TW dead?

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So what happened with 2 lands and going up? Cala is chasing EQ or did EQ bid on Dreamweaver Port?

I'm honestly intrigued enough, even though I'm completely tied down by life and my last 6 months of college, my itch for playing my archer is just too damn big!...

Sorry Miz I dissapeared, but you know how life is I hope <3

Oh yeah I've been lurking the forums here and there, lovely videos of Ajay in youtube... only entertainment I get when I'm on free time....

I remember back in the days a faction schemed to be "relocated" from South to North, after relocation, managed to take some land from a weaker faction in less than 20 minutes and then disbanded, most of them are in Dynasty, Equinox and Calamity now... They also kept going back and forth about being a community or a TW faction. The leader once even said after losing a TW "My faction is no longer TW-Based"... Just a piece of my mind, a "tactical retreat or relocation" is still a retreat. This is not dying and Almost dying, it's pretty much chosing between slitting your wrists or kiss a shotgun. People will see it as a good plan while you can still keep taking land from Dynasty and the rest, but once you're done there, you better start winning again against Calamity or it's just another lie you made to hide your failures...

For the sake of TW, I do hope it gets more interesting than just Calamity versus Equinox I was actually pretty excited when Tyranny was finally back as leader and we were at the same ground level with EQ, it's a shame I had to take my leave.... I like the idea of people hitting lvl 100 in a month, what I don't like is that being available only to the ones willing to spend a fortune in a game. For the sake of my friends and my ingame family, I hope they finish painting the map red before I'm back.

Miz and Olee, sorry for the long post, it's been a while so yeah... been lurking quietly for soooo long, hope you guys are having a great time too, see ya in a few months!

Andres <333!
    i miss you :(

@Nix
    OOO PHALLIC OBJECT! *dances for it*

P.S. sometimes i wonder how the map would look like if Lightwish didnt attack cala and leave us to fend for ourselves.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Slivaf, I wasn't talking to you :D
    Didn't mean to offend anyone, really (I used this "name" because I didn't remember how Illyana was written - do now, sorry for the misunderstandings. In heaven all is fine).
    Not agressively tuned in this matter.
    Just sad to read how all has become so bloody.

________

Illyana said: (copy-pasteing instead of quote, sorry)
    The reason we're attacking Dynasty is because they're in a very opportune place on the map. They have access to new apo, which we find to be useful in TW. Had we not relocated, we would eventually would be pushed to the corner of the map.
    ________

Idk if it's me or this just seemes like an "excuse" for attacking us :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XJaYx - Dreamweaver
    XJaYx - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wow even though i haven't played in a while, its so hard to believe how small these other "leaderships" of factions think.. its like if you guys are fighting like if the TW MAP was made of 5 lands big lol the TW map is huge everybody can get a piece if you start thinking right .. if factions are scared to get beat it contradicts their whole "Tw is just for fun excuse" if it is.. why so scared to see a defeat sign b:laugh

All factions leaders/members must realize this.. if equinox gets wiped off the map "again" since its the only resistance against calamity then sooner or later your will also have to face calamity wether its a 1v1 2v1 so on... so why not start preparing start getting better at TW .. Equinox has been steamrolled by Calamity a few times even less then 10 minutes.. if we had a Dynasty mentality the map might today be all Red by now, instead we learned a little bit more every weekend and now we can take cala 1v1.. if Equinox can do it why not Dynasty? or does your leadership not have faith/trust in you guys that together as a faction can improve?b:surrender .. just remember the map is so big.. stop thinking with a small mentality.. or else you well never get in the same level as Calamity or Equinox.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dynasty just doesnt have the levels and people online during tws
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Slivaf
    I didn't mean to imply that everyone in EQ is rude towards Dynasty. I'm well aware that the majority of EQ people are pleasant enough to be around. It's just it seems that most of the hateful anti-Dynasty talk comes from EQ members.

@Illyana
    We actually tried to sell those pots the response was so poor that we would of had to sell them below the cost of the mats. If you guys wanted them you could of asked and we probably could have worked something out.

