills. The next genie nerf will see the QQ spread again, as there dependency on them is shown to all. He's easy to beat on allods, uses his dmg amplify, and waits for it to run out aswell as the stun running out before trying to actually attack.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    awww, guess sin got put back in his cage by his master lol, guess have wait till next time for his response, so, which new neffie is gonna come to embarrass themselves? most likely on an alt since they don't have the bottle to post on their main's.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Strifeypoo! I didnt know you were in Enelysion and at our steamrolling! b:victory
    Ima have to get Cali working on a new story Rise of the Nef Alts, she can submit it for that event, throw in a random npc. b:thanks

Johnny umm.....bite me b:dirty

b:bye
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Strifeypoo! I didnt know you were in Enelysion and at our steamrolling! b:victory

Ninja? :o
    And wut? Ish confused o__o

How come when sin types on the forums he speaks coherently. But in game he speaks like he is missing keys on his keyboard? Also confusing :O Pretty sure they are two different people b:question
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

Johnny umm.....bite me b:dirty

b:bye

If you say so sarah b:dirty just gotta be careful, sarunya always steals me from you lol b:laugh
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG I look away for a minute and there's 5 pages on my timers O.O lmaooo.
    Oh my.

Ok uhm.. As stated in my post, please do correct me if I'm wrong. I never said what I type = truth lmao, it's the best I can make out of it. It also says BE NICE though. >_>
    -cries in corner- lol..

Anyway, a lot of the 5 minute tws are actually timed around 4:40 and what not, but I gave them 5 minutes, because -as said before- it's an approximate timing. This I also did with our own TW. -also see what johnny said earlier- (I don't see how 6 minutes is giving us "more credit" though lol o.o)

Xaxa (omg you posted o.o), Sarah, Johnny <3 rawr you guys. P:

Ps. I leveled! Hurray for me xD And nuu I didnt go crazy on the hyper stuff. >_>
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't u think rounding stuff is always adorable b:cute