TW? Who Cares?

Options

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nevermind the fact that Kyan was one of the top 10 ranked pk'rs back in the day? If I recall he may have been in top five, but this was a while ago.

Anyway I don't see the point in arguing. Kyan has already stated that he will challenge you and Dark_Exile, to which both of you have shirked to respond to it.

Err back on topic or is this thread dead? Dx
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kyante is one of the worst BM's on the server >.>
    Rofl... just Rofl.
    You can tell which faction he's in because it's usually the one that fields 10-20 people at ta time so people don't die and get butthurt. QQmoarplz, if you don't have friends, then that's not our problem.

I still remember the day I went sage, you and LG members ran into SP you shouting random ingrish trash talk but when you got 1 shotted by yours truly you shut up and left quick quick now didn't you.

You are and always have been a gear over skill pker who doesn't have the emotional capacity to handle the mental stress of seeing his internet swordsman die in a game..... just my thoughts anyways. The top 2 BMs of this server are Kyante and Ashworth<3

:)
    Dude if you're wearing one piece of event gear you are pretty much gear over skill. I've noticed him and a few others don't even attack guys like wizzeled anymore because they are too wuss to do it. Aww.. someone too poor to get even one piece of event gear? :(

Also about the one shot I'd be pretty embarrased if I was him. I mean group pvp and he decides to alter marrow physical thats downright stupid. He's done never anything particularly impressive to warrant any kind of rep anyhow.

Dark_Exile beat wizzeled in a duel without wearing any armour, took down 3 or 4 barbs practically by himself Picking on lowbies much? Wizzeled was an easy kill when he was in his 80s.
    I have taken down many 90+'s in 1vs1's since lv.80 Including barbs ( would have taken down SouleD too if ayano hadn't interfered)
    PELZ took down Krimson solo, took on Saredena and two other Steel members and killed all three
    TheMac took down SquishMego 1vs1 3 times in a row
    KingPinky took on 6 LG members with TheMac and killed pretty much anyone who he fought without leveling past 92 or refining beyond 6
    Really? Cause all I remember is Pinky and Mac coming to pk during LG world boss runs and end up getting rolled..

Which is more impressive than an over rated friend of yours being able to chain together HF+Mire.The chain is actually HF + Bramble Rage, try again b:cute

Read your quote~
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol its amusing we got slapped all over the place. in whos memory kyan? and yes witch i agree only a complete ****ing NOOB would use alter marrow phys in group pvp, thats like begging to be one shot.
    And i can say no to fiighting on my bm , lets see... no armour only axes, no charms no genie, yeh that would be fair never mind the 10+ lvl gap dumbass.
    And BBX was NEVER one of the best bms on server, BBX , Kyan, theres a few more over rated idiots i cant even remember there name, all you ever were was HF+TS till they nerfed TS, now its bramble rage, woohoooo your so over rated i dunno wether to give u a medal or a chest to pin it on.
    You wanna learn from a proper BM try ps_GG the only "good" bm to ever play sanc server, never beaten by anyone an he quit when he was 70 an still killing 90+ people.
    Anyways flame moar ppl its amusing, just remember kyan, b4 genies came along ur **** was gettin one shotted by verts arma, still got the pk vids here somewere of u an 5 leg ppl hiding in SZ when it was only me an vert outside. oh wait thats till u called half of leg to show up LMAO ,
    And as for picking on lowbies, the 3-4 barbs and a bm were all 79-86 givin a 9 lvl gap, an it was me getting ganged wizzeled 80+ isnt lowbie either, specially when he had a frost bow, and was able to sage/demon spark..... so get your facts right Accel, enough talk im done with this have fun
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tsk tsk tsk tsk
    /10chars
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ever notice how a topic begins as one thing and turns into something totally different?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ever notice how a topic begins as one thing and turns into something about me?
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I love the last 2 pages of this thread b:dirty
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    In regards to the yellow text.

