Calamity Threat

Comments

• Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OP get a life, you're acting like this something that going to change DW forever. Take a break from the game and get outside, you're obviously far too into this game if something like that bothers you.
    And you posted this in general discussion too?

Pathetic.
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    Bullseye - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    -sigh- Calm down Siege...just better to leave the forum post alone. Let the kiddies have their entertainment via childish drama.

Deuces!
    -throws up 2 fingers backhanded-
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    obviously the accused is going to find out the source of the problem.

So you are suggesting a gm look into this unsportsman-like mail and find the culprit? b:pleased

But seriously, it's all fun and games till someone loses a TW? b:chuckle b:laugh
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Laugh my **** off, this is the dumbest thread I have ever seen, and boy is that saying something. This thread doesn't even deserve the attention it has already gotten, and I'm sure all contributors to the OP's intended message are too busy gargling seed to even notice how silly it is.

BaldwinBoy owns all alterations of that name. I couldn't even snag Lightaine on Raging Tide before some fan (he was in EQ, funny huh?) took it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.

Slander campaigns don't work in video games like this, sorry to say it. Guess you'll just have to take the 'pon out and try to win a TW the ol' fashioned way. b:cute

You guys have a big time inferiority complex, which is totally justified of course. Must suck being the underdog -and- the *******. It usually doesn't work, but you probably know better than me. I'd never have the courage to sit around in my own **** moping about how I suck and blaming it on the successful people. I prefer to either be in a good faction, make the good faction, or leave the bad one.

But hey, pissing and moaning seems to have carried you thus far, why stop now?
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    So you are suggesting a gm look into this unsportsman-like mail and find the culprit? b:pleased

But seriously, it's all fun and games till someone loses a TW? b:chuckle b:laugh

My last bit as I am starting to feel the presence of a personal attack upon me lurking in, I'd like to correct your logic and point out that you took my post completely out of context. Haha, your childish accusations make me chuckle. b:chuckle

I think if xJaYx were to see this thread, he'd turn over in his virutal grave....(We miss your leadership bud)
  • webgoddess
    webgoddess Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Apparently you dont read, the screenshot was taken by me. I have no idea who this came from as stated in the previous statement by TroubleDD. I was asked to give this screenshot to a friend to read and I did. All hell is breaking loose. All I can say is you really need to get out more as Siege stated. I dont even know BB so I cant say either way. Enjoy your drama and games.
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Laugh my **** off, this is the dumbest thread I have ever seen, and boy is that saying something. This thread doesn't even deserve the attention it has already gotten, and I'm sure all contributors to the OP's intended message are too busy gargling seed to even notice how silly it is.

BaldwinBoy owns all alterations of that name. I couldn't even snag Lightaine on Raging Tide before some fan (he was in EQ, funny huh?) took it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.

Slander campaigns don't work in video games like this, sorry to say it. Guess you'll just have to take the 'pon out and try to win a TW the ol' fashioned way. b:cute

You guys have a big time inferiority complex, which is totally justified of course. Must suck being the underdog -and- the *******. It usually doesn't work, but you probably know better than me. I'd never have the courage to sit around in my own **** moping about how I suck and blaming it on the successful people. I prefer to either be in a good faction, make the good faction, or leave the bad one.

More EQ bashing.. from the former Calamity Director none the less... As always keeping it classy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Doesn't the former leader of Cala have something better to do? I mean, that is if you don't want to go back to Cala like your novel suggested. Evidence speaks for itself, no one needs to justify or defend it. It either says something or it doesn't. Yet we've 4 pages here.

I thought Calamity was supposedly taking the high ground when they got rid of you. b:victory
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    More EQ bashing.. from the former Calamity Director none the less... As always keeping it classy.

Keeping things classy ain't my problem. How I act isn't Calamity's problem either, they got rid of me long ago. b:chuckle

Problem is, nobody is used to someone defending Calamity without paying attention to politics. I get to ignore politics, because I don't even play on the server. b:laugh

Oh, and by the way... I wasn't bashing EQ... I only mentioned EQ when discussing someone who loved my name (he is currently enjoying his stay in Infamy as a matter of fact, with a different name of course.)

