TW Schedule 2010/02/05- 2010/02/07

Comments

• Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lmao?

Firstly if you wanted someone to level with via Gamma/instances why dont you take the inischative (spelled it wrong) and try to help them with quest so they can get your level so they can gamma and instance with you. Factions are an organization of people working for a common goal while helping EACH OTHER along the way

SO yes, your a complete and utter sellout, just because they may not level as fast as you that moment due to many factors (gamma, oracles,etc) doesnt mean they are incompitant weaklings that will never amount to anything, which is pretty much what you are saying right nowb:chuckle.

Funny how logic can pull out peoples selfish and sheer pitifulness eh? xDb:thanks

I normally wouldn't reply to a post like this, but it hit a new level of absurdity.

Try asking anyone in Insight how selfish I am, like maybe the veno I gave 2800 sof to. Or the 1/2 dozen or so players I lent over 1m coins to. I was totally looking out for numero uno when I tanked a dozen+ 49 cultis, and general feng of the tideborn quest too b:laugh

Sorry but as someone who hasn't been in a guild with me you have no grounds to assume anything.

Now go fake bid some more, and have fun watching Knight 1 man your TWs for you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You have to understand, the formation of QQme encouraged alot of people in Empire to go to Infamy.

Infamy had a core of people holding at 85 to get other members into gamma and complete.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Shhh don't tell him that his formation of an epic fail guild actually caused us to have an easier time becoming number one, thats quite advanced Nuala.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They had no choice, awww our faction sucks now lets go join the super power faction and make the server even more boring and lick their nuts. QQme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    They had no choice, awww our faction sucks now lets go join the super power faction and make the server even boring and lick their nuts. QQme.

Atleast you starting to sound logical now.
  • Orangina_ - Harshlands
    Orangina_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And tbh Infamy has a family feel to it? Lawl the only reason why you guys are so successful is because all those "ex" Insight/Empire members who rage quit stay in their little cliques and don't come out of it. I will roflstomp once drama arises within all your little cliques and people start to mass rage quit. Other than that, the ORIGINAL Infamy is great, love them, respect them, but not the bandwaggers =] Just my 2 cents.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    And tbh Infamy has a family feel to it? Lawl the only reason why you guys are so successful is because all those "ex" Insight/Empire members who rage quit stay in their little cliques and don't come out of it. I will roflstomp once drama arises within all your little cliques and people start to mass rage quit. Other than that, the ORIGINAL Infamy is great, love them, respect them, but not the bandwaggers =] Just my 2 cents.

You're a wisdom speaker, please word my posts for me so Infamy understand me more xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

So where do you draw the line between the 'original infamy' and the rest? Is everyone supposed to stay in their chosen factions from the very beginning and never go to other factions? The server is only 2 months old.
  • Orangina_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I only speak the truth, just as you do, my friend. :)

Where I draw the line is when QQme formed on RT. And people like you James, your ex-empire members who emo rage quit and join Infamy = You ruined it and made it just a group of cliques as well as ex-insight members. Now let's just wait and see until Andro rage boots everyone before TW when Paraethe finds out she was a rebound.. oops i said that out loud.

P.S. GO ORIGINAL INFAMY.
  • Orangina_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    oops lagged and double posted, I apologize.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    So where do you draw the line between the 'original infamy' and the rest? Is everyone supposed to stay in their chosen factions from the very beginning and never go to other factions? The server is only 2 months old.

Well it's not a set in stone rule you can't join the biggest faction just because their the biggest it's just unadmirable that you couldn't find your way in an already successful faction, you could say that with me but Empire was just a group of cybering friends from dreamweaver im not down with cybering over the internet (BeingHopes with me on this one btw andron, also paraethe i think you know by now you were a rebound to make hope p!ssed but hope just laughed at andron ) so i left and made a new faction just for some PvP cause this server is so boring but been as everyone just bangwaggons the biggest cause there unproductive and act like sheep im cool with that they will be the ones QQ'ing when they get to end game and theres no one to fight in TW cause they bangwaggoned to the top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    oops lagged and double posted, I apologize.