I don't see why the rofl, I mean can't stunlock for *****, alter marrow physical in group pvp... thats like day 1 stuff for BM's I thought.

The Dark_Exile vs Wizzeled duel was after he got all the event gear ****.

Legendary were the biggest gankers on the server at that time, for the current holders of that title look above kyante's head. Wierd thing is a team consisting of

Me (Replaced by RedRobin after the first 15mins or so)
    TheMac
    KingPinky
    Hispazn
    Skiff
    and 1 other that I can't remember x)

took on around 12-15 legendary members outside orchid, all 90-100 with us being 88-95 ending with Zuyue accusing KingPinky of cheating by using ironguards (which turned out to be stone turtle orbs) in pvp.

You just compared Kyante to Ashworth? Ashworth had the brains to realise Polearms > axes in open pvp, and smart enough to acknowledge the increased flexibility of them in combat (The debuff zerk combo mainly). He was the best active BM till it became new ashworth, now the juries out. Kyante only has his position from sticking with ganks, the guys just uncomfortable soloing when he pvps.

Too poor? not really I did used to spend a lot of money on the game before nowadays I don't see the point. In order to be competetive you need +7 refines, a lv.100 character, lv.11 skills, and full event gear. Which tbh is a waste of time, money and sense.

In regards to my 'grinding' money making I made over 40mil in a week in August which I shared with Pettra to fund our TT90 gears (Which I then sold to do a 200+ tele rant about anni packs, shard and bind my 8x gears and waste the rest on fruitless projects like making warsoul fragments out of perfect stones with the rest going to shattered gear repairs, genie food etc)

@Alec :- thats what forums are for
    @YngWiE :- glad we could be of service

In regards to a 1vs1, there wouldn't be much point. I'm sure regi$ide would be there to save his ****. Essentially once he drops the 1vs1 would be over he'd proceed to put on his TT99/event **** and trash talking in whatever language it is he speaks.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You're just trolling here Witch. Either accept his challenge and prove your point or move along.

Were you a more reputable person, I would be inclined to believe most of the stuff you QQ about. Oh well though. And Kyante can't stunlock? Try again? lol...

@Dark_Exile... While ps_GG was an exceptional BM, he quit kinda early to ever really garner much attention. Too deny BBX's skill is straight up foolish =/
    All this seems to be is a deflection of Kyante's challenge at either of you in which he has offered to handicap himself in order to prove he isn't all talk. You both continue to deride him, to antagonize, and run your mouths.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    K since these last few pages were fun as hell to read ( DRAMA b:dirty ) I'd like to add a few words here too . No flaming intended , just my own point of view which , if I may be so bold to say , I believe is true .

I can 100% say that after ps_gg quit , kyan and bbx were some of the few bms that could pull off a proper stun-lock left in sanctuary ( there were a few others but forgot the names b:surrender ) .

Now here are my opinions about Kyan & AshWorth ( chick bm Ashie b:dirty ) :

Kyan did mention to me and others a few times that he was a support bm ( at least at that time ) and he probably was the best bm to team with at that time thus it would make perfect sense for him to be more oriented to group fights rather than 1v1 ( ofc that doesn't mean he sucked in 1v1 :P ) .

As for Ashie ( chick bm Ashie !!! b:dirty ) , he was stronger in 1v1 due to his axe/pole build ( the one I'm currently aiming at , but this fish server bores me so might not make it to 90 Q_Q ) and knew how to make the best out of leaps in combat . His team play was also good but not on pink boy's ...erm I mean Kyan's lvl .

I can't say much about exile since I was always higher lvl than him and I personally know how hard it is to fight higher lvls ( point's at our 3 lvl 8x leg + 1 outlaw man cel that kept trying to fight steel with hel and boi being 90+ as well as having other high 8x as support , we had a very hard time and usually got owned but hey it was fun as hell :P ) .