So, maybe you think I was bashing EQ because my comments unnervingly hit home, and the victim complex I so elegantly described pertains to you so well, that you felt it must have been directed at you? Everything is about you of course. b:cute

It was directed at the propogators of this drama (I use this word gingerly. This is not even "good" drama. So boring and pointless.) You wouldn't be saying that EQ are directly responsible for this joke of a thread, would you?
    edited March 2010
    Doesn't the former leader of Cala have something better to do? I mean, that is if you don't want to go back to Cala like your novel suggested. Evidence speaks for itself, no one needs to justify or defend it. It either says something or it doesn't. Yet we've 4 pages here.

I thought Calamity was supposedly taking the high ground when they got rid of you. b:victory

I'm blushing with flattery b:cute but I never was leader of Calamity. As far as my motivations with returning to Calamity, well, I've moved past that for now.

You use the word evidence. Evidence of what? Who are we accusing and what are we accusing them of? And should those two questions be answered properly, does this supposed "evidence" really provide solid "evidence"? Does it convict the accused part 100% without doubt? Hardly.

Nothing against Baldwin, but good luck reading a mail that long from him with no spelling errors :P
  • Cryssy - Dreamweaver
    Cryssy - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angry

When I seen the first few posts here I couldnt help but feel uhhh shocked?..
    BaldwinBoy does not treat people like that.Nor does he send messages that look like that lol

As if anyone for a second would have even thought that had been him.
    He's far too polite to behave like that anyways. You dont even need to know him well to realize that one >.>;
    I find it more than a little hard to believe that imposter to have been him, as should anyone who knows him.Is this kind of stuff even supposed to be thrown up in here anyways?? shouldnt this thread be disposed of or something >.<;

I also wanted to add that I am not a member of any of the factions mentioned in this thread. Not that it matters where ya'll are from, but this seems to be a childish smear campaign.

ps- I Cryssy, am a BaldwinBoy supporter if we're taking sides xD and it's my personal opinion that whoever sent that message....it was not BB of Cala
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Really, ajay can't people change for the better? I like to think so, (not saying they should change completely, but sometimes the 'rough' edges do need "smoothing" out) and I also like to think the same could be said for a faction as a whole.

As night said, he is no longer there 'problem.' Though I must agree with you his posts aren't very 'friendly,' but neither are yours.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    I'm blushing with flattery b:cute but I never was leader of Calamity. As far as my motivations with returning to Calamity, well, I've moved past that for now.

You use the word evidence. Evidence of what? Who are we accusing and what are we accusing them of? And should those two questions be answered properly, does this supposed "evidence" really provide solid "evidence"? Does it convict the accused part 100% without doubt? Hardly.

I've the story from both sides. One told to me via vent, the other via PMs from BB himself. Here is how it all pans out:

1 Screenshot
    2 People

versus

1 Person

Welcome to the internet. The proof cannot be any better or worse than that. Take from it what you will, it either was him or it wasn't. I do find it telling that BB felt it necessary to make a curtosey visit to Vanquish afterward and chewed them out for releasing the mail. I'm going to keep this as brief as I possibly can because I can't muster up any more care for this topic than I already have. At any rate, words really don't matter. We'll see what happens when bidding comes around.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've the story from both sides. One told to me via vent, the other via PMs from BB himself. Here is how it all pans out:

1 Screenshot
    2 People

versus

1 Person

Welcome to the internet. The proof cannot be any better or worse than that. Take from it what you will, it either was him or it wasn't. I do find it telling that BB felt it necessary to make a curtosey visit to Vanquish afterward and chewed them out for releasing the mail. I'm going to keep this as brief as I possibly can because I can't muster up any more care for this topic than I already have. At any rate, words really don't matter. We'll see what happens when bidding comes around.

