Best Pker in HT

Options

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heh..really getting tired of noobies talking about PK and stuff..
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    all hail the blue name lol...

Besides, PKing = fail. Charm waste, lowbie gank, ambush, 2 on 1, 5 on 1, stealing items from people, QQing, gloating

People hate to be carebear but yet, they like to be all l33t. But they actually fail and carebears are the good players, not wimpy wanna-be-tough fails

Different strokes for different folks, bro.

Recent studies have proven that active PKing makes you 11% better in bed, surviving and winning a 3v1 gank makes you more attractive to females, and 1 shotting 3 or more players with a single AoE will increase the size of your e-peenor by 2.5% each time.

B===========================Ty==========================D
    I like pie
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks, bro.

Recent studies have proven that active PKing makes you 11% better in bed, surviving and winning a 3v1 gank makes you more attractive to females, and 1 shotting 3 or more players with a single AoE will increase the size of your e-peenor by 2.5% each time.

B===========================Ty==========================D

wowb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's why i dont need to go PK Ty

b:victory
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ty is the god of HT. b:thanks
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As far as i'm concerned the best of the best on each server are pretty comparable in skill level. Each server might have their own idiocracies but in the end, everyone is playing the same game. Each player has their own learning curve and demographics doesnt determine or set a cap to your skill level.

If anything, HT should statistically have the advantage as it is the most populated server. And there are plenty of former noob HT players that became over powered cash shoppers in HL.

And please... if you are gonna talk about the skill level of HT being low. I'd like to point out that the skill level of PWI is low compared to most games out there.

On a side note, I'd have to agree that pk is a waste of time. Aside from the cost, the majority of spent pking is spent waiting for someone to show up or for the opposing squad to buff. And then when you finally do fight someone, its mainly the same people pking everyday. I only really press the pk mode button if someone is in my way [such as in my grinding areas or competing for the same world boss]. I generally dont actively try to find people to kill or wait at west gate for someone to show up. Its kinda stupid, there is a slim chance you will run into someone of comparable skill/stats as yourself. I'd rather stay blue named and afk my world bosses.
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • walfreenisanoob
    walfreenisanoob Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ty so much guys ,, i really happy to know that u guys really like me ,,wish u all the best and have fun and in case u need any help ,,u can hit me in game ,

r4t3rds.jpg

i saw this and immieadtly thought of you walfreen.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ty so much guys ,, i really happy to know that u guys really like me ,,wish u all the best and have fun and in case u need any help ,,u can hit me in game ,

If I had read this earlier, I would have linked a facepalm image to this post

oops...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ty very much indeed for deathbananna
    and to Asmodiel ,,dude?? u hate me why? me no hate u
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    r4t3rds.jpg

i saw this and immieadtly thought of you walfreen.

walfreen is no n00b walfreen i$ pr0
  • blobby123
    blobby123 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    my list,

BM: Curse_
    Wizard: Ty
    Venomancer: sadpuma
    Babarian: Wolfgore
    Archer: QueenBii
    Cleric: fimmelpotze

those people get the most kills and can kill all in there class. end off doesnt mean im a fan of some b:sad
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im actually the best.. but I never get a chance to prove it, because everyone goes to safezone when I come b:laugh
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle That so fits your signature. *rolls eyes Puma has to be the best veno imo. He whopped me the other day b:sad
  • Loowy - Harshlands
    Loowy - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol @ this thread
    first off Walfreen go back to your hole son and please go learn english
    you make no damn sense b:thanks

lol chamina

each class best pker in HT

Veno = Sadpuma
    Blademaster = Curse_
    Archer = QueenBii
    Wizard = Ty
    Cleric = FimmelPotze
    Barb = Cramrog or Wolfgore

Alll might not agree b:laughb:shutub:bye
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Best PKer will be the one that cash shops the most. :) Doesn't matter if you're amazing at the class you play; if X turns over massive amounts of zen they'll have their gear full of this gem and that gem and diamond of this and that and +10 and la la la ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Loowy - Harshlands
    Loowy - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Best PKer will be the one that cash shops the most. :) Doesn't matter if you're amazing at the class you play; if X turns over massive amounts of zen they'll have their gear full of this gem and that gem and diamond of this and that and +10 and la la la ~

Rofl Yes BUT, some heavy cash shoppers doesnt know how to play there char right
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    some with the best gear dont even pk >.> Maybe in a blue moon but not actively.Those ones i want to see in pk lol
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

True, but like I said. Even if you DO know how to play your character like a megapro you'll still get your **** kicked. ._.

