darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wow....just.....wow....
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm pretty sure every1 know's I'm Interia if it's not that obvious lawl. Everyone should know I was Bkeno/Orangina on HL nubs. :] And saying I hide behind my HL's char's name is rofl. I'm just waiting patiently till something gets interesting. :]

LOLHARSHLANDS. Don't think anyone cares about who you are and were on some crappy server. If you were so awesome or want the respect you had on there, please get out <3

oh and for infamy people saying they kick people who start drama? That's all BS rofl I love how you guys keep saying that when we all know it's lies <3

You know nothing noob, go away to your dying faction.

For your info, Night and I disagree on many things, but at least as leaders we do discuss them and come to a point of agreement. I am on no leash. I do not have to ask for permission to do anything I do. It is one of those things that most factions do not have. We trust each other to do whats best for the faction. I build the faction and he runs it.

Don't even bother replying, all they can throw around is the Hope card.

old joke is old gaiz.

also loled @ Interia's comment about the TT gear (we're not a Malay server kthxbye) Only idiots would create every new armor they can get inbetween 70 and 90 since the time gap inbetween the two is pitiful.

NO U
    10char

infamuuu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What if doing TT and leveling swift is some people's fun? Who are you to state or frown upon their views on "fun"? For some people this game is about community, for others about spending 500 dollars on fashion and stand around in archosaur and for a lot of others perhaps just enjoying the view, gameplay and obtaining that next armor set.

it was like you where talking about me b:shocked
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    it was like you where talking about me b:shocked

It's actually about a lv30 factionless person on my friendlist b:chuckle she shows off all these mounts and clothes and redyes them constantly.. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whatdoiputhere
    whatdoiputhere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010

old joke is old gaiz.

I'm surprised no-one has already brought this up.
    Now, I have no affiliation whatsoever with Infamy (or any of the other TW factions, mind you) and I'm not trying to suck up to anyone, but it blows my mind how they just keep bringing up the Hope incident.

When I first heard about it, I chuckled to myself, because I'll admit, it IS a little funny. However, after it has been constantly thrown around, and so extensively spammed on WC, the joke has been beaten into the ground now. I honestly find myself struggling to give a **** about it anymore.

I have to ask, asides from certain people in this thread, does anyone even care about it, still? If you do, are you really going to hold it against Andronikos?

You guys really do need more trolling fuel.
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually.. If you read the posts, I have people asking who I am. :] And 1. Andro.. You got rejected by a 14 year old.. BeingHope my friend LAWL And she was telling me how much of a pedo/creep you were bud. Embarrassing much? And tbh my spies are ones you think are your friends, the ones who make fun of you behind your backs. <3

You sound less mature than the 14 year old IMO. GG.b:victory
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOLHARSHLANDS. Don't think anyone cares about who you are and were on some crappy server. If you were so awesome or want the respect you had on there, please get the fk out <3

Trust me, no one cares/ cared about him on HL either. b:bye
  • Triton - Raging Tide
    Triton - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dam..this thread lacks a lot of fish power....b:surrender

Soooo who's up for a group hug??
    No i am not"Triton" from DW. I came from sanctuary and my name is based on mythology. b:bye
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Maybe I should put it in 3 yo terms for you. I do the everyday duties of the faction, while he focuses mainly on the TW aspects.

Its funny because you came no where near close to saying that in your orginal post so trying 2 make me seem as though i can read pretty much is voided.

And like i said, not get mad at me, ask aroundb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Whisper, You're slacking. I'm 88 already b:bye.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dam..this thread lacks a lot of fish power....b:surrender

Soooo who's up for a group hug??

Im up for it...since I kinda lost the point of this thread, if there ever was any.
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Hugs for females, Bro fists for the males. b:avoid
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    lolfishpeople
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Triton - Raging Tide
    Triton - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hugs for females, Bro fists for the males. b:avoid

Afraid to show Bromance?...You still have alot to learn about fish power...b:angry

Anyways...the amount of QQ and rage in this thread makes good material for a reality show. Gotta love teh drama b:dirty
    No i am not"Triton" from DW. I came from sanctuary and my name is based on mythology. b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010

old joke is old gaiz.

I'm not a card.... I'm human >.<
    I'm surprised no-one has already brought this up.
    Now, I have no affiliation whatsoever with Infamy (or any of the other TW factions, mind you) and I'm not trying to suck up to anyone, but it blows my mind how they just keep bringing up the Hope incident.

When I first heard about it, I chuckled to myself, because I'll admit, it IS a little funny. However, after it has been constantly thrown around, and so extensively spammed on WC, the joke has been beaten into the ground now. I honestly find myself struggling to give a **** about it anymore.

I have to ask, asides from certain people in this thread, does anyone even care about it, still? If you do, are you really going to hold it against Andronikos?

You guys really do need more trolling fuel.