Illy if he did do that, then couldn't it easily be seen as him defending himself, and the faction he 'loves,' this really is bad publicity, no one likes to have bad publicity whether it is true or not.

meh either way I think I may need to distance myself from Equinox, and the tw scene for a bit. As in ignore the .... err... nonsense coming from the people that it really shouldn't be. Especially not here on these public forums. Where there is UNDENIABLE proof of what's been said, or in some cases... not been said.

Good luck to both factions.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Keeping things classy ain't my problem. How I act isn't Calamity's problem either, they got rid of me long ago. b:chuckle

Problem is, nobody is used to someone defending Calamity without paying attention to politics. I get to ignore politics, because I don't even play on the server. b:laugh

Oh, and by the way... I wasn't bashing EQ... I only mentioned EQ when discussing someone who loved my name (he is currently enjoying his stay in Infamy as a matter of fact, with a different name of course.)

So, maybe you think I was bashing EQ because my comments unnervingly hit home, and the victim complex I so elegantly described pertains to you so well, that you felt it must have been directed at you? Everything is about you of course. b:cute

It was directed at the propogators of this drama (I use this word gingerly. This is not even "good" drama. So boring and pointless.) You wouldn't be saying that EQ are directly responsible for this joke of a thread, would you?

Question 1- Why then are you posting on the forum for a server you don't even play on? This can only be done to cause drama as you would have no in game repercussions for things you say.

For all we know this could of been posted by someone from Calamity so how would they be underdogs and blah blah like you say?

"I guess imitation is the best form of flattery"- Like Calamity ripping our forums 3 weeks after EQ got new ones, or some very specific tactics, or could you possibly be referring to the music and themes you used in a lame video to attempt discredit my own videos?

Fact is if your not playing on Dreamweaver you have no reason to post here but to flame, troll and start drama. You couldn't cut it here we get that, and I wish you well on RT. But in the short but meaningful words of my good Irish friend, "Jog on mate... jog on".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    If I had Lightaine and lightaine and Iightaine, if I wanted to send a mail such as that, if I cared, first of all I would use a different alt. What purpose would sending it on a specially-named alt serve? Whoever sent it obviously wanted people to know it was BaldwinBoy sending it, so if it was, then why wouldn't it be the real name sending it?

Honestly I'd be more convinced if it was from a random name with thinly veiled threats. Whoever set this mail up just simply doesn't have a whole lot of brain power working for them. They made it so painfully obvious, it's just laughable.

Guys, get your acts together. If you're going to continue to wallow in your own self-pity, at least make the mud you throw look like it's coming from somewhere else. Or, maybe, stop walking on all fours and get out of the Pit of Desperation.

WTS> Tips on how to make a scandal look real. PM me.
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    R-O-F-L... I think you should quit while you are behind. Rifling through your manila folder of soft "evidence" to attempt to justify your beliefs is quite amusing. Keep trying to connect the dots. They go 1-2-3-4.... not 1-7-2-3 by the way. And if you didn't understand, I'm saying your arguments are quite unorganized with half-truths and skewed interpretations. (Do you have your dictionary open yet?) Basically your claims hold no water and again your are clawing your way to the surface...My advice --- quit digging yourself deeper or you'll never get out of the well.

Honestly, enough already with your misguided antics.
    edited March 2010
    Question 1- Why then are you posting on the forum for a server you don't even play on? This can only be done to cause drama as you would have no in game repercussions for things you say.

Exactly. It's a rather neat feeling, being able to speak without all the pretenses.

For all we know this could of been posted by someone from Calamity so how would they be underdogs and blah blah like you say?

Well, if it was posted by someone from Calamity, then it obviously has a rather strange context to it. Calamity threatening to wipe Calamity off the map. How *****. I bet it would make a great movie.

"I guess imitation is the best form of flattery"- Like Calamity ripping our forums 3 weeks after EQ got new ones, or some very specific tactics, or could you possibly be referring to the music and themes you used in a lame video to attempt discredit my own videos?

Ah, that was pretty fun. I do agree, I did prefer the old Calamity forums. Specific tactics, lol. Heh. You'd have to provide more details, as I haven't the slightest clue which tactic you hold trademark over. As far as your video, yes, I did parody it. I want to be just like you when I grow up, can you tell?

