Calamity Threat

1235»

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Try looking up flare and flair in a dictionary and then tell me its correct.

Ok, you are right on that 1 thing gratz... I never claimed to be perfect, but rather pointing out the flaws in other peoples posts....still you rather argue me on my spelling, grammar etc, than the point I was making. LOL that's cool.
  • Zatra - Dreamweaver17
    Zatra - Dreamweaver17 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Try looking up flare and flair in a dictionary and then tell me its correct.
    Ok, you are right on that 1 thing gratz... I never claimed to be perfect, but rather pointing out the flaws in other peoples posts....still you rather argue me on my spelling, grammar etc, than the point I was making. LOL that's cool.

Funny, I read a full post from you high lighting mistakes of others and even attempting to rewrite the whole post in a pretty pink i might add.

But you were not trying to correct them at all.

Guess I missed your point. Class dismissed.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    must we all squabble on the forums?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I assume that Illyana and Kasumi are trannies as they chose to play a female character that has a male gender option.
    I assume that you married DrAgQQnZ in hopes to be the second warsoul of the server
    I assume that Drag married you because he wants the experience as I know he still calls, asks and mails Sazzy because she came to RT with me.

Incredibly *******ry on my side no? I apologize, now you see how we all feel.

Alright, Andres, you are so full of it trying to gain attention. Your so called "assumptions" are only words of mouth you heard from one side. I had let go of the past and the mistakes I've made, but you have no right with your so-called "assumptions" to actually make those statements and to bring Aubree into your lame excuses. You couldn't just use a better example than to try humiliate people?

I wanted to avoid what had happened in the past but I'll share for those who likes to instigate. I admit my mistakes, my drama, my wacked up behavior in the past and I'm not blaming anyone except myself. I took a break after the drama and was away seeking therapy and help. I've gave my account to an ex-friend who started making up stories. I then came back trying to get my account back. Since then I had NOT ONCE called or e-mail Sazzy. I didn't give a hoot about her anymore. For all I care now Andres, you can go to a tropical island or to the end of the world with her and I wouldn't give a **** about it. Maybe you're making this up? Or maybe just too immature and just take what you hear? Or maybe you just enjoy humiliating and bashing people?

Aubree was one of the two people who accepted me as a true friend since returning. She doesn't need to be humiliated by you with your "one-sided" story version from Sazzy and pitiful defensive excuses. Aubree and I got married in the game because we always accepted each other as friends since the first day we met. I've always appreciated her for always helping me and others out. It has nothing to do with MONEY or ITEMS. From time to time I give out items to my friends and people in the game. It's not to buy anyone but it makes me feel better. I do like how you are making an **** of yourself bringing these "assumptions" using me. That's fine if you want to bash me, but leave Aubree and others out.

Since you want to bring Sazzy into this.. lets do it in everyone's defense since you brought it up. I had my share of bringing drama, but many would agree with me Sazzy is 100% drama queen on the server. Probably the reason why you would believe her side, maybe a drama king yourself? I believe playing the game is to enjoy and having fun, but sometimes real life situations get the better of people. Sometimes it strays you away from reality. That was my mistake. I'm 33 years old, and I'm still learning about life. I suggest you being still very young, learn some respect and quit being a-hole.

Final note: I've lost respect for myself with my mistakes and I wouldn't care what everyone thinks or believe. I've brought this upon myself. But for you to bash others that I care for using me as an example, is just pathethic and immature.
  • baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Excuse me for butting in but wasn't this thread about me? -Could we please stay on topic and allow those including some now accused of being "bashed" to continue bashing me - I've been feeling extremely left out these past few pages. /sadface
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    >.> that damn BaldwinBoy makes my brain hurt with big words. THAT ****!!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zatra - Dreamweaver17
    Zatra - Dreamweaver17 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    baldwinboy wrote: »
    Excuse me for butting in but wasn't this thread about me? -Could we please stay on topic and allow those including some now accused of being "bashed" to continue bashing me - I've been feeling extremely left out these past few pages. /sadface

ooooohhhh right.. ya BB didn't do it.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ehh, Andres is pro-grade troll capable of typing but not reading. Not worth it. He doesn't play in Dreamweaver any longer, I think he just likes drama.