But in my eyes :

Kyan = best support bm

AshWort = best solo bm
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You've been gone too long Aya :P
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Eh... They are pretty strong. Extremely well organized in tw, and experienced...

Until Milyen took over b:chuckle (or so I heard)
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You've been gone too long Aya :P

But they were talking about the old days .

But fine fine , if it make's ya feel better I'll add this :

Anything I said in my previous post in this thread is only available till around September since I have no info on what every1 did in game after that .

HAPPY ?!?!?!?! b:angry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    But they were talking about the old days .

But fine fine , if it make's ya feel better I'll add this :

Anything I said in my previous post in this thread is only available till around September since I have no info on what every1 did in game after that .

HAPPY ?!?!?!?! b:angry

Kyante actually started to use poleblades now and I've recently seen him stunlock a BM in a duel flawlessly.. I was amazed b:dirty

Whereas Ashie has been getting insane gear (+10 lunar zerk poleblade, +9 GX)
    Ashie seems to dish out damage but I'm able to kite him (if i survive him ofc..)
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I could stun-lock too....but my aeolian always decides to fail on me 3 times in a row , my drake bash to miss arcanes and barbs ( and no I don't have **** dex :P ) and like of my 1/3 roars fail's ( yes , it's maxed ) .

And then I see barb's mighty swing...50% stun chance...4 times in a row = success .

I can just imagine me playing a high-luck-needing class like an archer . I'd probably be pure dex . evade nothing , miss half my attacks , fail half my stuns , crit 1/10 with 40% crit .

I would've made another wiz here since I like that it's a non-chance based class at all and also since it's extremely rare on RT but the damn 2 new fishie classes overpower it in all possible ways at least till 90 and prolly even after once they have their lvl 11 skills Q_Q .

I HATE YOU FISH PPL !

/end of rant .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh... when Kyante/Ashie follow up with smack if aeolian misses I believe.. and I've missed arcanes with stunning shot as an archer..b:angry
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i remember during my 8x in DT missing bigpee twice in a row with metal before his wife got to me b:cry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Such few mages on the fish server , pking as one would make me feel special b:laugh .

*Temping to make one *.

But damn you sins , can't do anything to em as a mage Q_Q . b:angry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmmm ps_GG could quit early, i played my bm on another server, yes china, and yes his was higher lvl than mine..... by alot. think 105 makes anyone "pro" try 120-140 , anyway, anyone can sstand here sayin they put on crappy gear for a duel to fight someone with NO GEAR, like um my BM has axes and a ring, thats it, so even "if" u were to disadvantage urself, u still have a 13 lvl advantage, all that proves is you get your place from low lvl killins, anyways i quit this game lo9l byes
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Worth noting that the 'I quit this game' above hasn't got anything to do with the thread, me, Dark, Pelz, GHY etc have been away from Raging Tide and sanc for about a month now. Maybe more.

In fact if anyone of my close friends wants a bit of TT90/Old Heavens Tear arcane stuff, I'll consider giving it a lend.

We've moved on. :)

I've decided there is no real point in returning since we now know that if an **** loses their weapon at an npc/ in pk all they need is a ticket to get it back. I prefer when peoples gear is destroyed completely when they die and the GM response is QQMoar.

edited March 2010
    Options
    What I wouldn't give for a new good ftp mmo that draw's you in just like PWI did at 1st where we could all go and enjoy , both friends & foes , it would all be good fun :P .

I guess I should check gamespot more , lol > _ > .

Seriously nothing beat's the feeling of doing something for the 1st time ever and I'm sure many agree with me :P .

It's like watching a movie for the 1st time . Sure you can watch it several times after , but it slowly get's more & more boring just as I'm slowly noticing that my lvling speed and playing determination has decreased in the last few days which can only mean 1 thing = boredom .

