Best Pker in HT

Options

Comments

• PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I MAKE NO LISTS? b:angry WHEN I PK'D NOBODY UNDER LVL80 BEAT ME! AND MOST PEOPLE WHO AFK'D I WON AGAINST ALSO.....QQ....QQ....QQ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I MAKE NO LISTS? b:angry WHEN I PK'D NOBODY UNDER LVL80 BEAT ME! AND MOST PEOPLE WHO AFK'D I WON AGAINST ALSO.....QQ....QQ....QQ....

Is your caplock malfunctioning again PayUp?b:laugh
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Angle b:thanksb:thanks
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wonder if PayUp's password is all in caps too b:laugh
  • Jermaine - Raging Tide
    Jermaine - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i can 1 shot level 30 how come im not on list b:sad
    Jermaine - Empire

neomccoy - lvl 100 WB - Tao - Retired.
  • Lucilfer - Heavens Tear
    Lucilfer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i meet this great barb ,,his name was walfreen ,,he have like 20k hp altought he is lvl 79 and he beat alot of white named ppl ..he is really a strong barb,,he even soloed like 10 ppl from enrage 12 from Tao and 20 from Rad

best pker barb =walfreen
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i meet this great barb ,,his name was walfreen ,,he have like 20k hp altought he is lvl 79 and he beat alot of white named ppl ..he is really a strong barb,,he even soloed like 10 ppl from enrage 12 from Tao and 20 from Rad

best pker barb =walfreen

obvious troll is obvious
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah try and find a barb with 20k+ hp at lv 79, lol at least make a lie believable b:laugh
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *wonders if this char Lucilfer will also stay at the same lvl for at least 3 months+ like that pro barb walfreen o.o*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *wonders if this char Lucilfer will also stay at the same lvl for at least 3 months+ like that pro barb walfreen o.o*

LOL he made an alt to praise HIMSELF... b:chuckle
    All PWI server players r noobs

the guys from PW My ,,r the real pros ,,Hola to my friends in pw- my coz am coming back soon there to play on my lvl 115 barb 12+ gears and PW-My will beat shiiit out of u all in PWI

even pw eroupe r pros more than PWI ,,

they have the same typing style too. what with the double commas??!
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Grdbsseffer - Harshlands
    Grdbsseffer - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

best pker barb =walfreen

yes i also meet him "walfreen" he is soo pro and best pker ever i meet ,,he is like never die coz he has alot of hp,,one time i saw him killing like alot of ppl in white names ,,,dmn he is sooooo pro and strong

best pker walfreen for sure b:dirty

am his biggiest fan
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    zmog ,,walfreen ,,is ,,liek ,,amazing
    i want ,,liek ,,his babiez
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    zmog ,,walfreen ,,is ,,liek ,,amazing
    i want ,,liek ,,his babiez
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

ty so much guys ,, i really happy to know that u guys really like me ,,wish u all the best and have fun and in case u need any help ,,u can hit me in game ,
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yes i also meet him "walfreen" he is soo pro and best pker ever i meet ,,he is like never die coz he has alot of hp,,one time i saw him killing like alot of ppl in white names ,,,dmn he is sooooo pro and strong

best pker walfreen for sure b:dirty

am his biggiest fan

fail self-praiser is failb:scorn
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL he made an alt to praise HIMSELF... b:chuckle

they have the same typing style too. what with the double commas??!

Well...that was obvious... :p /sarcasmb:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    Magikrap - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    HAHHAHA

PKER?

PVE SERVER?

THIS THREAD MADE MY DAY! b:chuckle
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what makes my day are the people like you, lvl nothing noobs that would die to any lvl 90 person in any server. Doesnt matter what gear they have on, what their refines are, nothing matters.

You think you come from a pk server that you know how to pk? ROFL

Hey guys, lets get tips from this lvl 69 noob that thinks they know it all....

Why dont you go get some of your friends to post in here (or your main for that matter), to be taken seriously, bc i can bet you with a good chance (doesnt matter who your main is) that I'd kill your **** if we could cross-server fight...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's just how they are puma, just because they are in a PK server they think they are bad **** and think they are instantly a better PKer then anyone on a PvE server.

Some of us would roll almost anyone on LC big guy b:bye
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's just how they are puma, just because they are in a PK server they think they are bad **** and think they are instantly a better PKer then anyone on a PvE server.

Some of us would roll almost anyone on LC big guy b:bye
    In many cases, they're right.

They are FORCED into white name status at level 30. We get to switch whenever we want. They are FORCED to learn how to defend themselves against other classes in an open world PK environment, where they can be attacked randomly at any time. The most PK we ever see is in TW (If you even count that as PK)

So yes. In many cases, they're right.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

They are FORCED into white name status at level 30. We get to switch whenever we want. They are FORCED to learn how to defend themselves against other classes in an open world PK environment, where they can be attacked randomly at any time. The most PK we ever see is in TW (If you even count that as PK)

In this particular case we are talking about the BEST PvPers on the server..... those that turned on pk (chances are) very early on. The ones who seeked out others who were white name to kill and get experience.

The average person on a PK server does NOT know how to PK and bc they are on a PK server does NOT make them better than PvE server players :-/

Now I would understand your arguement of their BEST vs our BEST. But at the same time, they have their gear waaayyy more decked out than our server does..... And thats not pk skill......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    In this particular case we are talking about the BEST PvPers on the server..... those that turned on pk (chances are) very early on. The ones who seeked out others who were white name to kill and get experience.

The average person on a PK server does NOT know how to PK and bc they are on a PK server does NOT make them better than PvE server players :-/

Now I would understand your arguement of their BEST vs our BEST. But at the same time, they have their gear waaayyy more decked out than our server does..... And thats not pk skill......
    I can guarantee that LC cash shoppers are a lot worse than HT cash shoppers.

HL? Probably even worse.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

not really...ALOT of the people on those servers dont fight back because they dont have gs and dont want to lose their gear if they lose...b:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    make a toon on LC, send it to west gate, spend 10 mins player info'ing the people us see there from Essence, Spectral, Kamisama.

then tell us LC people aren't bigger cas shoppers than HT xD
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol i did that, first person i infoed at west gate had a +12 lunar bow.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am the best PK'er in HT. In fact, I'm so amazing, that when I PK someone, they lose all memory of ever being PK'd by me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited February 2010
    Options
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Konair 1 shot me in TW with gush.

b:pleased

...wait...you shouldn't be able to remember that happening, then...

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited February 2010
    Options
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you failed somewhere then.

b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hmmm I'm the best PKer because no one can kill me b:laugh

(blue-name carebears ftw b:victory)

all hail the blue name lol...

Besides, PKing = fail. Charm waste, lowbie gank, ambush, 2 on 1, 5 on 1, stealing items from people, QQing, gloating

People hate to be carebear but yet, they like to be all l33t. But they actually fail and carebears are the good players, not wimpy wanna-be-tough fails
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
This discussion has been closed.