The other day after TW, for the first time ever Ajay pm'd me. He was rude and insulting. But I had expected that. As he talked he broke about 2 or 3 rules of conduct for TW. Even though he was trying to be threatening I couldn't help but laugh as I screenshoted the conversation. I could submit the screenshot and see what happens, but I suspect nothing would. And in spite how I may come off, I'm not really that pissed off at EQ that I would submit it. I just find it humorous and sad that EQ's leader is actually stupid enough to break rules that can get his faction disbanded. I know the GMs don't make all the rules of conduct clear and easy to find but still WolfGang would have never made these kinds of mistakes. The point being Ajay is too rude and stupid for me to work with. Further more SmexyGal is coming back from vacation soon and she is less reasonable than me when it comes to dealing with rude people. So if I'm saying no, then it's likely she won't even consider it. I suggest EQ gets a new leader, but I'm doubtful that that will happen.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I personally do not TW. I have considered going into TW factions, namely either Calamity for their TW prowess or EQ because, while EQ holds less land, they have the potential to be just as great a faction in TW as Calamity is.

However, lately on Dreamweaver EQ's rep has dropped severely. There's been quite a few factions that have seen changes in leadership and suchlike, and TW has gone from something fun and enjoyable to a drama-based war zone where the losing side will more often then not bicker and complain and throw subtle but sarcastic insults at the winning team - who more often then not retaliate with equally belittling and immature comments.

Equinox have beaten Calamity where others haven't. This fact cannot be denied.

Equinox has also been completely steamrolled within minutes multiple times, and although sometimes the TWs are more drawn-out than normal, generally Equinox loses more TWs against Calamity than it wins.
    This combined with the sinking reputation Equinox holds in comparison to Calamity results in high levelled strays decided to join Calamity - not just for the TW prowess but for the better reputation. I can say that, from what I have heard and witnessed myself, I personally would not go to Equinox by this point either.

[In the end, I ended up joining a smaller faction that didn't TW, but I still consider migrating to a larger faction at a higher level when my gear and, let's face it, level is more respectable.]

TW is not dead, but it's become so full of drama and so infected with the narrowminded and pompous views (from multiple factions) that it's no longer an event for fun, it's now supposedly a way to show off power and prove you're somehow better than everybody else.
    The one thing I've noticed is I rarely see Calamity members brag about their victories and make snide, sarcastic comments. Of course, I don't personally go out my way to see if they do, but in the general world of those who do not TW I do not see Calamity being overly disrespectful upon winning or losing a TW. This is another reason people will join Calamity - because certainly when you don't purposefully involve yourself in all this ridiculously pointless bickering, Calamity seems like a faction who still doesn't take this completely seriously.
    Which is possibly why they steamroll the majority of their opponents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Slivaf, I wasn't talking to you :D
    Didn't mean to offend anyone, really (I used this "name" because I didn't remember how Illyana was written - do now, sorry for the misunderstandings. In heaven all is fine).
    Not agressively tuned in this matter.
    Just sad to read how all has become so bloody.

I too am sorry about the misunderstanding, thinking too much into it, and making an **** out of my self, please forgive me. <3

Sadly, I must agree with you, this along with something else about equniox has recently came to my attention, I do plan on addressing it on equinox forums when I get the time, and figure out what exactly I want to say.
    @Slivaf
    I didn't mean to imply that everyone in EQ is rude towards Dynasty. I'm well aware that the majority of EQ people are pleasant enough to be around. It's just it seems that most of the hateful anti-Dynasty talk comes from EQ members.

The other day after TW, for the first time ever Ajay pm'd me. He was rude and insulting. But I had expected that. As he talked he broke about 2 or 3 rules of conduct for TW. Even though he was trying to be threatening I couldn't help but laugh as I screenshoted the conversation. I could submit the screenshot and see what happens, but I suspect nothing would. And in spite how I may come off, I'm not really that pissed off at EQ that I would submit it. I just find it humorous and sad that EQ's leader is actually stupid enough to break rules that can get his faction disbanded. I know the GMs don't make all the rules of conduct clear and easy to find but still WolfGang would have never made these kinds of mistakes. The point being Ajay is too rude and stupid for me to work with. Further more SmexyGal is coming back from vacation soon and she is less reasonable than me when it comes to dealing with rude people. So if I'm saying no, then it's likely she won't even consider it. I suggest EQ gets a new leader, but I'm doubtful that that will happen.

Again I must apologize for the misunderstanding, so sorry. ;p Also would have to agree with you.

