Nirvana has been tested and PWI found wanting

Options

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so um anyone know why wizzeled didn't use a cheaper bow?
    b:puzzled

and lets see if me control works.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

if you actually read you would know the answer to the question
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Now, this I'm not too sure of, as Wizzeled himself claimed he would only use a +3 heaven shatterer.

The fact he used a +12 with 2 sockets after this claim would seem to suggest he's out there to martyr himself amongst the PWI community and also try and play the GMs into giving him his bow back, etc. etc. But I won't make any solid statement, I don't know the guy and frankly despite how rather odd his actions were (and yes, self-inflicted, because he could have gone and got a secondary bow and we all know it) he's done us a favour by showing us what actually happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Foxymage me don't see any post which explains why wizzeled didn't use a cheaper bow... (although me did skip quite alot of posts in between)
    care to shed some light yes?

also thx for the information Airyll.
    ^.^
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Foxymage me don't see any post which explains why wizzeled didn't use a cheaper bow... (although me did skip quite alot of posts in between)

also thx for the information Airyll.
    ^.^

do you'r own work and actually read all post on all pages maybe you will find answer if you actually looked
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Because it still costs 100 whatever nirvana crystals to recast. That's supposedly 100 mil wasted on just a test run.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options

Shhh Hamsta, Foxy can't read anyway.... I read the majority of this topic until it turned into a fight between WaffleChan and Saitada at which point I'll admit I skipped a few pages hither and thither.

If there was actually a post saying why he didn't use the +3 bow he claimed he would, I missed it.

-edit- Accel, it wouldn't have been a wasted 100 million as he would have been able to ticket the issue all the same and - most likely - get his money and the +3 bow back. There would have been no loss of money if he had done a test run and it ended up the same way.

Similarly, if it had worked and the +3 kept it's refine as it turned into Nirvana gear, he could have sold it for a great amount of money anyway, and it's not like he's too poor as to not blow 100 million on something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    no i havent had my problem delt with but ill keep posting and people will keep reading they may not reply back but they will read it and thats all i need.

They might read it but they will do nothing about it. The only way to sort it is to submit a ticket and wait.

Also the problem might be with the pre-paid card company not PWI check with them aswell if you already havent.

But hey keep posting your choice, then you might lose your account aswell as $20
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They might read it but they will do nothing about it. The only way to sort it is to submit a ticket and wait.

Also the problem might be with the pre-paid card company not PWI check with them aswell if you already havent.

But hey keep posting your choice, then you might lose your account aswell as $20

me loose $20 is scam and lawyer will be very upset and maybe u should actually read my postb:bye

~nicki minaj~
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Because it still costs 100 whatever nirvana crystals to recast. That's supposedly 100 mil wasted on just a test run.

Not necessarily, you could try doing it with desirable gear. It would still have good resale value.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    do you'r own work and actually read all post on all pages maybe you will find answer if you actually looked

well me has read through it all....and there be merely people guessing as to why he didn't use a cheaper bow.
    Shhh Hamsta, Foxy can't read anyway.... I read the majority of this topic until it turned into a fight between WaffleChan and Saitada at which point I'll admit I skipped a few pages hither and thither.

If there was actually a post saying why he didn't use the +3 bow he claimed he would, I missed it.

there be no post from wizzeled himself saying why he did not use a cheaper bow.
    b:bye
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not necessarily, you could try doing it with desirable gear. It would still have good resale value.

Well, Wizzeled's bow was bound. So yeah :p.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    me loose $20 is scam and lawyer will be very upset and maybe u should actually read my postb:bye

Are you saying something? Is there a draft in here?

b:question

I'm also curious as to why wizzled didn't use another bow. Like someone said, he said himself he'd use a +3 first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, Wizzeled's bow was bound. So yeah :p.

Even more reason not to use a bound +12 lunar bow with 2 sockets as a test.

As I said in my last post, you have more to lose when you use such a good bow for a simple test. Especially when you have enough money to make about a lunar bow and refine it to +3 about three times over and still have plenty of cash to spare.

Using the +3 bow he claimed he was going to use would have been more desirable because despite the cost to reforge, you could sell that afterwards if it kept it's refine, and if it did not keep it's refine you could ticket it exactly the same way.

