• Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No, TW and Superbowl did. Shhhhhh

Wait, hold up, who the hell are you?
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're either terribly under informed, or your leaders don't talk to you enough. I'm thinking it might be a bit of both. Sorrowness was the one who planned the fake bid.

Your TW against Nemesis was against towers, there wasn't 1 of their members there. You used it as a practise TW. You yourselves planned for it to be a practice days before the TW.

All this is said from me to you. Now, what is it that you're saying to me, cause all I hear is 'blah blah blah, bark bark bark" In the words of one Mr. White, "are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

You've said nothing substantial.

Lmao So Sorrowness planned a fake bid because last time I saw, Resolve didnt even want her to do it, if she ever did. make sure you make your buddies check our chat again. our lead said "No we dont want a fake bid/Nah man i wanna fight them" and mixed with that, Sorrowness did not even contact our leads to even plan this bull sh*t so again, just because they were a lil faction, doesnt mean it was fake.

And if you wanna see my Bite, let me find you in pk, Ill have a good ol' time b:chuckle I dare you or are you scared of the little sin
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait, hold up, who the hell are you?

b:chuckle
    10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They had no choice, awww our faction sucks now lets go join the super power faction and make the server even more boring and lick their nuts. QQme.

Asher said something true. b:laugh and Nuala, there are people that are unhappy with the way you left actually.. b:surrender
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • wolfyyy
    wolfyyy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lets not talk about Infamy's organizational skills etc. Probably, they are a great guild.

I'm speaking this from a neutral point of view because I'm neither from Infamy, Insight or Empire.

The point that I'm gonna bring out here is that, sooner or later, looking at the chance of Infamy falling apart ( real low percentile ), the whole map is gonna be blood red. The server is so gonna be dead boring from a TW perspective.

I'm not trying to raise any sort of propaganda but, if Infamy would be generous enough ( which is pretty difficult and I understand the point ) to split itself into 2 guilds, perhaps this will make things a little more interesting. I'm one of those players around who believes in not joining the best just because they are the best. That is also the reason why I'm sticking with Aurora despite all the ordeals we're been through. Its sad when most people do not have the determination to raise up to the challenge - and this only help a well established guild like Infamy turn near invincible.

I missed the times when PW was just released years back. People are less concerned about power leveling and stuffs like that and dramas ( which arise from the pressurising gameplay these days ) were almost unheard of. The fun has detoriated over the years. GG Raging Tide - another new server please.
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think all we can really do is wait and see. Will Infamy break apart? who knows. Will another faction gain enough strength to rival them? Who knows. What I do know, is that it's gonna take Infamy's guild roster to fill up before we can truly see.
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    wolfyyy wrote: »
    The point that I'm gonna bring out here is that, sooner or later, looking at the chance of Infamy falling apart ( real low percentile ), the whole map is gonna be blood red. The server is so gonna be dead boring from a TW perspective.

I'm not trying to raise any sort of propaganda but, if Infamy would be generous enough ( which is pretty difficult and I understand the point ) to split itself into 2 guilds, perhaps this will make things a little more interesting. I'm one of those players around who believes in not joining the best just because they are the best. That is also the reason why I'm sticking with Aurora despite all the ordeals we're been through. Its sad when most people do not have the determination to raise up to the challenge - and this only help a well established guild like Infamy turn near invincible.

GG Raging Tide - another new server please.

WTB faction merge. Pm price plz.
  • wolfyyy
    edited February 2010
    WTB faction merge. Pm price plz.

Merging solves the problem, but it brings out another. Can you imagine the whole tw map dominated with just 2-4 colours?
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Merging solves the problem, but it brings out another. Can you imagine the whole tw map dominated with just 2-4 colours?

I prefer 2-4 colors over 1 color anyday. I come from Sanctuary where the map is a sea of red with 3 other factions that own ~1 land on the map. Tw is horrible b:surrender.
    edited February 2010
    I prefer 2-4 colors over 1 color anyday. I come from Sanctuary where the map is a sea of red with 3 other factions that own ~1 land on the map. Tw is horrible b:surrender.
    *sends out secret bid for merge* Lmao
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    "Empire is good, just needs some serious leadership"

this is true....and yeah i dont have anything against anyone cause i know this is a GAME i have heard a lot of bad stuffs from Kissie and hey 5 ex-empire officers and like 20 ex-empire players cant be all wrong

this is going to happend anyways
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Though, Why can't it ever be a color that isn't red? We've seen every other server dominated by red..
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Though, Why can't it ever be a color that isn't red? We've seen every other server dominated by red..

