• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hai Elfb:chuckle

I caught up with Miz's lvl b:pleased

good job?

10chars
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hau's za map lukin'?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hau's za map lukin'?

Hai Ursa and current:

map lil cut in north/south blame pw for not letting me tele to timberfield,ragind tide etc b:angry o well lol. 1920*1080 b:surrender
    25pu7vb.jpg
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hai Ursa and current:

map lil cut in north/south blame pw for not letting me tele to timberfield,ragind tide etc b:angry o well lol. 1920*1080 b:surrender
    25pu7vb.jpg

I thought that was just my problem...it annoys me to hell to not be able to teleport efficiently, and I can't seem to fix it.

b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hai Ursa and current:

25pu7vb.jpg

Sorry for any undue turbulence. The current forecast for red faction teleport conditions is expected to deteriorate. Outlook Hazy, try again. b:cute
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But but. . . Destini is colorless. Like that pokemon energy card. . .
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    muchas gracias senor Heartstone b:kiss b:bye

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    Fake bids in TW? Say it ain't so. b:question
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But but. . . Destini is colorless. Like that pokemon energy card. . .

Even regular teleports are a pain too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So what happened with 2 lands and going up? Cala is chasing EQ or did EQ bid on Dreamweaver Port?

I'm honestly intrigued enough, even though I'm completely tied down by life and my last 6 months of college, my itch for playing my archer is just too damn big!...

Sorry Miz I dissapeared, but you know how life is I hope <3

Oh yeah I've been lurking the forums here and there, lovely videos of Ajay in youtube... only entertainment I get when I'm on free time....

I remember back in the days a faction schemed to be "relocated" from South to North, after relocation, managed to take some land from a weaker faction in less than 20 minutes and then disbanded, most of them are in Dynasty, Equinox and Calamity now... They also kept going back and forth about being a community or a TW faction. The leader once even said after losing a TW "My faction is no longer TW-Based"... Just a piece of my mind, a "tactical retreat or relocation" is still a retreat. This is not dying and Almost dying, it's pretty much chosing between slitting your wrists or kiss a shotgun. People will see it as a good plan while you can still keep taking land from Dynasty and the rest, but once you're done there, you better start winning again against Calamity or it's just another lie you made to hide your failures...

For the sake of TW, I do hope it gets more interesting than just Calamity versus Equinox I was actually pretty excited when Tyranny was finally back as leader and we were at the same ground level with EQ, it's a shame I had to take my leave.... I like the idea of people hitting lvl 100 in a month, what I don't like is that being available only to the ones willing to spend a fortune in a game. For the sake of my friends and my ingame family, I hope they finish painting the map red before I'm back.

Miz and Olee, sorry for the long post, it's been a while so yeah... been lurking quietly for soooo long, hope you guys are having a great time too, see ya in a few months!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    The dynamics have somewhat changed, Andres.

EQ managed to carve a niche in the southern isles of the dreamweaver map. After relocating, they took their first territory from Dynasty in 9 minutes. Last week, EQ needed a second land to progress, the only available land at the time was Dynasty land, so we again took a land from Dynasty which decided to (wisely) no show, as Dynasty had other simultaneous fights. Equinox defeated Calamity, after Calamity decided it wanted Eq's new southern land.

This week, Equinox will be taking the Raging Tide city, but will also be facing a simultaneous fight between Dynasty and Calamity.

For Eq, the worst case situation will have them lose one land and gain the city-- this much is pretty much for sure. You have to wonder about Dynasty leadership these days. Equinox is only there because of their inactivity. Had I leadership of Dynasty, I wonder if I would have attacked Equinox instead of Calamity, if the outcome is all but known. Calamity, your yellow lapdog's name is Dynasty.
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You have to wonder about Dynasty leadership these days. Equinox is only there because of their inactivity. Had I leadership of Dynasty, I wonder if I would have attacked Equinox instead of Calamity, if the outcome is all but known. Calamity, your yellow lapdog's name is Dynasty.

I hear you constantly insulting Dynasty. Why attack Calamity one on one, when we have another faction attacking us and insulting us? Why should we put up with the constant lies and propaganda? We do have a faction rule against insulting other factions. So we are normally just silent and ignore the insults. But really you try to **** us off as hard as you can and you think we are just going to sit here and take it?

