Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lets just eat some pie and get ***** in TW this weekend
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hella Gank is Inevitable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wtvdie wrote: »
    raging tide? we lost our director... as well as a bunch of our lvl 100s

Lost is a funny way of putting it. As far as I know, he was asked to step down.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • FockU - Dreamweaver
    FockU - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The attack from Dinasty on Calamity. HUMMMMM.. Something smells lol
    Well it can be me, i've just got out of work and my arm pits are sticky :)

I just hope we can all have fun this weekend because that is the entire purpose of playing a computer game. Being able to forget all the daily routines and escape to a Perfect World.

My wish to every TW participant this weekend is Have Fun :)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aye aye have fun everyone, regardless of past choices or whatever. (in game choices)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Come on 11 minutes?I would have lasted more alone.Talking about fake enemies,atleast you should have had fake a fight,it's obvious you guys traded the teritory for something.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Come on 11 minutes?I would have lasted more alone.Talking about fake enemies,atleast you should have had fake a fight,it's obvious you guys traded the teritory for something.

Do you really think equinox isn't capable of doing something like this? The guild that has been the rival of the top guild on the server? If you really think that equinox can't do that then you are indeed up for a very rude awakening.

Also meh speaking of tws, since dynasty was beaten this badly, I am sure cala can, and most likely will do the same thing tomorrow.

Right now it kind of seems like the server is divided right now, whether people like to admit it or not, without equinox 'spear-heading' the attack on cala, no other guild can really stand up to them on a gank or one on one. Perhaps if dynasty attacked cala with equinox when we were up north, the story would be a lot different. Though this is all a would of could of should have kind of thing, what is done, is done. I am sure there wouldn't be any talk/speculation that dynasty is/was scared. I know it sounds like I am implying that, which I kind of am, however even if they did attack with eq, the chances of one of us continuing to win, would have been somewhat slim, but a LOT greater then us alone, along with the occasional firestorm... or was it bloodfire?

Either way I wish dynasty the best of luck in the future.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Come on you won't fool nobody,untill yesterday both dynasty and eq were babling how they were equal and they would have done more damage to calamity if dynasty was attacking too.Lol what?I fought dynasty and they can do more than 11 mins.If it was firestorm or bloodfire or whatever those names are I'd understand but they don't have noob people inside but most are ex calamity and equinox so a bit of experience should have.

It was a good joke and for a few days I thought Dynasty wouldn't lower to equinox's level,I was wrong,no problem can happen.
  • FockU - Dreamweaver
    FockU - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No Wraith, i'm sorry to disapoint your believes, but what happened is simple..

Dynasty was never equals with Eq (dont know who said that), and we steam-rolled tonight, something that came naturally.

I believe that is a disrespect for the Dynasty people that went into the fight to give it their best.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No we didn't lose on purpose. We were just completly unorganized, it was a horrible TW from our side. We had a grave lack of communication during the whole fight. I got informed EQ is at our base when our crystal was already under attack.. We had a complete chaos inside our base withing minutes, I had to join the fight from the back, because EQ cata squads just walked past us without fights. I really dunno what to say but that we screwed up. We can only improve now and fix our mistakes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not surprised either that Dynasty couldn't stand up to EQ on the very first round and I believe it to be a very hard task on rounds 2 and 3 as well. I have no doubt that Dynasty did the best they just possibly could.

Silva, I know that EQ does not have a unified mind, or opinion, that's not what I implied. What I meant was that many of the EQ people that has posted here seemed to have the opinion that all weaker (Than EQ) factions were cowards and I just happened to oppose that notion. Afraid to attack Calamity? Hell yes, but is that cowardace? When you have NO chance of winning at all? Far from it.

Aaaaaaanyway..... it'll be interesting after the couple next weeks...
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i am not biased at all in what i am about to say

imo TW is all about fun y would dynasty fight a faction wich they have less chance of winning when they have faction just near them with equal chances of winning. in fact i respect so much what they did going for bushido,HDT the fun fights for them. equinox as strong as they when they lost there first wars with cala they went for everyone else in the north including there sister faction crusaders, i remember crusaders recruting saying they r eq's sister faction and u guys didnt say no or try to deny it.

anyway TW is far from dead u can always attack but only the stronger will survive, survival of the fittest b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No we didn't lose on purpose. We were just completly unorganized, it was a horrible TW from our side. We had a grave lack of communication during the whole fight. I got informed EQ is at our base when our crystal was already under attack.. We had a complete chaos inside our base withing minutes, I had to join the fight from the back, because EQ cata squads just walked past us without fights. I really dunno what to say but that we screwed up. We can only improve now and fix our mistakes.

I've fought in a few TWs like that. Calamity wins generally occur when communication breaks down, or when response squads are slow to respond, causing our crystal to go bye-bye post-haste.

A word of advice for your TW tomorrow: Calamity's Cata squads like to rush through without engaging, also. They picked up that habit after realizing they couldn't steamroll Equinox with their DD squads--they have an abundance of BMs and Barbs which make pushing through enemy lines with stuns and buffs easier than simply engaging and defeating said lines. Whether or not they'll use the same tactic on Dynasty is contingent upon whether or not you can actually drop their numerous DD squads, but I'd highly advise you have a squad of Cata harassers whose sole job is slowing down/stopping Cala's Cata squads. Even if they're on defense, they'll still use their Cata squads to pressure you and draw people off of your attack. While I'm 90% certain that Cala will just steamroll you (assuming your TW with them isn't a glorified training session), a team or two of Cata stallers will go a long way in ensuring they don't eat your crystal alive in the first 10 minutes.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's me Loar and you know what I think in regards to eq and ex-eq people,it's not a secret.

Thanks Firefeng,I'll try that but as hard as it seem I'm still not used to this kind of formats forums use but who knows someday.Better stop here with this post or Miz will get a migraine.
    ty
    i am not biased at all in what i am about to say

imo TW is all about fun y would dynasty fight a faction wich they have less chance of winning when they have faction just near them with equal chances of winning. in fact i respect so much what they did going for bushido,HDT the fun fights for them. equinox as strong as they when they lost there first wars with cala they went for everyone else in the north including there sister faction crusaders, i remember crusaders recruting saying they r eq's sister faction and u guys didnt say no or try to deny it.

anyway TW is far from dead u can always attack but only the stronger will survive, survival of the fittest b:chuckle

umm Crusaders wanted to attack another faction actually. They didnt like being up there with no one to TW with so they asked to be removed.

False Accusations FTWb:victory
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Dfadfadsfsdf - Harshlands
    Dfadfadsfsdf - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    they have an abundance of BMs and Barbs which make pushing through enemy lines with stuns and buffs easier than simply engaging and defeating said lines.

ehhh that's equinox strategy, pretty sure we just steamroll you guys now these past few weeks.

False Accusations FTWb:victory

you should know by now this server is full of them.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oh that is y they died after u took there land? cause they wanted to fight others? b:chuckle

that wasnt my point anyway lol my point was dont ever do accuse anyone of cowardinace or whatever cause u dont know his grand plan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    oh that is y they died after u took there land? cause they wanted to fight others? b:chuckle

that wasnt my point anyway lol my point was dont ever do accuse anyone of cowardinace or whatever cause u dont know his grand plan

No, because for some reason they started attacking us with cala. There members, who didnt like attacking EQ, left and joined various other factions or EQ.

kthxbaib:bye
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What miz is saying is right (for once lol). Crusaders attacked us along with Calamity one week and we wiped them off the map the next (if I remember correctly).
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    What miz is saying is right (for once lol). Crusaders attacked us along with Calamity one week and we wiped them off the map the next (if I remember correctly).

No, they asked to be taken off the map to attack Dynasty, but instead of attack Dynasty, they ganked us with Cala for a while then most of their members joined Equinox or Dynasty.
  • Kyllikki - Dreamweaver
    Kyllikki - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I won't be able to attend TW this weekend so if EQ somehow manages to lose u can all blame me b:chuckle
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Definitely not dead yet, look at this
    5zkyh5.jpg

No idea how that happened but still =P.

If you can't read it, it says "System Message:' has paid 500000 coins to declare war on Our faction's territory Black Mountain!".

PS: That is not edited (I only cut it out) at all, the System Message:' was red but the text was actually black.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What could be worse than EQ? The system itself attacking us. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    Bramir - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was actually in Crusaders when all of that happened. We attacked Eq after discovering Eq was going to attack us. I'm not sure of the particulars but that is what we in Crusaders understood to have happened.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I was actually in Crusaders when all of that happened. We attacked Eq after discovering Eq was going to attack us. I'm not sure of the particulars but that is what we in Crusaders understood to have happened.

im sure it was that Crusaders asked to be taken off the map cause they didnt want to sit up there with only two territories with no one to attack. That doesnt make sense because we took one territory and you guys didnt attack back until the second territory. I have to ask Cloud or whoever was the leader of Crusaders for the exact info since just about everyone in Equinox at that time quit the game.
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    Olee - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lightwish attacked Crusaders cuz he had personal reasons.
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im sure it was that Crusaders asked to be taken off the map cause they didnt want to sit up there with only two territories with no one to attack. That doesnt make sense because we took one territory and you guys didnt attack back until the second territory. I have to ask Cloud or whoever was the leader of Crusaders for the exact info since just about everyone in Equinox at that time quit the game.

*Slayer was the leader of Crusaders at the time, and from what my perspective what happened when I came into vent one day and got pulled into officer room:

Lightwish: "We're attacking Crusaders next week."
    Me: "Aren't we allies?"
    Lightwish: "We need to defend against Calamity."
    Me: "Does Crusaders know about this?"
    Lightwish: "Not yet."

And then I left sometime during the next few days before the weekend arrived, and I know nothing of what really happened past that. xD

And I haven't quit yet qq... not fully at least... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YourMum - Raging Tide
    YourMum - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hai Lieal b:bye
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hai Mom b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YourMum - Raging Tide