With that being said, it isn't anyone's business what people do with seemingly undue items given in game. Or should you know that after having played on Aras for so long?

Point being, I think this thread is pretty much finished. I've no idea why GMs/maintainers haven't locked this already.

For the record, I PM'd and apologized to BB for assuming it was him who had sent it, and I'm sorry for any undue defamation my comments caused him.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    baldwinboy wrote: »

BB! 5 posts!! ohemgee!! your count is going up !!
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    Eris - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now now Ana, don't encourage BB to post more. 5 is enough lol b:chuckle
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    YES!! 14 pages!!!!!! <3 u Eris!!!

-Are you tugging on my leash?- fiiine.....^^ 14 pages :D
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dear gawd, 14 pages...and it was derailed from page 3.

Forum dwellers, go home! Nothing else to see here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    Bullseye - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I kinda agree with NightRage. Although you have to build respect from all other PK's if you don't want KoS. Being a memeber of Vanquish myself, its now sorta hard. See here is how I see things. Not to QQ about anything, of course, but really, cala, if you take the whole map..where is the fun for the rest of the factions? To be honest most of cala members are cash shoppers..and don't really need TW payments, you have proven you are indeed the best faction in Dreamweaver, aside from Eq. That don't mean you should rub it in, give some of the smaller TW faction's a bit of pride ya? KoS on faction Prodigy instead =3

At the end of the day Cala...you take the whole map this game will become boring for a lot of people. lot's of rage quits will happen, then NO ONE, will be there to fight you. then people from cala will quit...I believe something like that happend on Harshlands, I heard **** load's of people left.

Like I said..give the noob factions a chance?

*drools* This is a perfect example of why I love history. You can learn a lot about your future from your past. And as we know, history has a way of repeating itself so here it goes -

You see, young grasshopper, when people quit there are always new people popping up. It's a vicious cycle but new generations are constantly filling the gaps. Whether or not Calamity owns the whole map is dependent on the rest of the server. If you'd open your eyes and stop placing blame and pointing fingers at the successful ones, you'd realize that maybe you should work a little harder and focus on your own task.

It saddens me so; to think that everyone wants to just be successful overnight without actually earning their success the hard way. Quit being a hater and focus your energy on improving yourself, your faction, or your character, or all the above. Do your thing, and if at the end of the day you're still unhappy, fix it. If you ARE satisfied, set a new goal. It's REALLY NOT THAT HARD.

And if you haven't noticed, there are a couple pieces of land that Calamity has let be to allow smaller factions to TW. And if you are about to say that Calamity "is too powerful" or "has too many members" then maybe you should flip the coin and recruit and mold your faction so that you may be a competitor. Just a thought! ;)

Ok that is all.

Oh and why is this thread still active? Are we just attempting a new posting record now? Seriously, just resist the urge to open your browser. Self-control is easier than you think.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Point being, I think this thread is pretty much finished. I've no idea why GMs/maintainers haven't locked this already.

*points to sig again*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *drools* This is a perfect example of why I love history. You can learn a lot about your future from your past. And as we know, history has a way of repeating itself so here it goes -

You see, young grasshopper, when people quit there are always new people popping up. It's a vicious cycle but new generations are constantly filling the gaps. Whether or not Calamity owns the whole map is dependent on the rest of the server. If you'd open your eyes and stop placing blame and pointing fingers at the successful ones, you'd realize that maybe you should work a little harder and focus on your own task.

It saddens me so; to think that everyone wants to just be successful overnight without actually earning their success the hard way. Quit being a hater and focus your energy on improving yourself, your faction, or your character, or all the above. Do your thing, and if at the end of the day you're still unhappy, fix it. If you ARE satisfied, set a new goal. It's REALLY NOT THAT HARD. Ok that is all.

Oh and why is this thread still active? Are we just attempting a new posting record now? Seriously, just resist the urge to open your browser. Self-control is easier than you think.