All the Infamys should switch guilds with someone so they can make the map a different color lol b:laugh
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lets not talk about Infamy's organizational skills etc. Probably, they are a great guild.(1)

I'm speaking this from a neutral point of view because I'm neither from Infamy, Insight or Empire.

The point that I'm gonna bring out here is that, sooner or later, looking at the chance of Infamy falling apart ( real low percentile ), the whole map is gonna be blood red. The server is so gonna be dead boring from a TW perspective.(3)

I'm not trying to raise any sort of propaganda but, if Infamy would be generous enough ( which is pretty difficult and I understand the point ) to split itself into 2 guilds, perhaps this will make things a little more interesting. I'm one of those players around who believes in not joining the best just because they are the best.(5) That is also the reason why I'm sticking with Aurora despite all the ordeals we're been through. Its sad when most people do not have the determination to raise up to the challenge(2) - and this only help a well established guild like Infamy turn near invincible.

I missed the times when PW was just released years back. People are less concerned about power leveling and stuffs like that and dramas ( which arise from the pressurising gameplay these days ) were almost unheard of. The fun has detoriated over the years. GG Raging Tide - another new server please.(4)

(1)+(2) I like
    (3) I dont like
    (4) No please.. too lazy to restart again >.<
    (5) Do I know u? we shuld b frens b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nope, pretty sure everyone should stop complaining about how good Infamy is or isn't. They were not given an unfair advantage over everyone else on the server. Its an equal opportunity and people can make what they will of it. If you want to stop the sea of red I have a feeling a faction will emerge that will challenge it. Join that faction, less QQ more having fun.

As for me and my family I will do more than complain about an op faction. Again they were not given an unfair advantage they just used what they had better than all the other noob factions.

All that takes for evil to triumph is the inaction of good men.

We all want progress but if we're walking down the wrong road, the man who turns back first is the most progressive.

A man wants two things, Danger and play. There for he desires woman as the most dangerous plaything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfyyy
    edited February 2010
    Nope, pretty sure everyone should stop complaining about how good Infamy is or isn't. They were not given an unfair advantage over everyone else on the server. Its an equal opportunity and people can make what they will of it. If you want to stop the sea of red I have a feeling a faction will emerge that will challenge it. Join that faction, less QQ more having fun.

As for me and my family I will do more than complain about an op faction. Again they were not given an unfair advantage they just used what they had better than all the other noob factions.

All that takes for evil to triumph is the inaction of good men.

We all want progress but if we're walking down the wrong road, the man who turns back first is the most progressive.

A man wants two things, Danger and play. There for he desires woman as the most dangerous plaything.

Sounds very fantasy like to me.

If one has access of information to the number and types of players available at each guild on the TW map currently, I can safety say that even if a couple of guilds merged up, chances are bleak. Its easy to go on saying stuffs like that but if you do understand the lesser guilds in detail, I'd say its quite impossible.

With the best of insight and empire heading over to infamy, lets just hope a hoard of massive cash shoppers join the server within weeks to add a new dimension to this server. - again highly unlikely.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    If you want to stop the sea of red I have a feeling a faction will emerge that will challenge it. Join that faction, less QQ more having fun.

If there were to be a faction to emerge to rival Infamy, it would need a combination of the rest of the high level players that aren't in Infamy, as well as a competent leader that desires to lead all the way. Show me leadership Raging Tides!! b:angry
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ummm, you forget for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, even in PWI.

This could be people breaking off of Infamy to give themselves a greater dose of excitement and challenge. It could be a myriad of different things. Sounds like you guys are living in a fantasy world where you can QQ and hope they change. Instead change your standards don't try to lower theirs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    This could be people breaking off of Infamy to give themselves a greater dose of excitement and challenge. It could be a myriad of different things. Sounds like you guys are living in a fantasy world where you can QQ and hope they change. Instead change your standards don't try to lower theirs.

