Best Pker in HT

Comments

• Jermaine - Raging Tide
    Jermaine - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dj is ok, Jell and the REAL Tomiko are better archers.

Antigone and Szanti are my fave pk veno.

Kaimelar is a perfect example of a vit build nix veno, no skill just send nix lol. I wonder if he still plays.

I dont miss the game but i definitely miss the people here.

Anti i wanna try SC2 :O
    Jermaine - Empire

neomccoy - lvl 100 WB - Tao - Retired.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Share beta key yes? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well, so much for the whole "1 post" thing. I'm glad you choose to dissect my post so well (ill do the same), except you forgot to read my edit for some reason. My edit really does void nearly your whole post...

It's painfully obvious we have a disagreement on how to do certain things. Unfortunately, you have gone the route of calling names while I have only stated I did not think you were skilled.
    God.. u're such a dumbass. The answer is YES! IT IS NECESSARY TO USE A NIX (stop asking dumb questions) Why SHOULDN'T u use it? So when your nix dies. u create some space between ur opponent and revive ur nix..why summon a herc? they will fly up and you are left with no pet.. **** man.. isn't that common sense? Do you need a pk guide?. wth..

As stated before my edit voids this, as I agree nix is nice for group battles. But 1v1 it's just unfair. That is of course my opinion....
    Fail. U wore mixed armor (heavy, light, arcane combo). U only switched to arcane after realizing how **** ur build was.
    As i said before I wore arcane only. Im honored that you think you know how i geared myself better than me throughout the game....
    Fail again. U hit like **** cause u pumped all ur stat point into HP so u can brag about being able to tank people.
    Again, I'm glad you kept up with my build but again you are wrong, I never went full vit. while i had decent HP i never had the hp that other recognized veno's had in the game. But I guess you can continue to think you know it all....
    Super Fail. Lvling is so easy nowadayz and u finally got 100? sad man..geez
    I know it's easy, which is why i just recently did it. lol
    Super F***en fail. Dj was a joke. Lol. I would snipe him with my nix just to **** him off so he could call his Emolution guild so our crew could have some pk fun.

At least you admit that all you do is send the nix and run...
    Dont crack me up fool. I don't have similar gear to urs..what kind of bs is that?..god.. being higher lvl doesn't make me that much superior. lower lvl can balance it out with refinement.. geez. stop using that "low level excuse" lol..
    I'd feel open to getting npc gears and being able to kill you 1v1 without nix. We are both relatively the same level and with npc gears we'd be on equal footing. What do you say?

I'll just ignore the whole thing about you saying you don't 1v1 and that I havent seen you pk, bc I have and seen you 1v1 as well. And as stated, all you did was send the nix do a couple hits, nix died, and you ran....
    Sadpuma is a veno....
    Sadpuma has a nix....
    Sadpuma's nix has bleeding....

so WTF?!?!?!!?!?!
    Read the whole post before you go and get all pissy and start calling people names. This is just another reason why I never had any respect for you. You talk a big game, call people names and then disappear when faced with an equal challenge. As I said before, you relied on your better gear, lvl and bleed to kill people. Now that everyone has that gear or better and is the same level you shrink away because you dont have the advantage anymore and call people names...

Have fun playing SC2, hear its a good game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    no offence puma...but anti's better at post dissectingb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    no offence puma...but anti's better at post dissectingb:chuckle

I agree lolol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    Malord - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Half the people who PK would one shot him :S

If half the people can one shot him why is he still the only archer to have one shot me b:cry

WHY MYSTIC WHY b:cryb:cryb:sad
    Fashion Mastery

"The skill for fashion tailoring. A master who is proficient in
    producing fashion can make the most eye-catching, colorful clothes around!"
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just curious of you Venos who excel at PKing, how many are arcane, and how many are heavy if any?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If half the people can one shot him why is he still the only archer to have one shot me b:cry

WHY MYSTIC WHY b:cryb:cryb:sad

Ask LegendaryBis
  • whateverwhatever
    whateverwhatever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    How about you and anti duke it out with npc gears and the loser gives the winner their normal gears?

I'm confident that if you agree to those conditions, Anti will fight you.
  • whateverwhatever
    edited March 2010
    I will also fight you with npc gear...

If you win you stand to win... npc gear...

If i win, i will take your cube necklace, your warsong belt, your lunar wand, and your tt90 armor and lunar rings...

How confident are you?

If i lose, I'll even quit the game.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Playing the game well enough so you could have an advantage on other players. Isn't that the whole point of a MMORPG? SADLY, i realized that i could never outgear those cashshoppers, U included, so i stopped trying.....
    we need to explain 1 thing here...
    u realized that SADLY ur nix is just a joke nowadays when most pkers have great event gears and can easily 2-3 shots ur nix coz it means the only thing u can do is RUN RUN RUN.. ur only "skill" was nix... now when even that super lame skill doesnt work u decided.. to quitb:bye

If you haven't seen me pk. Don't open your mouth. Unlike U, I don't go around challenging people to 1v1 (and you called us the "ego-crew"? lol!!! ). In fact, I don't do 1v1s . 1v1s is mostly luck (critical hit) and some skill. I only enjoy group pking (where real skills come to play) and this was the reason why i left Enrage and made them QQ so much.(**** got warned so many times for harassing Enrage members) It was fun and challenging because we were always outnumbered and never had bm/barb/cleric in our group. Despite that, we always came out on topb:victory
    http://www.myspacebrand.com/funny_pictures/sign-images/_img/signimage8.gif
    Anyways. The pking was fun while it lasted. Before PWI added those endgame gears in CS. And if you wanna talk about skilled venos. each and every veno in our group had more skill than you...maybe with the exception of ToffeeApple..she only played PWI for the fashion!! b:chuckle
    fixed 1 thing
    dont use that word "skill-skilled" coz u have no clue what that means... just say - his/her "nix-run" style
    How about you and anti duke it out with npc gears and the loser gives the winner their normal gears?

I'm confident that if you agree to those conditions, Anti will fight you.
    how about they wont use any pets? Oh noes... then ant will never show upb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i Will Also Fight You With Npc Gear...

If You Win You Stand To Win... Npc Gear...

If I Win, I Will Take Your Cube Necklace, Your Warsong Belt, Your Lunar Wand, And Your Tt90 Armor And Lunar Rings...

How Confident Are You?

if I Lose, I'll Even Quit The Game.
    Wth???
    ||
    \/
    I Would Like The Take The Opportunity To Say Good-bye To All The Friends I Made On Pwi.

Shout Outs Go Out To:
    Everyone In Former Triad
    Everyone In Former Assault
    Most Of Caesar

Special Shout Outs Go Out To:
    Troy, Ooopvdooo, Gol. D Roger, Riyanne, Shadowxblade, Inias, Icygrl, Reality, Alee, Deltaskys, Rubyl, Odivineangel, Matroskin, Sefie, Silvixen, Chhuck, Antigone, Kalia, Toffeeapple, Candykat, Szanti, Mystic-night, Zephyrzeus, Mojita, Teny, Susylu, Azuradeath, Xmrturtle, Ducka, Sordid, Kimmykind, Ryxx, Ulf, Monoftlamus, Telnryan And Whoever Else I Forgot.

And To Set The Record Straight: My Favorite Factions Were Old School Triad And Assault. The Nicest Faction Is Caesar. The Faction That I Dont Really Like Or Dislike Is Tao. The Faction That Takes Everything Too Seriously Is Enrage/radiance.

But Dont Get Me Wrong, I'm Not Really An As.shole. I Came Into Pwi With A History Of Dominating Games. Most Of The Time, I Rose To The Top And Then Ended Up In Some Super Powered Faction And Quit The Game Out Of Sheer Boredom. So Over Time, I Eventually Developed A Strategy To Get Everyone Mad At Me To Make The Game More Enjoyable For Me. (kinda Like Enrage But They Cry Like Bit.ches, Yes Especially You Aviax, Rofl I Didnt Check The Forums In Weeks And It Was Filled With You Crying) So, I Apologize If I Ever Upset You. I Dont Really Dislike Anyone In This Game Or Harbor Any Grudges, But If You Are Then I'm Sorry Lol.