Sorry james, and everyone else that may take offense to this... or to what bullseye said but I am going to have to agree with what s(or)he said, if you all really don't want to see calamity take the whole map, rise up form an alliance, and prevent it from happening, I recently left equinox due to certain.... happenings... and well to be completely franc I don't give a flying.... ****(beep) if calamity does end up taking all the lands, no not even they have a flawless image, but it is definitely one of the better ones I have seen. I have not seen any evidence that I can not... discredit so to speak, that says/shows me that they don't deserve the lands.

As far as I am concerned they are far more deserving then the other faction in power here in dreamweaver, and its not so much its the whole faction, but rather a majority of it's leadership. :( Though if they do stay in tact, which in all likely hood they will, then all the more power to them.

Though still I wish them, and all others the best of luck in beating calamity, and keeping them from taking "over" the map. I know this kind of contradicts what I said above but meh. As of right now I am kind rooting for calamity.

/end off topic posting from me... I hope. =x lol

Anyways as I said on the first post I made.... could easily be fabrication made up by someone wishing ill of calamity's rep, and victory over the server. :(
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle] HUMPITY Hump Hump Hump!!

BB didn't do it.
    Leaaaaaaaaaaave BB and Dragoonz alone!

Hump more fight less and gimme all your popcorn!

Runs outa the forum post lmao! And hiding all my "toys"

Whahahahahhaha....

Evil staz is on the lose!
    b:kiss
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    Andres - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't think I'll ever forget the only lvl 95+ archer I've ever fought to get oneshot by an unsharded, unrefined TT60 without using a single spark.

False. As Illyana pointed out, I haven't been playing in DW since december. But if proving PvP superiority over me on the PvE server makes you feel better, that's ok, you sir are too pro, I fear you in real life as I can't sleep, think or work well thinking you're lurking in the dark shadows of Archosaur to bash me with BDS for 40k of pixelated damage b:shocked my therapist has me in this new drug to try to get over you, if it works I'll give you the name. Once again, get over yourself.

My apologies to DrAgOOnZ and Aubree for what I said, unlike my first comment, the 2 that followed were taken way too literally, the point I was trying to prove is that anyone can do assumptions and that they can be very hurtful. It was not my intention to hint that either he still has feelings for Sabrina, or that Aubree wants to dry him out of coin. Merely I was trying to demonstrate how an opinion, entirely biased, like the one you guys spit out of someone I consider a friend reflects pretty badly on him and **** us (his friends) off. I take responsability for what I said, I admit I was wrong and once again I deeply apologize to you two. I'm glad you find someone that will support you over the rough times you had DrAgOOnZ.

It takes a big person to acknowledge a mistake and even a greater one to apologize, lets not even mention about the one that has to forgive and forget. Thanks Illyana for showing the attitude of a true gentlemen on acknowledging you did wrong to accept this evidence as true without even consulting BaldwinBoy and then apologizing. This is the time when I recognize a bigger man at work (aside all the bashing to me on your post) and recognize I did wrong too, and apologize as well.

No, I don't like drama, I like honesty. If by being honest I touch a wound or create a new one, I apologize.

Also, if you got anything to say about items I "took" from Aras, I must warn you to check who's wielding my Lunar Bow made by wonderwoman which was taken without permission from my account. It has your tag over her head. If you instead want to talk about "sharing" I'd have to ask you who used Supernova for TWs or who uses TEMPL/\R after he "quit game" and left Calamity to go to EQ, if he ever was a different person than Jay, which otherwise would be a new low for you guys. Aras and I are good friends, he married a great friend of mine in the server and we all talk still. He gave me a chance to play the game for a while without the need to catch up.

But when did this became about me? as I said, too literal, lets go back to bash BB please b:cry
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Funny, I read a full post from you high lighting mistakes of others and even attempting to rewrite the whole post in a pretty pink i might add.

But you were not trying to correct them at all.

Guess I missed your point.
    Class dismissed.

Yes, you missed the point entirely. Or you missed the 3-5 posters who claim it could not possibly be him because of his impeccable grammar, no use of acronyms, etc. one post even said flat out he would never even use the "EQ" for Equinox. How could I resist?b:chuckle

@Andres I thank you for your apology.

@BB It's good that you had some humour about this, and I extend my apology as well. Although I don't really have an excuse for saying all variations. I just knew you had some variations, very sorry.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Time for this thread to die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.