• Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    or we make some fishsoup b:pleased
    b:quiet
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    Andres - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree with Jay and I was not surprised at all with the outcome of the TW this weekend, It's impossible to gather over 120 people in ANY faction to show up to 2 great TWs, let alone a third one in Vanquish. Illyana has a point, as Vanquish will be getting stronger and posing a greater danger on Calamity future, should Calamity move from attacking Equinox in hopes they change what has been happening for apparently 3-4 weeks in a row and lose the attack, instead of finishing off Dynasty first?

Tactically, it's the wisest move, limit Dynasty to 1 land, the one thats the furthest from Equinox in hopes that at least if they attack the same day they dont get the same schedule. Maybe, its even smarter to wipe Vanquish off the map first, considering it is actually the 3 mixed that made the weekend harder. On the other hand, with Dynasty bordering plume, will we see a siege on both Plume and Dreamweaver Port?

TW is Death alright, I wish I could kill me some ProGrinders and Chili's <3
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    or we make some fishsoup b:pleased

I like fish soup too!
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Miz Is Banned From Leaving! (J/K) ... I've Been Bored So I'm On Venom(ancer) Lately. I'll Bring Batman (Batista) Back Into The Mix Sooner Or Later But Enjoy Using The Veno At The Moment.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)