Most other TW factions try to play this game for fun and try to be nice to each other. Notice that when you first attacked HDT didn't try to help you gank us. We had just wiped them off the map, but they weren't pissed off at us. Because we are nice to them. We try to be nice to every faction we fight. And this seems to be true of most TW factions. But EQ seems to have different standards. Really you think you can make this a true 2 faction TW map and **** off all the other TW factions. They'll just join Calamity when they are gone, like they have been. You only make Calamity stronger.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    You know Illyana, I was always so full of myself when I was playing, but then again, I was in the server's strongest faction that was kicking the second best faction's ****. You have a very dirty mouth for someone that ran away south in order to delay inminent death and is now bullying smaller factions as "retribution" in the same way they oh so courageously accused and fought back Calamity when they were chasing you. To a lot of people and factions, this game isn't just about the color the map is painted, think about that.

What WackyTaffy pointed out to you, it's really what will happen to EQ and to TW in DW if you guys keep making enemies of people that just care to play the game, make friends and have fun. In my opinion the greatest point on EQ TW history against Calamity was when we were so full of ourselves because of the power we had and the lands we controlled, we grew confident and started dismissing players and friends outside of faction just because we felt could do it. Gladly, Calamity learned humility after striving through a couple loses... You guys were losing since day 1 of the matches against Calamity. I was expecting a lot more humility from a faction with such "family-oriented reputation".
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Perhaps written words do not convey the point I was attempting to make. I think Dynasty is a great faction filled with a lot of potential. There are some I do not get along with, but I hold no ill will towards the faction as a whole. I would say the same about Calamity. I've some really good friends there.

If you chose to take my words as an insult, Dynasty, perhaps you can answer the question for me. Why are you now attacking EQ? On the one hand, I can understand being upset about trash talking EQ and then getting thumped.

Here is a tragedy of long versus short term anguish. The problem is long-term systematic, and not short term aesthetic. Look at how red the map is. Yea, there is certainly room for rivalry, but I *know* the leadership of Dynasty is keenly aware of the ambitions of Calamity. If Equinox was not currently on the map, you can be sure that Dynasty would be attacked.

While Calamity has been going after Equinox for months now, there is good reason. They fear Equinox, otherwise there are many other options at their disposal. Great. We all understand that.

I do not mean to suggest that the enemy of your enemy is your friend, but Dynasty as a faction has not done their part with their powerful player base to make the map more multicolored, instead, they only chose fights that they knew they could win. In your case, inaction has spoken just as forcefully as action. To imply yellow as being the color of your faction map color or that of cowardice is for you to interpret as you will.

So, WackyTaffy, I mean you no personal offense. I can tell you, though, the difference between Equinox and Dynasty. Equinox will enter into a seemingly impossible fight even when they know they cannot win. Dynasty being inactive for so long has *helped* Calamity. Alliances could have been made; you could have had all of your lands and maybe more. How many of your lands must you lose to either Calamity or Equinox before you listen to your better senses? When the map is entirely red (possibly within a month or two) which faction will be your greatest asset? I'm not asking this question as an insult to Dyntasty. I'm asking because I know how I'd answer if I were in your shoes, but your actions lead me to believe you've come to a different conclusion. I think its a fair question.

It is unfair of me to leave it at that. I know there are extenuating circumstances within your faction which have prevented you from attacking Calamity before, and as I understand it, those who are in disagreement with last week's sudden reversal in avoiding Calamity have now gone their different ways.

With whatever direction Dynasty hopes to proceed, I wish you the best of luck and enjoyment in TW.
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    While Calamity has been going after Equinox for months now, there is good reason. They fear Equinox, otherwise there are many other options at their disposal. Great. We all understand that.

Or we just don't like you as a faction. b:sweat

All I have seen from Equinox on here so far is insults being thrown at Dynasty for deciding not to go up against Calamity and instead go after lands they are sure to get, and not get steam rolled by someone else. It seems like some people in this game, as Andres said, do play for fun and not control over the map.

Several lands to yourself and being left alone and going up against equal, more fun TWs > getting rolled in 10 minutes.

End of story. As to why Calamity is constantly going after Equinox and not other factions is because from what I've understood, Equinox has always put a more funner fight than any other faction. Games are meant for fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I hear you constantly insulting Dynasty. Why attack Calamity one on one, when we have another faction attacking us and insulting us? Why should we put up with the constant lies and propaganda? We do have a faction rule against insulting other factions. So we are normally just silent and ignore the insults. But really you try to **** us off as hard as you can and you think we are just going to sit here and take it?

I really hope you all don't think every one in equinox talks thrash, I actually encourage eq members to be nice, and respectful upon defeat or victory, but seriously you can't be competitive, and act like you aren't upset about a hard loss, although they should definitely still be respectful, and not say anything at all after a loss.