I'm not suggesting this is what happens to me. >.> cause I'm a fail cleric either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

coughSuncoughcoughtearcoughcough
  • fallflowers
    fallflowers Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LegendaryBis gets my vote
  • Someones_alt - Heavens Tear
    Someones_alt - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LegendaryBis gets my vote

nothing like a no-name giving props to a player
    having said that, Sheswes for wizard,
    O wait, LegendaryBis is actually good...
  • randomplayerl0lz
    randomplayerl0lz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wizard: Ty
    Blademaster: Curse_
    Archer: Hoshimi
    Barbarian: StickyGreen or Wolfgore
    Cleric:Fimmelpotlze
    Veno: hands down sadpuma. next up would be mystic, followed by twilae
    StickyGreen can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistMistMist - Heavens Tear
    MistMistMist - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

LOL. totally agree to this. there is no BEST pker on HT atm.. majority of the people mentioned in this post are jokes..they only became popular after pwning noobs with their anniversary pack gears. b:surrender

Most of the real good pkers of HT have either quit or semi-retired. b:sad

Anyways.. good pkers pre-Anniversary packs

Veno = Antigone, Szanti, Kalia
    Blademaster = Torm, xWinterfresh
    Archer = Hoshimi, defected
    Wizard = FroZenFLaMe, Plazmastryke (heavy cashshopper though but the gears weren't as powerful as anni packs b:chuckle)
    Cleric = Seksi
    Barb = xForbidden, Stickygreen

stop posting your friends people & thread like this shouldn't exist anymore b:laugh
  • Someones_alt - Heavens Tear
    Someones_alt - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL. totally agree to this. there is no BEST pker on HT atm.. majority of the people mentioned in this post are jokes..they only became popular after pwning noobs with their anniversary pack gears. b:surrender

Most of the real good pkers of HT have either quit or semi-retired. b:sad

Anyways.. good pkers pre-Anniversary packs

Veno = Antigone, Szanti, Kalia
    Blademaster = Torm, xWinterfresh
    Archer = Hoshimi, defected
    Wizard = FroZenFLaMe, Plazmastryke (heavy cashshopper though but the gears weren't as powerful as anni packs b:chuckle)
    Cleric = Seksi
    Barb = xForbidden, Stickygreen

stop posting your friends people & thread like this shouldn't exist anymore b:laugh

LOL you talk about Anni packs and then mention PlazmaStryke pre anni packs like his gear meant nothing at the time. +8 and +10 wep/armor when average gear refines were +4/+5 at best. That's just as broken as Anni packs.

Frozen had a +8 TT99 for a looong time before anni packs, Torm had at least a +8 GX back when that was considered one of the best weapons in the game.
  • Pinball_Map - Heavens Tear
    Pinball_Map - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BM = Curse_ , (Suntear, CrimsonX, and kasmog don't even compare to him)

Wizard = Haven't seen too many but I guess the only one that deserves this spot is _Evil_Angel

Barbarian = Most of them just either stand and tank damage or run around failing miserably to kill anything. The only one that would have the highest DPS while retaining decent HP is Wolfgore.

Venomancer = sadpuma, anyone else sucks in my book.

Archers = They all suck. Even QueenBii. He's just a kiter that relies on apoths and triple spark crits.

Cleric = fimmelpotze

Assassin = I guess the only one viable enough to actually PK against the big guns is Kidx

Psychics = None yet although I'd love to see one in action.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I tried PK yesterday.

2 things i'm sure : i run slower than LegendaryBis arrows, and i fly slower than Sadpuma Nix

b:chuckle

Now i understand why there isnt so much PK Wiz ^^

Btw guys, you killed me only because i'm a noob in Pk (and you ALWAYS targeted me by surprise ^^), dont worry, i'll kick your **** one day ;-)
  • MistMistMist - Heavens Tear
    MistMistMist - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL you talk about Anni packs and then mention PlazmaStryke pre anni packs like his gear meant nothing at the time. +8 and +10 wep/armor when average gear refines were +4/+5 at best. That's just as broken as Anni packs.

Frozen had a +8 TT99 for a looong time before anni packs, Torm had at least a +8 GX back when that was considered one of the best weapons in the game.

LOL.. did i mention that pre-Anni packs gear weren't as powerful?... yes i did. b:cute . if you look at Evil_Angel's gear .. you would LOL at PlazmaStryke's gear.. enuff said b:laugh

so.. b:bye

P.S. who's sadpuma? some no name noob before he cashshopped his way to fame? b:shocked
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No idea of how he got his gears, he's just a good pk veno
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    P.S. who's sadpuma? some no name noob before he cashshopped his way to fame? b:shocked

I'd like to offer this post by a widely respected archer before he left regarding sadpuma. This comment was made before anni packs came out
    While we have very skilled pvp venos in Enrage and on HT, I'd like to mention sadpuma as my vote. puma is the only one who doesn't use that stupid flesh ream/bramble hood/demon fox speed and run away as fast as possible while nix bites me and I'm unable to attack because he's out of range. I'm constantly using Aim Low on every other pk veno on the server but him. puma would fight me toe to toe with no nix, and come out the victor. To top it off, the other big name venos are 95+ if not level 99/100/101. puma used to do all this without even being level 89.

This quote came from this post (which you are free to look through) where sadpuma is referenced maybe more than any other venomancer. This post was created before annipacks came out.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=351451

I'd like to lastly point out that, I may be a no-name alt, but at least I offer credible proof to my arguments instead of worthless opinions ( that you offer regarding a veno that has obviously always been a good pker).

PWND b:victory
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL.. did i mention that pre-Anni packs gear weren't as powerful?... yes i did. if you look at Evil_Angel's gear .. you would LOL at PlazmaStryke's gear.. enuff said b:laugh

so.. b:bye

<.< gear isn't everything, it's what you CAN DO with it. Ppl with "lower" gear can/will own ppl with "high" gear with better skills

@Last paragraph: shows your knowledge b:bye
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.