I would apologize for the actions of my 'leader' but a sorry from me really wouldn't suffice, I am not him, and I realize I wasn't there/didn't see the pms, but something tells me you are telling the truth. :(

I too am sad to see how much equinox's "rep,' has dived err gone straight to hell over the past month since we won for the first time in a long time. (according to ajay equinox has beaten calamity even before that 'first time' 2-3 months ago.) I unfortunately have to agree with what someone said... somewhere... (paraphrasing) we aren't very humble when we 'win' against calamity.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Slivaf

@Illyana
    We actually tried to sell those pots the response was so poor that we would of had to sell them below the cost of the mats. If you guys wanted them you could of asked and we probably could have worked something out.

I said I find it funny that when I contacted smexygal several months ago about helping fight calamity she told me "Dynasty does not believe in ganking" which is funny because that is exactly what you did last night.

I said we are going to farm you tonight, which we will and continue to do so until you stop ganking. I also said whenever you want to stop goofing off and really make a difference on this TW map to let me know.

Post the screenshots away cause thats exactly what I said.

Equinox is by far the most helpful and respectful faction on this server. We dont do boss days because we are killing things for people 24/7. The amount of disrespect we receive from officers of other factions is appalling. And i quote a WC by Shezz dynasty Marshall "Good job fail eq losing all your lands when dynasty are just gonna **** you next week"

How did that TW turn out again?

Point is you want to gank us fine, but every week we will make sure its not a fun TW.

Also Equinox has within the last 3 months always beat calamity when we had 80 people in the TW. Our losses have come from lower turnouts.

Any questions pm me in game as always, I am leader not a dictator my vote is the same as any members vote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

Equinox is by far the most helpful and respectful faction on this server. We dont do boss days because we are killing things for people 24/7. The amount of disrespect we receive from officers of other factions is appalling.
    Ajay, whether or not you/we like to admit it, we do have some pretty disrespectful members. :( When you all (since I was unable to be there) beat calamity yesterday, we had a member, shout out something to dynasty, about the fact they ganked, and it was (lets face it) rude. I realize that some of equinox hasn't been treated... very nice, but who's to say some of our members didn't bring it upon us, by there behavior? I mean seriously regardless of how we are treated if one of our members is rude, and not 'reprimanded' then what is the server going to think of us?

I think there opinion of us is very low, and with comments like that one in world chat, it is becoming far far worse. Almost like we condone behavior like that. :( Every ONE of us should keep our "mouth's" shut if we don't really have anything half-way positive to say about something we deem "unfair." ESPECIALLY when it comes to tw at the moment, no one seems to be sympathizing with us when it comes to 'taking down' cala, sure the wcs begs to differ, but really do one - five people really matter? I think its the other factions that matter, leaders and all. If you really would like dynasty to 'help' go after cala with us, then I for one would advise for not only yourself, but to make sure every faction member at least respects that dynasty had a choice to make, and no matter how much we may not like it, it is still NO reason to treat them like they are cowards, or don't deserve to have any land. I know being ganked is never fun, but it is JUST a game, dynasty had every right to attack us.

I realize this may seem like I am attacking your leadership skills, I am not trying to take over, or nit-pick you to death, but something obviously needs to change in the WHOLE faction, especially if we really want to be the most 'respectful' faction out there, which in my opinion calamity seems to have us beat by far there.

I also have one more thing to say one more thing while I am on the subject, of being respected, I think we have done enough bragging about beating cala, I know that isn't an easy feat, but seriously I think EVERYONE of us (here in eq) needs to stop bringing it up, it really is making us look like we think we are better then everyone else, which is obviously not the case. We ARE human, we can, and we will undoubtedly make mistakes, but it we... nay you can't continue to let this 'go on' like this, then I am afraid equinox may very well just be a phase. :( As in eventually people will start seeing it inside of the faction, and perhaps even leave due to it. YOU are the leader, if you don't start 'reprimanding' us for being rude to others, then I fear for the future of equinox. I also know you/we can't be everywhere at once, but when you see something come up, we should address it, I am not saying send a wc, demanding that he stop, I mean sending him a pm, or perhaps giving him/her a slap on the wrist for his OR her behavior, and you yourself sending an apology over wc for it.

EDIT: Wows this has went way off-topic. Lmao

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Eq gave up land then the following week ya'll attack Dynasty and now your blaming Dynasty b/c they are not helping you gank Calamity.