Oh, you know my first name :D interesting. Understand something, though it may be difficult, everyone has their own story. Mine was, that I was supposed to join Infamy from the start of the server, even before RT began, Night and I had discussed it. If I didn't fall into an officer position at Empire on the first day of the server I would have gone to Infamy. I did what I could for Empire, but what happened happens.

You say, bandwagger, I'd say, refugee.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Oh, you know my first name :D interesting. Understand something, though it may be difficult, everyone has their own story. Mine was, that I was supposed to join Infamy from the start of the server, even before RT began, Night and I had discussed it. If I didn't fall into an officer position at Empire on the first day of the server I would have gone to Infamy. I did what I could for Empire, but what happened happens.

I'm not even going to explain this one but ROFL. Leader of Empire was really an Infamy buttbuddy? I LOVE PWI FORUMS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Am I original? I rage quit in the 2nd or the 3rd of the server because they were joking around but I rejoined the same day (which is why they made the one week rule soon after that happened...). Then I quit again on New Years, coming back a week later. b:surrender

If I get kicked, I'll get kicked. But there is no way I would quit during a mass rage quit. Anyways, don't expect a rage quit anytime in the future b:bye
    You're a wisdom speaker, please word my posts for me so Infamy understand me more xD

oh QQ, post your own posts geez. b:scorn

Lol, thats my question x) Theres a ton of ways to think about "original infamy" Like original as in joined in the first 1-2 weeks, first guild and never joined another faction before, did come from another guild but is a "big" time member, etc.

and rofl 2 months old x) b:chuckle

Edit: Oh QQ Posted on the wrong character geez >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Orangina_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Say wut? You say refugee? That's funny. I say bandwagger jus because you could have joined Infamy at any time, even if you were an officer in empire. But yet, you join it after drama arises and emo rage quit to Infamy with you and your little clique. But like I stated before, Infamy is not stable internally lol, you think cause you guys do FC/GV/w/e makes you guys organized/family feel, etc?

Andro adding ex-Insight/empire members into Infamy as fast as he can doesn't show much of family feel, cause if it were.. You guys would ask your guildies for their opinion about a certain person joining =] and besides andro loves the need of high lvls in Infamy :)

P.S. Your little Insight/Empire cliques in Infamy will emo rage quit once drama arises. And/Or Andro will emo rage boot once all his little secrets are drawn out slowly..by me of course =]
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I'm not even going to explain this one but ROFL. Leader of Empire was really an Infamy buttbuddy? I LOVE PWI FORUMS.

Hey Asher, do you remember when you didn't...

know what a TT was?
    what a gamma was?
    what a lunar ornament was?

I taught you how much of this game, and now, I can honestly say I'm ashamed to of done as much as I did with you. Today your best barb left your faction with the reason, "Leader isn't good"

You have to realize Asher, you're not arguing a point, you're only defending yourself and making alot of noise. You're defending your newbility.

Realize Asher, everyone is 90+ now, there's nothing to distinguish you from anyone else except your loudness. Which is, though your only trait, your most useless and annoying.
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Say wut? You say refugee? That's funny. I say bandwagger jus because you could have joined Infamy at any time, even if you were an officer in empire. But yet, you join it after drama arises and emo rage quit to Infamy with you and your little clique. But like I stated before, Infamy is not stable internally lol, you think cause you guys do FC/GV/w/e makes you guys organized/family feel, etc?

Andro adding ex-Insight/empire members into Infamy as fast as he can doesn't show much of family feel, cause if it were.. You guys would ask your guildies for their opinion about a certain person joining =] and besides andro loves the need of high lvls in Infamy :)

P.S. Your little Insight/Empire cliques in Infamy will emo rage quit once drama arises. And/Or Andro will emo rage boot once all his little secrets are drawn out slowly..by me of course =]

Is there anything here that's useful information?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Am I original? I rage quit in the 2nd or the 3rd of the server because they were joking around but I rejoined the same day (which is why they made the one week rule soon after that happened...). Then I quit again on New Years, coming back a week later. b:surrender