Hell I'll quit before I get 90 if something interesting doesn't happen soon .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Worth noting that the 'I quit this game' above hasn't got anything to do with the thread, me, Dark, Pelz, GHY etc have been away from Raging Tide and sanc for about a month now. Maybe more.

In fact if anyone of my close friends wants a bit of TT90/Old Heavens Tear arcane stuff, I'll consider giving it a lend.

We've moved on. :)

I've decided there is no real point in returning since we now know that if an **** loses their weapon at an npc/ in pk all they need is a ticket to get it back. I prefer when peoples gear is destroyed completely when they die and the GM response is QQMoar.

When did this happen? I got a +9 lunar wand in pk, nobody made me give it back...

b:laugh
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Guess it only applies to people like wizzeled then huh, funny that.

• Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do et aya-ho the pwetty one, Do et!
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gonna retire pretty soon I guess. Unfortunately this game relies on gears pretty extensively and it is almost impossible to kill a player that has>10k hp where my highest dmg skill did like in hundreds vs my enemy did like 3k-12k dmg. Only way is probably to make a +12 and buy a lots of pack hopefully to get some dream gears that I want. I miss the time when all of us are still in 90's with about same gears(+5 ) and at that time skill still stands a very important role in pking. But now even if your enemy is standing still in front of you and let you hit them freely it will still take you forever to kill them b:sad. Everytime when I died in pk I will always look back to what I did and try to improve. Sad to say that i'd come to a stage where it is no longer possible for me to find a solution except to invest further and further.. I don;t mind to invest in this game but there is a limit on how much i should spend in a game.. on and off there are ppl asking me about my combo, skills, etc as a BM but moving forward please don;t ask me anymore because the answer to this question is pretty obvious. All you need is just get good gears and keep spamming skills to your enemy. Moving forward I will just come for TW and in a short period of time AshWorth will slowly dissappear from this perfect world... b:sad
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Shame to hear this AshWorth. You were a BM worthy of respect in my eyes, the only sage bm worth anything back in "the glory days", and probably even now.

Vincent and I still sometimes talk about how good you were back then. Anyway, best of luck to you. =)
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Strife... There are a lot of good BMs out there with excellent gears and pking skills. To me pking in this game is a very enjoyable experience especially when you get a chance to fight with a good opponent. I don;t find killing a player with one shot is a nice job and fun thing to do simply because you don;t enjoy the entire pking process.. But when you reached a stage where the gap became clearly visible (not skill but gears) you will feel yourself to be incompetent and start losing motivation to go further. I will probably stay for a short period of time just for TW..
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Pimp version of Ayano here , trying to make an AshWorth wannabe axe/pole bm b:cute .

Your chick no panties-bm spirit burns in me Ashie ! And that's why me ish gonna show all these recently overpopulated fist bms how Axe/pole pwns b:victory ( I failed at not making a chick bm though b:surrender ) . This aquarium RT server should still be fun for another 2-3 months or so .

Still ..... hmmm if sanctuary make's some1 like you wanna quit then I guess it give's me 2nd thoughts on trying to get Aya unbanned as I'd prolly feel the same way .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well you could but you have to further refine your weapon to at least +10 and with all sage skills and start hitting like 6k-12dmg in TW with water dragon will be fun i guess. Of course you
    have to further upgrade your armors to make you stay longer in TW..
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Pimp version of Ayano here , trying to make an AshWorth wannabe axe/pole bm b:cute .

Your chick no panties-bm spirit burns in me Ashie ! And that's why me ish gonna show all these recently overpopulated fist bms how Axe/pole pwns b:victory ( I failed at not making a chick bm though b:surrender ) . This aquarium RT server should still be fun for another 2-3 months or so .

Still ..... hmmm if sanctuary make's some1 like you wanna quit then I guess it give's me 2nd thoughts on trying to get Aya unbanned as I'd prolly feel the same way .

lolwat? you mean you failed at making a chick bm?

shame on you Aya! shame! even i made a chick bm b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty