TW? Who Cares?

Options

Comments

• WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dark_Exile's an old school sanctuary player from the likes of NWO and Steel, not sure if your wee little 72 cleric is old enough to remember them but they essentially made up 70% of drama and pk back in the day :P

Also the foul language is needed, he's from New Zealand so it's like punctuation for him :3
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Actually MystiMonk has been here for a long damn time. Well known in general discussions for self-pwning and accidental trolling because of how oblivious she is.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Personally I like the challenge of trying to beat one super power faction, it makes TW a lot of fun and brings other factions together like the Legendary, Regicide and Ene attack last week. Nef isn't last forever nothing does, if you want to beat Nef than join a faction like Legnedary, Regicide or Ene. Heck Outlaw and RedRaiders are pretty good TW faction. Believe me I'd love to see Mil face if pwi decided to reset the map, I personally dislike Nef A LOT! Than again Nef did spend a lot of time gaining and holding land so they've earn what they have.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well that just means you aren't an old school player.. Pretty much all the old player base should know that Dark_Exile was a member of NWO who was always jumped by Ayano-chan in pk.

It doesn't say that by your name atleast I know who Dark Kuma is as all do.To Quilue I don't troll if you really know what trolling is.

^You forgot a few Factions.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Istilah - Sanctuary
    Istilah - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if u read the npc that does the t.w rules u will also see a few things 1 being u cant fly in t.w..
    alot has changed in game by the patches and transfer 2 int. but the same basic build applies, cant trust what u read in game.
    flight in t.w is just an example
    also originally u could only take 40-60 ppl not todays 80, and it had the same jumping rule as an instance (stuck to floor)

I do not think this "fly in tw" change affects the balance of power.

However the "can own both major cities" has a huge impact. Rank 6 apothecaries can only be made by the holder of territory and the way things stand now, one faction can have a monopoly which can only be ended by taking one of those particular cities from them.

Without this change, Legendary could not have been taken off the map by Nefarious -- only a third viable power could have done so -- and we would have a viable economy in rank 6 apothecaries. Instead, we have a static monopoly. (Hypothetically some other territories might give access to some minor set of the rank 6 apothecaries but Nefarious has no restrictions on taking those territories.)

If they increased the number of potential participants, they probably made territories harder to defend (because when defending three territories you can not supply a full complement to all three territories), but this change was not enough to balance the apothecaries issue. (And this is the first time I have ever heard of this change so I do not even know if or when this change happened.)
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It doesn't say that by your name atleast I know who Dark Kuma is as all do.To Quilue I don't troll if you really know what trolling is.

^You forgot a few Factions.

i could bring up one of my alts...joined dec 08, but has since been deleted.
    Dark_Exile Blademaster. joined feb 09, reached 88 -75% then i quit just short of lvling into demon, the language as witch said is totally needed, its me, and i aint me without it.

Yeh i remember Kuma as well, although im not remembered much today like i once was, i wass in NWO out of loyalty to a friend , and steel - leader Boynxtduh - was the only faction i ever saw face nef head to head an make em back down an inch, pity in faction fighting - me and vert vs tigrotan an zuyue - totally destroyed the faction :P
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    <---- see me, and yes i was in a few factions, i had my own before NWO went to stell to help with t.w, after that i went to some noob guildss to help out before returning to NWO shortly after i quit pwi to sort out RL issues, came back when RT was released, and again currently inactive

edit - oops this one joined 08 as well :P
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    zzz why this fail bm commenting here b:angry
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Oh the irony kyante b:kiss
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options

lol i dont count anythin ive done as failure, not even when i used 2 slap u round like a ho on the corner, i do however count u gaining....less than 10 lvls in the almost 8 months ive been gone as EPIC fail so STFU already

Vae Victus
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol i dont count anythin ive done as failure, not even when i used 2 slap u round like a ho on the corner, i do however count u gaining....less than 10 lvls in the almost 8 months ive been gone as EPIC fail so STFU already

less than 10 levels? o.o

88+10=98

Kyante is 101

so 101-88=13

I'd say you EPIC fail at math.

jes sayin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    less Than 10 Levels? O.o

88+10=98

Kyante Is 101

So 101-88=13

I'd Say You Epic Fail At Math.