Wow.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dynasty just doesnt have the levels and people online during tws

Neither does EQ, half of the time we are under performing while in TWs but miracles happen, or they dont. The long drawn out TWs are TWs where we have sufficient members, the steamroll TWs are ones we didnt have enough members or earlier the right levels. Regardless of our chances against Calamity, we kept going at it slowly improving our strategy.

@Slivaf
    I see your point, but people tend to discredit that. They think we are weak as comments saying that we would lose against Dynasty. Sometimes, people need to see that we are the only faction who was able to beat calamtiy so even if they do steamroll us some of the times due to low attendance, we still are a pretty strong faction.

@Ajay
    I have no idea about this "gank" that Dynasty did. If you have proof, it would be nice to see. Maybe Dynasty didnt want to gank us, maybe it just happened. Also, dont confuse Dynasty's leadership with the members of Dynasty. I had officers and members in Dynasty telling me that they want to attack cala, they dont want a red map. Yesterday they told me to tell EQ to Kick Cala's **** (which i stated in faction chat). Even though the members may want one thing, the leader ultimately make the decision of what to do in TW.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • FockU - Dreamweaver
    FockU - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This seems to be going completely of focus here and some of our words (Equinox) are being misinterpreted.. :(

We do not wish to antagonize anyone and we don't "hate" (what is that?? this is a game) anyone.
    But yes we feel sad and very frustrated to be the only ones trying to fight the installed power and trying to prevent one faction to take the entire map and finish the fun TW's for everyone (including you Dynasty). Do you prefer to have those 10 minute Tw's every week??? the time will come for everyone to face Calamity like we do.

Our posts here are not to be seen as drama or rage against any faction, but more as frustration to stand alone against Calamity.

I'm not angry at you Dynasty (you and all the other factions) for ganking us last night, but i am frustrated that you didnt ganked Calamity with us this past months and tried to make the map more colorfull.. When they are done with us they will come for you all, please remember that.

On a personal note i've always seen Dynasty as a satellite faction of Calamity thinking you always had some kind of agreement with the installed power, but this is only my personal opinion it doesnt mean to be true.

Equinox fighting the installed power alone. Care to join us?
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Eq gave up land then the following week ya'll attack Dynasty and now your blaming Dynasty b/c they are not helping you gank Calamity.

Wow.

Nope. In the thread where leadership explained we were forfeiting our three territories to move on the map, I told the rest of Equinox on our forums that this is exactly what would happen. I was either ignored, or management decided fighting a two front war was irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. As Slivaf pointed out, in the short term it's more rational to attack Equinox to try to reclaim the land we've taken from Dynasty. As I pointed out, in the long term, it's counterproductive to do so. Dynasty will act as they will, but they had better get used to TWing harder factions soon. (And no, it isn't all level and gear, as their experience and tactics need to evolve also; I would have killed to still be using my BM for TW last night, just because they clustered up their clerics and archers while using BB/Barrage, which would have made the majority of them extraordinarily dead after a quick roar/HF/AoE.)

That's not to say there isn't some pent up frustration over Equinox being the only faction to ever challenge Calamity all these months. After a while, I think some of our members stopped having fun in TW and only started focusing on the DEFEAT sign at the end. Thankfully, those members are in the minority, but everyone enjoys seeing a victory sign at the end of a long, fun TW, and disappointment during a defeat is only natural.

So far as the lamentations over the degeneration of TW into needless drama go, I imagine you all just have very short memories. (Similarly, if you think Ajay venting his frustration in a PM or two is bad, you clearly don't remember Lightaine's mouthing off during his tenure as Calamity's leader. As Supernova used to tell us, Lightaine handled Equinox's public relations for us. History grants perspective that some sadly lack.) There's been World Chat-whinging and snide sniping since PVP TWs began on this server; Equinox has been better about it than most--especially compared to all the **** between Bushido and Dynasty the server was subjected to through World Chat not too long ago--but we have vocal *******s the same as any other faction. I'd prefer it if they just shut their idiot mouths, but it'll never happen regardless of the faction to which they belong.

It's a F2P MMO. You're not gonna find people flavoring their caviar with Grey Poupon while they engage in civil discourse over philanthropic endeavors. If I popped an explosive cranial hemorrhage any time I saw a 'tard spouting incoherent pejoratives, my brains would have painted the walls of my house the first two days I started playing PWI.