Fact is if your not playing on Dreamweaver you have no reason to post here but to flame, troll and start drama. You couldn't cut it here we get that, and I wish you well on RT. But in the short but meaningful words of my good Irish friend, "Jog on mate... jog on".

Newsflash. The entire premise of this thread was to flame, troll, and start drama. I didn't want to miss out on all the fun. RT forums are a bit amusing at the moment, what with all the why I left threads, but this... I wouldn't miss this for the world. I did cut it here, for quite a while. Got bored of my success and rerolled. At least on RT, the drama is more rampant however less pathetic in a sense.

10char? Stupid quote forum system.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    I would love to have a GM open a ticket on this. Let's find out who owns the character Baldwinboy by IP. This will quickly resolve itself, yes? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    or could you possibly be referring to the music and themes you used in a lame video to attempt discredit my own videos?

I think it's safe to assume you are Ajay (the infamous video poster set out to discredit Calamity at all costs). I must say I admire your bravery and courage to post under the name of your alternate character rather than your main.

I guess for every success, there is always a hater. I'm disappointed and quite frankly feel sorry for you in the fact that you are...just another hater.
    edited March 2010
    I would love to have a GM open a ticket on this. Let's find out who owns the character Baldwinboy by IP. This will quickly resolve itself, yes? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Not that I care, I have nothing at stake, but what ToS or rule infringement would the GMs be checking up on as an excuse to measure a pissing contest where you are the only contender? As with most of the other players, I'm quite sure the GMs don't give a flying... care b:laugh
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    As with most of the other players, I'm quite sure the GMs don't give a flying... care b:laugh

Quoted for truth. The other part, I would still find interesting as it'd make everyone STFU.
  • baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    As again it would appear that good intentions are being twisted by the purveyors of this character assassination let me state that I did indeed pm TroubleDD and ask if I could come visit thier vent. I was graciously invited and brought to their attention that a screenshot they had clearly taken had been used by someone (??) in such a manner on these forums and that they should be aware of it as to some it may suggest that they were complicit in this whole mess - something I didn't beleive to be the case and wanted them to be able to protect their own credibities. Heaven forbid such courtesy could then be used against me too. I left their vent with the understanding they knew nothing about it but would look into the chain of custody of the screenshot and deal with it accordingly. I guess I really should not be surprised that their first visit appears to have been to EQs vent. Thereafter, the approach I took to question why this got to this stage without thinking about approaching me in the first place and the intentions I had, to make sure they were not unwitting victims of the aftermath of this pathetic attempt to smear me and Calamity, have been used against me too.

To the leaders of Vanquish I meant what i said when i brought this to the attention of you and hoped it would be cleared up in a manner that would not reflect on you poorly. To the several officers of EQ that appear to relish spreading mistruths and baseless allegations in this thread - set a better example to those that follow you.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    baldwinboy wrote: »
    To the several officers of EQ that appear to relish spreading mistruths and baseless allegations in this thread - set a better example to those that follow you.
    With the evidence posted, the same should be said of you and yours. We will have to agree to disagree.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The only response this topic and the majority of the replies in it deserve is a facepalm. Or a headdesk. Or both.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    The only response this topic and the majority of the replies in it deserve is a facepalm. Or a headdesk. Or both.

AT THE SAME TIME! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Ahhh...this thread is exponentially more entertaining with every post. It's almost better than watching the Super Bowl commercials!
  • baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Trust me Illyana - I would love to have the true identity of Baldwinboy determined by the GMs too and would wholeheartedly support such an investigation, especially as it has led to such a personal defamation of one of their users, and once and for all shut all those up that have stated as fact that I have all these characters that are iterations of my name.
    edited March 2010
    Well, we all know that just as BaldwinBoy owns all variants of that name, Ajay owns Ajey, Ajay, and all variants as well. So, he cleared it up for us b:pleased

Ajey.jpg
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    @Illyana

Unless there is a screenshot of a statement from "BaldwinBoy", your so-called "evidence" is complete fabrication.

You know what they say: Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...
This discussion has been closed.