Wait what incident?????? Which incident???? b:shocked I'm an incident?!
    You sound less mature than the 14 year old IMO. GG.b:victory

b:surrender I have had straight A's in English class for years.... <____< QQ
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender I have had straight A's in English class for years.... <____< QQ

Dat 14 years must be pretty long b:laugh. Keep going b:cool
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Dat 14 years must be pretty long b:laugh. Keep going b:cool

b:surrender Years as in since middle school started...

You guys do not want to see my elementary grades, they were all awful <___< no questions asked rofl, lets just say I barely made through x)....

and lmao, 14 years... yeah right I went to school since I was a baby, I've had only oh, 9 years of education including kindergarten b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Baby school for pros only b:cool
  • darksniper00
    edited February 2010
    8th grade english is some pretty intense stuff.

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    8th grade english is some pretty intense stuff.

b:surrender Hey, your not the one in 8th grade lol. And I'm happy, I get to skip to 10-11th grade English classes when I get to high school so happy b:heart I fall asleep in too many classes >.<

Lol I just hate it when people look down on you like that >.< Sure its easy for you guys since your not in my grade... If you were in my grade... D:
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender Hey, your not the one in 8th grade lol. And I'm happy, I get to skip to 10-11th grade English classes when I get to high school so happy b:heart I fall asleep in too many classes >.<

Lol I just hate it when people look down on you like that >.< Sure its easy for you guys since your not in my grade... If you were in my grade... D:

We've been there and done that b:surrender. Skipping classes sounds pro :p.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Stay in school hope, skipping sounds stupid.
    Will regret it when it comes on you if you do quit, college is super fun stick it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I'm not a card.... I'm human >.<
    QQ

You get to decide that when you're legit kthx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lolfishpeople

No u! b:angry

The message you've entered is too short....
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What a spam thread

TW is just heating up on this server b:chuckle Surprising no one attacked Aurora. First I thought Infamy was going to take Kings Feast but then realized they would not want to open themselves up to attacks on all fronts. So probably a good strategic move on your party anyway.

I'm disappointing QQme decided to attack a weak faction. I'm disappointed Nightmare has 3 wars in 9 minutes. I think QQme as whole should promise not to enter the TW for the first hour, so if Nightmare can they will take care of business on their other fronts. But more than likely Nightmare will have 1 land after this weekend.

I foresee Insight lasting about 25 minutes against Infamy.

I'd guess Couri and Leviathon will make short work of that northern faction in the same time frame. Only other noteworth things mentioning is it will be epic of Outlaw can get City of the Lost, and I have no clue why Empire didn't bid, or has no tw this week. I guess they have given up?

Now remember there is something to be said about substance, some 14 year old girls liek to spam and post, and post and spam without actually saying anything. But that goes for the rest of you too, go make a spam thread if that is what you desire... but this is a serious business TW discussion thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darksniper00
    edited February 2010
    Empire didn't bid, or has no tw this week. I guess they have given up?

I think they got outbid at the last second.

• Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I think they got outbid at the last second.

This ^

10char
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What a spam thread

TW is just heating up on this server b:chuckle Surprising no one attacked Aurora. First I thought Infamy was going to take Kings Feast but then realized they would not want to open themselves up to attacks on all fronts. So probably a good strategic move on your party anyway.

I'm disappointing QQme decided to attack a weak faction. I'm disappointed Nightmare has 3 wars in 9 minutes. I think QQme as whole should promise not to enter the TW for the first hour, so if Nightmare can they will take care of business on their other fronts. But more than likely Nightmare will have 1 land after this weekend.

I foresee Insight lasting about 25 minutes against Infamy.

I'd guess Couri and Leviathon will make short work of that northern faction in the same time frame. Only other noteworth things mentioning is it will be epic of Outlaw can get City of the Lost, and I have no clue why Empire didn't bid, or has no tw this week. I guess they have given up?

Now remember there is something to be said about substance, some 14 year old girls liek to spam and post, and post and spam without actually saying anything. But that goes for the rest of you too, go make a spam thread if that is what you desire... but this is a serious business TW discussion thread.

b:thanks im up for in Man we wait till Nightmare is done with there other wars, before we attack
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'd guess Couri and Leviathon will make short work of that northern faction in the same time frame. .

Leviathan ---> Latino|S(Walled Hold)

mmm...last weekend i saw a 3 hours TW....ur giving to much credit to Leviathan.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    We've been there and done that b:surrender. Skipping classes sounds pro :p.

b:shocked Me skipping classes?! All the teachers see me as an almost A student who works their hardest and is always smiling and hyper in class.... No way I'd skip! I want to graduate earlier QQ
    Stay in school hope, skipping sounds stupid.
    Will regret it when it comes on you if you do quit, college is super fun stick it out.

Of course I'm going to stay in school b:surrender Skipping is stupid, it makes you miss classes, then you don't know what happened in class.... Etc. no way I would skip classes.

Anyways rofl, my plan is to graduate in 10-11th grade, go to college for 2-12 years (depending what I want to be) and just live out life afterwords xD
    You get to decide that when you're legit kthx

o.O Huh? Wait, now I'm confused b:faint