Ignore the idiots, cherish the few that don't get under your skin.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I completely agree with mizu, when he says that we are indeed a force to be reckoned with, although I think a lot of people realize it, but don't really want to admit it, and who could blame them? I would love to see another faction rise up and take on cala to prevent one faction taking over the world. Seeing one faction on the map is no fun! ;/

I also agree with firefeng, when he say's every faction has *******s in them, however, I do believe how the leader reacts to the 'dilemma' makes all the difference. Though as I said, not even ajay can be every where at once, but IF it is brought to his attention he should definitely investigate, and if he, and the other officers believe that action is required then something should be done. At least in my honest opinion.

• Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Making a short post:

EQ, why QQ about the gank story... Dynasty gets ganked every weekend, y0 -_-
    As today we will, and would have even if we didnt decide to attack you yesterday.

Slivaf - there is no agreement with Calamity, but them fighting us just would be a boring >10min TW, which with EQ might not happen. EQ is a considerable opponent, FAIR opponent, so to speak.

And all that talk about "EQ off the map"... Once it's off it, that doesn't mean that the game is over or the faction has ended - bs. You can always fight Calamity - and as I said before, can start eating the Big Red from any random corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Making a short post:

EQ, why QQ about the gank story... Dynasty gets ganked every weekend, y0 -_-
    As today we will, and would have even if we didnt decide to attack you yesterday.

Slivaf - there is no agreement with Calamity, but them fighting us just would be a boring >10min TW, which with EQ might not happen. EQ is a considerable opponent, FAIR opponent, so to speak.

And all that talk about "EQ off the map"... Once it's off it, that doesn't mean that the game is over or the faction has ended - bs. You can always fight Calamity - and as I said before, can start eating the Big Red from any random corner.

:p:D I am not capable of making a short post. RAWRZ ;):p At least it's rare I make a short post. =x lol

Agreed about it being a 10 minute boring run, I do believe that came out a bit wrong, I don't think you meant that calamity isn't "fair" just rather that it would NOT be fun being ran into the ground in no time at all.

I really hope you all are right in thinking equinox can't 'run' you all into the ground in less then 10 minutes. That is really big shoes to fill, so to speak. Though it does seem a lot more plausible dynasty would last more then 10 minutes against equniox then against calamity.

edited February 2010
    :p:D I am not capable of making a short post. RAWRZ ;):p At least it's rare I make a short post. =x lol

Agreed about it being a 10 minute boring run, I do believe that came out a bit wrong, I don't think you meant that calamity isn't "fair" just rather that it would NOT be fun being ran into the ground in no time at all.

I really hope you all are right in thinking equinox can't 'run' you all into the ground in less then 10 minutes. That is really big shoes to fill, so to speak. Though it does seem a lot more plausible dynasty would last more then 10 minutes against equniox then against calamity.

Dynasty lasted less then 10 mins vs EQ 1v1

and as of Late Equinox top 80 > Calamities Top 80

This was proved not only last weekend but last night when 80 EQ beat Calamity in an hour and half. While for the first 20 mins it was only 65 EQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I really didn't want to post here mainly because it seemed like an exercise in futility. Nevertheless, there are some things that I think need to be clarified among all of the sarcasm practically dripping off my monitor screen...
    Dynasty will act as they will, but they had better get used to TWing harder factions soon.

Firstly, I have a serious problem with this type of talk. To insinuate that we always assumed that we would TW "easy" factions is an insult to our intelligence. We are all WELL AWARE that at some point or another we were going to TW Calamity; regardless of it being before or after Calamity was through with Equinox. Granted, it's my word versus yours as now there really isn't much to say about it. Still, I do not appreciate being misrepresented.

Secondly, for Equinox to portray your battles against Calamity as some sort of holy crusade versus the great evil power and our fight against HDT as somehow "dishonourable" or "cowardly" is absurd.

I'll use an analogy to explain my argument: In PK, if I am 20 levels above someone and decide to kill them, it is ENTIRELY and UNEQUIVOCALLY ALLOWABLE. All white names know what they are getting into when they PK. Similarly, TW is something wherein you willingly decide to partake. EVERY FACTION is FAIR GAME. Get over the fact that we chose to fight HDT over Calamity first. As I said before, we are ALL AWARE that Calamity would, at some point or another, attack us. If you think it cowardly, then tough. It's TW, all factions are fair. (Factions adjacent to you anyway b:chuckle) Altruistic bull about "honour," "cowardice," and "respect" are just not apropos to an internet game. We don't need your respect, nor do we want or care for it.

