TW? Who Cares?

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and im the one that makes creaking noises above your ceiling at nightb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol Ayano just couldn't keep away from this game could he b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    big boob Ayano can't keep away from me b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol Ayano just couldn't keep away from this game could he b:chuckle

With a ****ing nasty weather keeping ppl indoors and with HoN turning out to be umm , not so interesting despite me having so much hope for it Q_Q ( I hear that thing is still in beta? for like 7-8 months wtf? ) I got bored to death & then I saw this new server when it was still around 2 months old . Anyway don't mind me , dota still keep's the #1 rank in my book :P .

And yes I know the game just beat me :( .

I'd be more curios to know why strife came back from **** . I've heard reasons from some ppl but I'd like to hear it from him :P .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    With a ****ing nasty weather keeping ppl indoors and with HoN turning out to be umm , not so interesting despite me having so much hope for it Q_Q ( I hear that thing is still in beta? for like 7-8 months wtf? ) I got bored to death & then I saw this new server when it was still around 2 months old . Anyway don't mind me , dota still keep's the #1 rank in my book :P .

And yes I know the game just beat me :( .

I'd be more curios to know why strife came back from **** . I've heard reasons from some ppl but I'd like to hear it from him :P .

Psh... **** very overrated tbh. Going back to FPS for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I see ayano with a bm b:chuckle
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @ Aya... I left that game for a couple reasons... First of all Akasera disappeared, so we all who went kinda split apart. Then my university workload kept me from lvling as fast as addicts like Vincent and such xD Didn't feel like solo grinding in that game so I came back. PvP was awesome there though xD No charms <3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I see ayano with a bm b:chuckle

Spears & axes ! I'm wanna grow up to be just like AshWorth ^_^ .

You loose to Ashie on 1 thing on the role - model part Kyan and that thing is no other than :

CHICK BMS ARE HAWT !

Yet I still made a male char ... any recommendations on some g@y looking clothes ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options

Yet I still made a male char ... any recommendations on some g@y looking clothes ?

Tech Tribal Top + Superstar pants and flip flops. Can use gloves too if you so desire. Midriff <3
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There's also shining feathers or whatever that is called. make it pink
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Or just go nude. Yea... b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nude bms ftl >_>?
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heh I use Lunar pole + purge pole now =p Demon glacial spike + Demon HF + Demon bramble rage = gg b:cute
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heh I use Lunar pole + purge pole now =p Demon glacial spike + Demon HF + Demon bramble rage = gg b:cute

Genie Skills have cultivation paths now too?? b:shocked
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
    edited February 2010
    Options

But your not a chick bm!
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Totally forgot i was reading this post way back, anyways, this game back in the day was epic, yeh open beta days, back when demon/sage wasnt around AT ALL, TT1-1 was the only twilight temple instance that wasnt bugged 2 all hell and drop u through the floor to oblivion, FC was dropping mats 2 summon bosses and lunar glade was a place u couldnt even open.
    Point is back then T.W did mean something, you workedd your **** off all week to lvl 1-2 times just to go to t.w and realise the other side had done the same, T.W would usually go for 3 hours with a long **** head to head battle of evenly matched guilds, these days, well, if your in PWI for the T.W break out your credit card or quit, i remember farming for days on end to get one peice of TT70 gear, these days u can get end game weapons and armour for $1.
    Point being the main draw to playing this game has become redundant, no one bothers to T.W against a guild full of oracled lvl100s with lunar, warsoul, and cube gear = pointless.
    The other point, i quit sanc because like Strife, i remember the days of fair T.W, and the days in TT and FC with your friends, that was the fun part, the reason most of us played, now its whos got the bigger wallet == game dead
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if u read the npc that does the t.w rules u will also see a few things 1 being u cant fly in t.w..
    alot has changed in game by the patches and transfer 2 int. but the same basic build applies, cant trust what u read in game.
    flight in t.w is just an example
    also originally u could only take 40-60 ppl not todays 80, and it had the same jumping rule as an instance (stuck to floor)

Then why not lock the airmounts as well as land?Why are you posting in this server instead of your own?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why are you posting in this server instead of your own?

Why would you shun away people from other servers? b:surrender I post here too and thats cause I was originally from sanct. b:cute
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nah MagicPimp is ayano and I'm MEiDAY/misty

i knew it b:pleased
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Then why not lock the airmounts as well as land?Why are you posting in this server instead of your own?

koz im from this server, was on day one, and who the **** are you anyway
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

That person is someone who was spamming in sanctuary for help to kill those evil evil evil plumpfish. Has gone from 65-72 in the last 6 months...... and I have too much time on my hands to notice.....b:cryb:cryb:cry and to be honest they aren't that bad of a person but pretty weird to be complaining at this point or giving a damn about who posts where.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    But your not a chick bm!

I am though b:pleased
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • InfamousRox - Sanctuary
    InfamousRox - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont believe tw is pointless.. maybe i have hope or whatever. I think if people would fill other factions willing to go against nef. We can take them down 1-2 lands a week easy.

In regi we dont really care who gets land whether its us, leg or redraiders or enelysion as long as nef has lost the land we are happy b:pleased

nothing lasts forever =) and this red map wont either. But its been fun fighting them every week thats for sure.

p.s. mist and nnw and strife b:kissb:dirty
    Meow?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Roxy ;D

Mmmm, tw is fun. Even those lulzy five minute tw's when we get steam rolled XD I love sinangel's ending comments like "thank you, finally" xD
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Who are you then lets see your Sanc. avatars?Why the use of foul language is that needed?To makina yeah I was asking for help on the plumefish you go and solo them and see if you can kill one even Venos have problems.It seems you've been lvl2 the last six month like it says in my sig I have real life and don't let game run my life and lvling to 105 need to take breaks.

I got guild in another game to look after.The lvl cap there is 20 maxed.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who are you then lets see your Sanc. avatars?Why the use of foul language is that needed?To makina yeah I was asking for help on the plumefish you go and solo them and see if you can kill one even Venos have problems.It seems you've been lvl2 the last six month like it says in my sig I have real life and don't let game run my life and lvling to 105 need to take breaks.

I got guild in another game to look after.The lvl cap there is 20 maxed.

Yep, lvl as you please. The person was asking for who you are, I filled in some things that I know has gone on. No, I was lvl 1 for 5 months decided to get to lvl 2 so i wont be the same as lvl 1 alts b:chuckle.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    But your not a chick bm!

But your not a chick bm! b:shedtear
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who are you then lets see your Sanc. avatars?
    Well that just means you aren't an old school player.. Pretty much all the old player base should know that Dark_Exile was a member of NWO who was always jumped by Ayano-chan in pk.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was contacted by iEndzPK yesterday

Endzpk is back and ready to dominate again rawr...

lol
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was contacted by iEndzPK yesterday

Endzpk is back and ready to dominate again rawr...

lol

He shouldnt be.. he's on the RT server under the name ENDZ.. b:shocked