If I get kicked, I'll get kicked. But there is no way I would quit during a mass rage quit. Anyways, don't expect a rage quit anytime in the future b:bye

oh QQ, post your own posts geez. b:scorn

Lol, thats my question x) Theres a ton of ways to think about "original infamy" Like original as in joined in the first 1-2 weeks, first guild and never joined another faction before, did come from another guild but is a "big" time member, etc.

and rofl 2 months old x) b:chuckle

Edit: Oh QQ Posted on the wrong character geez >.<

Look hope stop trying to explain over and over again your an original member we get it you joined the guild before all the emo rage ***** from ex-insight/empire thats ok calm down little girl or andron will be coming for you in your sleep as paraethe lives an hour away and hes going to try and make it work! he also wouldn't tell me how many times he got laid in past month il let you work it out ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Orangina_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    James, Realize this as well.. Infamy isn't stable internally. End of. lol
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I normally wouldn't reply to a post like this, but it hit a new level of absurdity.

Try asking anyone in Insight how selfish I am, like maybe the veno I gave 2800 sof to. Or the 1/2 dozen or so players I lent over 1m coins to. I was totally looking out for numero uno when I tanked a dozen+ 49 cultis, and general feng of the tideborn quest too b:laugh

Sorry but as someone who hasn't been in a guild with me you have no grounds to assume anything.

Now go fake bid some more, and have fun watching Knight 1 man your TWs for you b:chuckle

Lmao fake bid?? Because it seems to be that we defended against the people that we so called "fake bidded" against, just because a guild is smaller doesnt mean it was fake.

And *shrug* Knight can 1 man our TW all he wants, sh*t saves my charm. If it wasnt for the fact of the 50+ people that showed for TW, that would have been an accurate statementb:laugh

But if lets see you are talking 6 people you gave money 2, yet how many peoples FBs did you do? Or how many people can I actually contact that can say "O yah Motoko was always there to help" because it seems to be when you were in Insight, you were already just leveling with Infamy, which draws the conculsion that you didnt even dare to help out the LEVELS because Money doesnt mean anything. Time/Help> Money anyday. Cult 49 and General Fang lmao. Even I tanked General Feng as a Sin, and Cult 49 is not even a challenge.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

know what a TT was?
    what a gamma was?

I taught you how much of this game, and now, I can honestly say I'm ashamed to of done as much as I did with you. Today your best barb left your faction with the reason, "Leader isn't good"

You have to realize Asher, you're not arguing a point, you're only defending yourself and making alot of noise. You're defending your newbility.

Realize Asher, everyone is 90+ now, there's nothing to distinguish you from anyone else except your loudness. Which is, though your only trait, your most useless and annoying.

I thought that troll was found out already?
    I played harshlands, i admit thats quite a grilling post you put together there i play this game to be an **** to get all of you rage at me and get some PvP which is super scarce on this server the more you troll me back and reply to me the more i get fed and continue to troll and if Man left because of leadership he was 1/4 leaders so.. ^_^ also are you raging ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    James, Realize this as well.. Infamy isn't stable internally. End of. lol

Is any faction? Perhaps if you freeze it in time. But thats where most TW's are fought even before they take to the map, within guild drama.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

know what a TT was?
    what a gamma was?

Me and my charm remember his level 1 Purify in RB QQ
    edited February 2010

Refugee? LMAO you lemme get this straight, you run a guild pretty much to the ground, leave in the nick of time before the whole guild rage quitted because of your horrible leadership, so only some left. Then you wanna call yourself a refugee and telling you never wanted 2 be in Empire in the first place and you just wanted to cause Drama???

Man Im happy i dont have him in my guildb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I thought that troll was found out already?
    I played harshlands, i admit thats quite a grilling post you put together there i play this game to be an **** to get all of you rage at me and get some PvP which is super scarce on this server the more you troll me back and reply to me the more i get fed and continue to troll and if Man left because of leadership he was 1/4 leaders so.. ^_^ also are you raging ?

You know me Ash, I don't rage.
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Refugee? LMAO you lemme get this straight, you run a guild pretty much to the ground, leave in the nick of time before the whole guild rage quitted because of your horrible leadership, so only some left. Then you wanna call yourself a refugee and telling you never wanted 2 be in Empire in the first place and you just wanted to cause Drama???