Jes Sayin.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrofl!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Personally I like the challenge of trying to beat one super power faction, it makes TW a lot of fun and brings other factions together like the Legendary, Regicide and Ene attack last week. Nef isn't last forever nothing does, if you want to beat Nef than join a faction like Legnedary, Regicide or Ene. Heck Outlaw and RedRaiders are pretty good TW faction. Believe me I'd love to see Mil face if pwi decided to reset the map, I personally dislike Nef A LOT! Than again Nef did spend a lot of time gaining and holding land so they've earn what they have.

if they reset the map, i wonder how it would change anything. and i'm saying this is because we seen how tw map progress from nobody owning the map to nef owning most of the map b:cry

wouldn't it be the same process over again? nef, reg, leg, rr, ene, outlaw would first fight for as much open territory as possible before they turn their attention to each other. And since at that point every single on of the faction would probably hold more than 3 territories, they would have to defend against triple attack b:sad and from my point of view, the faction with the biggest manpower, currently, which is nef would still hold the best chance to repel triple attack. I mean we have seen how when reg had two territory, and they were attack by nef and some other faction (can't remember who), reg lost to the other faction. it was a while back, but if the second superpower can't hold against double defense, i find it hard to think how they would fair if they had a triple defense.

so, probability wise, even with a map reset, even with people leaving nef (to make their own faction etc) it kinda hard to see how nef wouldn't be able to control the map.

it would be better if nef was like the huge faction in lost city where they disbanded :P then it will prove more interesting to see nef 2.0 rebuild itself because it will be a brand new faction, and leadership might change b:chuckle
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    less than 10 levels? o.o

88+10=98

Kyante is 101

so 101-88=13

I'd say you EPIC fail at math.

jes sayin.

lol and now your epic fail deuche, read my post again, tell me were it said he was 88 when i quit? i said I QUIT when i was 88, epic fail at english or just reading ?
    he was 90+ when i quit, 93 i believe, so now u look like an idiot u can shut it too

Vae Victus
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nef got the map and the TW game on lock. May as well reset the map, yo. Sure, I know it's only a matter of time before they re-take the whole thing again, but would be nice to see more than just one main color. Give some of these other factions a chance at owning some land. Nef is boss hogging, laying back getting fat while some of the others are starving. They letting some of these idiotic kids who had nothing to do with taking any of the map join up, and in turn they walking around with they noses in the air like they top dogs.

I ain't judging the faction as a whole, all factions got bad seeds. There's plenty of cool folks in Nef. But yeah, bring some life back into the game with a map reset, I say. Bet all kinds of folks would be down for some TW then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    SO back in early Nov I recall Nefarious being only 4 or 5 lands away from owning the whole map.... What happened T_T ?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    SO back in early Nov I recall Nefarious being only 4 or 5 lands away from owning the whole map.... What happened T_T ?

People don't want to see a full red map b:cute
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    People don't want to see a full red map b:cute

Oh, Nefarious must not have been as strong as some people had thought.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh, Nefarious must not have been as strong as some people had thought.

Eh... They are pretty strong. Extremely well organized in tw, and experienced... For the most part. The thing about BM's at lvl 100/101 over-riding stuns is epic fail. I guess theory and execution have their limits though. Anyway they are tough, but not unbeatable :P
  • InfamousRox - Sanctuary
    InfamousRox - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Id like to see a limit on territories =) but without nef life wouldnt be as fun this is for sure xD
    Meow?
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol and now your epic fail deuche, read my post again, tell me were it said he was 88 when i quit? i said I QUIT when i was 88, epic fail at english or just reading ?
    he was 90+ when i quit, 93 i believe, so now u look like an idiot u can shut it too

and Im supposed to magically know what level he was when you quit?

and if you had any kind of brain (which Im assuming you dont) you should know that there is a cap on XP in this game, not many have reached past 101, due to the sheer difficulty of it.