As I've said, by suddenly using his awesomesauce +12 bow, it seems that he's attempting to martyr himself in the community, perhaps polish his reputation around here (as that seems pretty poor) and perhaps, also, to squeeze things out the GMs/game (including getting his bow and money back while having a good rep all of a sudden for testing this in the first place)

The bottom line is there was no sense in using the +12 bow for a test that had every potential to go wrong and well Wizzeled knows it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I'm also curious as to why wizzled didn't use another bow. Like someone said, he said himself he'd use a +3 first.

It's not like this is what i'd call a big mistery. Guy could've gotten lazy or impatient for all i know... Maybe he just got cheap as someone suggested, or was actually trying for attention as some have argued.

Bottom line is he should've known better...

Edit; lol, got ninja'd again. Does people actually get away with squeezing things out of GMs? I would consider it a bad bussiness policy, and whatever else PWI does seem to take the bussiness side of things quite seriously.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

you replyed i was proven wrong i said no one would reply to me hey look u did good going

~nicki minaj~
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's not like this is what i'd call a big mistery. Guy could've gotten lazy or impatient for all i know... Maybe he just got cheap as someone suggested, or was actually trying for attention as some have argued.

Bottom line is he should've known better...

Can't say there's no suspicion behind his motives, but I'm still curious as to how PWI cleans this up. Like other people posted, what happened completely contradicts what they've posted. I don't think anything's drawn so much anger and outrage from the community before. Things are going to go downhill real fast if they don't handle this well.
    you replyed i was proven wrong i said no one would reply to me hey look u did good going

no hablo ingles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    me will state again, don't feed the trolls.
    b:thanks
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Can't say there's no suspicion behind his motives, but I'm still curious as to how PWI cleans this up. Like other people posted, what happened completely contradicts what they've posted. I don't think anything's drawn so much anger and outrage from the community before. Things are going to go downhill real fast if they don't handle this well.

no hablo ingles

hablo means talk you can't speak english okey so you can read and write in english?

~nicki minaj~
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hablo means talk you can't speak english okey so you can read and write in english?

Get back in the kitchen, woman.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    We did read stuff and not assume.

I do not know... I know how I thought (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=6628211#post6628211) but plenty of people interpreted "reforge" differently (for example RedRose in that thread).

"Reforge" could easily have been one of their translation issues...

Anyways, I think they could easily replace his new bow with a copy of his old bow and 100 rapture crystals.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options

I'm very curious about this as well.

I could almost - almost - say something coming close to bribery to cover up this unusually large and ridiculous **** up, but I will make a subtle pass on that comment and instead sit around and wonder with you.

I have little doubt that they will refund Wizzeled with his bow and any money he put into this thing. Probably because he was so open and obvious about what he did (adding yet more suspicion to his actual motives behind this) where as many others who were hit by this practical scam were far more silent about it and probably just sent in a ticket.

Not refunding these people is going to cause huge problems, however. PW is now stuck between a rock and a hard place and I'm very curious to know about how they're going to get out of this one easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options

Sarcasm slipped by you once again I see.

You're such a failure of a troll I don't even want to insult the trolls by calling you one.

(Apologies if I happened to double post by posting this... and I'm sorry Hamsta but I couldn't help myself with this one. Please don't hurt me. >>" )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Get back in the kitchen, woman.

b:scorn

Konariraiden...you is aware that foxy be male?
    b:sweat
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

You're such a failure of a troll I don't even want to insult the trolls by calling you one.

(Apologies if I happened to double post by posting this... and I'm sorry Hamsta but I couldn't help myself with this one. Please don't hurt me. >>" )

sarcasm? lol there was no sarcasm in his post and btw sarcasm can only be done in a conversation between people in real life

~nicki minaj~
    edited February 2010
    Options

This is why I'm one of the one few respected and liked "trolls" around here (I believe the only other one is Hamsta, but I dunno if he's openly admitted to being a troll.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited February 2010
    Options

Nope. Avatar's a female, so she MUST be a female. It's a rule.
    sarcasm? lol there was no sarcasm in his post and btw sarcasm can only be done in a conversation between people in real life

*slap* MAKE ME A SAMMICH, WENCH!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options

My already very little faith in whatever intellect you had has just dropped into the severe negatives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My already very little faith in whatever intellect you had has just dropped into the severe negatives.

okey make a sarcastic post then.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

yes we know

~nicki minaj~
This discussion has been closed.