Specialmats Is A Joke Character, If You Cant Get That Then I Dont Know What Else To Say. I Made Him For The Purpose Of Saying, "my Catshop Is Higher Leveled And Better Geared Than You Are, Stfu."

For Anyone Who Is Interested, I Was Banned On My Venomancer. I Used A Gm Impersonation To Grief Enrage And I Watched Them Go Ballistic. You Guys Are Hilarious.

I Still Have Several Level 100+ Accounts Left. But...i Got My Hands On Sc2 Beta (i Havent Left My Apartment In Days). So Gg Pwi.

- Momento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    I will also fight you with npc gear...

If you win you stand to win... npc gear...

If i win, i will take your cube necklace, your warsong belt, your lunar wand, and your tt90 armor and lunar rings...

How confident are you?

If i lose, I'll even quit the game.

Really sad that is what it takes for you to want to have an equal challenge. Besides the fact that nearly all thosse gears are bound anyway. I thought you already quit? Oh, thats what Shes pointed out.

I'll tell you what, I will 1v1 you or anti with npc gear if i lose i will donate the gear that is not bound to someone of my choosing. What do you say?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whateverwhatever
    edited March 2010
    i did already quit.... how freaking slow are you people wtf... how could you not get that joke....?

And no how about you just donate to my ebay account?

Or if they are bound then you have to decomp them and send me the video.
  • Pinball_Map - Heavens Tear
    Pinball_Map - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i did already quit.... how freaking slow are you people wtf... how could you not get that joke....?

And no how about you just donate to my ebay account?

Or if they are bound then you have to decomp them and send me the video.

Honestly no one cares. All you've been doing is trolling. Woopdie doo you got a thousand characters that are 100+ would you like a cookie for being a successful fat slob IRL?

Srsly stfu.
  • whateverwhatever
    edited March 2010
    psh are you stupid or what?

asians cant get fat
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    psh are you stupid or what?

asians cant get fat

rofl lolol

<___<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    One word.

Sumo

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2010
    Rofl
    Seriuz bisness guyz
    All the people who get butt hurt by Momo b:chuckle
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Ask LegendaryBis

XD i haven't been in TW and never will be to know if he can b:laugh
    Fashion Mastery

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    One word.

Sumo

b:shutup

Sumos aren't Asian. They're their own species.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    edited March 2010
    Bis has a +12 Lunar bow.

ohhh...thats why he pwns...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Its not his bow that hurts you, its his ammo, he shoots you with hot tea biscuits that burn your skin and cause a DoT that damages you for 5000 per second. Since his bow is +12, he shoots 12 at a time.
    edited March 2010
    Its not his bow that hurts you, its his ammo, he shoots you with hot tea biscuits that burn your skin and cause a DoT that damages you for 5000 per second. Since his bow is +12, he shoots 12 at a time.

b:shocked*runs away*b:shocked
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010

b:shocked thats a scary bow good thing i'm a chicken **** blue name b:surrender
    Fashion Mastery

• Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    its not just bis' bow that gives him that epic damage. those attack level shards made it even higher D;
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    *hides under metal pan* i'm safe here right? b:sad
    Fashion Mastery

edited March 2010
    Garrand his attack shards are the melted butter that sizzles on your skin to cause an even greater DoT, what does he have? 15 attack shards? So he has 15 ounces of hot melted butter x12 refines(shots at once) so he has an additional 240 ounces of melted butter to DoT you.
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ty for rewording my post so gracefully lawl

but yes, pure damage build is damn strong on archer. hes got the base damage +15%? additional. not many can survive that long. he pwns most without sparks.

the only other DDs iv seen with attack lvl gems are a few wiz here n there. tsungfai and QueenBii have the same gems as far as i know. not seen many clerics/venos with them. tho i suppose clerics at least would rather have more pdef/hp.
This discussion has been closed.