But they arent quitters, like yourself b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    and Im supposed to magically know what level he was when you quit?

and if you had any kind of brain (which Im assuming you dont) you should know that there is a cap on XP in this game, not many have reached past 101, due to the sheer difficulty of it.

But they arent quitters, like yourself b:bye

im aware theres a cap. its 8.1 billion, never goes over that, thats after u get to 106 which this version doesnt have, assume your not talkin to someone who has a 130 on the china server before i got ip banned for there zoning ****.
    and no your not supposed to "magically" know anything, your supposed to read..... understand....then comment based on what was said, not "magically" assume he was 88 when I quit. then come up with a list of numbers an mathematical answers for an assumed lvl........ in your quest to look smart..... u looked a lil more stupid. Flame End.

and i didnt quit because i wanted to i quit for RL issues that forced me to for a few months, now im on RT server

Vae Victus
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You and your NWO got slapped like rats running around the house by others b:chuckle slapped me? in your dream. Talking bout lvl and gear, jeez, tw it matters. Pk and 1 vs 1? I'll be gladly to do it b:cute I'll volunteer to play the low lvl one
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You and your NWO got slapped like rats running around the house by others b:chuckle slapped me? in your dream. Talking bout lvl and gear, jeez, tw it matters. Pk and 1 vs 1? I'll be gladly to do it b:cute I'll volunteer to play the low lvl one

hohoho xxxKyantexxx b:kiss
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hohoho xxxKyantexxx b:kiss

Mors Principium Est ... b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Mors Principium Est ... b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

You kiss your mother with that mouth? D<
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kyante is one of the worst BM's on the server >.>

You can tell which faction he's in because it's usually the one that fields 10-20 people at ta time so people don't die and get butthurt.

I still remember the day I went sage, you and LG members ran into SP you shouting random ingrish trash talk but when you got 1 shotted by yours truly you shut up and left quick quick now didn't you.

You are and always have been a gear over skill pker who doesn't have the emotional capacity to handle the mental stress of seeing his internet swordsman die in a game..... just my thoughts anyways.

:)

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Err Kyante is gear over skill? Err... compared to most other BM's on this server Kyante's gear is just at a decent level. It isn't even "insane" on a "refine" level. He doesn't even have a completed event gear set. So I don't understand that statement.

As far as his own adeptness as a bm, I will personally attest to Kyante's skill as a BM as he learned from one of the best BM's on the server, BBX... That you killed him with one shot way back when... well there are a lot of factors that could have effected this. A wizard one shotting a non-vitality build bm isn't all that surprising tbh.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dude if you're wearing one piece of event gear you are pretty much gear over skill. I've noticed him and a few others don't even attack guys like wizzeled anymore because they are too wuss to do it.

Also about the one shot I'd be pretty embarrased if I was him. I mean group pvp and he decides to alter marrow physical thats downright stupid. He's done never anything particularly impressive to warrant any kind of rep anyhow.

Dark_Exile beat wizzeled in a duel without wearing any armour, took down 3 or 4 barbs practically by himself
    I have taken down many 90+'s in 1vs1's since lv.80 Including barbs ( would have taken down SouleD too if ayano hadn't interfered)
    PELZ took down Krimson solo, took on Saredena and two other Steel members and killed all three
    TheMac took down SquishMego 1vs1 3 times in a row
    KingPinky took on 6 LG members with TheMac and killed pretty much anyone who he fought without leveling past 92 or refining beyond 6

Which is more impressive than an over rated friend of yours being able to chain together HF+Mire.

edited March 2010
    Options
    i could take 2 mages with wep +12 in anyday b:cute
    And u? i will be gladly to use TT70 gear for u anyday