To be clear, I feel I should point out that I am not at all upset that Equinox decided to give up land to attack us. In fact, if you were reading up until now, you'll notice that I think that such a move is fair and understandable. But please, do not then proceed to insult us as a whole by claiming we lack any foresight or will to persevere by not attacking Calamity.

Thirdly, does Equinox plan to fight Kindrid/Vanquish too if they are able to border them for their inactivity towards TWing Calamity? b:question

(Flame bait, I know, but I couldn't resist XD)
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I said I find it funny that when I contacted smexygal several months ago about helping fight calamity she told me "Dynasty does not believe in ganking" which is funny because that is exactly what you did last night.

I said we are going to farm you tonight, which we will and continue to do so until you stop ganking. I also said whenever you want to stop goofing off and really make a difference on this TW map to let me know.

Post the screenshots away cause thats exactly what I said.

Equinox is by far the most helpful and respectful faction on this server. We dont do boss days because we are killing things for people 24/7. The amount of disrespect we receive from officers of other factions is appalling. And i quote a WC by Shezz dynasty Marshall "Good job fail eq losing all your lands when dynasty are just gonna **** you next week"

How did that TW turn out again?

Point is you want to gank us fine, but every week we will make sure its not a fun TW.

Also Equinox has within the last 3 months always beat calamity when we had 80 people in the TW. Our losses have come from lower turnouts.

Any questions pm me in game as always, I am leader not a dictator my vote is the same as any members vote.

All I will say, Ajay, is this kind of attitude will both lead you and your faction into trouble, and will also help further sully the reputation of EQ.

Turning a blind eye to your disrespectful members - and they are most certainly out there - and then claiming you are by far the most respectful faction is bull. Sorry, but in comparison to my experiences with EQ members and Cala members, Calamity owns you in the "respectful" category.

I feel sorry for WolfGang. Look at what's become of EQ now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    All I will say, Ajay, is this kind of attitude will both lead you and your faction into trouble, and will also help further sully the reputation of EQ.

Turning a blind eye to your disrespectful members - and they are most certainly out there - and then claiming you are by far the most respectful faction is bull. Sorry, but in comparison to my experiences with EQ members and Cala members, Calamity owns you in the "respectful" category.

All disrespectful members are handled with. Who was saying we turn a blind eye? Just because we don't cauterize them in public eye means we are not talking to them and reprimanding them?

Players have been removed from eq for disrespect plain and simple.

Our rep is so bad that we continue to receive apps from well known helpful players everyday. <-- insert sarcastic tone

Equinox members will help with anything when asked. Do I have to pull out screen-shots of the amount of disrespect we receive? Nope cause we don't QQ about it on forums or on WC. On the contrary we just show up week and in and week out and prove it by continuing to help ourselves not only become better pwi players but people as well.

I would argue that you worry about yourself and your faction before you worry about EQ's reputation.

Today we waited for dynasty to finish their tw's before even attacking and even after destroying all outside towers I pulled back to see if they would attack, they did not so we ended the TW in a fun respectful manner.

Keep up the Hate though its only fuel to a motivational fire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Please do not use my friend's good name to bash the faction she loves. We have a strict code of conduct that is heavily enforced; she and I were two of the main authors.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    All disrespectful members are handled with. Who was saying we turn a blind eye? Just because we don't cauterize them in public eye means we are not talking to them and reprimanding them?

Our rep is so bad that we continue to receive apps from well known helpful players everyday. <-- insert sarcastic tone

Equinox members will help with anything when asked. Do I have to pull out screen-shots of the amount of disrespect we receive? Nope cause we don't QQ about it on forums or on WC. On the contrary we just show up week and in and week out and prove it by continuing to help ourselves not only become better pwi players but people as well.

I would argue that you worry about yourself and your faction before you worry about EQ's reputation.

Today we waited for dynasty to finish their tw's before even attacking and even after destroying all outside towers I pulled back to see if they would attack, they did not so we ended the TW in a fun respectful manner.