I realize that dynasty had its reasons for not attacking calamity in the past, but as you make it sound like, dynasty just doesn't stand a chance against them one on one, argo the question, why didn't you "help" Equinox attack calamity when you all could? It's obviously a little too late to change anything, and either way I still wish dynasty the best of luck, regardless of my feelings for ANYONE in that faction.

Most other TW factions try to play this game for fun and try to be nice to each other. Notice that when you first attacked HDT didn't try to help you gank us. We had just wiped them off the map, but they weren't pissed off at us. Because we are nice to them. We try to be nice to every faction we fight. And this seems to be true of most TW factions. But EQ seems to have different standards. Really you think you can make this a true 2 faction TW map and **** off all the other TW factions. They'll just join Calamity when they are gone, like they have been. You only make Calamity stronger.

I completely agree, however I really hope you are wrong, I don't want to see the server painted red, but even if I fail to help eq (WHEN I CAN) on the battlefield, I still feel as if I am helping them portray a slightly... less disrespectful side.

Luls.... I don't have 10 chars, because I entered my reply in the quote.

RAWRS!

EDIT: Also I can understand the reason going after Equinox, this weekend, it is a LOT less likely you all will get "steamrolled" by a 'split' second best faction, then by the BEST split faction, though still, I think dynasty could have put up one hell of a fight against cala, with equinox 'spear-heading" the attack.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    totally agree with lieal what is the fun in 10 mins war? only fun wars r eq cala wars were eq stands more chance than currently any other faction 3 hour wars FTW except on saturday and sunday b:cry

and lmao silvaf u r attacking dynasty y wouldnt they attack back that would be coward lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    totally agree with lieal what is the fun in 10 mins war? only fun wars r eq cala wars were eq stands more chance than currently any other faction 3 hour wars FTW except on saturday and sunday b:cry

Even Calamity wants more of a challenge. Dynasty, make yellow irony, not a coincidence. b:victory
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

and lmao silvaf u r attacking dynasty y wouldnt they attack back that would be coward lol

Eh, I wouldn't call is cowardice, but meh, you are right, it is only natural to bite back at whats been biting you.

It is a dog eat dog world out there. :D

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    This has nothing to do with Hate against any faction Illyana, you're getting to a conclussion using bad arguments:

1- Dynasty, as Bushido and previously Immortal, as Firestorm, as Armageddon, as the list goes on have all attacked Calamity before. Deluded by Equinox into thinking there was more likely that one of the 3 factions that get scheduled with Equinox could achieve a victory over Calamity. When the other factions noticed that they were actually more of cannon fodder than a real danger and that they'd never get the big end of the stick, they stopped attacking at their given time because they realized that the real dog-like behavior you mention is the one of the animal that defends master disregarding its own safety.

2- Simple reasoning calls that, if Calamity beats Equinox and Equinox beats me under 11 minutes, Calamity will beat me in a lot less. A very dog-like behavior would be the one of the irrational being that would keep going against Calamity because master said "BAD DOGGY" well aware of that and that Equinox will be weaker this weekend as they face Calamity too.

3- The main reason why Equinox will never be able to endure this situation is because when it came to faction politics, unlike Equinox, Calamity never asked any faction to attack you mostly because it killed the fun of a long TW strategy and PK stage for us, even though it was more productive for said factions: Firestorm, Bushido, Dynasty, HDT, Armagedon at a given point to "gank" Equinox with us and increase their chances of taking land, they were deluded into thinking that "La Resistance" will someday win, and there will be cookies, chocolate cake and pina coladas for everyone. What did the smaller factions that attacked with Equinox achieved when Calamity was beaten? They were not even mentioned or thanked by Equinox for the small or big role they played in splitting up Calamity's forces. Now that's the real dog-like behavior if you ask me.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    This has nothing to do with Hate against any faction Illyana, you're getting to a conclussion using bad arguments:

1- Dynasty, as Bushido and previously Immortal, as Firestorm, as Armageddon, as the list goes on have all attacked Calamity before. Deluded by Equinox into thinking there was more likely that one of the 3 factions that get scheduled with Equinox could achieve a victory over Calamity. When the other factions noticed that they were actually more of cannon fodder than a real danger and that they'd never get the big end of the stick, they stopped attacking at their given time because they realized that the real dog-like behavior you mention is the one of the animal that defends master disregarding its own safety.