"Man" sounds like "TheDan"
    <3
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    With the best of insight and empire heading over to infamy, lets just hope a hoard of massive cash shoppers join the server within weeks to add a new dimension to this server. - again highly unlikely.

not true
    If there were to be a faction to emerge to rival Infamy, it would need a combination of the rest of the high level players that aren't in Infamy, as well as a competent leader that desires to lead all the way

^ agree

1. the problem is that the other high lvls dont like each other = they CANT work together even with a common goal.
    2. you dont need 1 faction. you need 2 with around 120 ppl each ready to TW every weekend. thats the only way to stop an op faction imo. (and this needs to be done like in the next two weeks)

however ppl start doing something if any when 1 faction have like 50% of the map and thats pointless cuz with 50% they have like 200mil every week = better refines, shards etc...
    edited February 2010
    i wanna have fun :3

3 hours tws FTW!
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i wanna have fun :3

3 hours tws FTW!

please no, my charm cant handle it -.-
    on the other hand..i have never showed up for a twb:surrender
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010

lol Nietzsche + PWI, marry me (In game, I am a guy ofc).
    however ppl start doing something if any when 1 faction have like 50% of the map and thats pointless cuz with 50% they have like 200mil every week = better refines, shards etc...

Ohnoes 2.5m coins a week, such an overpowering edge...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Well gee... why not everyone just quit logging in then.... by your logic, it already a lost cause to even continue to try...

But seriously..

The idea that "#1" faction now be able to take the entire map still not a fact. Yes, it getting harder and harder each week, but if the rest of us got our **** together there would be a possibility of forming a credible opposition and stopping them. Sadly, the chances of this happening are slim to nil. Instead of reaching out and trying to form something that could be an honest challenge to them, the server will continue to have several weaker factions that sit around and QQ to each other about each other and watch helplessly as they get steamrolled in the weeks and months ahed.

Pointless for people to cry about strong faction when in truth they are not willing to step up and try to work to stop them.. they rather sit in their little corner throwing stones at the ever increasing giant.

Once server map all go red, only people at fault are all of us who just sat around complaining and watching as it happened.

Once it does.... you got no one left to QQ about except yourself because you helped let it happen.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    @Motoko
    Now think about the other factions that AREN'T getting 2.5mil a week and in fact have to spend their own resources on things necessary for TW. 2.5mil pay can cover your own charm so you have money to use on other things. Others have to pay for their own charm as well as having to spend extra money to gear up for TW as well.
    Well gee... why not everyone just quit logging in then.... by your logic, it already a lost cause to even continue to try...

But seriously..

The idea that "#1" faction now be able to take the entire map still not a fact. Yes, it getting harder and harder each week, but if the rest of us got our **** together there would be a possibility of forming a credible opposition and stopping them. Sadly, the chances of this happening are slim to nil. Instead of reaching out and trying to form something that could be an honest challenge to them, the server will continue to have several weaker factions that sit around and QQ to each other about each other and watch helplessly as they get steamrolled in the weeks and months ahed. It's hard to work with other people when the other powerhouses are the jerks of the server. :\ Unless they change their way, i don't think people would want to work with them.

Pointless for people to cry about strong faction when in truth they are not willing to step up and try to work to stop them.. they rather sit in their little corner throwing stones at the ever increasing giant. I'm willing to take a stand, but who else is? A merge seems like the best idea atm..

Once server map all go red, only people at fault are all of us who just sat around complaining and watching as it happened. Better do something now then ;).

Once it does.... you got no one left to QQ about except yourself because you helped let it happen.
    b:bye
    edited February 2010
    This sounds alot like HT when Radiance was ruling the board and the guild called Enrage arouse and took them, if this is the case I am totally all in. TW is about having fun, and if it takes making a Infamy rival faction, Im all inb:victory

And Accel, there is no "perfect leader" there are just "perfect leaders", you'll understand b:chuckle

• Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes thats theeeee spiritb:victory lets make the map stay colourfull and fun for a long time to comeb:victory
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    TW is about having fun, and if it takes making a Infamy rival faction, Im all inb:victory

Lets make a thread for this b:laugh.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    2.5 Million a week isn't ganna cover much when you are doing double digit amounts of wars a week from semi-credible factions plus the factions that will emerge as a decent 2nd and 3rd. Its not like its all going to go to gear hah.