Keep up the Hate though its only fuel to a motivational fire.

I don't need to worry about myself, or my faction, but your unneeded concern is appreciated all the same.

However, if you think EQ doesn't have a sullied reputation at the current point in time, you need to take a very serious step back. I'm sorry to say that right now, EQ's reputation has gone down the drain at an impressive speed and a lot of players I know who once considered EQ a faction helpful, friendly and pleasant to be around have all turned around and said that lately, EQ has been less than impressive when it comes to several members and their attitude.

I couldn't care less if the Calamity leader dropped Cala and came to join EQ, your reputation has been screwed up. The fact you constantly deny this is proof of your narrowminded views and that, yes, you are turning a blind eye to the things that are happening. Every single post you make here claiming how helpful you are and how great your reputation is when there are people out there who now frown upon your faction and several of the members in it is only further proof that you are not looking at the situation as you should be.

To Illyana, I apologise. But in all honesty, I loved EQ when WolfGang lead it. I never heard a bad word against the faction or it's members and it had a great reputation. I'm just very sorry to see at how sullied such a reputation has become - and at how there is a severe lack of care and a huge amount of denial from Ajay about this fact. It's very sad to see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

I forgot about one of my most 'important rules' just because we don't see anything happening it doesn't mean that nothing is happening, the "reprimand's" could very well be taking place in pm's. Not even eq members are privy to the scolding of others, it does happen in pms a lot, or at least I would assume it is. I mean really is it good to be kicked out of a faction after just one "mistake?" Three strikes and your out ftw! Also love how all of eq members listened to your quick one liner, and were respectful after the dynasty war at least in world chat, or so I heard. =X

Sorry about the assumption ajay, made an **** out of myself, and more sadly you, our leader, no one can be liked by everyone. Though I must reiterate no ONE can be EVERYWHERE, so if no one speaks up then we will never know. (I realize others may feel differently, but right now even though I admittedly haven't gotten to known ajay, and I am not on the other end of his... err... posts, I ama turn a 'blind' eye, and just accept the little... quirks I don't like about him for the time being anyways. We all get angry with even the people we respect the most.)

edited February 2010
    I don't need to worry about myself, or my faction, but your unneeded concern is appreciated all the same.

However, if you think EQ doesn't have a sullied reputation at the current point in time, you need to take a very serious step back. I'm sorry to say that right now, EQ's reputation has gone down the drain at an impressive speed and a lot of players I know who once considered EQ a faction helpful, friendly and pleasant to be around have all turned around and said that lately, EQ has been less than impressive when it comes to several members and their attitude.

I couldn't care less if the Calamity leader dropped Cala and came to join EQ, your reputation has been screwed up. The fact you constantly deny this is proof of your narrowminded views and that, yes, you are turning a blind eye to the things that are happening. Every single post you make here claiming how helpful you are and how great your reputation is when there are people out there who now frown upon your faction and several of the members in it is only further proof that you are not looking at the situation as you should be.

To Illyana, I apologise. But in all honesty, I loved EQ when WolfGang lead it. I never heard a bad word against the faction or it's members and it had a great reputation. I'm just very sorry to see at how sullied such a reputation has become - and at how there is a severe lack of care and a huge amount of denial from Ajay about this fact. It's very sad to see.

Got any examples of such sullying behavior you wish to share with us?

When exactly did you love EQ while WolfGang was leading?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Just a bit of advice. To making a convincing argument, it's necessary to provide sufficient supporting facts and reasoning. I only see a wall of text of biased personal opinion rather than ANY facts.
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Every faction have their rude/disrespectful/egotistical members, gotta admit, Equinox has them, Calamity definitely has them as well as Dynasty.

To point at one faction and say that their members are rude and disrespectful, also to completely disregard other factions' members of the same behavior/attitude is something I would call bashing.

I don't know what EQ has done to you Airyll but your arguments contradicts itself, you are not going anywhere with your posts and why not say something none of us have heard before?

EQ's reputation is bad because that's all people want to pay attention to. Not that many appreciates the effort put into trying to better the faction as a whole and their continuous effort into helping others out with their boss quests and what not.

Anyhow off to XBL I go. Toodles PWI b:bye
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Just a bit of advice. To making a convincing argument, it's necessary to provide sufficient supporting facts and reasoning. I only see a wall of text of biased personal opinion rather than ANY facts.

