Calamity Threat

Comments

• Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    EQ is soo pathetic....

Gratz guys on showing your new low....lolz You do realize... anyone in Cala knows BB and they know that he would never do something like this, he is the point of contact for every new recruit for crying out loud....unless there is some evil BB out there (in which case I want to meet him because our BB keeps raising the bar of honorable conduct on me lolz)

Although speaking of evil twins, we do have the 'cool' AJey in Cala and evil Agay in EQ lmao so it's possible?

In anycase the worst this 'evidence' can do is give cala a bit of bad PR --which we are used too,

yay for stomping out ganks for 34+ weeks ^^ calamity FTW

Always keeping it classy eh? Even on forums. I think we know who started the name calling anyway.
    I think it's safe to assume you are Ajay (the infamous video poster set out to discredit Calamity at all costs). I must say I admire your bravery and courage to post under the name of your alternate character rather than your main.

I guess for every success, there is always a hater. I'm disappointed and quite frankly feel sorry for you in the fact that you are...just another hater.

Yes. Ajay's main for mentioning another MMO on the forums (4 letters. Starts with an A and ends with an ion. . .)

So pretty much your foundations for name-calling are moot.

Stop being so defensive guys. This is a game after all. I can't see how so many of you forget that. Just laugh off the insults and pretend they never happened. Not like it's going to affect your REAL life.
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    Bullseye - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    @Fizban in regards to the statement to me...

I'm pretty confused at your antics. First you challenge my comment, then in the same post you agree with what I've been addressing the entire time.... I'm sorry but you can't have your cake and eat it too...
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well, we all know that just as BaldwinBoy owns all variants of that name, Ajay owns Ajey, Ajay, and all variants as well. So, he cleared it up for us b:pleased

Ajey.jpg

Nope just

Ajay-101 bm
    ButtSekks- my sexy sin
    EndGameSekks- my archer
    Cokaine- Shop toon named after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYS732zyYfU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And what exactly have you been addressing? I was just disproving your argument about Ajay's cowardice that was founded on the misguided notion that he was posting on an alt because he CHOSE to.

The fact of the matter is that he HAS to post on an alt if he wants to post at all.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nope just

Ajay-101 bm
    ButtSekks- my sexy sin
    EndGameSekks- my archer

Nawww, apply fail logic to BB and we can apply it to everyone ^.^
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thanks guys.

This crapfight between EQ and Cala made me lol numerous times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thanks guys.

This crapfight between EQ and Cala made me lol numerous times.

Infamy recruiting! b:cool
  • omgwtfbbqfjawoeifj
    omgwtfbbqfjawoeifj Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Infamy recruiting! b:cool

orly?

"recruiting!" b:chuckle
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Nope just

Ajay-101 bm
    ButtSekks- my sexy sin
    EndGameSekks- my archer

Hmmm I obviously can't believe you. You clearly own every variation of the name Ajay, Ajey, etc. Your followers even said it....and I must own Bulls_Eye as well...man I love being able to choose between a sage and demon archer everyday... *drools*

Get a ******* grip. I think a few people need to leave the server at least until Aunt Flow goes back home...

Kk...I've said all I've needed to. Have fun with your b******g and moaning.

-goes back to doing dailies-

Thanks for making world quest not so boring tonight!!!!
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol who the hell uses the mail system anyway to send messages..
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ajay owns Ajey, Ajay, and all variants as well. So, he cleared it up for us b:pleased
    so not true, if it was Ajay would be in contact with me alot more than he is now (which is slim to not at all) since I talk to AJey all the time.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Aggro - Dreamweaver
    Aggro - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Inb4lock
    http://yfrog.com/j3roflsej
    /Thread.

Any d-bag could've been. what matters is that whoever did this is laughing because he achieved what he wanted. Turning this pathetic thread into a flame war between EQ and Calamity members, keep it classy you two, stop the flames and propaganda, let the system messages on the weekend after the TW is over do the talking for either one of you.