2- Simple reasoning calls that, if Calamity beats Equinox and Equinox beats me under 11 minutes, Calamity will beat me in a lot less. A very dog-like behavior would be the one of the irrational being that would keep going against Calamity because master said "BAD DOGGY" well aware of that and that Equinox will be weaker this weekend as they face Calamity too.

3- The main reason why Equinox will never be able to endure this situation is because when it came to faction politics, unlike Equinox, Calamity never asked any faction to attack you mostly because it killed the fun of a long TW strategy and PK stage for us, even though it was more productive for said factions: Firestorm, Bushido, Dynasty, HDT, Armagedon at a given point to "gank" Equinox with us and increase their chances of taking land, they were deluded into thinking that "La Resistance" will someday win, and there will be cookies, chocolate cake and pina coladas for everyone. What did the smaller factions that attacked with Equinox achieved when Calamity was beaten? They were not even mentioned or thanked by Equinox for the small or big role they played in splitting up Calamity's forces. Now that's the real dog-like behavior if you ask me.

1. While that may be true, they need to have faith, and maybe hope that the split is enough to 'make' calamity lose two lands. Although speaking rationally you are right the chances of calamity losing to both guilds, is/are very unlikely. Though, really the chances of a combined win, is far far greater then taking on the 'best' alone.

2. I realize that, and why they went after calamity a second time without equinox 'spear-heading' the attack, well I do not know, but as far as I know no one has really said dynasty sucks because they didn't go after Cala one on one again. Although I realize that some of us may have implied it, but I doubt they really feel that dynasty should have went after calamity, like I said it was only natural of them to go after (us, Equinox) after our attacks on them. Though really as we seen today, dynasty actually mopped the floor with us in the 'split,' so it does still bring up that 'what if' thought. (As in what if they attacked calamity with us, maybe they could have been the first guild along with equinox to 'bring down calamity in a successful 2 way gank. ) Though that is neither here nor there, we may never know. Regardless of how I feel about them not attacking calamity with equinox, they did do the 'smart' thing; however, I think calamity is definitely the bigger threat to worry about, there 'inactivity' may very well come back and bite them in there ****. (So to speak) What happened was definitely not them taking the fight to them. (which in my OPINION, would be better for them in the long run, especially if they want to 'ensure' that they have a better chance at beating cala and the likes when/if cala takes the fight to them. (dynasty) Though again this was THERE choice, they made the smart choice to 'delay' the inevitable, but only that, at least from the 'looks' of the map. =x

3. You make it sound as if that is a bad thing. =x (I realize you may not be trying to come across that way, but seriously what's so wrong with it?) It definitely increases the servers chances or not seeing a redout... err blackout of one color on the map, however that/this may very well be in vain, only time will tell if calamity can... or even will beat all other guilds out to have a completely red map.

• Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, mrs Equinox representer - why did your faction start and try eating Dynasty? Could have started of any random corner and try and eat the big Red, as you have proved and still brag too about the previous victories over Calamity.

Dynasty can bite back however it can, having as much right to attack-you-at-the-same-time-as-Calamity-does, as you have right to attack them.

One thing that makes this thing so "unbalanced" is that it's kinda time-consuming to reach the "end game" - once a great majority has reached it - I believe that is when the wars will truly start to stone and roll.
    Then really strategy or skill will matter, not who has more coin or better expensive gear - at that point, most will have, I assume. Or hope...

Well, as seen, 2v1 was a fun fight to win. Now wondering about tomorrow night (no idea what the heads are planning).

Good night, play well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Well, mrs Equinox representer - why did your faction start and try eating Dynasty? Could have started of any random corner and try and eat the big Red, as you have proved and still brag too about the previous victories over Calamity.

Dynasty can bite back however it can, having as much right to attack-you-at-the-same-time-as-Calamity-does, as you have right to attack them.

One thing that makes this thing so "unbalanced" is that it's kinda time-consuming to reach the "end game" - once a great majority has reached it - I believe that is when the wars will truly start to stone and roll.
    Then really strategy or skill will matter, not who has more coin or better expensive gear - at that point, most will have, I assume. Or hope...

Well, as seen, 2v1 was a fun fight to win. Now wondering about tomorrow night (no idea what the heads are planning).

Good night, play well.
    Mrs? O_o?

EDIT: If that was meant as an insult, then excuse me, if I don't like watching other people 'bash' on others to get things the way the see fit, aka seems like they are trying to 'crush' the hopes of others, to prevent further losses. Though I would like to think I just put too much offense on the word 'mrs.' =x

=x lol

I know dynasty has every right to do so, I actually believe they did the right/smart thing, ere. ;) =x

As for the reason we attacked dynasty... well why not start there? A lot of our members really do believe that dynasty SHOULD have attacked cala with us, but as I said they didn't, (they did the smart thing, no matter how un-liked of a plan it was) and I for one don't hold it against them. I do not speak for the entire faction, but meh, this lighter side is better then admittedly SOME of the posts I have seen from other eq members.