I could say the very same about Ajay's posts, for the most part.

What's your point? =0 Forums; I can post my opinion whether I want to or not. Don't like it, don't read. ^^
    Every faction have their rude/disrespectful/egotistical members, gotta admit, Equinox has them, Calamity definitely has them as well as Dynasty.

To point at one faction and say that their members are rude and disrespectful, also to completely disregard other factions' members of the same behavior/attitude is something I would call bashing.

I don't know what EQ has done to you Airyll but your arguments contradicts itself, you are not going anywhere with your posts and why not say something none of us have heard before?

EQ's reputation is bad because that's all people want to pay attention to. Not that many appreciates the effort put into trying to better the faction as a whole and their continuous effort into helping others out with their boss quests and what not.

Anyhow off to XBL I go. Toodles PWI b:bye

Oh, I don't deny that every faction has it's bad apples. I can fire off the names of several factions far worse than Equinox without hesitation whatsoever.

My argument doesn't contradict itself anywhere, it isn't even really an argument. It's a simple statement of opinion: Equinox does not have the perfect reputation Ajay seems to paint it having on the forums. I was merely pointing this out - and was met with more "Nothing but opinion kthnx, our faction has a just fine rep." Which is, itself, nothing but an opinion.

I don't really want to pay attention to anything. Generally I try and stay out of TW drama these days, because that's all it is. The fun aspect of the game seems to be slowly diminishing with each TW I see and an increasing number of TW factions are complaining, whining and causing drama about it. My simple point is (and yes, it's an opinion, if you don't like it well deal with it) from what I have seen and heard EQ doesn't have the reputation that Ajay claims it does.

Also, I cannot comment on what I haven't seen. I've only a couple of friends in EQ at the moment who haven't really been online, so I can't exactly ask them how the faction in general is going, and thus I am left with the actions of the EQ members I see. My apologies that I am not a mind reader and cannot magically see all this "effort into helping others out with boss quests and what not". ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    (Off Topic): This thread reminds me of TW Battle Reports... except with more hate. Where's Lieal when most needed? b:surrender
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    "Do I have to pull out screen-shots of the amount of disrespect we receive? Nope cause we don't QQ about it on forums or on WC." - - - ButtSekks

Seriously, dude, where were you yesterday when all the flaming towards Dynasty started in WQ?? And I'm sure I saw there more than ONE name from EQ... (Or was that sentence (translating) about not QQing about the disrespect you recieve due to the things that are done in the forums or WC? - well, either way, what I saw yesterday or seeing here on Forums is just UGLY)

PS. NOT claming there aren't ANY nice persons in EQ - apparently I have met some generous, friendly, nice and lovely persons too (believe it or not) - and that both in Calamity or EQ. Except for I've found myself in random squads more with Calamity, claming they were bored and now do "this" (insert some dungeon run here).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I could say the very same about Ajay's posts, for the most part.

What's your point? =0 Forums; I can post my opinion whether I want to or not. Don't like it, don't read. ^^

Oh, I don't deny that every faction has it's bad apples. I can fire off the names of several factions far worse than Equinox without hesitation whatsoever.

My argument doesn't contradict itself anywhere, it isn't even really an argument. It's a simple statement of opinion: Equinox does not have the perfect reputation Ajay seems to paint it having on the forums. I was merely pointing this out - and was met with more "Nothing but opinion kthnx, our faction has a just fine rep." Which is, itself, nothing but an opinion.

I don't really want to pay attention to anything. Generally I try and stay out of TW drama these days, because that's all it is. The fun aspect of the game seems to be slowly diminishing with each TW I see and an increasing number of TW factions are complaining, whining and causing drama about it. My simple point is (and yes, it's an opinion, if you don't like it well deal with it) from what I have seen and heard EQ doesn't have the reputation that Ajay claims it does.

Also, I cannot comment on what I haven't seen. I've only a couple of friends in EQ at the moment who haven't really been online, so I can't exactly ask them how the faction in general is going, and thus I am left with the actions of the EQ members I see. My apologies that I am not a mind reader and cannot magically see all this "effort into helping others out with boss quests and what not". ;D

Lol, EQ doesn't have a perfect history of what Ajay mentioned I give it that but they are trying to be better. What's in the past should stay there IMO b:pleased
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]