Me on the other hand, I can afford to be a ****, I'm not even in any of the 2 factions but I'm here for the lulz. thank you all for the morning laugh.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ok, guys, chill.
    Whoever knows BB won't fall for this stupid joke, and who doesn't just look at his post in this thread and compare with the illiterate r.tard that sent the email in the OP screenshot. Compare the two ways of expressing someone's thoughts and one should not be a scientist to figure out if the OP is just a fake stir-up-drama full of **** moron or not.

I've been in both Calamity and Equinox. I know BB and I know he would just not do such a thing. I know also some of the Equinox players and leaders and really, I don't remember anyone of them to be so .... ignorant towards punctuation signs. Just look at that prinscreen, that's a 11-12yr old spelling. I mean, mine isn't great either(English isn't my first language), but whoever wrote that one isn't too bright.

I'm sorry to see after the drama fueled by some of the EQ/Cala guys ...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    Andres - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Whoever wrote that mail clearly has no idea about BB.

- The punctuation and(or) lack of in that game mail, even for limited characters would make any brit kill himself. BaldwinBoy included.

- In almost 6 months I was in Calamity, I've never seen BaldwinBoy use an acronym. Seriously, that guy will type down What The Hell instead of WTH... He doesn't even says grats, he's got to say Congratulations. He'd never refer to Equinox as EQ, go back to the brit comment in #1.

That being said, just hinting that Baldwin would waste 500 coin to send a threat to Vanquish leader, a threat that can be screenshot and submitted to any forums just insults the intelligence of every member in Calamity, I think by now, judging by Supernova's old thread when he made a poll to see if Dreamweaver should decide on Calamity keeping Seraphim as leader because he threatened to start the campaign on Equinox (I rolf'd) and then Ajay completely biased Youtube videos of 1-2 lines screenshots of 10-20 lines of text have made Calamity members well aware, that everything they'll say in an online game will be used against them, which is indeed, deeply disturbing.

Even if Baldwin did mail that, it's not as sad or grieving as the attitude that some Calamity members showed up in this thread, fueled by the flames thrown at by the usual trolls Equinox breeds and sends to storm this forums as they used to do in our old forums.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG ROFL LMAO this thread is sooo hilllariooousssss plz continue b:laugh the OP is a GENIOUS he should get a nobble prize for the ammount of happiness he brought to everyone reading it!!

i wont even try to defend anyone with tinyiest bit of mind would know that its fake.

only regret is i read it after i did my WQ b:cry cant imagine WQ with it

plz a lot more QQ so i can have a fun WQ tommorow b:cute

oh almost frgt LMAO at ppl saying they know Baldwinboy as BB's alt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Chili - Lost City
    Chili - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Whoever wrote that mail clearly has no idea about BB.

- The punctuation and(or) lack of in that game mail, even for limited characters would make any brit kill himself. BaldwinBoy included.

- In almost 6 months I was in Calamity, I've never seen BaldwinBoy use an acronym. Seriously, that guy will type down What The Hell instead of WTH... He doesn't even says grats, he's got to say Congratulations. He'd never refer to Equinox as EQ, go back to the brit comment in #1.

That being said, just hinting that Baldwin would waste 500 coin to send a threat to Vanquish leader, a threat that can be screenshot and submitted to any forums just insults the intelligence of every member in Calamity, I think by now, judging by Supernova's old thread when he made a poll to see if Dreamweaver should decide on Calamity keeping Seraphim as leader because he threatened to start the campaign on Equinox (I rolf'd) and then Ajay completely biased Youtube videos of 1-2 lines screenshots of 10-20 lines of text have made Calamity members well aware, that everything they'll say in an online game will be used against them, which is indeed, deeply disturbing.