Man Im happy i dont have him in my guildb:laugh

Whisper, take this in. Your leaders where banned for fake bidding till the 10th of february. I can honestly say I was unable to affect the drama that was eating at Empire, both for better or worst. No member of Empire currently has raged at me for my decision.

Whisper, you understand 0% of the situation, you're on the outside looking in. Hell, you're not even outside. You're inside your own little cubicle of a house on the other side of the world with your pants down thinking you know me and my situation. Relax x-lax, I understand, 'the best defence is a good offence'. But straight up, you have nothing to defend, you're faction took a morale/moral hit.
    edited February 2010
    Whisper, take this in. Your leaders where banned for fake bidding till the 10th of february. I can honestly say I was unable to affect the drama that was eating at Empire, both for better or worst. No member of Empire currently has raged at me for my decision.

Whisper, you understand 0% of the situation, you're on the outside looking in. Hell, you're not even outside. You're inside your own little cubicle of a house on the other side of the world with your pants down thinking you know me and my situation. Relax x-lax, I understand, 'the best defence is a good offence'. But straight up, you have nothing to defend, you're faction took a morale/moral hit.

Lmao so lemme get this straight, you believe that was a fake bid because empire QQed when they didnt get the TW, which is beyond me but whatever. But what you dont realise was that not all Neme left, there were some people still there and they were mad we took some of their high levels so they bid on us, and maybe since they wanted to hit us were hit hurt they would attack DW since thats the teleporter to TT. So just because they are lil faction, doesnt mean that it was a fake bid

Now you lil rager, what you dont understand is we defended the people were supposably "fake bid" against which pretty much shows that we had fairly close 2 nothing 2 be afraid of, it we won we would have been happy, if not we would have worked on it, didnt matter to us.

Now when you say "I dont know what im talking about" its funny because I as a person dont post or dont talk much, yet i had many friends in your faction at that time, telling me "Omg Naula sucks" or "Empire is good, just needs some serious leadership" and when you make your **** lil post on why you left empire or something like that, it all clicked. Now just because you dont see me ravaging that i know whats going on the server doesnt mean i dont kno sh*t, just proves you kno sh*t about me and just trying 2 dig up random flames because you and others know that i am right

Nuff saidb:chuckle

• Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Lmao so lemme get this straight, you believe that was a fake bid because empire QQed when they didnt get the TW, which is beyond me but whatever. But what you dont realise was that not all Neme left, there were some people still there and they were mad we took some of their high levels so they bid on us, and maybe since they wanted to hit us were hit hurt they would attack DW since thats the teleporter to TT. So just because they are lil faction, doesnt mean that it was a fake bid

Now you lil rager, what you dont understand is we defended the people were supposably "fake bid" against which pretty much shows that we had fairly close 2 nothing 2 be afraid of, it we won we would have been happy, if not we would have worked on it, didnt matter to us.

Now when you say "I dont know what im talking about" its funny because I as a person dont post or dont talk much, yet i had many friends in your faction at that time, telling me "Omg Naula sucks" or "Empire is good, just needs some serious leadership" and when you make your **** lil post on why you left empire or something like that, it all clicked. Now just because you dont see me ravaging that i know whats going on the server doesnt mean i dont kno sh*t, just proves you kno sh*t about me and just trying 2 dig up random flames because you and others know that i am right

Nuff saidb:chuckle

You're either terribly under informed, or your leaders don't talk to you enough. I'm thinking it might be a bit of both. Sorrowness was the one who planned the fake bid.

Your TW against Nemesis was against towers, there wasn't 1 of their members there. You used it as a practise TW. You yourselves planned for it to be a practice days before the TW.

All this is said from me to you. Now, what is it that you're saying to me, cause all I hear is 'blah blah blah, bark bark bark" In the words of one Mr. White, "are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

You've said nothing substantial.
  • Orangina_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    You have nothing substantial to say as well James, shhh. End of.
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    You have nothing substantial to say as well James, shhh. End of.

well, I shut you up at least.