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I miss the old days when TW was for fun.... Now it's a Drama that everyone watches through WC and Forums. Not to mention that charms skyrocketed in prices, so TW is extremely more expensive than ever.

PS: It was said that Dynasty did not want to gank Calamity because we would've lasted 10 minutes at that time (and we still do probably).
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I miss the old days when TW was for fun.... Now it's a Drama that everyone watches through WC and Forums. Not to mention that charms skyrocketed in prices, so TW is extremely more expensive than ever.

PS: It was said that Dynasty did not want to gank Calamity because we would've lasted 10 minutes at that time (and we still do probably).

I am going to try not to repeat myself too much.

I understand that, and also respect that, it does suck losing like that always, but you never know until you try, and if you try once, and get steamrolled, then don't try again, I know it would crush some of the morale of dynasty IF you all do get beat, but if you all last more then 10 minutes attacking with equinox, I think you all would of had something to be EXTREMELY proud off.

As I said in my edit, I feel that it would have been inevitable that calamity would eventually go after dynasty, and the other 'smaller' guilds, you all and any other guild has dramtically increased chances of coming the second guild to beat calamity, or maybe even the first guild (other then equinox) to last more then 10 minutes in over 2 months, in a gank with equinox 'spear-heading.'

Either way also what I said earlier, that is in the past, (they did make the smart choice at least to 'delay' the inevitable) this is now, I wish dynasty the best of luck, in continuing to thrive, and I hope that they don't fall as armagedon did.

• Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

That's a bit flattering. I don't make any TW choices for EQ. I just happen to be vocal at the moment.

The reason we're attacking Dynasty is because they're in a very opportune place on the map. They have access to new apo, which we find to be useful in TW. Had we not relocated, we would eventually would be pushed to the corner of the map.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Your terminal misunderstanding of the present situation is egregious. Only one faction can/has beaten Calamity. Calamity owns a majority of the land. Factions may choose to systematically dismantle Calamity's near-monopoly slightly early, swooping in later to snipe land from Equinox by timing their attacks with Calamity (or claim Calamity's land for themselves if Calamity later suffers a weakening of position like they were exhibiting when Equinox won 1k Streams and was knocking on Archosaur's gates) or they may choose to squabble over the few territories left over that Equinox can't defend, until the point in time that action against Calamity is necessary rather than optional.

Looking at Sanctuary or Lost City is evidence enough of this; Dreamweaver is slightly unique in that Equinox is of equal power to Calamity even though we own next to no land. I shouldn't even need to point out the implications of Equinox continuing to claim some victories against Calamity in spite of its drought of territory funds.

Equinox is not the spearhead of "La Resistance". We do not ask other factions to exhibit "dog-like behavior"--side note: synonyms are your friend. We point out that they can fight Calamity now by choice, or later by necessity. If Equinox were the least bit interested in leading some sort of noble rebellion against Dreamweaver's evil crimson overlords, I'm sure we would have tried coordinating attacks against Calamity with Dynasty, rather than rudely interrupting their nice siesta in the corner of the map.

Attacking the faction that holds the most land is merely a pragmatic decision, though I will say that your attempts to deflate reason with sarcastic theatrics are delightful, if slightly pithy and transparent.

Thread requires more hilarity and I'm so direly sober I can't muster it myself. Someone dangle a phallic object over Mizuoni's head and make him dance for our entertainment.
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thread requires more hilarity and I'm so direly sober I can't muster it myself. Someone dangle a phallic object over Mizuoni's head and make him dance for our entertainment.

You could always pop a few beers and talk to yourself on ye olde internets forums for meager amusement, like I'm doing now. You do have to work 6 days this week, which will suck, so get stone-drunk now and chat with yourself on some forums.

You'll probably annoy the **** outta some people, but it can't be as aggravating as that revoltingly effete avatar you have to use. You look like a member of Dashboard Confessional that snorted pixie dust and fell into a vat of used blue toilet dye.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You look like a member of Dashboard Confessional that snorted pixie dust and fell into a vat of used blue toilet dye.

Better than an avatar of a shaved-monkey-space-marine-looking muhfuggah grunting and staring intently while he tries to pass a watermelon through his colon.