Even if Baldwin did mail that, it's not as sad or grieving as the attitude that some Calamity members showed up in this thread, fueled by the flames thrown at by the usual trolls Equinox breeds and sends to storm this forums as they used to do in our old forums.

your barb avatar iritates me b:cry

reading that topic was a waste of time.
    even talkshow drama is more entertaining. try harder guys b:sweat
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    your barb avatar iritates me b:cry
    NOU. b:cute

And man, I find this whole thread funny, it's the only thing I'll miss of Dreamweaver until and if Raging Tide settles down, all the passion people puts into the game. Its quite funny
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    not going to join the flame, cos its doen fine without me.

however it's really easy to see it's not BB who wrote that. The gramma sucks, no dots or commas. not the way he write.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Quizenbort - Dreamweaver
    Quizenbort - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    SOLVED !! I know who wrote it.

It was the Butler in the library with the candle stick.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Nuuuu, I have the candlestick! b:laugh Perfectly frank with you guys here... I have had NO hand in this, I saw the screenie and I believe(d) it for better or worse. BB, since this does seem to be a case of defamation of character, please open a ticket and end this circus freakshow.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010

Now the new mystery is how can you write with a candle stick b:sad

Come to think about it, BB does look a lot like Col. Mustard
    Proof: http://www.wildbillscountrymustard.com/images/Mustard86.jpg

or... maybe Professor Plum?
  • Kitress - Dreamweaver
    Kitress - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    idk about all this stuff but i know i have a tail, Ajay is good at chess and he has a +7 club on his D&D archer like stygean... anyways bye! =o
  • Buttworm - Dreamweaver
    Buttworm - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The mail sender picked a wrong guy to parody lol.
    Whoever it was - try harder next time and please complete some basic graduation, before making such a fail attempts to evoke drama.
    Love you all. b:victory
  • Sovy - Dreamweaver
    Sovy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    xxx.jpg
    but am I really bodine? thx now i got a new name for my psychicb:bye
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Even upon request, whomever has access to the PWI database will never reveal the owner of that character. It is against their own policy in regards to player privacy. It is against the law for them to disclose of such information. So, just drop this thread and get on with your lives. See you in game, have fun, and happy hunting.
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    idk about all this stuff but i know i have a tail, Ajay is good at chess and he has a +7 club on his D&D archer like stygean... anyways bye! =o

How can you has a tail when I cut it before going on vacations? b:bye
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    Elendria - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ok, lol. I am reading this and am shocked by some statements. Honestly Aubree, Ily and Mage I liked you guys and am really shocked about this. I would also love to see "who" made that screenshot... No name there lol...

Ok lets just take one step back and be smart about this. Hmmm... What do you think would a leader of a faction gain from writing such an email? Hmm.. Would he reach any goal with it? I think not.

Hmm.. But then "who" would gain something from creating drama between two factions?? Hmmm... very hard question, are you smarter than a 5th Grader?

Lmao guys! Just count 1 and 1 together, easy as that. b:kiss
  • ajee
    ajee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This is better then any movie ive seen so far :D And its my first post :D yay..

But really.. why there are always so many assumptions and NO facts!

First of all, why to create another character with only one different letter in its name? He could have simply sent it from his main, end result would be same.

Secondly, why send such mail in the first place? He is director of Calamity and pretty much main representative of his faction. Besides, he knows something like that would be SSed and posted DUH!

Thirdly, many people do know BB and know he doesnt do things like that.

etc etc etc..

The post still remains funny! Its just EQ and Cala thing lol
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ajee wrote: »
    This is better then any movie ive seen so far :D And its my first post :D yay..

But really.. why there are always so many assumptions and NO facts!

First of all, why to create another character with only one different letter in its name? He could have simply sent it from his main, end result would be same.

Secondly, why send such mail in the first place? He is director of Calamity and pretty much main representative of his faction. Besides, he knows something like that would be SSed and posted DUH!

Thirdly, many people do know BB and know he doesnt do things like that.

etc etc etc..

The post still remains funny! Its just EQ and Cala thing lol

This guy is right, this whole thing is stupid, don't know how it got to 9 pages
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    because I just switch avatars and I need a new post count =[
This discussion has been closed.